房产局认可的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁查看: 10661|回复: 87
【印度】父母“大誉”灭亲,杀死就读德理大学21岁女儿遭拘押。
本帖最后由 金鳞岂是锅中物 于
14:41 编辑
在首都一桩骇人听闻的“大誉灭亲”(荣誉谋杀)案子中,德里大学南校园顶级学院Sri Venkateswara一位21岁毕业班学生,据称被她家人杀害,因她与另一种姓、来自其它地区的男孩结婚。警方称,受害者巴芙娜据说是被她双亲及叔叔在他们德里西南区的家中活活掐死,随后她尸体被运到她家乡阿尔沃悄悄火化。她父母 – 贾格莫汉,一位房产经销商、本地国大党党员以及蕯弗曲已被逮捕。巴芙娜于11月12日在一座Arya Samaj寺庙与24岁的阿西夏克.塞斯结婚,他是内阁秘书处的一位助理编程员。巴芙娜是拉贾斯坦邦人,种姓亚达夫,而阿比夏克是旁遮普人。
译者:Ken龙腾网
来源:三泰虎论坛 /thread-.html
外文:/city/delhi/Parents-held-for- honour-killing-of-21-year-old-Delhi-University-girl/articleshow/.cms
6.jpg (84.66 KB, 下载次数: 0)
14:28 上传
Parents held for ‘honour’ killing of 21-year-old Delhi University girl
父母’大誉’灭亲,杀死就读德理大学21岁女儿遭拘押
NEW DELHI: In a horrific case of “honour killing” in the capital, a 21-year-old final year student of Sri Venkateswara, a leading college in Delhi University’s south campus, was allegedly murdered by her family because she had married a boy from another caste and region.
新德里:在首都一桩骇人听闻的“大誉灭亲”(荣誉谋杀)案子中,德里大学南校园顶级学院Sri Venkateswara一位21岁毕业班学生,据称被她家人杀害,因她与另一种姓、来自其它地区的男孩结婚。
The victim, Bhavna, was allegedly strangled by her parents and uncle at their southwest Delhi home after which her body was taken to her hometown, Alwar, and quietly cremated, police said. Her parents — Jagmohan, a property dealer and local Congress party member, and Savitri — have been arrested.
警方称,受害者巴芙娜据说是被她双亲及叔叔在他们德里西南区的家中活活掐死,随后她尸体被运到她家乡阿尔沃悄悄火化。她父母 – 贾格莫汉,一位房产经销商、本地国大党党员以及蕯弗曲已被逮捕。
Bhavna had on November 12 got married at an Arya Samaj temple to Abhishek Seth, 24, an assistant programmer at the Cabinet secretariat. Bhavna was a Yadav from Rajasthan while Abhishek is a Punjabi.
巴芙娜于11月12日在一座Arya Samaj寺庙与24岁的阿西夏克.塞斯结婚,他是内阁秘书处的一位助理编程员。巴芙娜是拉贾斯坦邦人,种姓亚达夫,而阿比夏克是旁遮普人。
The girl was killed after the family persuaded her to come home, telling the couple that all was forgiven and that they would organize a ‘proper’ wedding ceremony, police said. Bhavna had come back to her husband after the family allegedly tortured her, but was cajoled into returning home a second time.
警方说,这姑娘是在家人劝说她回家之后被杀。他们跟这对人说,一切都已原谅,他们还会举办一㘯’正规的’婚礼。据说巴芙娜遭到家人折磨,此后回到了丈夫身边,但又被再次哄骗回家。
The girl’s parents were arrested for the murder on the basis of the evidence against them, Tejendra Luthra, joint commissioner of police (southwestern range) told TOI. Police are now looking for Bhavna’s maternal uncle, who played a crucial role in the murder, an officer said.
(西南片)警署联合专员Tejendra Luthra告诉印度时报说,基于对他们不利的证据,这姑娘的父母已因杀人罪遭逮捕。一位警员说,警方正在搜寻巴芙娜的亲叔叔,他在这杀人案中起了至关重要的作用。
Bhavna lived with her family in D block of Bharat Vihar in southwest Delhi while Abhishek lived in Uttam Nagar, some 5km away. They had met through a common friend two years ago.
巴芙娜与父母一起住在德里西南叫Bharat Vihar地方的D街区,而阿比夏克则生活在Uttam Nagar,大约5千米之外。两年前,他们通过一位共同的朋友相遇。
The couple secretly married on November 12 and then informed Bhavna’s family, who refused to accept it and threatened the couple. However, seeing the couple standing firm on their decision, Bhavna’s parents sought a truce.
<font color="#月12日,这对恋人悄悄结婚,然后通知了巴芙娜家人。家人拒不接受他们的婚姻,还威胁了这对伴侣。然而,看到这两人对自己的决定态度坚决,巴芙娜父母寻求停止争吵。
Abhishek told TOI said that Bhavna’s father, Jagmohan, pleaded with them not to make the marriage public as it would destroy the family’s prestige.
阿比夏克告诉印度时报说,巴芙娜父亲贾格莫汉请求他们不要公开结婚一事,因为那会毁了家庭的声望。
“He told us that they would organize a proper marriage very soon so that they did not feel insulted in their community. After promising not to retract from his words, he took Bhavna away. I agreed, considering that their family prestige was at stake,” he said.
