rogue roguestormers 修改器怎么玩

[游戏评测] [剁手] [Steam相关] [这游戏有毒] [游戏安利] Rogue Stormers恶棍风暴兵团已通关,随便吐槽一下
先说优点:1.游戏画面相当棒,特效很足,比之前那些像素类的RL游戏强了很多,2.每个角色都设计的很有特色,比如初始人物比较平均,2号持续伤害高,3号单发带AOE,4号散弹攻击,5号单发伤害高,每个人都有特别的技巧。3.单人游戏难度适中,熟练工如果练好大概打10次左右就能通关(比如我)4.价格便宜,安利4个人一人只需13块再来是缺点1.联机非常便秘,不挂VPN根本连不上,挂了VPN卡的要死2.联机难度比单机高太多非常不友好3.说是随机其实大地图只有1个,小地图也大同小异容易审美疲劳4.其他人物,怎么说呢,跟1号机枪男比起来,简直弱智,角色平衡性太差5.一次通关需要完成的关卡数量太多,连着打大概要打3个小时6.BOSS设计的过于简单,基本背板就能过7.技能设计的过于不平衡,比如中弹给盾技能,基本有了这个技能打BOSS如切菜.先说这么多,后续有问题继续跟大家讲to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Includes 44 Steam Achievements
Title: Rogue Stormers
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 21 Apr, 2016
Buy Rogue Stormers
Buy Rogue Stormers 2-Pack
Get an extra copy for a friend.
Buy Rogue Stormers 4-Pack
Get 3 extra copies for friends
Buy Rogue Stormers Deluxe
Packages that include this game
Buy Black Forest Games Bundle
Includes 6 items:
Airline Tycoon Deluxe, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Original Soundtrack, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord, Helldorado, Rogue Stormers
Recent updates
We just uploaded the DcPP aka the dualcore performance patch. This should improve the issues with dropping framerates on some dualcore machines.
The last patch caused some smaller bugs. They are fixed now:
Multiplayer - client - team setup screen - arrows / gamepad button hints are flickering (weak CPUs)
Chinese path used - Windows mouse cursor used and disappear after you're back in the Main Menu
Battlegate - missing health kits
Deluxe Edition
The Rogue Stormers Deluxe Edition contains the game, the game’s official score by Jonathan van den Wijngaarden with 9 tracks and the official, 48-page digital artbook. The artbook can be found in the games installation folder.
About This Game
Delve deep into the oil rig city of Ravensdale. A medieval metropolis that went bonkers after the people discovered goop - a raw fluid that provided energy, skin cream, bread spread and powered diesel engines. And it turned the people of Ravensdale into raging, bloodthirsty monsters. Lucky for them they have you, leading a pack of lunatic knights on a killing spree to save the city.
Rogue Stormers combines classic run ‘n’ gun gameplay with a modern art style, twin stick shooter configuration and all the good things rogue like has to offer. Did we mention that you can have up to three friends join you on your rampage in either online or couch co-op mode?
Your goal is to fight and beat the ultimate evil threatening Ravensdale - but in order to beat him, you need to fight your way through 7 increasingly challenging levels. If you die, you'll be back at square one. Earned perks are yours to keep, allowing your character to grow stronger with each new raid.
Our technology enables us to layer and combine level chunks to create meaningful level combinations with infinite replayability. An ever-growing cast of enemies, hazards and loot is layered within each chunk, generating incredible diversity.
Tons of different upgrades and weapons will cause each new session to play in a unique fashion, depending on which weapons or upgrades you pick and get. Adding to that are five unlockable character classes, each with its own skills and base weapon.
The further you delve into the vast undercity of Ravensdale, the more you will learn about the city's history and that of its citizens, as well as the tragic backgrounds of the five heroes who took arms to save the city.
All these factors combined determine how you’ll engage the sprawling city of Ravensdale. Will you go toe to toe with your enemies or pick them off them from a distance? Will you cripple your enemies, block attacks or just blast everything apart with pure damage?
