用英文说你可玩,但游戏不能出现英文总玩

用英文翻译今晚你不能再这样玩游戏了_百度知道“应该...而不能...”的英语句式怎么说的啊例如,你现在应该去看书,而不能去玩电脑.英文句式是什么
萱爱炜2闭谅132
instead of doing sthYou shoud read instead of playing computer games.
颜色应该设置为黑色而不是白色,
这个怎么翻的
The color should be set to black instead of white.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码(别用英语跟我玩,我能玩死你)用英语怎么说啊?_百度知道在周五晚上除非我完成作业否则不可以玩电脑或者是看电视 的翻译是:On Friday evening until I finish my homework you can not play computer or watching television 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在周五晚上除非我完成作业否则不可以玩电脑或者是看电视
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Friday night, unless I finish the job or can not play on the computer or watching TV
On Friday evening until I finish my homework you can not play computer or watching television
On Friday evening until I finish my homework you can not play computer or watching television
In 5 week evening otherwise unless I finish the job is not playing with the computer or watching TV
On Friday evening otherwise only if I complete the work not to be possible to play the computer or watch the television
相关内容&a另外,受地理环境、民情风俗、思维方式、宗教信仰、民族心理等因素的影响,各种颜色对于不同民族的人而言,在视觉和心理上所引发的联想和象征意义也不尽相同,翻译时应该特别注意其中的差异。 World various national language expression color words and expressions how much not one, classification respectively different.English and Chinese are not big to the basic color word classified difference.In Chinese has, the orange red, yellow, green, blue, blue, is purple, in English has red (red), & a他姓什么?他姓green What is he surnamed? He is surnamed green & aThe detection of debonds in honeycomb structures or the delamination of laminates debonds在蜂窝结构或分层法的侦查碾压 & a创意,设计 Creativity, design & a11月27日 11月27日 & athey also suggest that our readers do not look for friends only among those who are most like them, but find many who differ in race,religion,and ethnic background 他们也建议我们的读者不正在寻找仅朋友在是多数象他们的那些人之中,但寻找在种族、宗教和种族背景不同的许多 & aAlways hard to tell you baby, you are my everything 总艰苦告诉您婴孩,您是我一切 & a潘从强 Pan Congqiang & aMy
do the work. 我的问题是我没有mnch时间完成工作。 & a我去过很多地方 I have gone to very many places & a卫生许可证 Hygienic permit & a我现在依然害怕蛇 I still am afraid the snake now & ato buy our product 买我们的产品 & a月饼是各式各样的,让人看到就想吃 The moon cake is all kinds of, lets the human see wants to eat & aAluooband Aluooband & a他在这没有任何朋友 He does not have any friend in this & aMicrosoft.NET Framework 2.0是requi运行的ATI Catalyst?Contro Centea.Please download and install the software from Microsoft's website. Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0 is requi movement ATI Catalyst? Contro Centea.Please download and install the software from Microsoft's website. & ahit on face 命中在面孔 & a姚明在国际体坛上也体现了爱国热情。 Yao Ming has also manifested the patriotic enthusiasm in the international sports world. & a随着我食量的变大,对食物的需求增长了 随着我食量的变大,对食物的需求增长了 & aSAYONARE SAYONARE & a他有一本新词典,我也也有 He has a new dictionary, I also also have & a找出失败的原因 Discovers the defeat the reason & a我咬你 I nip you & asetted in setted & astood by the door 支持门 & aReturn to my Return to my & ayou want me you saw? 您想要您看见的我? & a私のこと心配して来てくれたつて思つていいのかな 我的事连接认为忧虑它是好kana的连接 & aすっげぇじゃん [tsu] [ge] [e]它做它是 & aonly applies to gems that have the pierce ability 只适用于有刺穿能力的宝石 & a从而获取利润 Thus gain profit & aIthoughtyoualwaysbemine Ithoughtyoualwaysbemine & a这两种表达那种更好? These two kinds express that kind well? & aimmediately. 立刻。 & a我早晨习惯吃一片奶酪,两片面包,喝一杯柠檬水 I morning the custom eat cheese, two slice of breads, drink cup of lemonades & a7支钢笔 7 fountain pens & aNo I can’t take one more step towards you 没有我不可能采取一个多步骤往您 & aLilly Wang Lilly Wang & aI will be here dreaming in the past 我从前这里作梦 & aread more books 读更多书 & aLearn about school policies as well as any areas off limits to students 得知学校政策并且所有区域禁止入内之地区对学生 & a成人性爱 Adult sexual affection & aangry bird 恼怒的鸟 & a她说她希望在这个学校完成她的梦想,以及她对未来的憧憬。她总是很开心的过着大学生活的每一天,她喜欢学校,喜欢她的寝室以及他寝室的每一个人。我想也是,她应该是喜欢她的大学生活的。 She said she hoped completes her dream in this school, as well as she to future expectation.She very happy university life every one day, she has always been liking the school, likes her bedroom as well as his bedroom each person.I want also to be, she should likes her university life. & a非常感谢那些伤害我的人,是你们让我成长,变得不再是我 Thanks these to injure me extremely the human, is you lets me grow, becomes no longer is I & a你的出现填补了我心里的空缺 Your appearance has filled in my heart vacancy & a爱蕾那 Loves the flower bud & aLucas和Quintus时 卢卡斯和Quintus时 & ai-mobile 和流动 & aIn the US, academics such as Samuel Bowles and Herbert Gintis argue that "inequalities in education are part of the web of capitalist society" and that "an equal and liberating school system requires a revolutionary transformation of economic life". 在美国,院例如Samuel Bowles和赫伯特Gintis争辩说“不平等在教育是资本家社会网的一部分”,并且, “均等和解放的学校系统要求经济寿命的革命变革”。 & a马 tumilai 马 timilai 玛雅 garchu,我们 parauchu Horse tumilai horse timilai Masurium elegant garchu, our parauchu & a他们中三分之二是女生 In them 2/3 is the female student & aI understand that I know well 我了解我很好知道 & a在周五晚上除非我完成作业否则不可以玩电脑或者是看电视 On Friday evening otherwise only if I complete the work not to be possible to play the computer or watch the television &

我要回帖

更多关于 不能忍受 英文 的文章

随机推荐