(低调的猪猪Rita)
(快乐Kria)
(Phoenix flower)
第三方登录:推荐到广播
1210919 人聚集在这个小组
(唔记得吃早餐)
(失忆日记)
第三方登录:请那位大神帮我翻译一下下面这句话,非常感谢!(感觉怎么翻都不对)
From my perspective, she has the complete gift.
自己的思考,complete有完整、全面的意思,而gift既可以表达礼物也可以表示为馈赠或者天赋等。
所以可以翻译为:
1、在我看来,她拥有一个完美的礼物。
感觉complete翻完整的很别扭,翻为完美貌似又没有这个意思。
2、在我看来,她能力出众(天赋异禀)。
这里把gift看作为天赋,complete看为完整,全面。全面的天赋就让我想到了天赋异禀,不过还是觉得有点别扭。
请教给位大牛了,欢迎讨论,不甚感激。
**From my perspective, she has the compl...
有上文吗?猜测是
以我来看,她完全有这个天赋。
我看她行...
我个人认为,他很有天赋
有上文吗?猜测是以我来看,她完全有这个天赋。...
上下文好像没有呢,不过看了你翻的这个感觉顺多了,谢谢~
我看她行...
我个人认为,他很有天赋...
我一开始也是这么翻的
有上文吗?猜测是以我来看,她完全有这个天赋。...
给力!点赞
我看她行...
另一种翻译风格
我一开始也是这么翻的...
记住from my perspective 在写作中经常用来表达观点看法的
没有加入小组
在我看来,她就是上天的宠儿
没有加入小组
在我看来,她完全是个天才。
依我看,非她莫属。
这个帖子太久没有人回复啦,你还是开个新帖吧
Really delete this post?
您的电脑上安装了某些视频广告拦截软件,这会导致无法提交学习数据。
您可以退出相应软件后刷新网页继续学习。
大于号&或右方向键或D键
选择相应选项
数字键0到4,0为忘记
显示词根详情(需购买智慧词根应用)
显示派生词信息(需购买派生词应用)
关闭对话框有没有大神帮我翻译一下这段话。或者我有英语,您帮我改一下语法错误也行。_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,210,165贴子:
有没有大神帮我翻译一下这段话。或者我有英语,您帮我改一下语法收藏
有没有大神帮我翻译一下这段话。或者我有英语,您帮我改一下语法错误也行。
针对成人英语学习者设计的口语课程,实用性职场谈判,出国旅游,留学,生活口语.现免息分期付款,每月606元起!上沪江学口语就是这么方便!
随着高校的扩招,大学毕业生的数量迅猛增加,近几年大学毕业生的就业形势日趋严峻,如果不能有效地解决其就业问题,不但会造成人力资源的浪费,还会影响社会的稳定,因此大学生就业问题需要引起高度的重视。 国家的就业政策的不平衡,专业供需的不平衡,性别歧视以及不当的择业观,都是影响就业的重要因素。大学生作为实现“中国梦”的主体需要的是贡献自己力量的机会,而一个合适满意的工作将有助于调动他们的积极性,因此,国家、学校和社会的各个方面都应该各尽其力,促进大学生就业。解决大学生就业难的问题不仅关系到大学生的切身利益,更关系到社会的和谐稳定,需要高校、企业、社会及大学生等各方面共同的努力,采取切实可行的政策、措施。
With the expansion of college enrollment, the rapid increase in the number of university graduates, college graduates in recent years, the employment situation is becoming increasingly serious, if not effectively solve their employment problems, not only will cause waste of human resources, but also affect social stability, So the employment problem of college students need to pay a high degree of attention.Unbalanced employment policy, imbalance of professional supply and demand, gender discrimination and improper choice of employment are all important factors affecting employment.College students as the main body of the &Chinese dream& is the opportunity to contribute to their own strength, and a suitable job will help to mobilize their enthusiasm, so the country, schools and all aspects of society should do their best, Promote the employment of college students. To solve the problem of college students employment is not only related to the vital interests of college students, but also related to the harmonious and stable society, the need for colleges and universities, enterprises, society and college students and other aspects of common efforts to take practical policies and measures.