I'm So Ronery: Single player mode
Gun Together for Fun Together: Up to four players local/online co-op
All You Can Kill Buffet: 5 character classes to decide whether you feel like murdering people with fire or goop or guns
Sick Arse Biomes: All generated procedurally with random placement of enemies, traps and upgrades for infinite replayability
Farting Angels And Things that Have Teeth But Shouldn't: Deal with classic orcs, goblins, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons
Set Things on Fire: Trigger environmental chain reactions that will kill both you and your enemies, but idk, it looks cool
It's So Shiny: Game world modeled in blistering 3D
Discover New Stuff: Unlock tons of crazy updates and new weaponry that give you even more ways to murder your enemies.
Story Time:
Unravel Ravensdale's dark history piece by piece and learn your character’s gruesome history
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 260, AMD Radeon HD 4850 or higher
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 5 GB available space
Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse
Recommended:
Processor: 2.5 GHz Quad Core CPU
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 500, AMD Radeon HD 5000 or higher
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 5 GB available space
Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360(R) Controller for Windows recommended)
&Rogue Stormers& (C) 2015 Black Forest Games GmbH. All rights reserved. Uses Scaleform GFx (C) 2014 Autodesk Inc. All rights reserved. Microsoft, Xbox 360 Controller and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Positive
(299 reviews)
This game IMO:This game just released as a complete game.But its not. Its a post alpha release, so the game is in beta.FPS drops, Random Crashes, and many, i mean really many bugs.First play: Monster insade walls, bullets getting through monsters. Insane lag due to video issues.The game has been patched 3 times since i bought it, so maybe they fixed something. Lets try again.Secong play: Same thing, but they fixed the fps drops on first stage. So i was finally able to finish the first stage of the game. But the second stage onwards the lag was the same.After a few hours trying, went to the forums, many people having the same issue: fps drop.The devs: We cant that because we dont have a computer old like that, we recommend you to upgrade ypur pc or refund.My pc can run MK9 and X on max-high, shadow of mordor on high, dota 2 on max, payday 2 on max, bf3 on max, roller coaster tycoon on max but cant play this on the lowest settings ?The game is good, dont get me wrong, but i couldnt go farther than 4th stage due to video issues, i was literally taking baby steps, killing enemies 1 by 1 while trying to mantain the perfect zen state of mind to avoid going berserk due to the fps issues.PROS-Fast game-Killing enemies is satisfying.-very rogue-like.-You will learn how to beat enemies and stage as each time you play it.
Not like castle crashes that i played once to the game end-So many ways to get stronger, so many possible builds.
BTW Are you lucky enough for it ?CONS-RNG-FPS drops.-Enemies stuck on walls.-random crashes.-Devs.-You will see a lot of green, and the more green.-Sometimes you take damage out of nowhere.Overall 7/10.
Best Metoid Game I've played in a long Time!
8 / 10 Pro :1 . Satisfying Enemy dead effect. Whats better than massacre tons of orks and having their flesh splash all around the screen ?2 . Random Generated Challenging levels . I love procedural generated game , that give you surprise and replayability . Although it might upset for the play who prefer storyline campaign , but , if you like story, you could watch a movie , what a game really needs are surprise and replayability.3. Online multiplayer!! Have fun to coop with your friends !
I did a video review on my youtube channel for this game: If you want to s I also have a full set of reviews for each character on my channel, aswell as a co-op let's play.A quick written review: Value vs Objective scoring systemValue: 21 hours played so far, but potentially 100+ hours of gameplay here, for only 21$ CA, and for me 13$ with a 20% discount sale and 2 pack discount! AMAZING VALUE!Objective: mutliplayer co-op rogue like twin stick shoot Everything in the description is spot on, the game is really polished, however there are some issues with the co-op and the game lacks in level variety which can become repetitive on the eyes. Final Score!: 8/10; this game is solid, I highly recommend it, even if you don't have a friend to play this with (infact the single player is actually better than the co-op). This game could be a 10/10 if they release some more levels with DLC, and tune the multiplayer!
