创富金融外汇cf1234.com帮忙人工翻译两句话,外汇交易中的。

请帮忙翻译通顺这段英文,关于外汇交易的_百度知道
请帮忙翻译通顺这段英文,关于外汇交易的
his 4 hour MACD strategy gives a signal with the MACD patterns(round top, work outthe entry. I will most definitely see in theirfaces what the emotion of their running is,lower highs etc, recognize the patterns. People wants a mechanical system that tells them everything andeven do the deal for them. There is however one aspect that people ignores and thatis that the market has an emotion that is hard if possible to built into a automatic system.I am going to explain it in this way.I have five things that I can do. It must draw the trendlines. The volume of people keepsincreasing as the knowledge comes known till the masses start to react, stop and profit levels. What happens first is that those that saw thereason for their running first are the leaders in this action. When I am sitting on the beach with my backto the ocean relaxing in the sun and there are people playing and running around etc. Thefact that people run around does not make me nervous but it is when there is a differentkind of behavior in there running that calls my attention.) as to the timing of the entry. It only observe the possible direction dueto resent movements
提问者采纳
是这个动作的带头人、止亏点和利润水平,周围有人在玩耍,我必定注意到,却未让我紧张,那些看穿了道理,奔跑的人的数量就不断增加,先起步奔跑的,那就是市场上有一种情绪。然而。人们在我身边四处奔跑追逐,甚至替他们做卖买此“4小时MACD策略”会按输入的时间。当我坐在沙滩上,即使是可能。但另一种行为却会教我留神、制定出入市点。~~~~~~~~~纯人手翻译。事件的经过是这样的。我有五件事情可以做、反弹的高点低于先前的高点等等),群众得悉后开始反应,也很难将它投入一个自动化的系统之中。它只观察到阻力的可能方向。它必须可绘制趋势线。当消息扬开了。当他们在奔跑时有什么情绪挂在脸上,而我却在阳光下背著大海休闲。人们想要一个机械式的系统来告诉他们一切。我要用这方式来解释一下,有一方面是人们忽略的、识别模式,赋予MACD图表信号(圆顶部
提问者评价
非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
外汇交易的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译通顺这段英文,关于外汇交易的_百度知道
请帮忙翻译通顺这段英文,关于外汇交易的
After two years of study and trying about everystrategy I could lay my hands on I come to the conclusion that as people differs in looksand in perceptions they also differs in their trading perceptions, was I following the system or did I usemy little version of it etc. What I mean by engraved is that you shouldmake notes about each trade as to emotion experienced. etc. If you haven’t tested a system over at least 30live trades (paper trades) you cannot declare it as successful, is it thesystem or my bad decision.Then I saw people act upon their perception and interpretation of what they feel isthe right thing to do. This forum is the first one I found where people really exchange some useful andpositive information. Then there arethose that follow someone else religiously as long as he give the direction till he is wrongthree times in a row than it is off to the next system. I am right and they are wrong is the type of attitude.I always asked myself why is it that only about 5% is making a success of it as theoverall claim are amongst brokers, why was it wrong, did I stick to the rules.Why am I telling you all about this. After 30 trades you willhave the heart of the system engraved insideI have been on a lot of forums only observing as to the ideas and behavior ofpeople
提问者采纳
还是我用上了自己的改写版等等等等,你将对这系统心里有数。~~~~~~~~~纯人手翻译,还有那些盲目跟风的我曾在很多论坛,为什么出错,人们的外观不同。我总是问自己,你不能声称是成功的,得出的的结论。然后,直至他们连续犯3次错,对交易的看法也有不同,为什么只有约5%是成功的。 30宗交易之后,就改跟别的系统,只观察人的思维和行为,就是这种态度的类型,只要他给的方向,我发现有人真正地交流一些有用的和正面的信息。然后,我看到人们基于他们认为是正确的看法和诠释行事,在他们的看法不同?我有跟随系统吗,而整个的得益者是经纪人。经过两年的研究。我为什么要告诉你所有关这些?我有坚守规条吗,也试过种种触手可及的策略,记下每宗买卖所经历的情绪变化,还是我决定错误。我是对的?是系统有误,他们是错的。如果你还没有试过用一系统做至少30宗现场买卖(纸上交易)。“心里有数”的意思是你应该做笔记。这论坛是第一个
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
外汇交易的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 合肥创富金鑫 的文章

随机推荐