“他告诉我们,他们很快就会举办一场正规婚礼,这样才不会在他们的社群中感到丢脸。在保证不食言之后,他带走了巴芙娜。考虑到他们家庭声望有风险,我同意了,”他说道。
However, Bhavna’s parents began to torture her after taking her home. It became so unbearable that she ran away on November 14 and told Abhishek about her ordeal. However, her parents yet again landed up at his house, apologized profusely and took her back.
然而,在把她带回家后,巴芙娜的父母却开始折磨她。折磨变得实在无法忍受,因此她于11月14日逃了出来,並把她吃的苦头告诉了阿比夏克。但是,她父母又找到了他的住所,再三认错,把她带回了家。
This was when, Abhishek believes, the family decided to kill their daughter. On November 15, Bhavna’s maternal uncle, Laakhan, called up Abhishek and threatened to kill both of them. “He was yelling and asking me to stay away from her. He said our marriage meant nothing and if I don’t mend my ways, he would shoot us both,” Abhishek added.
阿比夏克相信,就是那时,她家人下决心杀了自己的女儿。11月15日,巴芙娜的亲叔叔拉汗给阿比夏克打了电话,威胁要把他们二人都杀掉。“他咆哮着要我离她远点。他说我们的结婚根本不算,如果我不改过,他要用枪把我们两人都打死,”阿比夏克又说。
Soon after this call, Bhavna called him up and apologized for her uncle’s behaviour. “She asked Abhishek not to worry, saying her uncle was drunk. Bhavna’s mother too spoke to Abhishek and assured him that everything would be fine,” Abhishek’s friend Vishal said.
这次通话后,巴芙娜很快就打电话给他並为她叔叔的行为道谦。“她要阿比夏克别担心,说她叔叔喝醉了。巴芙娜的母亲也跟阿比夏克说了话,还向他保证,什么都会好好的,” 阿比夏克的好友费沙尔说。
However, that night Bhavna was beaten up and strangled. The family then roped in a relative, Mahender, and asked him to get a car. The body was stuffed in a WagonR and taken to Alwar in Rajasthan, the family’s hometown. Her last rites were conducted before anybody got to know. A hunt is on to nab Mahender, who helped in the murder.
然而,当天晚上巴芙娜遭到毒打並被掐死。她家人找来一个名叫玛享德的亲戚,要他去弄辆车。尸体被塞进一辆WagonR,运到了这户人的老家,拉贾斯坦的Alwar。没让谁知道, 她就被火化了。对她的叔父正在追捕,他是这次杀人的帮凶。
By the morning of November 16, Abhishek had got worried after Bhavna did not answer his calls or text messages. He called up Laakhan but he feigned ignorance. This was when Bhavna’s cousin called him up saying she had died and her body had been cremated.
到11月16日早晨 ,阿比夏克着急了,此前他打了多次电话,发了几个短讯,巴芙娜不接也不回。他打电话给拉汗,但拉汗佯做不知。就在那时,巴芙娜的堂亲打电话给他,说她死了,遗体火化了。
Abhishek rushed to the police station and an FIR under sections of abduction (365 IPC) was registered. A police team was sent to Alwar. Bhavna’s parents told cops that she had died of a snakebite and they had brought the body to the hometown for performing the last rites.
阿比夏克急忙赶到警察局,申报了一个绑架案。一组警员被派往Alwar。巴芙娜的父母跟警员说,她因蛇咬而死,他们已把尸体运回老家举行焚化。
“Our teams put them through sustained interrogation during which they broke down and confessed to have killed her. They were placed under arrest and sent to judicial custody to Tihar jail after being produced before a magistrate,” said Suman Goyal, DCP (southwest district).
“我们组员对他们进行了持续的审讯,其间他们崩溃,並服认杀害了她。经一位地方法官面审后,他们遭正式逮捕並被送往Tihar监獄司法拘留,” (西南片)总警司苏曼.高亚尔说。
The cops on Wednesday obtained police custody to interrogate them and gather evidence in the case. The site where Bhavna was cremated will be exhumed and samples sent for DNA testing so that her murder can be proven.
这些警员在星期三获授警方拘留权,以审讯他们、收集本案证据。巴芙娜火化处将被发掘,样本会被送去做DNA检测,这样才能证实她的被害。
Sources said the cops will have to heavily rely on collecting scientific evidence as the family was careful in not leaving many clues.
消息来源说,这些警员将不得不倚重收集科学证据,因为这家人为不留多少线索而小心谨慎。
“We are relying on circumstantial evidence and are obtaining forensic reports about the site and remains. We have also recovered some clothes. Apart from this, the last seen theory, call records, threats and torture allegations before the death will be our body of evidence,” said an officer.