Had potential but having to restart the missions over and over becomes tedious and very unpleasant.
A fastpaced and surprisingly fun and addictive Roguelite shooter.
Players take control of one or more of a group of five soldiers out to take back their steampunk city from its tyrannical ruler and his army of mutants and magic-fuel powered machines.
The game combines fast-paced twin stick shooting with tough as nails roguelike elements and has very tight and fluid combat.
The graphics are amazing, the enemies are varied and fun to kill, and the boss fights are suitably intense.My only real complaint so far is that the music is somewhat repetitive.
It's like playing Metal Slug or Contra: Hard Corps.. but on drugs!? Full review with gameplay and english subs (not perfect subs, but hey):
Having a ton of fun playing this so far. It reminds me a bit of Shoot Many Robots, but it has a cool Gauntlet feel to the levels and how they're broken up and it brings that sweet, sweet Roguelite touch with satisfying character progression per play and slower but steady permanent perk progression as you collect experience orbs. It's a difficult balance to get right since it's the line between &classes& and customization, but this game has the right combination of random start and progressive unlocks, and since a recent patch has great pacing between those permanent upgrades too (was previously a little slow, but they fixed it). Some might find the character permanent perk progression a little bit less than ideal because you have to pick, blindly, between two random options... But get over it and enjoy the game, it's really well made.Will update further if I have more thoughts. Currently feeling like this game hits a lot of right notes and is priced very fairly for the frantic, fun gameplay. I want to try the co-op more, as well - bet it's incredibly fun!
This is the only game I've ever refunded. I'll get that out of the way right now. It's not a game that I can even remotely recommend in its current state, as while I can see potential here, I don't know if this game even knows what potential it has, or where it really wants to go. This is a game I REALLY want to like, but I just can't in this condition.I was in great debate in buying this, because while I was ALL for it seeing the trailers and footage, the reviews made me wary. A lot of the recommended reviews always seemed to recommend this tentatively, while the negatives had no problem voicing why. I feel I completly understand the first ideal. Again, I see really interesting potential, but if this current iteration is &launch& quality, I think we might never get there.First off, this framerate completely eats when moving horizontally, which is not only murder to a side-scroller, it's not easily deflected by &your computer sucks!&, as I purchased the 4-pack for friends and each of them experienced the issue.Granted, that was hardly the first sign something was wrong. The game downloaded vastly different amounts of data on each of our PCs. My install total was slightly over 4 gig. Another friend had to install over 5. Another only 2. The one who's download consisted of only 2 gigs was then unable to start the game at all and gave up in frustration immediately. The rest of us dropped off after seeing the odd issues. Enemies spawning into walls while their shots went through them.Items in co-op appearing for other players and then vanishing when they attempt to take them.The frankly ridiculous amount of shots it took to kill ANYTHING, even the standard mooks, in this Contra inspired game. Boasting 5 character classes, and having them all locked behind a progression wall, forcing us all to have to play the same character. The fact the game would LOCK you into keyboard controls in an invite-only multiplayer match, because it took the &shift-tab& input for the interface as a signal that you suddenly wanted to use a keyboard instead of a controller. The only way to fix this, mind you, is to spam buttons on your controller ONLY as you're loading into the match. Once you're in the room, you're stuck with what it gave you, and have no way to change it. (I was recently made aware this was just fixed, so there might be hope yet. Too late for me, though.)These all frustated my group so much they all immediately swore never to play it again, and refunded my gifts back to me.These are the kind of alpha/beta level bugs that easily should have been ironed out or addressed in Early Access, but the stories I hear of this game having changed its name and direction so often in Early Access, is immediately telling by the condition of this launch title. I know we live in the age of digital media, and developers can fix their issues, or change their games with a simple upload now, but to be out of early access, claims this is representative of the final product. Unless it completely changes from this state, I can't recommended this at all, unless you have faith this really is just another beta stage.
