Full Audio
Title: Pulsen
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 27 Jul, 2015
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&I really want player feedback. I'd love to hear from everyone even if they don't like something I've added or changed. Getting your feedback will help us improve the game and fix any remaining bugs :).&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Approximately 8 -10 months, with a planned full release in first half of 2016.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The foundation of the game is in place already at Early Access launch. There are many currently planned features and improvements that are being worked on that we will be adding over the course of Early Access.
We're working to add re-adjusted charts, replays and friend replays, updated noteskins, a much-improved UI, and in-game instructions for new players on the main menu. Brand new OS X and Linux builds as well as DirectX 9 capabilities (over the old DX8.1) are currently being worked on.
Additional features being explored that may or may not be in game: Challenge, Story, and Fitness modes as well as Steam Workshop integration for custom content, and a level editor.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Everything described on the Key Features list is available at Early Access launch in the Pulsen version 1.0 build – bug-free (as far we know), just not all 100% polished. *Please note that your progress may be reset when new builds are released throughout the Early A although, the plan is to keep everything going-forward.
There is also a Beta branch available through Steam where you can playtest new features, modes of play, and chart additions. As beta builds become more stable, they will be moved into the main branch for all users.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&We currently have no plans to change the price for release just yet. We might change this idea depending on the finalization of features and other game modes.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&You will be able to test the latest features and gameplay, providing valuable ideas, feedback, and issues to make Pulsen the best it can be. Use the Steam discussion boards, or contact me directly via my
Buy Pulsen
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
8 December, 2015
Build 1.1 - featuring new content and improved UI, is Now Available on Steam! This build corresponds with the release of the new Pulsen DLC song pack .
Build 1.1 Features:
14 new songs
Improved current charts
Ability to save and play against Replays
Option to have Combo text near Receptors or over Notefield
Combo timing ratings now display next to Combo text (Fantastic, Perfect, etc)
Mouse functionality for selecting songs and navigating menus
Revised score screen
Adjusted fonts and text layout
Revised song selection screen layout
Revised main menu layout
Bar graph to quickly compare Friends' scores
Added languages - Japanese and Spanish (German coming next build)
Various Bug fixes
List of New Songs:
Adraen - Killin Your Dudes
Azrael-II - Never Fade
BANDETTO - Headrockin
Comma King - Bringing Me Down
Emoticon - Wishing Well
Furries in a Blender - I Ate All the Food
Losstarot - Lunatic High
Mayhem - Spinback
MGD Assault Force - Speak Sins
MIDIhead - Speeder Freak
PSURG Sound Team - The Collapse
Renard - Claustrophilia
Renard - I UPDATED MY LIST
Sta - Noiseproof
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
“Oh my freakin' gord. O that was pretty cool!”
“A rhythm game by rhythm gamers for rhythm gamers.”
“I must beat this. I don't care if I have to go on easy.”
About This Game
Pulsen is a music and rhythm game featuring over 65 songs. Core gameplay is easy to learn but hard to master, and involves hitting four directional arrows to the beat of the music as they pass by the screen. Every song has five or more difficulties and its own set of challenging arrow patterns and play style. Score is determined by how well arrows are hit in time with the music. Song experiences can be enhanced and customized with numerous song modifiers, settings, and arrow noteskins. Compete against a friend locally and compare scores with friends in-game on Steam.
EXPANSIVE SONG LIST: 67 songs from independent artists!
DESIGNED FOR ANY SKILL LEVEL: 5-6 difficulties for every song totaling over 350 charts!
MULTIPLE WAYS TO PLAY: Play with a dance pad, controller, keyboard, or Rock Band drums.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SONG EXPERIENCE: Tons of song modifiers, settings, and arrow noteskins.
TEST YOUR LIMITS: Unique song Special Effects keep you on your toes.
STEAM INTEGRATION: Compare scores in-game with friends, unlock achievements, and collect trading cards.
BRING A BUDDY: Play solo or with a friend in local two player.
AND MORE!: Remappable controls, dynamic resolutions and aspect ratio, and mouse functionality.