一位警员说,“我们依靠旁证,就要收到对现场和残骸的法医报告。我们还找到了一些衣服。除此之外,’最后被见’学说、电话记录、死亡前威胁和折磨指称,将成为我们证据的主体。”
以下为评论:
manish kumar
we are being selfish. parents always wants betterment and prosperity of their kids. they sacrifice for their progeny. kids should be generous and thankful to their parents who have helped them realise their dreams in this world. they should take consent of their parents. government can help by making parents consent mandatory for any marriages and courts should be approached for any dispute between parents and their kids related to marriages
我们是自私的。父母总是想要自己的孩子们好, 要他们兴旺。他们为后代牺牲自己。孩子们要对帮助他们在这世界上实现梦想的父母大度、感恩。他们应该征得父母同意。政府可以帮忙,让所有婚姻必须得到父母同意,並且父母与子女一切有关婚姻的分歧应上法院解决。
i am communal&#&#8226; &#8226; manish kumar&#8226;Hinduland&#8226;
you do realise that you are raising another human being not a robot? also how can consent of children not be considered important when it is about spending your whole life with someone. i wouldn’t even give my pet to anyone if it doesn’t want to go and here you are talking about your child.
你真明白你是在扶养另一个人类而不是机器人吗?並且,当你要与另一个人过一辈子时,怎么能够认为孩子们的同意不重要。我甚至不会把我的宠物给任何人,要是它不愿去,而你在这儿说的还是你子女。
oerkelens oerkelens&#26; &#8226; manish kumar&#8226;
It is people thinking like you, Manish, that are responsible for these deaths. You, and those who agree with you, have the blood of innocent people on your hands. The sheer hypocrisy of saying that parents always want the best! How is killing your own child the best for the child?
就是有象你同样想法的人,Manish,对这类死亡负有责任。你,还有那些与你意见一致的人,手上沾有无辜者的鲜血。说父母总是想最好纯属虚伪!杀掉亲生子女,怎么成了对他们最好?
Chandra Mouli&#26;&#8226; manish kumar&#8226;Chennai, Tamil Nadu&#8226;
You are right, Manish. These romeos think that parents have only duties, not rights. Those who have no ‘khandhaniath’ rule the roost these days.
你说得对,Manish。这些罗米欧们认为父母只有责任,没有权利。…
Goddy&#&#8226;
You morons praise your sacred “Hindu culture” or “Bhartiya sanskriti” when you go to other countries and call the Goras as cultureless, look this is your culture. And this is by no means an exception. The reason parents resort to killing is because they will face criticism or expulsion from the majority of others. This is the desperation that leads them towards honor killings. So this means that this culture is rather rampant, not exceptional as you Hindu apologists would like to claim. In the more “developed” South, parents may not kill the children, but they will still outcast them or condemn them. This is your culture. And it is barbaric culture compared to the west.
当你们去其它国家时,你们这些蠢货赞美你们神圣的“印度教文化”或 “Bhartiya sanskriti”(印度文化和遗产),还把白人叫做没文化,看看吧,这就是你们的文化。而且这决不是个例外。父母求助于杀戮的理由是因为他们将面对其余大多数人的遣责和排斥。绝望导致他们走向’大誉灭亲’。因此这意味着这个文化颇为狂暴,不象你们印度教辩护者所称道的那么杰出。在较为“发达”的南方,父母也许不会杀死子女,但他们依然会把他们逐出或者加以遣责。这就是你们的文化。比之于西方,这是个野蛮的文化。
Anuj Jain&#&#8226; &#8226; Goddy &#8226;Bengaluru&#8226;have you any idea about the western culture? there is plenty of outcasting from parents and other relatives that happens in the west as well. this is common human nature.你对西方文化了解吗?被父母或其他亲戚逐出,发生在西方的也多得很。这是人类共性。
Goddy&#&#8226; &#8226; Deepak K&#8226;
The kind of politeness, courtesy and civic sense that exists among westerners makes Hindus look like animals living in a garbage dump. I am not kidding. Just check out some pics of Varanasi in China Smack.
存在于西方人中的那种礼貌、客气和公民意识,让印度教徒们看起来就象一些生活在垃圾堆上的动物。我不是在说笑。去’中国滋味’上查看一些瓦拉纳西的图片吧。
Gopinath P&#&#8226; &#8226; Goddy &#8226;Chennai&#8226;
You talk whatever nonsense you want… and am sure you have not seen the world. And you better dont comment anything about varanasi. It is our Hindu’s holy place and if it is dirty it is our issue. You keep away from this. No one invited your opinion on varanasi or invited you there. And about politeness in westerners… I would like to know where you live ?
你想怎么胡扯就怎么胡扯…而且我肯定你没见过世面。你最好别对瓦拉纳西作任何评论。那是我们印度教圣地,如果那儿脏,那是我们的事。你离这亊远点。没人请求你对瓦拉纳西的意见,也没人请你上这儿来。至于西人的礼貌…我想知道你住哪儿。
Goddy&#&#8226; &#8226; Gopinath P&#8226;
My comment was about culture. When the word “culture” comes up, my mind automatically imagines a couple of Europeans sitting up and politely having dinner, or a bunch of Japanese practicing Aikido. When I think of Indians, what comes up in my mind are a bunch of randomly dressed men talking in rude language, fighting and spitting paan, women walking down in sarees with ‘purdah’ or rich Hindus killing their children for ‘honor’. Which do you think is the superior culture? What the Hindus call “culture” – like eating with hands, walking barefoot in the house, wearing sarees, arranging fat intra-caste marriages etc are rudimentary things and culture is supposed to be much more deeper. Culture in India’s context would be caste thinking, honor killing, vegetarianism (fanatically at that, while hating the meat eaters) etc. Indians are simply less civilized.