It's a fun platformer shooter, and it's very hard.It's also a rogue-like, so every time I had to replay the first level (which was plenty), it was like playing an entirely different level every time.Also apparently the game saves when you reach a new level, but if you die once (which again, is very easy), it's game over for good. So if you think you can handle that go for it.#2hard4me #IamBad
gr8 v8p m8.
It's decent, I wish there were more people in multiplayer.Multiplayer is badly implemented for online play. You can't join a match mid game. I don't think you can join a match after a mission, haven't found anyone to test it with yet.It's not like I can queue and play single player while I'm waiting either. Maybe the community hub will help supplement the lack of in game community functionality.
A broken, unfinished mess, we played this on stream trying to get 4 people in at once, one of us couldn't get the game running because it downloaded the wrong version from the 4-pack, the others had a nearly unplayable mess on our hands. Bugs got worse the longer we played, options don't stay when you set them, the control scheme [KB+m/Controller] is decided on the loading screen and you cannot change when you are loaded in, enemies get stuck inside walls and keep attacking you from it. This has nothing on Metal Slug, enemies are bullet sponges, they aren't interesting to fight and the boss design is terrible. I can see the contra comparison but that is as far as I would go, the game was not ready for primetime and should have been sent back to the drawing board.Stay far away from this title, it needs a lot of work to be fixed.
While this game takes some getting used to at first, once you get the hang of the character you are playing as this game becomes a blast to play. The only problem I've had with the game so far is that multiplayer (at least for public matches) is fairly dead (right now) and there are certain parts of the levels that cause slowdown. Other than that, I thoroughly recommend this game.
meh,,, a bit boring =S
Great multiplayer action :)
Rogue Stormers is a really fun, and challenging game. It takes the twin stick shooting of Robotron 2084, the side scrolling shoot 'em up play of Contra, then adds a nice dash of Gauntlet's monster portals, and multiple classes. It is then placed in an oven, and baked to a golden brown. After which it is topped with some Rogue like elements like randomized environments, and perma death. Also it is very addictive, and has a challenge level right up there with the Dark Souls games. Ergo, you're going to lose constantly, but have fun doing it. Eventually you learn some enemy patterns, and chisel your way a little bit closer to victory.Best of all it has four player couch co-op making it a great party game so long as you're willing to use your TV like a monitor. Full review:
Run and gun + RNG + challenging difficulty = one hell of a fun and really addictive game!I never played a game for 22h in the first 2,5 days as far as I)&Just one more run&...
I do not recommend this game to anyone.
This was a nice try at a side scrolling, bullet hell shoot'em up, but it seems to fall short.
The replay value of the game is somewhat lack luster and the characters are not that interesting.
Along with that the game is so reliant on you getting &level ups& while playing for you to even make your player stronger in game.
This leads me to my second issue with the game.
The game frequently crashes after a couple hours play time.
This means that any level ups you earned while playing are gone!
This is unacceptable for a game that is completely reliant on that feature of the game.
I played for 4 hours and it crashed twice each time at the end of the play through.
The first time I was even on the final boss and it crashed.
This either needs to be fixed immediately for me to even consider playing this game again.All and All, I would not buy this game for myself or any of my friends if given the chance.