Adraen - Killin Your Dudes
Azrael-II - Never Fade
BANDETTO - headrockin
Blenderblaster - Boom
Blenderblaster - Dreams and Nightmares
Blenderblaster - Hyped
Blenderblaster - Living Colours
Blenderblaster - Satellite Signal
Comma King - Bringing Me Down
Comma King - Forever Blue
Comma King - Halcyon
Comma King - Retro-Specced
Comma King - Smile Through the Stars
Comma King - Zenone
D-Mode-D - Just Love (Mayhems MMAAYYHHEEMM Remix)
DJ DISITE - Hypnosis
Dj-Greene - Holiday Hurricane
Dj-Greene - Irish Trance Dance
Emoticon - Wishing Well
Fredgy - Sarcolemma
Fredgy - Take This
Furries in a Blender - I Ate All the Food
Furries in a Blender - Sqweg the Dragon
Furries in a Blender feat Entity and Lawlzy - Synapse
Hydlide feat SquaDus - Regret
Idris & Zyrion - Serendipity
Idris - Wonderland
J-Mi & Midi-D - Life is a Journey (The Paradise Last Mix)
J-Mi & Midi-D feat Hanna Stockzell - All Night Long (The Paradise Last Italo-Disco Mix)
Jackal Queenston - Murder Machine
Kitsune^2 - Hot One
Kitsune^2 - Jetpack Cutie (Entertain Us Re-Edit)
Kitsune^2 - Steel Monster Above the City
Kitsune^2 - Tung the Icelandic Space Warrior
Kyle - Techno Rocker {Remix}
Losstarot - Lunatic High
Losstarot - Onigiri
Losstarot - Wildfire
Losstarot feat GUMI - Calamity
Mayhem - Laugh at Life
Mayhem - Spinback
MGD Assault Force - Speak Sins
MGD Sound Team - Future Destination
MIDIhead - Fall Awake (Lars Hausmann Remix)
MIDIhead - Speeder Freak
Monolithic - The Dark
Odyssey - I Breathe Fire
PSURG Sound Team - The Collapse
Renard - Claustrophilia
Renard - I UPDATED MY LIST
Renard - Kyle Ward the Space Pumpkin
Renard - System Failure
Sonitus Vir - Stormy Weather
Sta - Dystopia of the Sun
Sta - Finite
Sta - Noiseproof
Sta - Savvy
Sta - Unified Chaos
The liquid movement & Sta - Lovesick (Xyzzy Mix)
The Queenstons - Guiding Light
The Queenstons - I Control
The Queenstons - I Prefer the Sky
The Queenstons - Our Special Place
typeMARS - Sky Destiny
WipEOut - Canon-D
WipEOut - Take Control
WipEOut infected - SYSTEM ERROR
New charts for Sarcolemma, Untulia, and others
Many chart updates and fixes in all songs
UI updates to most of the game
Mouse controls added to the mostly everything except options menus
Ability to save and play against replays of yourself and friends
Native cross-platform play (Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux)
Update to DirectX 9 for Windows users
More UI updates
Challenge mode
In-game Tutorial
Steam Trading Cards
Steam Achievements
Steam Workshop integration for custom content
Fitness mode
NOTE: Some sections of this game contain flashing lights which may cause an adverse reaction in some users.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 1.33GHz Intel Atom Z5xx or AMD equivalent
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel Integrated 915G, nVIDIA GeForce 6600GS, or AMD Radeon 9600 Pro
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 400 MB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 3.06GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel GMA 4500X, nVIDIA GeForce 9400M, AMD Radeon HD3850
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 400 MB available space
(C) 4-Panel Footprint. All Rights Reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
10.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
From the viewpoint of someone who is hardcore into Rhythm gaming I just can't recommend Pulsen for its cost.If you're looking for a packaged standalone experience that requires no additional setup and is super casual friendly, then it might be the game for you. But for an advanced user, who is already accustomed to modifying a game like StepMania to fit my needs, I find the experience lacking.
There is the promise of a song editor coming eventually and steam workshop integration, but nothing you can't already get in SM for free. No custom themes, noteskins appear to be limited to paid DLC, limited mod-ability. The chart gimmicks are cute, but I don't really feel the same depth in them as other packs. Look up WinDEU or charts made for D.O.W.N.S. for some examples. And as far as overall difficulty, even the most challenging of charts was relatively tame compared to the majority of what I commonly play on SM/FFR.If you're a pad player, you can expect a similar experience to picking up an old console copy of DDR or ITG in terms of content and customization options. And if you're OK with that, and you rather not deal with setting up everything yourself (if you haven't already) then you should probably get this game. Nothing but respect to the developers, they are trying, they do listen to feedback. Its simply not something I'm looking for as a veteran rhythm gamer.