我的评论是关于文化。当’文化’这个词冒出来,我自然而然地想象出一对正襟端坐、享用正歺的欧洲伴侶,或是一群演练合气道的日本人。当我想到印度人时,我脑中是一帮言语粗鲁、正在打斗、口吐槟榔、胡乱披挂的男子;以及身穿莎丽、头披面纱漫步,或者是富有的、杀死自己子女以求名誉的女人。你认为哪种文化更为优等?印度教徒口中的’文化’ – 比如用手抓饭、在家赤脚行走、穿着莎丽、在同种姓内包办婚姻等等,都是原始的东西。文化应该远为深厚。文化在印度的环境下或许是种姓思维、大誉灭亲、素食主义(对此狂热,仇视食肉者)等等。印度根本就不够文明。
showercap&#26;&#8226; Goddy &#8226;
Now consider the fact that maybe they way you look at culture is just as flawed as the cultures you look at. Do you know that many Japanese stations have vending machines that dispense used ladies underwear?
.There wasa time when they actually sold used panties from Minors in the market, till it was banned in 2004. German tourists in Thailand go there primarily to find underaged girls to have sex with. woman in the middle east get a death sentence for killing a man who was trying to rape her. A couple in the US get a sentence because they were beating and torturing their 3 year old son.
In india a man holding a mans hand is perfectly acceptable, a practice that would not happen in the west unless they were lovers, Some would view this as backward. In the west many people and school still preach creationism, many would consider this backward and frankly retarded. White supremists kill gay people.
This my friend is a human condition,not the perview of any religion. Any religion or culture,is a construct of the human mind and as such is flawed. Eating with ones hand, walking barefeet, wearing sarees is not rudimentry, its just different. A fact your fickle, unlearned mind doesn’t seem to grasp.
Do you know those poilte europeans are among some of the loneliest people in the world?
Yes we can be loud, dirty and largely vegetarian, we are also some of the happiest people in the world according to a Forbes survey.
I grant that we have a ways yet to go, But please don’t mistaken your nesience for our inferiority.
Besides I would think that your veneration of the culturally superior societies would have made you a bit more tolerant, broad minded, incisive and generally more erudite then us barbarians. It thus astonishes me that you would indulge in the same bigotry that you accuse us off.
Perhaps you need to have more polite dinners or do more Aikido before you achieve this culturally enlighten state. In the mean time I’m going to go wear random clothes, spit pan and hate some meateaters, while arranging a fat (What does that even mean???) inter caste marriage all the while sitting on top of my camel.
现在考虑一下这个事实,也许你看待文化的方式正象被你看到的文化一样,都有缺陷。你是否知道日本许多火车站安有女人二手裤头的售卖机?市场上一度真的卖过二手儿童裤子,直到2004年才被禁了。
德国游客去泰国,主要是为了找未成年女孩性交。中东女子杀死一个企图强奸她的男子会判死刑。美国夫妇因为打了、折磨了3岁儿子会判刑。
在印度一个男子牵另一个男子的手是完全可以接受的,这种行为在西方不会发生,除非他们是同性恋。有些人把这看作是落后。西方一些人和学校还在宣扬神创论,很多人会认为这是落后,坦率地说,是脑呆。白人至上主义者杀害同性恋男子。…
Goddy&#&#8226; &#8226; showercap&#8226;
You are actually nitpicking wrong facets from those societies to prove that they are just “the same as you”. Not true. Cultural superiority is very apparent in their politeness, cleanliness, equality and emphasis on individual rights. Yes, I’ve seen 14 year old high school kids kissing each other in crowded metros in Japan, but none of the adults were staring at them, cursing them or “discipling them”. This is perceived as “bad culture” usually by villagers of India who have different notions about virginity, “love marriages”, “caste purity” etc. But this is indeed a superior culture. Because, ultimately more rapes happen in your country where women are strictly morally policed by the general public. I used to ride on Mumbai local in my younger days. Millions travel every day. Very few people hanging by the local train were “cultured” according to me. In India, cultured people are like these parents who wanted to save their “honor” – because wanted to be perceived as very cultural. In Hinduism, you can do all the sins you want, as long as you take a dip in the ganges at least once a year. This is your culture.
你实在是在那些社会中光面挑毛刺,只为证明“他们也和你一样”。不对。在他们的礼貌、清洁、平等与强调个人权利中,文化优越显而易见。是的,我在日本拥挤的地铁中见过14岁上中学的孩子相互亲吻,但没哪个成年人在瞪他们,咒骂他们或是“教训他们”。通常,在对处女、“恋爱结婚”、种姓纯净等等有着不同观念的印度村民看来,这是“坏文化”。但这确是优越文化。因为,最终,在你们这个妇女受到普通大众严厉道德监管的国家里,发生了更多的强奸案。我年轻时常在孟买当地乘车,每天数百万人往来。依我看极少有当地搭车的是“高雅的”。在印度,高雅的人是那些想要挽回“荣誉”的父母- 为的是想让人看作有文化。在印度教,你可以干一切你想干的坏事,只要你每年至少在恒河里泡上一泡。这就是你们的文化。
showercap&#26;&#8226; Goddy &#8226;
You accuse me of nitpicking and yet you do the same, writing off 1.2 billion people based on the perceived actions of the “villagers”.