So... I originally Kickstarted this one a long time ago before its second name change. What was originally known as Ravensdale is now finally released as Rogue Stormers. I didn't have that high of expectations... but perhaps too high, as I'm quite disappointed and underwhelmed by this final release. I don't care that much how it changed over development like others seem to... I just care about what we have now. I put in over a dozen hours, unlocked 2 extra characters, got a bunch of perks... and I'm honestly bored with it, despite never seeing to the end of the game. This is probably as much as I'll ever play it.When you first start playing, it's impressive. The theme is clearly Warhammer, but for whatever reason, they didn't license it, even though that license is given out in backalleys at this point to anyone that wants it. Have you seen some of the Warhammer games on Steam these days...? In any case, it's space marines and orks. It looks nice. It does have good controls, and switches between controller/keyboard on the fly, something 60$ titles like Dark Souls 3 still can't do to this day. I found the map to be quite useful in this game, which doesn't spin btw, another forgotten game design concept. You have to roam around levels repeatedly in this game, so, enjoy those nice map markers.But like every game out of Early Access or Kickstarter, it feels unfinished. It has frame rate issues everywhere, and freezes regularly in its menus. I don't know why these issues made it to release. I can't even read the &story& pages because the game just keeps freezing on that screen. It's absurd. The randomization clearly isn't tested enough either. Enemies and items regularly spawn or clip inside walls, where they cannot be reached. The fire guy you unlock after the first marine, his own fire blocks enemy projectiles on screen, which seems stupid and I don't think it's intentional. It just seems like the game isn't polished enough or they'd have put enemy effects over player effects so you can see wtf you're doing.I think the main killer for me here though is the difficulty. The game is punishingly difficult, as if stuck in hard mode with no way to turn it down for normal Human players. In this day and age, you should not expect every player to be a grand champion of platformers, or at least have selectable difficulty modes. You only get 1 life per run, and lose everything upon death. You do get permanent perks per character, but they come off a painfully slow amount of XP per run. The perks don't do much, meaning you'll have to grind for ages stacking them up. To make this worse, the perks aren't even shared between characters, of which there are 5. If it takes so long to grind them up, why can't they just be shared then? After all the grinding, if you switch characters, you're back to being fodder.But it has Co Op! Ya, that Co Op. The Co Op, which should have been a selling point, is actually one big failure as far as I'm concerned. Cool, Co Op with up to 4 players! I can't wait! But you all share the same screen... wait, what? Really? We're over the internet here. We should be able to roam levels freely. Wtf were they thinking with this? This ruins the entire game for Co Op, and I didn't bother to Co Op right after I realized it did this. Just terrible. I couldn't imagine trying to play through the game like this. You have to be attached at the hip to every player you're with, which is a suicidal mess, and doesn't allow the freedom you'd expect on open ended levels. The game is designed for free roaming of levels but basically doesn't allow you to do it in Co Op. You can also easily be killed by enemies off screen because the camera is stuck in the other direction. Wonderful. They really should have let everyone freely roam levels. This is not like Trine or Gauntlet, games you can actually get through with a shared screen. Here, sharing the screen is a nightmare. Have fun with that. It should have been like Borderlands, where everyone can go anywhere in each area.So... this is what you get for your 20$; a frustrating overly difficult buggy mess most players probably won't see the end of before giving up on. With better polish, a less punishing difficulty, and a decent Co OP, I would have highly recommended this. But as it stands... I honestly wish I didn't Kickstart this. I'd recommend Rogue Legacy instead, which is better in practically every way.
8 / 10 Pro :1 . Satisfying Enemy dead effect. Whats better than massacre tons of orks and having their flesh splash all around the screen ?2 . Random Generated Challenging levels . I love procedural generated game , that give you surprise and replayability . Although it might upset for the play who prefer storyline campaign , but , if you like story, you could watch a movie , what a game really needs are surprise and replayability.3. Online multiplayer!! Have fun to coop with your friends !
Was this review helpful?
Best Metoid Game I've played in a long Time!
Was this review helpful?
I can only judge single player, but for this it's definitely worth the money. It's not an easy game. You really have to pay attention what you are doing and what's going on. There are a lot of hazards and the enemies give a hard fight. The random level creation can come up with some pretty wicked situations. One has to play carefully and smart. It's not 'casual' but pretty hardcore. Expect to die and rage-quit a lot in the beginning.Grafics are superb and controlls exact. The whole setting is quite funny.This game has charm and quality + good game-play. I can recommend it.
Was this review helpful?
Rogue Stormers is a really fun, and challenging game. It takes the twin stick shooting of Robotron 2084, the side scrolling shoot 'em up play of Contra, then adds a nice dash of Gauntlet's monster portals, and multiple classes. It is then placed in an oven, and baked to a golden brown. After which it is topped with some Rogue like elements like randomized environments, and perma death. Also it is very addictive, and has a challenge level right up there with the Dark Souls games. Ergo, you're going to lose constantly, but have fun doing it. Eventually you learn some enemy patterns, and chisel your way a little bit closer to victory.Best of all it has four player couch co-op making it a great party game so long as you're willing to use your TV like a monitor. Full review:
Was this review helpful?
