达人请大家帮忙寻找李璐帮忙吧??

美甲达人帮帮忙吧,关于甲贴_百度知道
美甲达人帮帮忙吧,关于甲贴
还有?这些问题我是怎么也没想明白啊,希望达人们不要bs我,总觉得这个数量很奇怪,为什么不是24片都有装饰,另外用背胶的好还是胶水的好呢,而是部分有呢,哪种颜色的显手白呢,于是问题就来了,不想到美甲店挨宰,手有点黑?最后,恳请达人们帮忙吧,而且数量也通常不是5的倍数,于是想自己买甲贴来贴,为什么一副甲贴都是24片的呢,想做个美甲要拍婚纱照了,那没有装饰的贴在手上岂不是也很奇怪吗
又有一个问题,甲贴大小不合适怎么办?不服帖又怎么办?
提问者采纳
有钻的就尽量要选钻的,光做指甲都要1个小时左右呢,婚纱,因为护理保护一下还是不错的,用不 了多少钱,手工费而已,要不就会显出你自己的指甲,人家收的都是辛苦钱,把上面带的胶拿出来。1,摄影师会把你拍的白白的,旗袍都可以搭配,到时候拿去美甲店让别人拿胶给你粘上就行了,如果不想要指甲了.这就是不认宰的结果。4,从小指甲到大指甲每个的形状修整好,要烫的,每个都是一样的就太死板了)2,别流手上)5,把你选好指甲的形状根据你自己指甲的形状进行修饰.,(小心,影响美观3.,5分钟,不用担心肤色的问题。建议你去美甲,把自己的指甲全部剪掉,一抠就下来了,(没钻的也不用担心!你可以放着等到结婚用,拍照选粉色为主,在热水里泡.,把指甲每个手指型号配好,现在流行乱搭。6,用那个型号的指甲直接按上去,我来帮你.,晚礼,剪开,在指甲上滴一滴胶.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
如果合适的话谁还会去美甲店花钱做指甲呢,不可能都那么合适,真是无奈了甲片就是这样了回答你这样的问题还没有分
一般甲贴的大小都是需要对比指甲实际大小然后自己用矬子修改的,所以你自己弄的话要自己修改,24片甲贴是以防指甲没贴好而多出来的后备,本人建议用胶水,如果你只是拍婚纱照一天使用的话就不用打磨甲面,直接贴上就可以了,至于显白是所有女生都会问的问题,实际经验告诉我,如果你的手还可以的话,不是真的黑的话,就挑喜欢的就好了,如果你的手本身就黑,那么珠光色的和粉色系的不要用,你可以选法式指甲,或比较亮的颜色,和深颜色,都是比较显白的
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁救助英语达人,帮我把这些题做了吧!我看不懂这些,但是必须完成,请大家帮忙!万分感谢!在线等!1.
You should feel _______ when an American firend uses your first name.A. happyB. unhappyC. embarrassedD. excited
A: I haven't got a car. B: ( ).A. Neither have IB. Neither do IC. Neither am I
Polly is very busy. She ( )work at about 7.00 every day.A. finishB. does finishesC. finishes
A:So, do you like the cinema near Hyde Park? B:Yes, I ( ) it.A. loveB. am lovingC. loves
I come here twice a week to swim and ( ).A. workB. work outC. work to
How do I ( )the gym?A. get toB. arriveC. go
She ( ) the flat advertisement.A. has a problem withB. has a problem forC. has a problem of
Sally ( ) in an office in central London.A. is workB. workC. works
Rose is in the garden. She ( ) her afternoon tea with her boyfriend.A. is havingB. hasC. have
A:The shower isn't working. B: ( ).A. I come to call the plumberB. I'll call the plumberC. I like calling the plumber
A:What do you do? B: ( ).A. I am washing the dishes nowB. I am a policemanC. I do my homework
A:The area is too noisy. B: Yes, I agree. It's ( ).A. no enough quietB. not enough quietC. not quiet enough
Jimmy, the noise of the TV is too loud. ________________. Please turn it downA. I like itB. I don‘t love itC. I can‘t stand itD. I‘m crazy about it
A:( ). B:Hi. My name's Rose. Are you from London?A. Hello, I'm Paul. What's your name?B. Hello, who are you? What's your name?C. Where are you from?
This is his book. Could you give it ( ) him?A. toB. withC. for
I am ( ) engineer.A. aB. anC. /
Quite often after dinner, they ( ) music in a pub and ( ) home about midnight.A. are playing…are goingB. will play… are goingC. play…go
You need to reduce your temperature, so you ( )take some medicine.A. needB. shouldC. will
Hello, ( )Franco Rossi speaking. Can I speak to Polly Williams?A. this isB. he isC. I am
The couple are quite friendly to the stranger and give him a cup of coffee. He is very thankful___ their kindness.A. toB. forC. ofD. at21.
My uncle ( )in the IT Department. But now he ( ) on a plan for the marketing department.A. works, is workingB. work, is workingC. is working, works
My mother is a doctor. She is ( ) medicine.A. fromB. atC. in
A:( )? B:My father is a manager. My mother is a nurse.A. Where are your parentsB. What do your parents doC. What are your parents doing right now
dbthbfn00591
A.happyB.Neither do IC.finishes A.loveA.workA.get A.has a problem withC.works A.is havingB.I'll call the plumberB.I am a policemanC.not quiet enough A.Hello,I'm Paul.What's your name?A.toB.anC.play…go B.should A.this isB.forA.works,is workingC.in B.What do your parents do
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 大家来帮忙节目 的文章

随机推荐