花滑中的18kgp是什么意思思

您当前的位置: >
GP来啦!2015/16ISU花样滑冰大奖赛美国站前瞻
GP来啦!2015/16ISU花样滑冰大奖赛美国站前瞻
—密尔沃基,美国
2015/16赛季ISU花样滑冰大奖赛首站比赛将于本周于美国密尔沃基拉开战幕,包括Denis Ten、隋文静/韩聪、STOLBOVA/ KLIMOV、宫原知子、CHOCK/ BATES在内的众多世锦赛、奥运会奖牌获得者将参与本站比赛的竞争。
今年世锦赛铜牌获得者、奥运会季军来自哈萨克斯坦的Denis Ten将领衔美国站男单选手的竞争,Denis本赛季的节目仍由Lori亲自操刀,短节目和自由滑的音乐均来自《弥撒探戈》他将面对上赛季四大洲季军闫涵、上赛季大奖赛加拿大站冠军无良崇人和全美冠军Jason Brown、的挑战。此外,今年世青赛冠军宇野昌磨的成人组大奖赛首秀也十分值得期待,此外前欧锦赛冠军Florent Amodio和欧锦赛季军Konstantin MENSHOV也将在美国站比赛中登场。(掌上不浮躁 )
10块钱在GP滑成啥样,小编真心不敢猜啊!
贵涵说当年青奥会还抱着Shoma一起玩(画面大家可以想象,因为很多人都抱着Shoma一起玩过)
美国站女单奖牌的争夺非常激烈,今年世锦赛季军宫原知子、2014年世锦赛亚军Julia LIPNITSKAIA、今年世青赛冠军Evgenia MEDVEDEVA、以及上赛季大奖赛NHK杯的冠军获得者Gracie Gold都具备争夺冠军的实力,此外,韩国选手朴小宴、哈萨克斯坦新秀Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA的表现也十分引人瞩目。
美美的Gold,希望有美美的发挥!
其实软卡今年已经出来过了,但画风实在太美,小编不敢拿粗来吓人。
双人方面,我国选手隋文静/韩聪和来自俄罗斯的奥运会亚军STOLBOVA/KLIMOV之间的胜者将有可能拿到本赛季大奖赛的首枚双人金牌,隋文静/韩聪在此前的公开课上成功在自由滑《参孙与达利拉》当中完成了抛跳四周和捻转四周,他们表示希望在美国站的比赛中将好状态延续,如果成功的话,他们将成为世界上第一对在节目中成功完成两个“四周”的双人滑选手。奥运会亚军STOLBOVA/KLIMOV因伤退出了上海世锦赛的争夺,伤愈复出后在今年的Nepela Trophy中获得冠军,向来发挥稳定的他们将是隋文静/韩聪夺冠的最大对手。此外,我国选手王磊/王雪涵也将参加美国站的比赛,他们在上赛季获得两枚大奖赛的铜牌,他们表示本赛季的目标是进入总决赛。
SH和WW都加油啊!
参加冰舞的8对选手当中,本土作战的世锦赛亚军CHOCK/BATES显然实力超群,其他可以竞争领奖台的选手有来自加拿大的世锦赛第六名获得者GILLES/ POIRIER和今年的世青赛冠军YANOVSKAYA / Sergey MOZGOV,以及美国选手HAWAYEK/ BAKER。我国冰舞选手王诗玥/柳鑫宇也将在美国站开启本赛季大奖赛的征程。
祝大引擎和小马达GP一帆风顺,分数刷刷刷!
(小编一直在等ISU官网更新前瞻,结果昨天人家也只更新了个赛季整体的,不造是要闹哪样...只能愤而自己动笔,大家将就看吧!)
