旅游英语 - 旅行对话翻译真人朗读大全
[导读]旅游英语神提问:你可以在星期六或星期日玩电脑游戏英文翻译either or?- APP 皮皮百科
You can play computer games eith
建站不易、赐我个赞、感激涕零!
神提问:你可以在星期六或星期日玩电脑游戏英文翻译either or?- APP 皮皮百科
You can play computer games either on Saturday or on Sunday. 回答者:精锐 黄老师
You can play computer games either on Saturday or on Sunday. 回答者:精锐 黄老师
【↑】加入皮皮微社区
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
还没有账号
邮箱登录用户名或密码错误
用第三方帐号直接登录初二英语作文Mike是一位中学生,沉迷于电脑游戏,并因此耽误了学习.你是Mike的好朋友,你打算如何帮助他?用提示写短文(70字)1,如果玩电脑多就浪费时间2,Mike应该少用电脑,努力学习,提高成绩_百度作业帮
初二英语作文Mike是一位中学生,沉迷于电脑游戏,并因此耽误了学习.你是Mike的好朋友,你打算如何帮助他?用提示写短文(70字)1,如果玩电脑多就浪费时间2,Mike应该少用电脑,努力学习,提高成绩
初二英语作文Mike是一位中学生,沉迷于电脑游戏,并因此耽误了学习.你是Mike的好朋友,你打算如何帮助他?用提示写短文(70字)1,如果玩电脑多就浪费时间2,Mike应该少用电脑,努力学习,提高成绩3,多个朋友交流,并培养爱好如运动等.文章开头已给出,不记入词数.Dear Mike,Thanks for your letter.I am sorry to hear that you are in trouble now.
Dear Mike,
Thanks for your letter.I am sorry to hear that you are in trouble now. There are many exciting games and cartoons in the internet, however, we young people should pay much attention on our studies. Only by controlling ourselves can we achieve our aims and be successful. In the school we must follow our teachers’ advice and improve our subjects and get good marks. Our friends can also help us to warn
us of the dangers of surfing the internet and play all kinds of games on the sports ground.您采纳,我高兴.你可以在周末玩电脑游戏请翻译成英语_百度作业帮
你可以在周末玩电脑游戏请翻译成英语
你可以在周末玩电脑游戏请翻译成英语
You can play computer games on weekends .你好! 本题不明白再问!其它题目请另外求助; 如果帮到你,请及时采纳,谢谢!“我可以在星期天晚上玩电脑游戏吗?”的英语是啥_百度知道
“我可以在星期天晚上玩电脑游戏吗?”的英语是啥
May I play computer game on Sunday evening?Could I play computer game on Sunday evening?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Can i play computer games on Sunday evening
Could I play computer games on Sunday night?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 暴风魔镜玩电脑游戏 的文章

随机推荐