北美有什么周跟穿越在北美1628火线差不多的游戏

查看: 11551|回复: 82
穿越火线:你可能没听说过但这是全世界最挣钱的免费游戏
本帖最后由 黄瓜怎么是绿的 于
00:25 编辑 龙腾网
CrossFire: Tencent's Top Earning Free-to-Play Game You've Never Heard Of龙腾网
穿越火线:你可能没听说过但这是腾讯最挣钱的免费游戏龙腾网
/sites/insertcoin//crossfire-tencents-top-earning-free-to-play-game-youve-never-heard-of/
前两天在坦克世界吧,看到有这个东西,就找了下资源。。。
壮哉我大CF
SuperData Research has just come out with their annual list that shows what they estimate to be the top earning free-to-play online games on the market. They calculate their totals based on microtransaction sales, an increasingly popular model has resulted in increasingly high revenues over the years.
Though the charts says nothing of profit, only charting revenues, it’s an important look at the F2P scene. What I was most surprised to see was that while I recognized every game on the list, the only one I didn’t was in the number one spot.
SuperData日前公布了年度最挣钱免费网游预测报告。免费游戏依靠其中的道具来赚钱,近年来厂家用这种日益流行的运营模式带来了极高的收益。
尽管在表中没有体现出利润,只统计了收入,但是利润是免费游戏的重要指标。然而不可思议的是,我认得榜上的每一个游戏,而我竟然没听过喜!爱!福!??
You can blame my Western-centric viewpoint for that, I suppose, as I’m not involved enough in the Asian scene to realize just how insanely popular CrossFire is across Korea, China, the Philippines and more. The free-to-play shooter brings in $957M in annual revenue from its microtransactions, beating out presumed number one, League of Legends. Interestingly, both are mostly owned by Chinese online giant Tencent, the secretly massive company that seems have a finger in an infinite number of pies lately. More on them here via Polygon’s investigative report.
I’m more curious about CrossFire itself, and why it’s drawing such huge crowds willing to shell out loads of cash for microtransactions.
你也许会责怪我目中无人,我想我如果多了解一下亚洲人的思维,也许就能明白为什么CF在亚洲这么火了。这款射击游戏通过购买道具获得的年收入有美元,击败了英雄联盟成为第一。有意思的是这两个游戏都归中国的网络游戏巨头腾讯所有,这个神秘的大公司好像什么事都要插一腿。
但我最好奇的还是CF本身,它有什么魅力可以吸引如此多的玩家(小学生)花这么多钱在道具(火麒麟)上?
The game is hugely popular among the youth of many, many populous Asian countries like China and Korea. The game is fairly close to a clone of Counter-Strike, arguably the best competitive FPS ever made. But update it slightly, make it free-to-play with a cash shop, and it’s apparently a recipe for success.
Though on first glance, CrossFire looks like a bad CS knock-off you might find advertised in a Facebook banner ad using stolen art, it has some natural advantages over its competition, not to mention a dirty trick or two to rake in the cash.
The game is far easier to pick up and play than even its own in-house competition, League of Legends. While that game has 120+ champions, each with their own move sets to learn and master, dozens of items with different effects and millions of possible in-game strategies, CrossFire is a shooter. You shoot things, and modes like Deathmatch, Search and Destroy or Free for All are well known throughout gaming history and take minutes to understand at most.
这款游戏在年轻人之中非常流行,尤其是中国和韩国。这个游戏和反恐精英非常相似,而反恐精英无疑是史上最好的FPS竞技游戏。但是CF在稍加修改后变成了免费游戏而且内置道具商店,这显然是其成功的秘诀。
乍看起来CF就像仿冒CS失败了的作品,你可能发现他在非死不可上做广告侵害CS的权益(好像不太对),这也给了CF天然的优势来击败他的竞争者,更不用说用其他下流的招数来捞钱了。
这款游戏甚至比其内部竞争者英雄联盟更容易上手。不同于lol有120+(是吗?)个英雄,丰富多样的技能产生不同的效果,还有成千上万战略战术,而CF只是一个射击游戏,你只管开枪就好。游戏的模式比如TDM(团队竞技),SD(爆破吧)或者FFA(个人竞技)都是常见的模式,只需几分钟就可熟悉。
Also, Crossfire has a pretty stable client and does not require a terribly amazing internet connection to play. In places like China, that’s a real problem, and sub-par internet might limit a players ability to properly play the other games on this list. But Crossfire has no such demands, and it’s accessible on every level, from gameplay to stability.
