求my lochmaster30汉化版汉化版

当前位置: &
my master是什么意思
中文翻译我主:&&&&pron. 1.〔I 的所有格〕我的。 my and h ...:&&&&n. 1.主人;雇主,老板(opp. servant); ...
例句与用法1.I will not sell my master short .我不想出卖我的东家。2.S yet my master gathered no real strength .接近春天了,但是我的主人并没有康复。3.I planned to examine his contribution in my master essay .我计划在我的重要文章里考察他的贡献。4.My master hesitated not a moment in complying with her request .我的主人毫不犹豫地答应了她的请求。5.My master has just sent word, the ship sails in less than an hour .主人刚刚捎信来,还有不到一个钟头,就开船了。6.My master caught a bad cold, that settling obstinately on his lungs .我主人得了重感冒,这感冒一直滞留在他的肺部。7.I was going on to more particulars, when my master commanded me silence .我正要更为详尽地讲下去,我主人却吩咐我住嘴。8.In other points, as well as this, i was growing very lenient to my master .在其他各点上,如同在这一点上一样,我越来越对我的主人宽容了。9.It would be a great comfort to me and to my master to see a fair statue to the maid in winchester cathedral .如能在温切斯特大教堂为少女建立一座美丽的雕像,我和我的主人将会感到莫大欣慰。10.As soon as she and my master were safe upstairs, i searched and readily found among my house-keys one that would fit the lock of the drawer .等她和我的主人都安稳地在楼上时,我就在我这串家用钥匙里搜索着,找出一把可以开抽屉锁的钥匙。&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
my master的中文翻译,my master是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译my master,my master的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。

我要回帖

更多关于 typingmaster汉化版 的文章

随机推荐