In christianity if you confess you are absolved of all sins. its just as idiotic.
I know my culture, we have along ways to go.I agree with a lot of what you have said. But to deal in absolutes in not scholastic. Especially because you have a dogmatic idea of culture, and use your own lopsided yardstick on everyone. You are guilty of indulging in reductio ad absurdum, so let me do the same, because it seems your pedantic mind is non responsive to anything else. You talk about equality.
There is no equality in this world, dont delude yourself, black people are denied jobs in the west, Racism is on the rise in the UK, Students from the subcontinent are routinely killed in Australia. Mexicans are shunned in the US, Turks and Asians in Europe. Dont delude your self with fallacious world view. Politeness is a thin veil, my friend, dont mistaken it for kindness. Human beings are greedy, scared, jealous, most will walk over others to get to what they want. Also just for your information the highest rate of rape in the world is in Sweden (114 per 10000 people) The rate of rape in India (2 per 10000 people) is 1/30 of the rate in the US, or 1/14 of that in the UK.
You talk about emphasis on individual rights, kids sue their parents, put them in nursing homes. There is little sense of community, no body smiles at a passing stranger. People dont want to talk to you because you are brown, I have personally encountered this. The world doesn’t smell like roses and look like a million bucks
I thought I would have a conversation with you, but it seems I am talking to the very essence of intolerance. You my friend are a bigot and hypocrite. You embody what is wrong with this world, you stereotype, you generalize and then you inject a fallacious feel a sense of sanctimony into your otherwise meaningless life by spewing spurious nonsense. I regret spending so much time writing this comment, as talking to the red stapler on my table would be better, because atleast its inanimate silence is more meaningful then your blather. Draw comfort in the fact that you will have the last word in this discussion my witless friend, as I will go back to living my dirty paan stained life drawing comfort from the fact that we are no in the same geographical location, and indulge your screed no more.
你指责我挑毛刺而你也一样,以感觉中“村民”的行为作理由,把12亿人一笔抹杀。
在基督教,如果你忏悔了,你所有罪恶就被赦免了,这简直就是愚蠢。
我了解我们的文化,我们还有长长的路要走。你说的我很多都同意,但绝不能以教条方式对待。尤其因为你有着武断的文化意识,对谁都用你那有倾向的标准来衡量。你的罪过是沉迷于归缪法,所以现我也来这么做,因为你那迂腐脑袋看来对任何其它事物都没反应。你谈到了平等。
这个世上没有平等,不要骗自己了,在西方,黑人被拒于工作之外、英国的种族主义在升温、次大陆来的学生在澳大利亚遭杀害,是例行常亊。在美国,人们避开墨西哥人,在欧洲,没人理睬土耳其人和亚洲人。不要用错误的世界观来欺骗自己。礼貌是层薄纱,朋友,别把它误当善良。人类贪婪、恐惧、嫉妒、自傲,大部分人都会踩着别人去得到想要的东西。另外,仅供你参考,世界上最高的强奸率在瑞典,(114/每万人)、印度强奸率是2/每万人,是美国的1/30、英国的1/14。
你谈到了强调个人权利,子女控告父母,把他们塞进养老院。很少团体意识,没人朝过路人笑笑。因你皮肤棕色,没人愿跟你说话,我自己就遇到过这种情况。这个世界闻起来不象玫瑰,看上去不象百万美金。…
Goddy&#&#8226; &#8226; showercap&#8226;
Both villagers and city dwellers are uncultured in India. Most of the villagers practice feudalism and caste system, and have no notion of any post-renaissance ideas like gender-equality, individual rights, etc and on top of that they are anti-romantic (I think presence of Romance is essential for any type of culture). Coming to the Metro, as I encountered every single day while traveling in the metro along with a few thousand others – most were like the definition of “uncultured”: rude, uncouth, unrefined, unclean and argumentative. You have to admit, the only Indians are devoid of any “culture”.
在印度,村民和城市居民都没有教养。大多数村民行的还是封建制度和种姓制度那一套,也没有任何后复兴时代的意识,比如两性平等、个人权利等等,再加上他们反对浪漫(我认为任何一种文化,浪漫的存在是必要的)。说到地铁,我每一天在地铁运行中遇到成千上万人,大部分就象“没教养”的定义一样:粗鲁、说脏话、没修养还有好争吵。你得承认,唯有印度人什么文化都没有。
Shoba Nair&#&#8226; &#8226; Goddy &#8226;Perth, Western Australia&#8226;
Totally agree with you!
完全赞成!
Ganga Vara Prasad&#26; &#8226;Phagwara&#8226;
Such things should not be encouraged.
