ngingi stamp duty玩不了的原因

NgiNgi Stamp by PhotoUp1.3.2
价格:免费
更新时间:日
大小:41.78MB
下载:123 次
语言:泰文, 英文
与 iPhone 3GS、iPhone 4、iPhone 4S、iPhone 5、iPod touch (第 4 代)、iPod touch (第 5 代)、iPad 2 Wi-Fi、iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G、iPad (3rd generation)、iPad Wi-Fi + 4G、iPad (4th generation)、iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation)、iPad mini 和 iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular 兼容。 需要
版本更新:
- Add "Summer of love" set.
-Free Stamps for celebrate 1st year Photoup Anniversary and Songkran water festival in Thailand
- Add newest App to our PhotoUp family
应用说明:
Hello, my lovely friends! Let me introduce myself, “Ngingi” is my pen name that I’m using for my novel and cartoon drawing. The name of the character is also called “Ngingi”. I love to spend most of my time drawing, eating, visiting a bookstore and especially taking photographs. And now I have my own stamp for all of you guys to use. I hope you guys enjoy my stamp!Ngingi’s stamp has many different sets, including the Sweetie Girl set, Young Boy set, Polka Dot Lover set and Word Décor an assortment of cute words decorations. You may download all or just the one that suits your personality type the most.General - support from iOS 5 / iOS 6 - landscape mode (iPad only) - localization Camera - auto focus & exposure - tap to focus & exposure - tap to shutter- auto save- auto hashtag- pinch to zoom - flash mode selection - 1:1 / 3:4 image ratio selection - shutter timer - dual shutter button (iPad only) - import from photo album Image decoration - image rotation - filter - frame - unlimited sticker category - butterfly gesture for sticker decoration
应用截图:
1.3.1版(更新时间:)
-(?人?) Add new stamp set of "NgiNgi in love" Don't miss!
-(?????)/ Add newest
App to our PhotoUp family
1.3.0版(更新时间:)
- OS 7 Supported
- Minor Bug Fix
- Performance Enhanced
1.2.0版(更新时间:)
(っ???)っHello PhotoUp's Gang! Big Surprise for the new feature as a gift to you ^_^ in the end of this year !!
- Added "Text Input" to the menu
- Now you can decorate your photo with cute stamps & text.
- more than 200 fonts! very fun!
- You can create the X'mas card ,send the message to your social Network. Enjoy!
Update Now!!!
New stamp set
- X'mas & New year stamp set are added
1.1.6版(更新时间:)
add new stamp set for Christmas & New Year ^_^ Let's celebrate
1.1.4版(更新时间:)
Minor bug fixes
1.1.3版(更新时间:)
- Bug Fix - Fix Ratio 3:4 import - Zoom Indicator - loading position iphone 5 - Auto Save - Auto Hashtag
1.1.2版(更新时间:)
共有0人发表微评,请选择支持的微评:
全部评论(0)
谢谢,该应用暂无评分。
我要评论:
2015年的游戏行业显然没有去年那么浮躁火热,尤其是经历了国内股市崩盘和经济震荡后,......
为了庆祝圣诞节的到来,《聚爆》(Implosion)将会半价出售,原价60元的游戏现在只要3......
玩家将扮演一名摩托车手,游走于城市的各种道路之中,另外,游戏通过真实的路况模拟为......
这是一款吵架游戏,玩家和对手通过轮流选择屏幕上出现的短语和词组,将其拼凑成一句辱......
12月25日消息,圣诞节及元旦来临,很多厂商都开启了自家的优惠活动,比如魅族,比如ZU...
苹果每年9月份发布新iPhone手机似乎已经成为了惯例,但是实际上苹果不是所有iPhone都...
HTC已经准备了一款非常不一样的手机,没错就是One X9,和以往的产品设计不同,X9头一...
据外媒报道,2016年,苹果移动支付服务Apple Pay将目标对准了海外市场。 在美国上线一...
记者独家获悉,本周一上海乐相已正式完成总额为3000万美元的B轮融资,投资方为迅雷和...
英国《卫报》本周刊文称,特斯拉CEO伊隆·马斯克(Elon Musk)被称作“现实世界的钢铁侠...
目前各大手机厂商都在准备升级安卓6.0,而作为第一大安卓巨头,三星是比较积极的一个...