而且CF有一个非常稳定的客户端它不需要很快的网速。在像中国这样的地方这是个重要的问题,相反玩榜单上的其他游戏,较差的网络会限制玩家的发挥。但是CF没那么多限制,运行起来容易且稳定
But why so many microtransactions?
While League of Legends bends over backwards to ensure that any in-game items purchased with real money are either champions that can be unlocked through regular play or skins that only effect the cosmetic appearance of characters, it appears CrossFire has no such qualms about transactions influencing gameplay. Reportedly, the game veers into pay-to-win territory as you can shell out cash for better guns, armor and various boosts that will increase your prowess in combat. Some premium items can only be purchased with real world money, and it seems if a player spends a decent amount, they’ll have an advantage over friends and strangers alike. Increased power is a far more effective motivator than simple cosmetic changes, hence CrossFire’s massive revenues. It goes against the fundamental tenant of a good free-to-play, microtransaction-based game, don’t let players pay for a direct advantage over others, but for whatever reason their audience doesn’t care, Tencent has struck gold with CrossFire.
但是怎么会有那么多的道具呢?
Lol中的付费物品要么像英雄可以通过正常游戏来解锁,要么像皮肤只是对人物的外形进行装饰。与lol的尽力保证通过RMB买来的物品不会影响平衡相反,CF没有这样的顾虑。据说,这个游戏已经变成花钱买胜利的游戏,你可以花重金买一把性能更好的枪,护甲以及其他宝物,这些都会增加你的赢面。还有一些物品只能用RMB来买,看来如果你是人民币战士,不管是敌是友,对你都更有优势。性能的提升比皮肤什么的更能激起购买欲,这就是CF的秘诀了。他触碰了一个好的免费游戏的底线,游戏的道具不会给购买人带来直接的优势,,,,我也搞不懂为什么那些人就愿意玩,腾讯已经掉钱眼而里了。
Again, there’s nothing on the list about the profit of each of these games, and it’s only based on microtransactions. World of Warcraft, after all, still has 7 million subscribers paying $15 a month, but that’s not factored into a chart like this.
Still, CrossFire’s numbers are undeniably impressive, and worth studying. It seems unfortunate that the reason for the games success is that it’s somewhat of a clone of a timeless classic (Counter-Strike) and uses a pay-to-win model to wring cash out of its players, but perhaps that’s over simplifying things. I’m going to give it a try for myself, and return with more thoughts in due time.
再次重申统计结果不是利润,只是基于道具的销售。毕竟wow还是有7百万wower的,每月会为其创收美元,然而统计中没有记录这些数据。
CF的玩家之多令人惊叹,这看起来多少有些惆怅,CF通过山寨了永恒的经典CS以及引入破坏平衡的道具疯狂吸金,取得了一些成就,这也许再简单不过了。最终我释然了。
Garrett Cosgrove 3 days ago
“but for whatever reason their audience doesn’t care”
They’re Chinese and they like it that way, Westerners don’t, it’s a cultural attitude towards pay to win.
“不知道为何玩家不介意(破坏平衡的道具的出现)”
他们中国人就是这样,我们就不会,我们的文化中不会出现花钱买胜利。
Xiaoye Tang 3 days ago
and btw you might also want to try out a game name “The Legend of Mir 2″ in China, especially its non-official “private servers”. Private server players pay a lot of money just to play that game for like 3-5 days, servers often shut down after one or two weeks and everyone’s data got deleted. But the players dont mind and just keep going to other servers and start all over again, its like stuck in purgatory but they are still enjoying it. They’ve been doing this for like 10 years now, and this industry(if you can call it that) generates over 300 mil CNY which is roughly $50 mil every year.
I gotta tell ya, China’s got some really weird things going on.& & & &
打个小广告你也许会想试试“热血传奇2”这款游戏,特别是私服。私服玩家会花很多钱只是想玩上三五天,私服经常隔一两周就关闭,然后删档。但是那些玩家也不介意,再换一个私服重新来就是了,这看起来好像就是个杯具但是他们享受这个过程= =。这种情况存在10年了,而且这条产业链已经产生3亿人民币的收益了,每年产生不到美元(怎么一会儿rmb一会$)。
告诉你吧,在中国不可思议的事还多着呢。
Jagged Edge 2 days ago
“World of Warcraft, after all, still has 7 million subscribers paying $15 a month, but that’s not factored into a chart like this.”