这种事情不应鼓励。
Tarun Maganti&#26; &#8226; Ganga Vara Prasad&#8226;Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh&#8226;
Well, to not encourage those things one should act at the root of the problem-”The Caste System”
嗯,不鼓励这种事情,你就该对问题的根子- “种姓制度” 采取行动。
i am communal&#&#8226; &#8226; Tarun Maganti&#8226;Hinduland&#8226;
caste system or not indian inferior mentality will behave the same. honour killings is also a common problem in pakistan as well where there is no such system. just two months back a girl was killed in gruesome manner by her parents and relative in pakistan and then the mullhas were barking from mosques that honour killing is not allowed in islam. inferior mentality is same everywhere no matter the religion or cult they follow.
有没有种姓制度,印度人次等心态行为会一样。大誉灭亲在巴基斯坦也是个常见问题,而那里没有这种制度。仅两个月前,在巴基斯坦,一个女孩被她父母和亲戚杀害,手法令人恐怖,然后毛拉们在清真寺吠叫:isl教不准大誉灭亲。无论信什么教什么派,次等心态到处都一样。
Tarun Maganti&#26; &#8226; i am communal&#8226;Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh&#8226;
You made a good point there. People with inferior mentality find a reason to do something. Caste System is one of them. You can’t just go to a person and say that you are wrong. Beating around the bush is a better option here rather than direct approach. Change isn’t really easy to accept but realizing that what we did is wrong is much more difficult. Hence, curbing caste system can indirectly convinces them to accept the change conveniently.
And pointing at a community doesn’t help. Indian or Pakistani or any other country, some kind of racism/casteism or at least sexism definitely exists.
I just pointed out a major thing which is dividing the society.
你说出了个道道。有次等心态的人为干某事找理由。种姓制度就是其一。你不能直直地去对某人讲,你错啦。在这儿转弯抹角是比直截了当更好的选项。改变不是真的容易接受的,但认识到我们什么亊情做错了还要难很多。因此,间接地限制种姓制度能够容易说服他们接受改变。对某个团体指责没有帮助。印度、巴基斯坦或任何其它国家,某种种族主义/种姓主义或至少性别歧视绝对存在。我只是指出了一个分裂这个社会的主要问题。
An atheist&#&#8226; &#8226; Tarun Maganti&#8226;Bangalore&#8226;
You cant remove the caste system. Even if you remove, it will be replaced by something else – may be religion or color etc. But, shocking thing here is not the caste, its people killing their own children. How can someone do it?
你没法去除种姓制度。即使你除去了,还会有其它东西取代它- 也许是宗教或肤色等等。但是,让人震惊的不是种姓,是人们杀害自己的子女。怎么有些人能做这种事?
Moash&#&#8226; &#8226;Hyd&#8226;
Barbaric!! Severe punishment should be given to culprits if found guilty…I have a question to our beloved organisations like A.B.V.P., V.H.P, Bajrang dal. R.S.S etc.; why there is not a single word from them to condemn such a barbaric act. no protest , no rallies, nothing why?
野蛮!!如果发现有罪,应该予以重刑…我有个问题给我们敬爱的组织,比如全印学生会、V.H.P(右翼印度教民族主义非政府组织)、Bajrang dal(军人印度教组织)、R.S.S (右翼慈善、教育、志愿者印度教民族主义非政府组织),为什么他们对这种野蛮行径不置一词责言、不抗议、不集会,什么也不做,为什么?
Gopinath P&#&#8226; &#8226; Moash &#8226;Chennai&#8226;
Moash… You are like one of those guys who blame Mr.Modi even if your kid sneezes. Grow up brother.
Moash…有人连自己孩子打喷嚏都要怪穆迪先生,你就象那些人中的一员。长大吧,兄弟。
Moash&#&#8226; &#8226; Gopinath P&#8226;Hyd&#8226;
Mr. Gopinath, why don’t these fellows who will accuse others of all ills come out and protest against such a barbaric act?
Gopinath 先生,为什么这些会指责别人什么坏事都干的傢伙不站出来抗议这种野蛮行为?
B6S3 &#&#8226; &#8226; Moash &#8226;India&#8226;
Again bringing an act to these lines? When will you all change from the rabid mentality? Of course being brain wasahed by Owaisi, you aren’t too likely to change.
又到这儿来搞了?你什么时候会改一下你那疯狗心态?当然,被Owaisi(msl 政客,对印度教多有微词)洗了脑子,你不大可能改了。
Moash&#&#8226; &#8226; sbasu sbasu&#8226;Hyd&#8226;
First of all try to change the mentality of your folks, then preach others. Did you ever had a look at the comment section of this news portal? or you are also one of them?
先想办法改一改你们那些人的心态再来向别人说教。你看过这个新闻网站上的评论吗?或者那里面就有你?
Kamal&#26; &#8226; Moash &#8226;Secunderabad&#8226;
There will not be any condemnation from them. They belong to the same mentality…. A.B.V.P., V.H.P, Bajrang dal. R.S.S etc all are some bunch of ultra orthodox inhuman.
他们不会做任何遣责。他们同属一个心态…A.B.V.P., V.H.P, Bajrang dal. R.S.S 等等是一伙伙超正统不人道的家伙。
ahtashamuddin ahtashamuddin&#26;
Thanks God they were not Muslims. Hindu commentators would have painted all Indian Muslims as the champion of honour killing.