After trying this in early access and feeling very dissapointed and bored.I must say I LOVE the new design of this game, controls feel very smooth and u do feel like you only die by ur own admission not from wrestling with controls.The enemy design is prety great, guns all feel nice. Pickups change the way u play and I like that.Look forward to playing more and giving a deeper review:)
Was this review helpful?
Been a helluva rollercoaster getting this one to launch, but the devs ended up with a much better game and an arguably crappier name than they started with...
Was this review helpful?
Early access builds of Rogue Stormers were not very good, and notably did not have a cast of varying characters. This release build? Much improved, though at some level I lament the loss of weapon-customization, which was never actually implemented to my knowledge. I first became aware of the game during its initial kickstarter campaign, when it was still called DieselStormers. I purchased it from the humble store and didn't have a chance to finally play it until about a year ago, when it was still in a very rough and bland state. Now what we've got is a tactical, side-scrolling run-and-gun platformer with rogue-lite level and item randomization, and a stylish medieval-meets-dieselpunk presentation. The city of Ravensdale is coming apart at the seams thanks to the rampaging orcish hordes of the corpulent high priest Hector von Garg. The populace faces opression, indiscriminate violence and horrific mutation thanks to the mysterious &Goop& drilled up from deep below ground. But there is hope: the Rogue Stormers, five playable rocket knights: Brecht carries a Contra-style automatic rifle and can buff the team's fire rate, Presto has a flamethrower and can throw up a shield that also doubles his flamethrower's range, Camille has a rocket launcher and can fire a swarm of missiles, Stabbygale has a shotgun and can throw a glaive and pulls in enemies, and El Cazador has a sniper rifle and can fire a huge round that pierces through enemies. You begin with only Brecht, and unlock the others after finishing the second, fourth, sixth and the seventh and final stage, respectively. You also unlock new upgrades that can drop after completing certain challenges.Your Stormer's primary weapon has infinite ammo and does not need to reload, and you can carry a secondary weapon that recharges over time. The variety of secondary weapons is considerable: Contra-style spread shot, rapid-fire volley gun, mines, attack drones, the rare health grenades, plasma shots, a melee-range claw, sentry guns and even an orbital strike, among others. You can execute a short dash that allows you to go through enemies and dodge their shots. Combat is less fast-paced then other platform shooters, instead rewarding the careful and thoughtful shooter. Enemies and their shots are mostly avoidable, and you are rewarded for conserving your health as much as possible.Enemies are aggressive, numerous and at times tiresome to kill, but you are rewarded not infrequently with gold, XP orbs, and precious, precious health pickups. Gold can be used to roll at vending machines for health, gold, keys, upgrades and secondary weapons, and also to purchase upgrades directly from shops. Aside from the vendors there are also treasure chests. A few aren't locked, but often will only contain gold or keys instead of an upgraded, but the locked ones, which require a key, 500 gold or 30 health and are color-coded accordingly, always seem to contain an upgrade.Said upgrades are similar to those found in other Rogue-lites such as Binding of Issac or Starward Rogue, or the perk cards of Ziggurat. They provide significant boosts to your stats, adding anything from additional maximum health or secondary weapon recharge speed to extra jumps and various abilities that trigger when you take damage, but are lost when you die. However, pick up enough experience drops for a level up, and after finishing a stage or dying, you are given a choice of two random perks, such as a small boost to your damage or movement speed, or a small amount of health restored whenever you purchase something. These perks are incremental compared to the dropped upgrades, but notably, these perks are retained after you die, making subsequent runs just a little bit easier- a welcome addition, considering I have finished only one of five runs thus far. Completing said run rewarded me with a token that can be used to re-roll a perk choice, and presumably you can earn additional tokens for more wins.I should mention there are some technical problems. The few times I tried online coop the host lag was significant, and there is a persistent issue with enemies getting stuck in walls and items spawning in them so they can't be picked up, though its infrequent enough not to ruin a run.
