国外机友推荐搞笑铃声 开头好像忘记了是hello 中间的忘了(英文的)最后是wow wow wo

有首英文歌,男女唱的,开头是wowwow~(不是人声,是电子音效)。。中间有女生唱的好像是“say delight”_百度知道
有首英文歌,男女唱的,开头是wowwow~(不是人声,是电子音效)。。中间有女生唱的好像是“say delight”
。。。可能没有say delight 吧是一首节奏很快的歌。记不清了。
提问者采纳
t you know I need you so oh tell me please I gotta know do you mean to make me cry am I just another guy who -- who -- yeah -- yeah I love you more than I can say I'll miss you every single day why must my life be filled with sorrow I love you more than I can say I don'll miss you more than I can say why must my life be filled with sorrow I love you more than I can say I don't you know I need you so oh tell me please I gotta know do you mean to make me cry am I just another guy who -- who -- yeah -- yeah I'll love you twice as much tomorrow love you more than I can say who -- who -- yeah -- yeah I&#39爱你在心口难开的英文版love you more than I can say (爱你在心口难开)演唱Leo Sayer (利奥·萨雅)who -- who -- yeah -- yeah I love you more than I can say I&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
我好像没有听过,但也不像bad romance啊!虽然开头有点人声的音效但是好像没有你要求的字节say delight
我觉得好像是Justing bibber的BABY
Bad Romance
参考资料:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁:本站拒绝任何形式的低俗内容和不良信息。欢迎举报2011年以下有一首女生英文歌歌词有一句很长的wow_百度知道
2011年以下有一首女生英文歌歌词有一句很长的wow
wo still shinesEvery shing-a-ling-a-ling that they&#39.It was songs of love that I would sing to themAnd I&#39.Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they'wostill shines,Is breaking her heartIt can really make me cryjust like before.Those were such happy times and not so long agoHow I wondered where they&#39.Those old melodies still sound so good to meAs they melt the years awayEvery shalala every wo's yesterday once more是昨日重现吧.It&#39.Every shalala every wo'd listen to the radioWaiting for my favorite songsWhen they played I'd memorise each word?Every shalala every wo&#39,Sre back again just like a long lost friendAll the songs I love so well.But they're startingTo singso fineAll my best memorise come back clearly to meSome can even make me cryre starting to singso fineWhen they get to the partwhere he&#39.(Shoobie do lang lang)Looking bak on how it was in years gone byAnd the good times that hadmakes twoWhen I was young I'd sing along
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
bee的Single ladies或者ga的bad romance
很慢的不是太快的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