有一首英文歌全首歌只有一句歌词还和英雄联盟重复上一句话有关

有一首英文歌 男生唱的很缓慢 歌词好像是we dont need need need need need blue blue blue blue blue听起来像
你 你 你 你 你
撸 撸 撸 撸 撸再补充一下吧 是看 英雄联盟SK的Ocelote 卡萨丁的视频听_百度作业帮
有一首英文歌 男生唱的很缓慢 歌词好像是we dont need need need need need blue blue blue blue blue听起来像
你 你 你 你 你
撸 撸 撸 撸 撸再补充一下吧 是看 英雄联盟SK的Ocelote 卡萨丁的视频听
你 你 你 你 你
撸 撸 撸 撸 撸再补充一下吧 是看 英雄联盟SK的Ocelote 卡萨丁的视频听到的 貌似14
15 16 分钟出现的啊
歌曲 James Vincent McMorrow - We Don't Eat歌词If this is redemption,why do I bother at allThere's nothing to mention,and nothing has changedStill I'd rather be working at something,than praying for the rainSo I wander on,till someone else is savedI moved to the coast,under a mountainSwam in the ocean,slept on my ownAt dawn I would watch the sun cut ribbons through the bayI'd remember all the things my mother wroteThat we don't eat until your father's at the tableWe don't drink until the devil's turned to dustNever once has any man I've met been able to loveSo if I were you,I'd have a little trustTwo thousand years,I've been in that waterTwo thousand years,sunk like a stoneDesperately reaching for netsThat the fishermen have thrownTrying to find,a little bit of hopeMe I was holding,all of my secrets soft and hidPages were folded,then there was nothing at allSo if in the future I might need myself a saviorI'll remember what was written on that wallThat we don't eat until your father's at the tableWe don't drink until the devil's turned to dustNever once has any man I've met been able to loveSo if I were you,I'd have a little trustAm I an honest man and trueHave i been good to you at allOh I'm so tired of playing these gamesWe'd just be running downThe same old lines,the same old stories ofBreathless trains and,worn down gloriesHouses burning,worlds that turn on their ownSo we don't eat until your father's at the tableWe don't drink until the devil's turned to dustNever once has any man I've met been able to loveSo if I were you my friend,I'd learn to have just a little bit of trust
3Q 不过不是
再听听这个版本 We Don't Eat (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix) 试听 /thehomicidalrage/we-dont-eat-adventure-club一首mc喊麦关于英雄联盟的喊麦歌曲 歌词里有一句是时候表演真正的技术了_百度知道
一首mc喊麦关于英雄联盟的喊麦歌曲 歌词里有一句是时候表演真正的技术了
一首mc喊麦关于英雄联盟的喊麦歌曲 歌词里有一句是时候表演真正的技术了
有很多啊,我记得不是很清楚具体是哪首,常见的有小小小萝莉-小小小安妮、英雄联盟-乱感觉音乐团体、提莫之歌、苏三醉拳(英雄联盟),MC英雄联盟喊麦舞曲。从你要求推断应该是“我贱就是你贱”。你听后,看是缉害光轿叱计癸袭含陋不是你要的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
mc喊麦的相关知识
其他1条回答
何处相思明月楼可怜楼上月徘徊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字,歌词只有一句:ohmy baby say no cry?
小时候听的,这歌有些年头了,声音很嘶哑,很伤感,一直在唱这一句,有这首歌的地址更好。有一首歌关于英雄联盟,好像歌词里有一句德邦的“枪出屠龙”英雄们的台词的!
(掌院学士)
马东旭的《超神的节奏》
(掌院学士)
超神的节奏 应该是
(掌院学士)
可输入10000个汉字
上传图片:
[经验值&50可以上传图片]
可输入50个汉字
同类未解决问题
同类已解决问题急求一首英文歌男的唱的,以前在火线跟英雄联盟都出现过,不是新歌,里面歌词经常出现A次买来!最后结束_百度知道
急求一首英文歌男的唱的,以前在火线跟英雄联盟都出现过,不是新歌,里面歌词经常出现A次买来!最后结束