比赛时间:
10/24 星期六
04:30- 05:37 双人 短节目
06:00- 07:33 女单 短节目
09:00- 10:06 冰舞 短舞蹈
10:25- 12:00 男单 短节目
10/25 星期日
02:20- 03:40 双人 自由滑
04:00- 05:51 女单 自由滑
08:30- 09:45 冰舞 自由舞
10:05- 12:00 男单 自由滑
10/26 星期一
03:00- 05:30 GALA
以上内容来自微信公众号:花样滑冰资讯(figureskating-love)
免责声明:腾讯体育登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。
搜索阅读:,北京时间7月10日,2015年世界女排大奖赛将展开第一档第二周的较量,中国女排将参加日本琦玉站的争夺,先后和多米尼加、意大利以及日本交锋。,花样滑冰业余运动员自我身体训练的方法和手段_四年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。喜欢花样滑冰的请进来,这篇论文是针对业余花样滑冰选手撰写的自我,,虎扑赛车频道为您报道世界摩托车锦标赛MotoGP直播、赛程、车手、积分榜等摩托车赛事信息,全面报道卡达尔大奖赛、西班牙站、日本站、马来西亚站、瓦伦西亚站等新闻、视频,,请点此观看6月9日中国VS阿根廷直播_世界女排大奖赛录像回放录像回放中新社澳门6月8日电(记 者 龙土有)世界女排大奖赛澳门站8日开锣,中国队首战遭遇来自中北美的,,北京现摩托版“二环十三郎” 警方:如查实严办时间:日16:53 来源:大河网
北京现摩托版“二环十三郎” 警方:如查实严办 视频截图:,,花样滑冰 头掉了 哈尔滨花样滑冰的现状 哈尔滨花样滑冰的现状_军事/政治_人文社科_专业资料。哈尔滨花样滑冰的现状如果把,,在那里教练的工资一般都能达到每月 ,,最近收集了一些花样滑冰动作的动图,本来想光把软卡这个变态贝尔曼给发了,结果又搜出来一大堆。当然这个贴是方便大家收图,顺便L,,2014年索契冬奥会花样滑冰女子单人滑,卫冕冠军韩国名将金妍儿获得亚军。俄罗斯17岁小将斯托尼科娃摘金。,2015中国杯世界花样滑冰大奖赛将于11月6日-8日在北京首都体育馆举行。届时,将有来自12个国家的56名世界顶级花样滑冰运动员参加,,2015年中国杯世界花样滑冰大奖赛男单阵容
2015年中国杯世界花样滑冰大奖赛女单阵容
2015年中国杯世界花样滑冰大奖赛双人滑及,,李子君__FS_2014花样滑冰世锦赛已观看至1分10秒如何使用二,,2015年世界女排大奖赛香港站的比赛18日在香港红磡体育馆落幕,中国队在最后一场比赛中以3:2击败美国队,获得冠军的同时迎来九连胜。
(搜索阅读内容由:提供)
【2015女排大奖赛日本站 GP来啦!2015/16ISU花样滑冰大奖赛美国站前瞻|2015花样滑冰大奖赛|女排大奖赛中国香港站】
暂无相关内容
您可能还喜欢:
栏目热点:
最新更新:
(C)Copyright
不浮躁 , All Rights Reserved 苏ICP备号-1 Powered By外贸海运价格表中的单位GP是什么意思?急救!!!
- 第一专业IT门户网站
外贸海运价格表中的单位GP是什么意思?急救!!!
报价中分20GP,40GP 多少美元,有的报价单去日本的报价是负值,什么意思?谢谢!!!
20’GP:20 feet general purpose (dry freight container) 40’GP:40 feet general purpose (dry freight container) GP的意思是:普通货柜 例如:100$/20GP 200$/40GP 意思就是小干柜价格是100美金,大干柜价格是200美金。 另外,日本线价格是负值的原因是海运市场恶性竞争的结果。如果报价是-100$/20GP,就说明你每走个小柜,代理会退你100美金。这个价格,是市场都在这么做。并且目的港不会高收。
相关知识等待您来回答
该问题来自:太平洋电脑网是首家以专业电脑市场联盟为基础的IT资讯网站,为IT企业与终端用户提供全面、权威、专业的IT资讯服务。贸易领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号每年的【GP分站赛】资格,根据上一年的哪些成绩来定?_花样滑冰吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:20,879贴子:
每年的【GP分站赛】资格,根据上一年的哪些成绩来定?
除了世锦赛、欧锦赛、4CC、GP,还要看哪些比赛的成绩?某些够年龄的新秀,没有机会参加上一年的这些大赛,只比了诸如全美、全日、全俄的国内锦标赛,有机会参加下一年的GP吗?
少走弯路看这里 第一任...
2016年的世界女排大奖赛...
我都做了两天了。。。还...
这套原始防具我用了多年...
三个月时间粗糙的做了近...