最新消息,腾讯体验中心QQ8.0第三维护版发布更新了。详细版本号为v8.0.16919;新版新...
就在各大在线应用商店接着圣诞搞大促的时候,微软的应用商店却遭遇了尴尬的BUG。据报...
想知道您最适合穿什么衣服吗,您可以DIY...
iPhone版QQ助手是独家授权开发的一...
千牛-卖家移动工作平台,淘宝天猫官方出品...
学习日语的应用,内含清音、浊音和坳音三个...
书籍介绍:一个从监狱里面放出来的超级特工...
Copyright &
All rights reserved.
/ 京公网安备号NgiNgi Stamp by PhotoUp- Doodle and cute stamps for decoration photos:在 App Store 上的内容
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Photo Up Co., Ltd. 的免费 App NgiNgi Stamp by PhotoUp- Doodle and cute stamps for decoration photos,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
NgiNgi Stamp by PhotoUp- Doodle and cute stamps for decoration photos
开发商:Photo Up Co., Ltd.
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Hello, my lovely friends! Let me introduce myself, “Ngingi” is my pen name that I’m using for my novel and cartoon drawing. The name of the character is also called “Ngingi”.I love to spend most of my time drawing, eating, visiting a bookstore and especially taking photographs. And now I have my own stamp for all of you guys to use. I hope you guys enjoy my stamp!Ngingi’s stamp has many different sets, including the Sweetie Girl set, Young Boy set, Polka Dot Lover set and Word Décor an assortment of cute words decorations. You may download all or just the one that suits your personality type the most.General - support from iOS 5 / iOS 6 - landscape mode (iPad only) - localization Camera - auto focus & exposure - tap to focus & exposure - tap to shutter- auto save- auto hashtag- pinch to zoom - flash mode selection - 1:1 / 3:4 image ratio selection - shutter timer - dual shutter button (iPad only) - import from photo album Image decoration - image rotation - filter - frame - unlimited sticker category - butterfly gesture for sticker decoration
版本 1.4.2 中的新功能
Hi! SweetieNew stamp set from NgiNgi is available for this Valentine!Adding 10 free stamps.Adding 3 frames.with Love /NgiNgi
更新了就闪退没法用
不好用 广告多 贴纸贵
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 1.4.2大小: 47.2 MB语言: 泰文, 英语开发商: Photo Up Co., Ltd.兼容性: 需要 iOS 6.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
&&&&&56 份评分
热门 App 内购买项目
set of Sweetie Girl?6.00set of Word Décor?6.00Set of &Lovely Day& stamp?6.00set of Polka Dot Lover?6.00Set of & Summer of Love& stamp?6.00Set of & Winter Stamp& Set?6.00Set of &NgiNgi in love& stamp?6.00ngingi x'mas 2015?6.00set of Oh!Boy?6.00Set of &Happy Valentine& stamp set?6.00
更多Photo Up Co., Ltd.的产品欢迎来到应用汇!请
NgiNgi Stamp by PhotoUp
下载 / 29人喜欢 / 7人评论
大小:16.15M 更新:
NgiNgi Stamp by PhotoUp 介绍
NgiNgi Stamp by PhotoUp
Hello, my lovely friends! Let me introduce myself, “Ngingi” is my pen name that I’m using for my novel and cartoon drawing. The name of the character is also called “Ngingi”. I love to spend most of my time drawing, eating, visiting a bookstore and especially taking photographs. And now I have my own stamp for all of you guys to use. I hope you guys enjoy my stamp! Ngingi’s stamp has many different sets,include special set for Android fan only :)
You may download all or just the one that suits your personality type the most.
NgiNgi Stamp by PhotoUp 版本更新
用户对 NgiNgi Stamp by PhotoUp 评论
intrépide
似乎安卓不能用(? o?_o?)?
下最旧那个就能用啦~萌萌哒 (≧ω≦)
打不开新鞋跟旧鞋的区别是,新鞋被踩你会说“你踩我鞋了”,旧鞋就不一样了,“你特么踩我脚了”!
我的也打不开
下载后用不了,一直百分之零。
Je t'aime_315
直接打不开
Flora-sara
我的ngingi打不开
亲,想发表评论请下载哦~
发现该应用有下载安装使用错误或恶意扣费携带病毒,请
NgiNgi Stamp by PhotoUp
可安装 无法启动
屏幕适配有误
版本太旧需要更新