Was this review helpful?
A very cautious recommendation for this one. It's barely out of early access, there's lots of small glitches, performance drops and probably multiplayer issues (I played solo). Wouldn't recommend grabbing it before some patching is done and even then probably during a sale.During development this game got changed hugely from the original vision, this final version is now a roguelite twin-stick platformer shooter, similar to Risk of Rain and other such Binding of Isaac-types. You die, you get booted back to main menu to start all over again but hopefully with some more goodies unlocked to the randomization pool. You also collect experience so you can unlock some permanent perks for your characters that persist after death, a bit like Rogue Legacy. The current XP rate is really slow though, expect lots of grinding if you intend to boost your character that way.There's only one character/weapon available at the start and I found it the least fun one, try not to be discouraged by it. You'll unlock more characters after killing bosses, but it might take a while. This game is quite punishing and your progress depends a lot on getting good random drops.Currently the game is 7 (randomly-generated) levels long and it does get fairly repetitive, not that many different enemy types and surroundings, with the current content I don't think it has the same longevity as Isaac. Mechanics-wise I think Risk of Rain is the more solid pick out of these two but then again I do like this game's theme and art style more, with the Warhammery orcs and all. I disliked this game for the first couple of hours, but after unlocking some more crap and getting used to the controls and game mechanics it got more enjoyable. The camera can also be annoying, especially between level segments. After all the negatives, it's not a bad game and does some things well, but I doubt it'll blow anyone's mind. I also have no idea if it is better or worse when played in co-op.
Was this review helpful?
While this game takes some getting used to at first, once you get the hang of the character you are playing as this game becomes a blast to play. The only problem I've had with the game so far is that multiplayer (at least for public matches) is fairly dead (right now) and there are certain parts of the levels that cause slowdown. Other than that, I thoroughly recommend this game.
Was this review helpful?
It's a fun platformer shooter, and it's very hard.It's also a rogue-like, so every time I had to replay the first level (which was plenty), it was like playing an entirely different level every time.Also apparently the game saves when you reach a new level, but if you die once (which again, is very easy), it's game over for good. So if you think you can handle that go for it.#2hard4me #IamBad
Was this review helpful?
Run and gun + RNG + challenging difficulty = one hell of a fun and really addictive game!I never played a game for 22h in the first 2,5 days as far as I)&Just one more run&...
Was this review helpful?
It was difficult but I liked it :)Roguelike + platformer = fun times
Was this review helpful?
Having a ton of fun playing this so far. It reminds me a bit of Shoot Many Robots, but it has a cool Gauntlet feel to the levels and how they're broken up and it brings that sweet, sweet Roguelite touch with satisfying character progression per play and slower but steady permanent perk progression as you collect experience orbs. It's a difficult balance to get right since it's the line between &classes& and customization, but this game has the right combination of random start and progressive unlocks, and since a recent patch has great pacing between those permanent upgrades too (was previously a little slow, but they fixed it). Some might find the character permanent perk progression a little bit less than ideal because you have to pick, blindly, between two random options... But get over it and enjoy the game, it's really well made.Will update further if I have more thoughts. Currently feeling like this game hits a lot of right notes and is priced very fairly for the frantic, fun gameplay. I want to try the co-op more, as well - bet it's incredibly fun!
Was this review helpful?
A fastpaced and surprisingly fun and addictive Roguelite shooter.
Players take control of one or more of a group of five soldiers out to take back their steampunk city from its tyrannical ruler and his army of mutants and magic-fuel powered machines.
The game combines fast-paced twin stick shooting with tough as nails roguelike elements and has very tight and fluid combat.
The graphics are amazing, the enemies are varied and fun to kill, and the boss fights are suitably intense.My only real complaint so far is that the music is somewhat repetitive.
Was this review helpful?