晚上六点,感觉时间好尴尬
只拍到前12。
千真万确 目测300万gp ...
JGP的比赛跟世青的成绩也是计入SB排行的SB排行前24确定有一项GP资格
进入世锦赛前12的有两站;SB前24,以及WS前24保证一站,个别幸运者有两站;主办国有三个名额,可以用作外卡,邀请本国或别国不符合以上条件的选手参加;名额全是靠选手自己赚来的,不靠国家调配,跟国内赛成绩没有必然联系,不得转让他人
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴查看: 32423|回复: 66
外国网民评论2015花滑四大洲赛中国队表现
本帖最后由 占卜师归来 于
23:43 编辑 龙腾网
转帖外国网民评论2015花滑四大洲赛中国队表现(比赛地:韩国首尔)龙腾网
原帖来自花样滑冰吧:
【翻译】1415赛季4cc天朝队评论集锦楼/p/?pn=1
据原帖楼主信息,此评论来自国外花滑论坛GS比赛直播贴,GS网站:
ebf81a4c06a141dcd32a1.jpg (87.33 KB, 下载次数: 0)
17:18 上传
f5bb319ed262fcefc17bc.jpg (25.43 KB, 下载次数: 0)
17:18 上传
下面是百度贴吧花样滑冰吧原帖楼主的话:
男单结束真是看得热血沸腾,无论是双人还是男单,如此集中的高水平发挥都是近年比较少见的,这其中天朝选手们也都贡献了很精彩的发挥!
所以咱们阔别已久的翻译楼要回来了。
翻译以GS为主,楼主随意挑选一些比较有内容的观点发言翻译。初步计划翻译双人相关,男单由于讨论楼太高不一定会翻,女单看情况。
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
在翻译前忍不住多说两句,虽然这次天朝的双人并没有拿到金牌,但是整体的精神风貌特别让人激动。很喜欢pt的新LP,他们确实贡献了本赛季表演功力最深厚最出色的一套节目,状态之好也超出预期。
SH的两套节目赛季初就一见倾心,这对几乎是看着成长的小朋友寄托了天朝冰迷们太多的希望和情感了,元气桶妹和帅气聪哥也用一年年的进步证明自己,回馈所有冰迷的爱。
PZ和大家认识的时间没那么久,但是也是我个人非常非常喜欢的组合。几次看coc都扑到了大昊,大昊对冰迷的热情和亲切都特别让人感动。但是在冰场上,我喜欢橙子甚至超过了喜欢大昊,喜欢这个努力有悟性的女孩儿,也觉得当年大昊选伴时能从芸芸小女伴中把当时还名不见经传的橙子挑出来是中国花滑届的大幸。总感觉橙子可能是一个有点缺乏自信的姑娘,也希望通过这个帖子告诉橙子,这世界上有很多人喜欢你,欣赏你。
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wooo hooo Sui/Han!! Hands down my favorite SP this season- just so FUN.
哇,sh留下了本赛季我最喜欢的sp!这节目太有意思了。
NAILED IT!
Love S/H... such a great skate!
完成了!喜欢sh,滑的真棒
Man, I love that program. Amazing.
我喜欢这个节目,棒
So great! A tiny bit dodgy at the end of the death spiral (and they didn't end in their normal end position bc they ran out of time hahaha).
太好了!在螺旋线结尾有迟疑,因为超时他们没有完成结束动作哈哈
That was fantastic! Loved Cong's fist pumping during the death sprial!
好极了!我很喜欢韩聪在螺旋线时挥舞的拳头!
sbs weren't super but I screamed when she landed her jump
单挑算不上超级好,但是她落冰时我尖叫了
That was awesome. Everything looked so fast and easy.
很棒。每个动作看起来都是又快又轻松
Great show from S/H. Very energetic and the throws are huge. They seem to do everything with ease.
sh的表现很好,很有活力,抛跳很高远。他们看起来做啥都很轻松
Yay finally a team where both people look happy with their score
终于有一个队伍看起来两个人都对自己的分数感到很满意了
Aw, that totally deserved a 70 (just like the Shibs! )
他们完全值得70分
OMG Pang is soooooo beautiful!!!!! I am soooo happy to see them again, I just can't help it...