Was this review helpful?
1.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
In short: This game is Stepmania with Steam integration. I would advice most people wanting to try this game to play Stepmania first since it's the same thing, free, and has way more songs to play.Still, I'm torn to whether I should give this game a &Yes& or &No&. Given this game is in Early Access I want to see what the developers can come up with to make this game different. Sure, it has all this crazy stuff going on with the scroll velocity and notes on most (if not all) of the songs but I myself am not a fan of that at all. But I could see how this game is easier to get into for casual players than something like Stepmania. From what I've seen it doesn't seem to have any kind of accuracy other than hit/miss. For most VSRG (vertical scrolling rhythm game) players, this is just a straight &NO& but for casual players it could be the opposite.To conclude: If you're new to VSRG's or want to get into them more, maybe you could give the game a chance, but you're coming from other VSRGs like Stepmania, osu!mania, o2jam, lr2 or any other, stick to those, you won't find anything new here except for some easy charts with lots of SV changes.Voting yes simply because I think this game has potential, but if it stays like this for the release, it will probably change to a no. Custom charts and an editor will probably be essential for the survival of this game.Also, to any developer that may be reading this: Please allow us to have scroll speeds above &600 BPM&. It's a way low maximum. I myself would probably play with 900-1000.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I'm a really big fan of rythm games, having played DDR, ITG, PIU, osu etc.. Sadly pulsen feels like a gimped version of existing software out there.. Sure it's easy to install since it's on steam but overall it has been a negative experience..
Was this review helpful?
1.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
60+ songs spanning multiple genres. Tons of crazy options to choose from to make your playstyle unique. Multiple difficulty levels, and some really hard ones at that!Pulsen takes the best of previous Arrow Smash games and blends it into a really new experience. I play the harder charts since I'm a vet of the genre and I found myself thinking of many charts more like a puzzle rhythm game than just a simple dance game because of the holds, mines, and more. It's a welcome evolution of the genre and I can't wait for more songs to play in future DLC.
Was this review helpful?
3.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
At the time of writing this review the game is still in early access, so everything is subject to change and update. After roughly 15 years of playing DDR & later moving on to ITG, I was excited to finally see a new take on 4 panel rhythm games. I actually owned this game before it was on steam around 2012. Sadly not much has changed since then. The skin the game is running over StepMania is pretty much the exact same as it was almost 4 years ago. The song selection is pretty decent at the time of writing this, fairly wide varity of genres. I didn't expect to see songs by Renard which was a nice surprise. The song unlock system is a good idea but at the end of the day, if you are a high skilled player at DDR or ITG, unlock songs feels more like a task than a reward. You get points after beating songs, you then use those points to choose what songs you wish to unlock. At the end of the day I had already unlocked every song with points in about 2 hours of play simply because the game is so easy. None of the songs really offer much of a challenge after playing song packs for SM like Pendulum or even some songs on ITG like Vertex or Hardcore of the North. Which I get it can't be to crazy as to allure to new players. But the fact I full combo every song without really trying is kind of sad. Probably the only thing that throws me off are the lifts. The are hugely annoying when playing on keyboard as I'm not holding down the panel after hitting a single note as I would while playing on a pad. All in all, this is a great rhythm game for what it is and I can only hope that it gets updates and support. Things like multiplayer online, marathons, higher difficulties and new songs.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website& steam上英雄连2和英雄连2数码珍藏版有什么区别 ...
查看: 1965|回复: 4
UID2674581主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分20金钱240 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间32 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 20, 距离下一级还需 180 积分
帖子精华0积分20金钱240 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
本帖最后由 bttank 于
12:54 编辑
今天看到steam上英雄连2在搞活动想和朋友入一个玩玩,但是不知道英雄连2和它的数码珍藏版有什么不一样?
另外数码珍藏版还有一个收费的升级档。这个升级档是干什么的?是升级原版为数码珍藏版的吗?
还有如果是用盗版联机遭遇战现在稳定吗?
求坛子里各位大侠给个说法,谢谢。
本人在线等待中
有那位大侠能回答一下吗?
UID906837主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分162金钱952 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间157 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 162, 距离下一级还需 38 积分