三不帮:1.超过50个字不帮2.不是女的不帮3.不约不帮
With the expanding inrollment of high school,quanlity of undergraduates sharply increased,employment became more rigid in a recent years.If this stalemate can't be solved properly,clearly it will resulted in planty of waste in humane resources,and cripple stable sociality,enhance take considerable consideration is essential.
The reason cause damaged to employment including imbalance policy and supply-demand market,and sexism add that too.
undergrates contribute themselves to establish china-dream required a fitted job,a job to activate mobility,thereof nation,school and social should combine together to take actual policies and measures to improve employment.not only for undergrates themselves,but for harmony and stability of country.
notes: translate by myself
no guaranteed
on the house
登录百度帐号推荐应用扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
急求英语大神来帮我翻译一下自我介绍!谁能帮我翻译一下~急求!网上的翻译器都太死板了,翻译的不好,毕竟是机器.求~~~~大家好,我的家乡是美丽的云南.我们在一起三年了,我相信还有许多同学对我了解很少,现在我会把自己的特别之处告诉大家,让大家能更好地了解我.(1)当我还在读高中的时候,我十分喜欢体育运动,尤其是跑步,在高中的最后一年里我成为了一名国家二级运动员,当时我参加的是3000米跑步.现在想想任然觉得不可思议.(2)在大学里,为了锻炼自己的能力,成为一个坚强的人,于是来到学生会,专门帮助贫困学生获得助学金,颁发奖学金等等.我认为这是一个很好的锻炼机会,让我学会了如何领导一个团队,在我今后的生活中是一笔可观的财富.(3)大三上学期我们都去支教了,我成为了当地小学支教组的小组长,一边教书一边照顾着团队的生活,支教结束后获得了市级优秀支教学生以及校级优秀支教学生.这次机会让我收获了独立.(4)在我的家乡,我和我的朋友们成立了一个公益组织,名叫:向日葵公益,我们的活动不光有假期组织支教活动,还有为贫困地区筹集捐款,将捐款和物资送到需要的地方.例如:云南鲁甸地震,我们的公益组织总共为他们筹集了一百多万的善款,所有的钱已经捐给灾区.我们是一群有梦想,有激情,有爱心的志愿者,我们在这个大家庭中收获颇多,也教会了我们要有一颗善良感恩的心,让世界充满爱!如果你们有谁愿意加入我们,我们将无比诚挚的欢迎你.(5)当我14岁的时候,我曾经代表学校去泰国清迈去做交流学生,主要是互相交流中英文学习经验.以上这些我认为都是我的特别之处,它们照亮了我现在的人生,并将会指引我走向更好的未来,谢谢大家~
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Hello everyone, my hometown is beautiful Yunnan. We were together for three years, I believe that there are many students know very little for me, and now I will tell you their special, so that we can better understand me.(1) When I was still in high school, I was very fond of sports, especially running, in the final year of high school where I became a national secondary athlete, when I attended the 3000 meters running. Now that I think any natural feel weird.(2) at the university, in order to exercise their ability to become a stronger person, then came student, designed to help poor students get grants, scholarships and more. I think this is a good exercise opportunity for me to learn how to lead a team in my future life is a considerable wealth.(3) junior semester we are going teaching, and I became a team leader local elementary school to support education group, while teaching while taking care of the team's life, after the end of the teaching received outstanding municipal support teaching students as well as outstanding support teaching students. This opportunity to let me gain independence.(4) In my hometown, my friends and I set up a charity organization called: Sunflower charity, our activities are not only leave the organization to support education activities, as well as to raise donations for the poor areas, the donations and supplies to where it is needed. For example: Ludian earthquake, our profit organization they raised a total of more than one million of the money, all the money has been donated to the disaster areas. We are a group of dreams, passion, caring volunteers, we learned a lot in this family, but also taught us to have a kind and grateful heart, so that the world is full of love! If any of you would like to join us, we will very sincere welcome to you.(5) When I was 14 years old, I used to go to Chiang Mai, Thailand on behalf of the school to do the exchange students, mainly communicate with each other in English and learning experience.I think these are my special, they light up my life now, and will lead me to a better future, thank you ~虽然是机器翻译的;但是我检查了一遍;你看看有问题没
你觉得有病句嘛?没有的话真的很谢谢~~~
不客气;我看了下;没什么问题
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 大神英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