It's decent, I wish there were more people in multiplayer.Multiplayer is badly implemented for online play. You can't join a match mid game. I don't think you can join a match after a mission, haven't found anyone to test it with yet.It's not like I can queue and play single player while I'm waiting either. Maybe the community hub will help supplement the lack of in game community functionality.
Was this review helpful?
Lots of mindless fun
Was this review helpful?
This is the only game I've ever refunded. I'll get that out of the way right now. It's not a game that I can even remotely recommend in its current state, as while I can see potential here, I don't know if this game even knows what potential it has, or where it really wants to go. This is a game I REALLY want to like, but I just can't in this condition.I was in great debate in buying this, because while I was ALL for it seeing the trailers and footage, the reviews made me wary. A lot of the recommended reviews always seemed to recommend this tentatively, while the negatives had no problem voicing why. I feel I completly understand the first ideal. Again, I see really interesting potential, but if this current iteration is &launch& quality, I think we might never get there.First off, this framerate completely eats when moving horizontally, which is not only murder to a side-scroller, it's not easily deflected by &your computer sucks!&, as I purchased the 4-pack for friends and each of them experienced the issue.Granted, that was hardly the first sign something was wrong. The game downloaded vastly different amounts of data on each of our PCs. My install total was slightly over 4 gig. Another friend had to install over 5. Another only 2. The one who's download consisted of only 2 gigs was then unable to start the game at all and gave up in frustration immediately. The rest of us dropped off after seeing the odd issues. Enemies spawning into walls while their shots went through them.Items in co-op appearing for other players and then vanishing when they attempt to take them.The frankly ridiculous amount of shots it took to kill ANYTHING, even the standard mooks, in this Contra inspired game. Boasting 5 character classes, and having them all locked behind a progression wall, forcing us all to have to play the same character. The fact the game would LOCK you into keyboard controls in an invite-only multiplayer match, because it took the &shift-tab& input for the interface as a signal that you suddenly wanted to use a keyboard instead of a controller. The only way to fix this, mind you, is to spam buttons on your controller ONLY as you're loading into the match. Once you're in the room, you're stuck with what it gave you, and have no way to change it. (I was recently made aware this was just fixed, so there might be hope yet. Too late for me, though.)These all frustated my group so much they all immediately swore never to play it again, and refunded my gifts back to me.These are the kind of alpha/beta level bugs that easily should have been ironed out or addressed in Early Access, but the stories I hear of this game having changed its name and direction so often in Early Access, is immediately telling by the condition of this launch title. I know we live in the age of digital media, and developers can fix their issues, or change their games with a simple upload now, but to be out of early access, claims this is representative of the final product. Unless it completely changes from this state, I can't recommended this at all, unless you have faith this really is just another beta stage.
Was this review helpful?
I did a video review on my youtube channel for this game: If you want to s I also have a full set of reviews for each character on my channel, aswell as a co-op let's play.A quick written review: Value vs Objective scoring systemValue: 21 hours played so far, but potentially 100+ hours of gameplay here, for only 21$ CA, and for me 13$ with a 20% discount sale and 2 pack discount! AMAZING VALUE!Objective: mutliplayer co-op rogue like twin stick shoot Everything in the description is spot on, the game is really polished, however there are some issues with the co-op and the game lacks in level variety which can become repetitive on the eyes. Final Score!: 8/10; this game is solid, I highly recommend it, even if you don't have a friend to play this with (infact the single player is actually better than the co-op). This game could be a 10/10 if they release some more levels with DLC, and tune the multiplayer!
Was this review helpful?
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used Rogue Stormers on 2 January, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
played from beta. never played multiplayer but i can say this is one hell of a game. Great. recommend. 10+++
Was this review helpful?
It's like playing Metal Slug or Contra: Hard Corps.. but on drugs!? Full review with gameplay and english subs (not perfect subs, but hey):
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Rogue Stormers
Rogue Stormers 2-Pack
Rogue Stormers 4-Pack
Rogue Stormers Deluxe
Black Forest Games Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 rogue stormers社区 的文章