h1z1里的repair是什么意思 box有什么用

《H1Z1》加入空降资源会刺激玩家之间的紧张对抗_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:362,431贴子:
《H1Z1》加入空降资源会刺激玩家之间的紧张对抗
生存模拟游戏可以产生大量优秀的故事,但是当我玩的时候我就是能来回走。直到最后我饿死。看起来将为玩家在《H1Z1》中的互动而提供全新的方法。在周末的时候放出了下面的视频,在视频上展示了3个生存者在一次空投后的表现。每一个玩家都想拿到物资。当玩家们看到箱子的时候就会开始争夺。并没有具体放出空投的密集程度和内容,但是这是个生存游戏,所以其中应该毫无疑问是食物、子弹和其他在废墟中需要的物品。游戏将会登陆抢先体验计划。《H1Z1》预告片视频:视频来自:别以为 what in the box 我就会买抢先体验
感觉资源岛越来越难抢,...
如题,先说说我的,本人...
上个月底在长青路看到一...
基友马上要来家里了 我...
如题。有点儿锻炼心理承...
60厘米。。。。的鱼宝宝
就是血腥恐怖的气氛偏...
此贴不火回复的每楼叫一...
=•=haonihai
小王子出来的感觉怎么样
GoldGlove出过体验视频,各种bug加穿墙,还是看看再说
感觉和 惊爆游戏 漫画蛮像的
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴h1z1强力弓怎么修复啊?好不容易做的又好不容易找到修理材料可是不能修……_百度知道
h1z1强力弓怎么修复啊?好不容易做的又好不容易找到修理材料可是不能修……
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
找Weapon repair kit
就是武器修理箱
用修理武器的那块布不行嘛?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁H1Z1劈吸版都出了,PS4版在哪里?_ps4吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:424,736贴子:
H1Z1劈吸版都出了,PS4版在哪里?
又是一个继Dayz,以后就杳无音讯的游戏
好期待好期待,我木有人...
有没有用网件的,这两款...
老爸要玩坦克世界,所以...
可惜GTA5没到,不能玩游...
有什么影响吗??重新注...
可以不买光碟直接购买下...
也是第一次接触主机游戏...
我想收台ps4不过很少玩...
行星边际马上就开始测试了。我已经提交邮箱火星了哦
h1z1没有主机计划
引擎问题导致PC端各种外挂
话说看看行星边际2PS4版赶紧出吧 国服pc被狗城毁的一塌糊涂的
曾经的RO伙伴!
没人为pc做游戏的行为吗
才出的a测试版吧
楼主的头像让我又硬了
楼主要射了,大家快跑
—————————————我觉得我差三点就真的完美了:帅、有钱、个子高!
骨灰级玩家的首选
只有第一视角差评。
坐等无尽的任务
免费的游戏从来不碰,要是点卡收费我也玩
RO又回来了
这游戏里面好像有商城
马特那脑残又来害人了,那坑爹的平衡
等吧。现在测试哈哈。免费了就有了。
这几天都有关注这个游戏,我想知道为什么画质那么差,看起来跟十年前的游戏画面一样
制作组称pc版推出前不会动ps4版
ps2从13年拖到现在还没出
h1z1不是画质么,总感觉出在ps4上很蛋疼
现在测试版!连正式版都没出,何谈版呢- -!就现在测试的效果,离正式版还很远啊
h1z1锁中国ip。还有外挂咯。
ps4会有h1z1可能吗
感觉这种跟武突,dayz,rust,森林之类的游戏一样适合在pc上玩
必须等版 估计半年后 看运气
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴你的位置: >
> H1Z1 Early Access Alpha Cracked-3DM
《H1Z1》是一款僵尸末世求生MMO沙盒游戏,由于“H1Z1”病毒爆发,世界上充满了僵尸。而“大逃杀”这款MOD最初出现于《武装突袭2》,而且也将支持《武装突袭3》。玩家个人各伙,活到最后的人算赢。在最初的MOD中,玩家们从飞机上跳伞降落到游戏地图中,收集资源,谋杀其他玩家。
Note: 3DM or other p2p releases are not always perfect or compatible with all systems. So if it doesn’t work, don’t blame their effort & wait for the scene release/s(if there is any).
Description: Enter a world that has been overrun by zombies and fellow survivors since the H1Z1 virus outbreak. Fight for your life against the infected and against the brutality of others as you attempt to live and see another day. Every moment is borrowed time with one question to answer… Will You Survive?
SURVIVAL MMO
The H1Z1 epidemic has driven civilization to a post-apocalyptic state. Alas, there is no zombie-free paradise, and you must use your skill and wits to survive against the elements, hordes of undead, and of course thousands of potentially hostile survivors. As an open PvP game, some players may be o some may honestly be trying to help. Band together or fight each other for precious loot? Your choice.
Intelligent Undead
Always looking for their next meal, your gunshot is the zombie dinner bell. zombies are programmed with emergent AI, making each encounter unpredictable. More players in your vicinity mean more zombie bait, there is not always safety in numbers.
Dynamic Environments
As you explore “Anytown, USA” you will discover H1Z1 is a living, breathing world with a dramatic day-to-night cycle, dynamic weather, and combustible environment. Be careful as darkness falls and the moon rises, zombies might not be the only things that creep up on you.
Weapons & Vehicles
You can use an axe or your bare hands to fight off zombies and other survivors, but players will also have access to an array of weaponry which can be found, looted, or crafted to fit the need of any lethal situation. And, although they take a lot of effort and resources to repair and maintain, vehicles are an additional way to mow down opponents and are a huge advantage in survival and multi-passenger transportation.
Scavenge Crafting
Not much is left in the wake of the epidemic, so increase your chances of survival by scavenging for items in the nooks and crannies of abandoned cars, truck beds, homes, sheds, and even in the wilderness. Almost everything found can be consumed or used to craft something valuable. Combine materials to make tools, weapons, animal traps, water collectors, explosives, and more! Your survival depends on your ability to be creative with what you can find.
Base Building
Protect yourself from the elements, enemies, and ever-impending undead by building a defensible base. Group with others to create heavily fortified location whether a customized shack, shanty town, or governor’s mansion. Barricade yourself, your friends, and your possessions before you meet a sudden death and lose it all.
Circle-of-Death
A fully-functional ecosystem of life (and death) means wildlife such as wolves, bears, and zombies have to eat too. Meanwhile, maintaining your health is essential to survival so hunting animals, setting traps, and foraging is vital to avoid starvation.