Not true. A majority of WoW players are from Asia, especially China, where they do not pay $15 per month at all, but rather pay a much cheaper fee, based on an hourly rate rather than a monthly rate. Last I checked, CrossFire has overtaken WoW in terms of total revenues.
这句话说得不对,大多数wower来自亚洲,尤其是中国,那里的人才不会每月花15刀呢,而是更低的费用,按小时收费而不是按月?刚查了下,CF超过了WOW的总收入(包括点卡和道具?我没玩过wow= =)
Jesus Morales 2 days ago
I think pay2win is one of those things people complain about loudly but rarely actually do much about. Just how people will complain about Call of Duty and how derivative etc it is and yet it continues to post massive sales numbers.
Possibly, people may resent paying the money but feel they “have” to. So, it may eventually backfire on them once customers get sick of it. I have certainly run into that with some F2P games where I felt “forced” to pay so I would, eventually I just decided it wasn’t worth it. Just like waiting for Call of Duty to tank (or at least take a dip in sales), it will probably be a long time before we see any real change. However, people have only themselves to blame.
我觉得人民币玩家是最应该令人发指的但事实上没有人怪他们,就像人们一边吐槽COD及其续作,一边还在为其创造收益。这可能是因为,玩家也对道具不爽,但是也没辙。所以,最终当玩家厌烦的时候,受到伤害的还是代理商自己。
我在玩免费游戏就会有这种感觉,我说我不买,你非叫我买,最后还是手贱了,最终我琢磨过来的时候我就怒删客户端。就像我在等待COD to tank降价?(或者销量下降),在这之前的时间里不会有什么实质性的变化,而这些,只能怪自己犯贱。
Daniel Pecc 2 days ago
I’ve been playing crossfire for almost the past 5 years (north american one) if you need any help in anything, feel free to message me
亲,我已经玩CF5年了(北美1区),有什么需要可以私信我哦。
求转,槽点太多。
翻译鼓励,再接再厉
翻译鼓励,再接再厉
我一看到这游戏,就想到无脑喷子著名的一句话“抄袭CF”
他明显在反讽啊亲&
@可杀不可撸 我大脑短路了~~&
@可杀不可撸 我...你...腾讯...等我先把我的智商充下值在好好理解你这句话&
唉现在的世道,CS抄袭CF、DOTA抄袭LOL例子太多了,有些公司真是不知廉耻,多学学人家腾讯只搞原创从来不抄袭。&
还有,星际争霸有什么操作性?我大LOL才是走技术派的。。。&
三亿鼠标梦…
楼下的连XX都不如&
三亿S(hu)B(iao)的枪战梦。&
cf最大的好处是,玩着很爽龙腾网
而且不用学习
我有些后辈爱玩 但是在我看来就跟以前玩的CS完全一样嘛 以前跟他们玩过一把 感觉头晕眼花恶心想吐 就再没玩了
年纪大了,我也是。。现在已经打不动这种游戏了,打一会就头晕!&
说老实话,你平衡感可能不太好&
看了这么多年也没对CF感兴趣。
马化腾还真是抓住了天朝小土豪心态就凭这点可以给他点个赞。但是却严重拖后了甚至扼杀了很多在摇篮里的好游戏和研发团队。
虽然他现在很努力改变现状但是却显得很霸道,斗战神 刀剑2就是很好的例子。虽然很成功但是明显属火坑的游戏,土豪嘛!
