红包1.10是什么意思q币啥意思

Mtg Demographic Database v1.10
The MTG Demographic Database F.A.Q.
What is it?
The MtG Demographic Database (MTGDDB) is a community project to tag the collection of over 10k pieces of fantasy art that make up the collectable card game with gender, race, and other demographic tags.
The end goal is a database that can answer questions like 'what is the average casting cost of women in MtG, and how has that changed over time?
Why make this?
Because data is awesome?
Because MTG (and Wizards of the Coast in general) is making great strides with representation in it's games, and it's interesting to track that?
Because you want to settle a bet about the percentage of black characters in MTG who are bald?
How accurate is this?
Not very, but it's mostly just for fun?
All contributors will have to take a tutorial, and all answers will be 'tripple keyed'. There are a couple of other methods to protect against garbage data, check the
for more details.
Can I collaborate?
Sure! Do you want access to the database? Do you want to add tags for the community to generate?
Contact the site author at
and lets talk!
How did you build this?
It's just JS running on a Parse.API backend.
The card data was provided by the
project, and the card images are lo resolution shots hosted on
All cards, and art contained within are the property of Wizards of the Coast, and their use here is unauthorized.
What are you going to do with this data?
I plan on making silly infographics that show the casting cost gap between women and men, and possibly calculate it to find out what plane in the multiverse has the highest level of equity. I will publish my findings on .
Can I get access to the data?
Sure! The data is currently accessible via the Parse API, use the keys ("dne7c2bhXwlaVfnSRaTmhMAeSBsZpIXj6LrXNGGy", "IFPDd3CRKLYcLDosnYJWdHp9NzG9ynYr2G75jlw6"). If you want to wait a little bit, I will be dumping the data into a JSON format after each major milestone. If you want help accessing the data, send me an email.
Where did the humanoid tag go?
Initially the gender pass was also trying to tag pictures with humanoids in it versus pictures without humanoids in it.
This wasn't well communicated in the tutorial phase, and ended up causing a lot of fuzzy tagging.
The number of options has been reduced, and all tags for 'neither' and 'humanoid' will be merged.
The initial idea was that it might be handy to be able to have a list of humanoid style monsters for a future tagging project to determine how many were transparent, etc. but that was not the central goal of the project.
Twitter: @pjjmdCF角色大收集活动地址 10Q币购买3朵玫瑰花抽永久审判者 永久角色
这个活动和之前发布的占卜活动差不多 因为看了亚泽的投稿的& 还不错
发布出来吧 &毕竟如果经常玩CF可以花10Q币试试手气&
提示:最好没参与过的 我们可以手机下载掌上道聚城登录一下可以额外获得一次抽奖
也就是10Q币抽奖两次 & 大家不要去砸钱 这样的活动肯定是先甜后坑的
在活动页面也可以花Q币5折购买角色 但是不建议去购买 还不如去抽
奖品截图:
活动规则:
1.10Q币购买复活币1个可获得3朵玫瑰,100Q币购买复活币10个可获得33朵玫瑰;
2.下载掌上道聚城的用户,首次10QB购买1个复活币能额外再获得3朵玫瑰,单个QQ号单个设备活动期间仅能享受1次;
3.获得的道具存放在【暂存箱】中,可选择拆分成玫瑰或发往游戏仓库;
4.超过活动期限的玫瑰将作废;
5.已发往仓库的道具无法进行兑换;
6活动解释权归腾讯所有。
活动地址:
本文地址:
∷相关文章∷
首次注册疾风之刃玩家免费领取1个月动漫VIP会员体验资
∷热门栏目∷
∷热门文章∷
3免费百分之百领取CF翔龙大炮+M4A1轻骑
7最新100%领取100元手机话费+50Q币 小
9免费领取图书VIP方法并卡永久 怎样卡
∷相关文章∷
4御龙2月黄钻活动 新用户活动期间升级记住本站的网址了吗!
当前位置: >
灵狐的百宝箱,10Q币购买复活币1个 抽奖一次
发布时间:    围观人气:    评论次数:()
灵狐的百宝箱,10Q币购买复活币1个 抽奖一次
购买时间:日-日,抽奖及领取时间:日-日
1每次开宝箱消耗1把钥匙;
2使用钥匙可以打开宝箱抽取奖励,可以获得对应的奖励道具;
3警告标语的作用为,下方三个宝箱中必有一个为警告中的道具
1.分解道具获得CF点 2.将暂时存箱的道具发往游戏内
活动规则:
1.10Q币购买复活币1个可获得一把钥匙,100Q币购买复活币10个可获得11把钥匙;
2.使用钥匙可以打开宝箱,并获得对应的奖励道具;
3.警告标语的作用为,上方三张卡牌中必有一张为警告中的道具;
4.获得的道具存放在【暂存箱】中,可选择分解成CF点或发往游戏仓库;
5.超过活动期限的钥匙将作废;
6.CF点券会在24小时内发往您的游戏仓库;
7.已发往仓库的道具无法进行兑换;
8.活动解释权归腾讯所有;
活动地址:
>上一条:   热门搜索:
当前位置:&&&
CF2016年末大回馈活动网址 10Q币抽永久沙鹰修罗
时间: 11:01:49&&作者:52资讯网&&来源:本站资讯来自互联网&&查看:&&评论:
钥匙购买时间:1月27日-2月18日
抽奖及领取时间:1月27日-2月25日
CF2016年末大回馈活动网址:
活动规则:
1.10Q币购买复活币1个可获得一把钥匙,100Q币购买复活币10个可获得11把钥匙;
2.警告标语的作用为,上方三张卡牌中必有一张为警告中的道具;
3.获得的道具存放在暂存箱中,可选择分解成CF点或发往游戏仓库。
以上就是小编为大家带来的活动内容!
& 52资讯网 &
52资讯网争做最好最大QQ技术网站!
提供最新QQ技术教程,打造一流QQ技术基地!欢迎加入52资讯网这个大家庭!
52资讯网软件和源码 文章大部分为网上收集,如侵犯您的权利,请告知管理员,我们会及时删除,并向您赔礼道歉.
站长QQ:&&官方QQ群:联系客服
文章投稿-投诉建议E-mail: &链接失效?()请说明该链接名称CF2016年末大回馈活动地址 10Q币抽永久沙鹰修罗-QQ最新活动-QQ官方活动,最新QQ活动,QQ技术乐园,QQ业务,QQ前线乐园,QQ钻石皇朝-()
赞助商链接广告
热门下载排行
赞助商链接广告
当前位置: >
CF2016年末大回馈活动地址 10Q币抽永久沙鹰修罗
CF2016年末大回馈活动地址,10Q币抽永久沙鹰修罗,本次活动需要大家花钱抽奖,大家如果有兴趣的可以和小编了解下活动规则然后登录cf年末大回馈活动网址抽奖吧。钥匙购买时间:1月27日-2月18日抽奖及领取时间:1月27日-2月25日CF2016年末大回馈活动网址:活动规则:1.10Q币购买复活币1个可获得一把钥匙,100Q币购买复活币10个可获得11把钥匙;2.警告标语的作用为,上方三张卡牌中必有一张为警告中的道具;3.获得的道具存放在暂存箱中,可选择分解成CF点或发往游戏仓库。以上就是小编为大家带来的活动内容!

我要回帖

更多关于 红包1.10是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