庞清实在太太太漂亮了!我太高兴还能见到他们了,实在是忍不住啊
Who could believe she's 35 already. Oh and don't forget Yuko. Asian ladies rock!
谁能相信她已经35了啊。哦对了还有盆姐。亚洲姑娘们太棒
A little rough on all three big tech elements so far (but pretty expected). The TES box went up HUGE for the throw 3Lo but it might come back down because there wasn't really a held landing at all.
They look AMAZING for 35 though. And this program itself is really nice.
三个大技术动作都有点艰难,不过这也是可以预料的。tes实时分在3lo后涨了一大截,但最后可能会扣回来一点,因为这个抛跳落冰谈不上控制很好。
但是对于35岁而言他们看起来真的很棒,这节目本身很好。
Originally Posted by andromache
Sidenote besides all of my Josh love: this comp has officially made me a Han Yan fan!
Yes. China has something to be excited about other than pairs.
我觉得这句很让人欣慰的。中国有除了双人以外更让人兴奋的人了。
Wait can someone fill me on on when/why Pang/Tong decided to come back?!?!? They did not compete on Grand Prix Circuit or at Chinese Nationals, did they?? and are they married now?
I LOVE THEM!
话说谁能告诉我PT为啥决定回归啊?他们没有比gp和中国国内赛吧?他们结婚了没?
我爱他们!
Aw for me that was just lovely. She looks so happy just to be out there :D
对我来说这节目很棒,她看起来很高兴
Shaky on some of the tech elements, but that step sequence!!
一些技术动作险险的,但是接续步绝了!
P/T did some nice dancing. I love their LP from the practice and can't wait to see it.
PT舞跳得不错。从练习来看他们LP很棒,迫不及待要看了。
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was beautiful. Apart from losing syncronicity with the side-by-sides early on, it was like they had never been away!
WELL DONE!!!
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
太美了。尽管他们单人联合旋转一开始同步性不好。看起来他们好像从来没离开过一样!
Two-hand touchdown on the 3T and stepout but still a nice performance.
A bit of a high score given they had two obvious errors, though.
3t双手扶冰并且步伐画出,但是表演还是很好的。
但是考虑到他们有两个明显的失误,分数还是有点高。
Go P/Z! When they skate this program clean, it's gorgeous.
pz加油!如果能把这套sp滑干净,这节目一定棒极了。
Go Peng/Zhang (and their ever-lovely programs)!!!
加油pz!他们的节目永远这么可爱!
She landed everything! And then of course they went off-sync at the end.
But landing everything &&&& slight off-sync on spins.
她每个动作都完成了!当然最后的协同性出了问题。但是每个动作都完成了!!!在旋转上有点不同步。
P/Z were just lovely!!!! That is truly a beautifully constructed program.
PZ太可爱啦!!!!这节目的构架真的很漂亮。
I never really warmed up to P/Z. There's nothing wrong with them, but they don't excite me, either.
我对PZ不是很感兴趣。他们什么错都没有,但是我也不能对他们兴奋起来
Great skate from P/Z even if their spins were not totally in sync.
PZ滑的很棒,尽管旋转不太同步
I know many think that D/R looks awkward as a pair, but to me Peng/Zhang looks even more awkward as a pair.
我知道很多人觉得DR作为一对双人看起来很尴尬,但对我来说PZ看起来更尴尬。
I used to feel this but I think they have chosen very appropriate programs to try to mitigate this. I actually also think they dynamic between them is very sweet- like he is a much older brother. I think she is lucky to be able to draw on his experience. It is likely she will have another partner later and I think this time will TRULY have benefited her.
我曾经觉得pz作为双人有些尴尬,但是我认为他们今年选了非常合适的音乐减轻了这种尴尬感。我事实上觉得他们两个人之间的感觉非常甜蜜,感觉就像他是一个年级大很多的大哥哥。我觉得彭程能和张昊共度一段时光对她来说是很幸运的。不出意外她以后还会有一个新的男伴,这段时光对她来说一定是很有益的。
I agree. And that may have been their best performance of it this year.
我同意这节目很棒。这次使他们今年sp最好的一次表演!
Yay, she landed the 3T!
太棒啦,这次3t成了!
Marvelous. The men haven't even gone yet, but I don't think I'll regret choosing the Chinese pairs of them. (See, Cheng Peng, you can land 'em jumps!)