相对史玉柱 王二雷 我实在无话可说...龙腾网
目前国内没有拿的出手的游戏 连俄罗斯都可以出坦克世界这样世界性的游戏。龙腾网
曾经看好《天源4591》没想到研发团队和运行商让他陨落了。公测不如内测真是让人彻底无语
你开玩笑,如果马化腾不是这么懂吸金,哪能支撑得了腾讯的香港交易所500多元的股价?他的市值可是香港五大地产商的总和,接近1万亿。这个成绩就是打土豪打出来的,在他这个市值面前,一切仁义道德都是让路。&
& 连俄罗斯都可以出坦克世界这样世界性的游戏&?首先山口丁是白毛家的,其次大毛家做游戏的实力相当强悍(可以对比一下战雷和山口丁)PS.大毛家破游戏的实力更强悍&
网游不怎么了解,很久以前玩过个热血江湖。感觉太累了,没继续下去。其他网游也就不参与了。
只能说消费习惯不一样。
玩就是玩 VS 赢就是赢&
远离网游珍爱钱包。。。
我玩LOL可重来没花过钱,当然,电费和网络费除外,这些不玩也要交的就是&
槽点太多,好想转一下,先犒劳一下楼主。
只喜欢单机FPS射击类游戏,要是玩游戏还得花钱,我还不如去买本书呢。
单机法老王~&
单机 脱战加血神设定~&
goody558 发表于
00:33 我有些后辈爱玩 但是在我看来就跟以前玩的CS完全一样嘛 以前跟他们玩过一把 感觉头晕眼花恶心想吐 就再没玩 ...龙腾网
同头晕,握爪。
这几天玩CF,发现了一个严重的弊端,就是他的配置要求太高了,没有GTX Titan外加酷睿I7-4970X想带动简直就是做梦,而且内存不足64G根本打不开这款游戏,看来太高端了 堪比孤岛危机,战地,使命召唤,武装突袭的神作,我等渣渣玩不起啊,运行游戏时显卡,CPU,主板温度过百、突然“砰……”电脑爆了 你玛 这游戏还能玩
我靠,这64G内存那里有卖??&
LX,你忘记了“钛合金”!!!“钛合金”才是关键,“狗眼”不是!&
CF画面比使命召唤幽灵好是不争的事实。开全效亮瞎你的狗眼。&
楼上在开玩笑?
马化腾还真是抓住了天朝小土豪心态就凭这点可以给他点个赞。但是却严重拖后了甚至扼杀了很多在摇篮里的好游 ...龙腾网
期待TX的大作《天涯明月刀》
同期待天涯明月刀&
国产免费能玩么?&
这几天玩CF,发现了一个严重的弊端,就是他的配置要求太高了,没有GTX Titan外加酷睿I7-4970X想带动简直就 ...
你咋不说四路泰坦呢
好无聊的游戏
现在的枪战网游全是小学生,开个语音,尼玛说的话比我们大人还难听!最郁闷的是现在LOL也有很多小学生了,我真是无聊到不知道能玩什么了。
自从魔兽世界开始卖双倍经验药水(6块钱人民币一个小时持续时间)开始,我就不玩了。。。
玩了3年的wow表示这游戏投入精力太大时间太长,已经hold不住AFK了,现在真是一身轻松,再也不用每天做日常跟团打副本,竞技场,做成就了,现在偶尔玩玩单机游戏,网游表示不再玩了。&
穿越火线....
我记得当年我手贱的进去玩了一次,5分钟后就删游戏了
那操作的感觉和cs比起来差太远了,不过cs后面的版本也不怎么样,渣一般的存在
每次去网吧就见一群玩cf的小学、初中生在那里牛鼻哄哄的大喊大叫。
我这辈子专门花过钱的游戏就是sc2了.......
强烈鄙视rRMB玩家...特别是....烈焰啊,苍龙啊什么......
我只能说壮哉我大巴菲特黄金大炮阻
我只有一把英雄级武器& &以后不会买& &适当消费
这款游戏主页是操作简单,所以受到很多玩家的喜爱
那一把枪就888块 有好多人买 不挣钱才怪
而我竟然没听过喜!爱!福!??
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
喜爱福是什么意思?龙腾网
快餐游戏嘛,不需要苦练啥玩意儿,给你一把枪,拿去对着人突突,够简单吧?只要花更多的钱就能让你更爽的突突更多的人,够明了吧?龙腾网
好吧...我承认我玩过一段时间CF....原因很简单,我有一定CS基础,刚进游戏的金币足够买一把狙击,然后我能靠这把狙干翻对面开透视外挂的,因为这CF里一边跑步一遍开狙是不影响弹道的....只要鼠标够准,几乎见人就秒,有点CS基础就成。后来发现人家拿着RMB枪随便突突我两下我就没,我还得拿着破狙瞄,就没玩了,确实没意思。
你技术不过关,我没冲一分钱,全是免费道具,狂虐小学生...嘎嘎。不过遇到冲了钱的高手,还是搞不过,花钱的道具还是厉害些&
CWOWER撸过,虽然没空玩了
估计也不会爱上下一款了
站长推荐 /1
什么是“翻译加工厂”呢?
(由首页导航条“翻译”直接进入)翻译加工厂就是像工厂一样,把翻译工厂流水线进行。现在,让我们来参观一下,看看这个流程是怎么样的