谢谢上帝他们不是msl。不然印度教徒评论会把所有印度msl描绘成捍誉灭亲的卫道士。
World Peace&#&#8226; &#8226; ahtashamuddin ahtashamuddin&#8226;Chennai – Tamil Nadu&#8226;
they wnt kill.. they wil just get her marrid off to some foreign sheik
他们不会杀…他们只让她嫁给某些外国酋长
ahtasham&#8226; World Peace&#8226;
at least, they wourl have kept the honour of an innocent girl by marrying to someone unlike you who killed her
至少他们会把她嫁给某人,保全无辜姑娘的声誉,不像你们杀了她
World Peace&#&#8226; &#8226; ahtasham&#8226;Chennai – Tamil Nadu&#8226;
who did i kill u donkey.. my own marrige is intercaste.. by d way, given a choice btween death and being a sex slave to some dubaiwala who has dozens of them, which wil b choosen?
我杀谁了,你这蠢驴…我本人婚姻就跨种姓…顺便说说,给定一个选择:去死,或去做某个杜伯瓦拉的性奴,他有几十个性奴,会选什么?
Jijo&#&#8226; &#8226; ahtashamuddin ahtashamuddin&#8226;Bangalore&#8226;
ahtashamuddin ahtashamuddin, don’t make the matter communal don’t make the matter communal!
ahtashamuddin ahtashamuddin, 不要把这事搞成团体对立,不要把这事搞成团体对立!
free indian&#&#8226; &#8226;Unknown&#8226;
Western culture is utterly responsible for degeneration of Indian society.
We are a Dharmic Nation and we do not need girlfriend /boyfriend crap.
Make a law legalising honor k!lling & ban ,love marriages.
Release the parents immediately,as they have done no crime.
These all are evils of abrahamic religions.
西方文化要对印度社会堕落完全负责;我们是达摩民族,不需要女友、男友这些屎块;制订一条法律把大誉灭亲合法化,並且禁止恋爱婚姻;立即释放那对父母,因为他们没有犯罪;这些都是亚伯拉罕宗教的罪恶。
Controversial Guy&#&#8226; &#8226; free indian&#8226;
Ache din aa gaye bhai. Now its people like you who will make india great. Jai ho! Blame it on muslims, christians. blame it on western culture. indian culture can do wrong.
…。你这样的人会让印度变得伟大。胜利属于你的!归罪于msl、基督徒。归罪于西方文化。印度文化错不了。
Deepak K&#&#8226; &#8226;India&#8226;
Parents have done a big crime, but why blame only parents.
父母犯了大罪,但为什么只怪父母
Bhaskar&#8226; Deepak K&#8226;
Who should we blame,then?
那该怪谁?
Deepak K&#&#8226; &#8226; Bhaskar&#8226;India&#8226;
Should not children also love parents.
子女不该爱父母?
asokkj&#&#8226; &#8226; Deepak K&#8226;Location&#8226;
Punishment for not loving parents is not Death
不爱父母的处罚不是死刑
Deepak K&#&#8226; &#8226; asokkj&#8226;India&#8226;
Of-course not….. Rather I would say death should not be given for any mistake or crime. But how many parents are taking this path, there are many children who hurt there parent and parents quietly and helplessly has to agree. The principle of life is give and take, not take and take………
当然不是…更确切地我要说任何错误和罪行都不该给死刑。但有多少父母走这条路,很多子女伤害了父母,父母无声又无助,只得同意。生活的原则是给予加获取,不是获取加获取…
Bharad Waj&#&#8226; &#8226;Unknown&#8226;
see it seems the miscreant is a congress leader So called protagonist of secularism
看来那不法之徒是个国大党领袖,所谓的世俗主义主人公
citizen&#&#8226; &#8226; Bharad Waj&#8226;
Honour killing is not confined to one party alone. It goes beyond party affiliations and is a curse to the society.
大誉灭亲並不局限于某个政党。它超越党派属性,是整个社会的祸害。
Gopinath P&#&#8226; &#8226; Bharad Waj&#8226;Chennai&#8226;
People like you blame the politics and politicians even when you suffer with constipation and find it difficult to do your morning job freely. Sick minds.
象你这样的人,哪怕是患了便秘,发觉难以畅出早恭都要怪政治、怪政客。脑子有病。
看来那不法之徒是个国大党领袖,所谓的世俗主义主人公---------------------国大党必败!穆迪必胜!!!额,好吧,穆迪已经胜利了!
今天算是真正明白了印度到底有多落后
真的,居然还有人赞同!!!!!&
女儿嫁的肯定是低一等的男子,所以家族要处死她,以保证家里的男孩能够娶到高等级的妻子,多钱多嫁妆。
三哥一向有这传统,可这女孩太傻,一再以为父母会原谅她。
亚达夫是农民,吠舍种型,难道男方种型更低?