Not sure about PCS being that much higher than S/H's... Eh, can't complain considering how good it was.
美极了。人们都还没有走,我不认为从中国双人中选出他们会让我后悔(楼主注:这句我其实不太明白原po意思)。你看,彭程,你是有能力完成跳跃的!
我不太确定pz的pcs是不是应该比sh高那么多,但是pz的这套节目这么棒,所以也没什么好抱怨的了。
Hongbo!!!!!
(So, when are you and Xue making YOUR comeback...???!!!)
赵宏博!!!
所以你和申雪啥时候复出啊
I agree with you on how Peng & Zhang have a very sweet dynamic that makes the odd age gap work for them. It feels more like father/daughter to me, but I'm good with big brother/little sister too.
我很同意你,我也觉得pz之间的关系看起来很甜美,这使得他们之间巨大的年龄差异都看起来都能对他们起正面作用了。这种关系对我来说看起来还是更像父女,但如果说是一种大哥哥和小妹妹的关系我也能接受良好。
Meh, who cares how you look? It's how you skate that counts. I'd much rather watch P/Z's skating than D/R's.
(回复之前有人说PZ看起来比DR还尴尬)呵呵,谁在乎你怎么看?到底滑得怎么样才是真正起作用的。我喜欢看PZ滑冰超过看DR滑冰太多了。
I kinda feel the same. They're very neat and lovely to watch, but I don't really feel a ton of chemistry or excitement.
(回复之前有人说对pz的表演不是很激动)我也有类似的感觉。他们的表演很干净赏心悦目,但是我不能在他们之间感受到特别多的化学反应。
To each their own. P/Z is more elegant, but D/R is more exciting and innovative to me (and obviously more ambitious technically), and they feel solid... I know when I watch them I'll see crazy difficulty, but effortless difficulty.
(回复有人觉得自己喜欢PZ远超过喜欢DR)他们两对是不一样的。PZ是更优雅的,但是DR对我来说更让人激动更创新(而且明显技术方面更加有野心),并且DR感觉上更稳定。。。我知道我看他们的时候能看到的就是疯狂的难度,并且做起来毫不费劲
I feel the same with D/R, just hard tricks for me.
(回复有人觉得PZ很赏心悦目,但是缺乏化学反应)如果说缺少化学反应的话我对DR也是类似的感觉呢,他们对我来说就是杂技而已。
Oh, it totally was. I think S/H have more exciting elements and are more fun to watch, but P/Z have the lines and maturity. It's hard to split the two.
PZ这次的发挥当然已经是赛季最好的了。我认为SH的技术动作更让人兴奋,他们看起来也更有趣味,但是PZ的身体线条很好而且很成熟。很难说哪对更好啊。
You can even tell that P/T and P/Z are much more refined and pleasant to watch, but D/R make it very apparent that it's a sport and athleticism is king.
你可以说PT和PZ是更高雅的更赏心悦目的,但是DR让花样滑冰看起来更像是一项运动,而在运动里竞技能力为王。
I agree with you that they have chosen very appropriate programs to overcome the gap being a air. In the press conference when being asked about the choreography, Peng said the story is about a magician controlling a snake, she said “I must follow everything he ordered” and then looked at Zhang and laughed, she felt the story so funny.
我同意你关于PZ这次选择了很适合的节目来克服他们之间的年龄差。在记者会上当被问及节目编排时,彭程说sp的故事是关于一个魔法师控制一条蛇的,她还说“我必须遵循他的每一个命令”,然后她看着张昊笑了,她觉得这故事很有意思吧。
My God, I liked all the Chinese pairs!
我的天,所有的中国组合我都很喜欢!
i just lovee Sui and Han's, might be my favourite SP and they play the characters very well!! and they were technically great!! (not perfect but its getting there :D) i would actually put them ahead of Peng and Zhang but difference isnt that much so its okay, hopefully they are gonna improve their PCS and with that TES they seem to be top pair in china, and that twist!!
我是很喜欢SH的,他们的SP也许是这赛季我最喜欢的SP了,他们很好地完成了节目里的角色!!!他们技术上棒极了(虽然不算完美但也很好了),事实上如果是我我会把他们排在PZ前,但两对之间差距也不大所以现在的排位也是可以接受的,希望他们能够提高他们的pcs,有这样的tes他们看起来就是中国最好的双人了,而且那个捻转绝了!