Future Features
Once in Early Access, the H1Z1 feature set will continue to expand to include more player rule set and event servers, game modes, military gear, expanded selections of vehicles and weapons, increased customization, female player characters, an expanding map, and much, much more!
Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
Developer: Sony Online Entertainment
Genre: Action, Adventure, Massively Multiplayer, Early Access
Release Name: H1Z1.Early.Access.Alpha.Cracked-3DM
Size: 5.34 GB
Download uploaded
Download 百度云
与本文相关的文章Follow us:
Murderous: H1Z1’s accessibility could kill DayZ’s complacency
By Patrick Garratt
Will DayZ ever be finished? Fortunately for you, it doesn’t matter if there’s a more accessible, more enjoyable, less broken alternative.
I plan on going back to H1Z1. Despite all the hoo-ha, it seems it could be the accessible zombie survival epic for which many have waited. DayZ should watch its back: H1Z1 is well worth a look.
Given the , I’m not sure what surprises me more: the fact it isn’t completely awful, or that its shameless replication of the DayZ formula has yielded a sensible progression for PC zombie survival. For DayZ is a hard game, a frustrating concept that rewards the dedicated, but off which the less persistent inevitably bounce. While you may die just as regularly in SOE’s mimic, which released to Steam Early Access this week, it’s more accessible and apparently more enjoyable. Based on initial impressions, H1Z1 may seriously challenge DayZ’s refusal to ever complete its own development.
Here’s an example of the difference, and this is going to tickle anyone with a DayZ history: you start with the first elements of a weapon. I know. You begin by shredding your t-shirt and trousers, using the scraps of cloth to craft a satchel. You then run into the woods (trees are everywhere) and grab some sticks to create a bow with the remaining material. Within a minute of starting any H1Z1 game you’re armed with a projectile weapon for hunting other players, wildlife and zombies. The softening of the model is refreshing compared to the DayZ’s deadly opening moments, where you’re as vulnerable as a newborn. It’s quite regular to spawn, do initial crafting, search a house, get into a fight and actually win, all within a few minutes. You aren’t guaranteed to die. Considering the source material, that’s welcome empowerment.
And you can actually kill the zombies.
and wrote a quick guide about how to start while getting dead many times. When I mentioned the toughness of the zombies on Twitter, responses soon told me they were broken and virtually indestructible. Not so in H1Z1. The undead shamble rather than charge, and they’re droppable with an arrow to the head. Again, you feel as though the situation isn’t entirely helpless. You can survive.
The reality, of course, is that you usually die almost instantly, but at least you had a fighting chance. Most players you encounter will immediately attack, but for all the screaming about play-to-win I’ve seen no-one with a gun. Everyone’s running around with bows and arrows and branches from blackberry bushes (the ultimate weapon). The much-hated airdrops appear to be something of a damp squib, in fact. You start with three drops in your inventory, after which you need to buy more. Once you’ve called the crate in, you need to wait for the inexplicable plane to arrive. The chances of dying at this point are high. They were for me, anyway. I requested two drops and got killed waiting for both. I hope whoever found them enjoyed the goodies. Would I buy more? I doubt it.
Why bother when you’re going to die anyway? Becoming au fait with any kind of long-term survival in H1Z1 is going to take time, so why spend real money beyond the price of entry? I’ve seen players driving round in cop cars, sirens blaring, and from a few guide videos I watched this morning it’s obvious you can find hatchets and knives just by being patient. If others want to pay for an advantage, that’s fine. I’ll tough it out. Besides, I doubt you’re going to find a police cruiser inside a care package.
I’ve only played a few hours of H1Z1, just as I did with DayZ, but I’ll tell you this: I never returned to to DayZ because it was so broken. “Buggy” is fine (apparently), but a prime enemy being granted unworthy immortality is ruinous. I plan on going back to H1Z1, however. Despite all the hoo-ha, it seems it could be the accessible zombie survival epic for which many have waited. DayZ should watch its back: H1Z1 is well worth a look.
H1Z1 is now available via .
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go .
From the Web
& 2015 VG247

我要回帖

更多关于 repair什么意思 的文章

随机推荐