有关对男朋友的标准的英语四人英语情景对话小对话

急求一篇有关杨丽娟事件的四人英语对话,每人大概2分钟时间!_百度作业帮
急求一篇有关杨丽娟事件的四人英语对话,每人大概2分钟时间!
急求一篇有关杨丽娟事件的四人英语对话,每人大概2分钟时间!
A:hello,have you heard about the accident about yanglijuan?B:yes,what a terrible thing!C:yes,i was totally surprised about that,i do not why the poor girl did such a silly thing!D:no,do not say that,i think everyone has his own pursuit.A:i agree with D,but we should talk about the ways who to pursue one's dream.isn'it?B:you are right,i reject the ways she did.she also trobules others.C:if you were yanglijuan,what should you do now?D:back home and study hard,use some other things to attract myseld and take care of my mother!A:YES,you such a good guy!C:her father is so shamed.i considered he spoiled his daughter.D:The parents has the duty to lead their child to the reasonable way to deal with problem.do you think so?A:yes,i thing my parents did well.i am a reasonable person!B:hehe,yes ,i think so!求 一篇 英语作文!我的男朋友 ,要求真实性_百度作业帮
求 一篇 英语作文!我的男朋友 ,要求真实性
求 一篇 英语作文!我的男朋友 ,要求真实性
my boyfriendHe is a shy boy.Every time the teacher asked him to answer questions,always shy low head.He is handsome,and His voice is very nice,very low,ripples in my heart.That's why i like him very well.Every girls all like him.I was one of them.But i think he is a little like me .i like him Ling这是我自己写的,我的确很喜欢他哇,楼下的大神级写的好好啊
Love is the topic to every university girls forever. Most of them have an itch to fall in love with a boy who understands them. They try to find their Mr. Right in the university, including me. Becaus...有关惊讶或鼓励的英语四人小对话,_百度作业帮
有关惊讶或鼓励的英语四人小对话,
有关惊讶或鼓励的英语四人小对话,
A:Ming 's parents divorced.He becomes very depressed .i am worry about him.B:we can heart to heart talk with him,encourage him,give him some suggestions .A:But...i dont think that problem would bu so simple to solveC:Not necessarily so.D:i agree to C.when my grand-dad passed away,i feel sad and was in blue for a while.In this time ,my classmates gave me the greatest help.they encouraged me in all kinds of ways every day.Thanks to them ,i stepped out of the shadows in the end.B:how a bright story!A:thank you ,i have found the direction!初一四人英语小对话.有关购物的.(要有翻译)跪求~~简单一点的._百度作业帮
初一四人英语小对话.有关购物的.(要有翻译)跪求~~简单一点的.
初一四人英语小对话.有关购物的.(要有翻译)跪求~~简单一点的.
购物英语情景对话 Reception 接待 1.What can I do for you?你要些什么?2.Can I help you?我能帮你吗?(需要些什么?) Choosing and buying选择与购买 Choosing 选择 1.I want a pair of shoes/a jacket.u
能不能把它连成一整篇的?谢了。还有,主题是生日,所以希望有生日的因素在里面。非常感谢。
A:xiaoli's birthday is coming.
B:yes,so i want to buy sth for her.
C:do you have any idea what to buy?
D:no,but we can go to XX sreet to pick some.
A:oh,look!that blue dress looks so nice!
B:so it is.she must be beautiful on it!
C:shall we buy it for her?
D:ok!but it is too dear!
A、B、C:it's ok!we four can buy it together for her!有关大学生压力的四人英语对话_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
有关大学生压力的四人英语对话
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