How can get any better technically? Sbs jumps are wonderfully synchronized, throw jump best in the field, twist is amazing, lift - simply marvellous... They don't have to improve anything, thes are judges who have to start appreciating them...
SH这次技术动作哪里不完美了啊?单跳同步性很棒,抛跳是整场比赛最佳,捻转很好,托举只能说帅呆了。。。他们不需要再提高任何东西了,而是那些裁判必须学会欣赏他们。
D/R actually look pretty fast--faster than S/H and P/T on the night. Perhaps that's where the PCS come from. However, they--or rather, Meagan--seemed to slow down significantly on the StSq. I'd have them in the lead but with 72-73 points (1 point less PCS due to INT, P/E, and CH; lower GOEs for the jumps, throw, and steps than what they received).
Judges giving S/H the early group PCS.
Maybe they should lose out on SS compared to D/R or P/Z, but they deserve great marks for all the other components. I'd have them second with 70-71 points (TES unchanged, but PCS at 33).
Marks for everyone else seem fine as they are.
事实上这场比赛DR看起来速度很快,比SH和PT都快,也许这就是PCS差距的由来。但是DR尤其是杜大姐在接续步里速度明显下降了。我会给他们打72-73分(pcs少1分因为音乐诠释、表演和编排,单跳、抛跳和步伐的GOE应该要比现在更低).
裁判给SH的PCS偏低是因为他们出场太早了。也许他们的滑行比起DR和PZ确实是有所不如,但是PCS的其他几个小项他们值得很好的分数。我会给他们打70-71分(tes不变,pcs涨到33分)
感谢每对选手今天优秀的表现。
cant look at the protocols still but if i remember correctly they lost pts on death spiral? and sbs spins werent that great today :D but i agree on other parts, they are the only pair to get level4 on twist
(花痴SH的po主回复上面有人问SH的技术表现哪里不完美了)我还没有看小分表,但是我没记错的滑他们在螺旋线上应该会失分吧?还有单人联合旋转今天没有那么好。但我同意其他部分都是完美的,他们是唯一一对可以在捻三上得到四级的双人选手。
I respect S/H for how they are improving stylistically as they mature, and they are without a doubt great with the tricks and difficulty, but I still think they have a long way to go in terms of depth and nuance of presentation. In the latter respect, I think that Peng/ Zhang have a great deal more potential, but that young Peng is still learning and gaining consistency with every outing. Peng's consistency and need for more maturity and competition experience with her partner will tell the tale for them. I do think that P/Z looked good here but were slightly over-marked overall. I think S/H were over-marked on PCS. The Chinese pairs teams of course are known for their huge throws and jaw-dropping triple twists. S/H definitely have a great deal of flash and dash, but they simply are not one of my favorite teams. I could warm more to P/Z, as they grow. I agree with those who feel P/Z need to develop more chemistry and excitement. S/H do have the chemistry and excitement since they have been skating together longer, but P/Z are a more elegant team. I have loved Pang/ Tong over the years, and it is nice to seem them competing again and skating well, but I would have preferred to see the younger up-and-coming Chinese team who competed on the GP circuit with some good results. It seems to me that P/T are out there mainly for patriotic duty. To me, even though they still can skate and do it well and competitively, it's not up to their former level, and their age does show. They were clearly over-marked in the sp (perhaps respect for their reputation).