吠舍下面有首陀罗,首陀罗下面有达利特~~就这还要细化为几百个小种姓级别,三哥某些变态到一个级别大种姓下面的小种姓差别觉得过大都会动手的......&
佃农觉得自己比拾荒的高级一点,就是这么回事。&
男方可能是达利特,所以他父母反应才那么大。&
发生这种事不是最可悲的,可悲的是一堆阿三还在为此辩护。
我的看法是三哥应该坚持种姓制度一万年不动摇,这样才是最好的三哥&
终于看到了比较深刻的三哥言论,并非每个三哥网民都是战五渣……“就算种姓制度废除了也有别的东西替代”这句我竟然无言以对,不过哪怕是转为金钱、权利的阶级关系也好啊,种姓制度根本是一棒子打死几代人……
中国比印度好的地方在于,等级是可以通过教育,努力而改变的。所以屌丝虽然初始等级低,但是系统允许升级转职。一旦转职,几乎不受以前的身份影响。而印度,你一辈子都是贱民,当了议员也是“贱民”...&
几代人都是短的!除非长老赐名给你否则永远都的低种姓,要不移居海外得了...&
这个和种姓有一定关系,不过好像还有别的问题,比方说瞒着家里结婚了,不过任何事业不因该杀人啊!!!!!!
连平等都做不到的超级大国
感觉阿三的文化落后我们至少一千多年,中国一千多年前婚姻就只看功名不问门第了。功名=个人能力。
清朝的时候奖励农耕,种田种的好也可以奖个官做,本朝也搞过,比如陈永贵官至副总理&
记得宋朝有个大家后来也是做到类似宰相一级的,之前就是书院里的烧火工,靠业余时间旁听和自学,而且成名的时候年纪也很大了&
古代也不一定,汉朝举孝廉的时候不一定会是有钱人,到了唐宋政府举办的乡学机构,有些都免费了,再加上衣锦还乡的人无偿捐助的财物,很多贫寒之人都可以读书了。三言二拍上面有很多这样故事,其中一个木工还当了知府&
古代平均,是从贵族门阀平权到中小地主手里,古代能读的起书的可是有钱人。有钱才能享受高等教育,虽然进步了很多,跟现在社会比就是个渣渣。&
非常赞同楼上那位亲说的话,从宋朝开始,我们就有“朝为田舍郎,暮登天子堂,将相本无种,男儿当自强”的概念了,看中的是个人的能力,尤其是考科举得到的功名,说明你有本事,不是靠着家庭,不过这在印度是截然相反&
莫迪姬,你怎么看?
穆迪你怎么看?
那中国人这样的外国人去印度会被看成是什么阶层啊?好可怕。
三哥觉得因为日本打英国,是印度独立的功臣~~不过他们运气好没让日本通过英帕尔冲进去,不然三哥就会认识到所谓日本解放的真正含义&
外国人二等,日本人一等,好像是这样&
日本人一等,其他外国人二等。我记得那个帖子里的哥们,在一辆车上碰到一个漂亮MM想去搭讪。结果因为MM是贱民,不能与洋大人同车为由,被司机给赶下车去了=。=。。。&
黄种人里只有日本人是二等,其他是三等哦,当然权贵去的话也是有特权的,有个老帖分析较全,那哥们有个贵族印度朋友,去那玩时各种阶级感不适应&
外国人一律二等阶层,刹帝利&
亚达夫是农民,吠舍种型,难道男方种型更低?
亚达夫 就是比贱民高一点的与吠舍类似种姓。此种姓在比哈尔邦较多。旁遮普人多为高种姓。
那中国人这样的外国人去印度会被看成是什么阶层啊?好可怕。
刹帝利…………………………外国人一律是刹帝利
说真的,观海是自降身份。&
观海见天皇是鞠躬双手握手的,还有女皇也有各种傲娇礼数,不过习大是一律不管平等看待。据说在印即使公务员官大但阶级低,还是要向贵族行吻脚礼的。不过法律定下了与人口比例相同的指标给低种姓的公务员职位。&
XI总和奥巴马,普京,特别是卡中堂这样的萨蒂利见到穆迪姬需要叩拜么&
楼下,难道日本人在印度就如我国人在巴基斯坦一样?&
据说日本人在印度待遇会比普通外国人更高一个种姓级别的待遇。。不知道真否&
这事很可怕,不过评论更可怕。
尼玛,居然还有三哥为这种行为开脱!
那个印度公知被喷啦,其实很多人都知道这种事不好,但是有人要用激烈的言语去羞辱批判的话,印度人还是不能接受的,特别是拿国外来比的时候,中国也一样,因此公知讨人厌
那中国人这样的外国人去印度会被看成是什么阶层啊?好可怕。龙腾网
那个男的难道是贱民? 不可接触之人?
这不科学,按亚三的说法种姓制度是不存在的,是外族的歧视。所以这案情还有嫌疑啊,还是亚三的警察苏苏连这么简单的谎言也无法识破么?
因为这种原因就杀掉亲生女儿实在是太可怕了
评论让人诧异,阿三对种姓支持还真是普遍
哇,印度人和西方人吵起来啦
中国的封建恶行现在还有的好像也就重男轻女吧 极端点的对女孩子下手或者对老婆不好 印度这种的简直太极端了
在他们看来种姓比命还重要 为什么酱紫
没什么啊&&这是印度的文化传统 为什么要喷?
这故事说的社会问题在中国古代儿童读物《三字经》里早有涉及。龙腾网
由此可见儒家教育之伟大。
a男对a女嫁b男的诅咒
任何私自剥夺生命的行为都和文明不沾边,对生命剥夺应当基于等值交换原则由第三方权威机构确认执行
站长推荐 /2
什么是“翻译加工厂”呢?