我很欣赏SH随着成熟度的增加而显著进步,他们毫无疑问在技术和难度上是很好的。但我仍然认为在增加表演的深度和神韵方面他们还有很长的路要走。而在这方面我觉得PZ是有更多潜力的,但是年轻的彭程任然还处在学习的阶段,需要在每次出场中积累稳定性。我确实觉得这次PZ很棒,但还是觉得他们的分数有点轻微偏高。我认为SH在PCS也过高了。中国的双人组合都是以巨大的抛跳和惊掉下巴的捻三而文明的。SH当然有很多闪光点和冲劲,但他们就是不是我最喜欢的组合。相对而言PZ随着他们的成长更符合我的胃口。我同意有些人的观点那就是PZ需要发展更多的化学反应和兴奋度。SH确实是有化学反应和兴奋度的,因为他们拉手的时间也更长,但是PZ是一对更加优雅的组合。关于PT我爱了他们好多年了,很高兴看到他们再次出现在赛场上而且滑的这么好,但是呢我更愿意看到中国双人那些参加了GP并获得好成绩的更年轻的新生代。给我感觉PT出现在赛场上只是为了完成爱国任务。对我来说虽然他们还能滑并且还有竞争力,但是这不是他们的正常水平,他们的年龄劣势也显示出来了。他们的SP明显打分偏高了(可能是出于对他们地位的尊敬吧)
It will also be interesting to see if P/Z can maintain their consistency in the long program. I think S/H are very consistent and the judges love them too. They are generally always on with their arsenal of tricks, and they are always packaged well to hide their weaknesses, plus they have been working to improve on PCS (even though the judges have always tended to score them highly all around because of their wow tricks, neglecting to recognize the limitations of their one-note style).
在长节目中PZ能否维持他们的稳定会是一个很有意思的看点,我认为SH是很稳定的,而且裁判也很爱他们。他们看起来似乎永远准备了一麻袋的技术,而且他们总是能很好的包装自己掩藏他们的缺点,更不用说他们一直在努力提高他们的PCS(尽管裁判似乎总是会因为他们令人惊艳的技术给他们打过高的分,而不去考虑他们风格单一的缺陷。)
Pang and Tong bring such class to the ice. She was such a timid, stick-like figure 8 years ago and now she is this mature, sophisticated lady. I love them!
PT在冰上上了很好的一颗。她在八年前是那么害羞,体型看起来像棍子一样。现在她是一个成熟而精致的女神。我爱他们!
I think Pang/Tong need more competition this season to get to their top form, but sadly 4CC is the only one before Worlds. I am actually surprised to see they are better physically compared with previous two seasons. That may be the exact reason they decide to compete one more time. It looks like they are still getting familiar with their programs. In practice, they did much better with jumps and throws but when putting together in a competition, they made some mistakes.
我认为PT这赛季需要更多的比赛来达到他们的最好状态,但很不幸4CC是世锦赛前唯一的比赛了。我很惊讶比起前两个赛季他们的身体状态反而更好了。这也许就是为什么他们决定再尝试一次。看起来他们仍然在熟悉节目的过程中。在练习中他们的跳跃和抛跳做得更好,但是当他们在比赛里需要把这些技术动作组合起来时他们就有一些问题了。
I was a bit of heartbroken for Pang/Tong after watching the pair SP. Time is flying by. I love
the program with lyric is so beautiful and touching. I really hope they can deliver the program in a complete status, so they can retire with a good result as a reward.
看了PT的SP后我有点心碎了。时光流逝啊,尽管我很喜欢他们的节目,他们的节目诗意,美丽而动人。我很希望能够在竞技的状态下呈现出这套节目,然后他们就能够在退役时有一个好结果作为回报了。
(百度网友插楼:楼主辛苦!
贴一个我觉得特好玩儿的,歪果仁脑洞还真是大:
I have a strong feeling that this program is about daddy not letting his little daughter go out for a date. Stay here you silly girl, these young boys won't do you any good, and your daddy is here to always protect you...
我觉得这套节目就是在讲老爸如何不让自己闺女出去约会:傻妞儿呆着别出去瞎溜达,那些混小子不会给你好果子吃,老爸永远会在这儿保护你的!
Qian Pang looks really thin, though not in a way that makes me worry, compared to Yuko Kavaguti. The Chinese are really controlling in terms of diet plans but they never look malnourished
庞清看起来真的是瘦,虽然和盆姐比还没到让我担忧的地步。中国选手在饮食控制上挺严格的,但他们看起来倒不会饮养不良。
Miss Pang's dress is magical
庞小姐的裙子太奇妙了
Can you believe she's 35 already? such elegance and beauty are to die for.
你能想象她有35了吗?每个人都渴望有这样的优雅和美丽。
Quad twist was MASSIVE. Perfect SBS jump combo too!
(SH的)捻转四周太高了。连跳也很完美!
Great from Sui/Han but to be honest I think the music is a little too serious for them. I feel like where they really excel is slightly more upbeat/lighter fare...
SH滑得很好但老实说我觉得音乐对他们来说有点太严肃了。我感觉他们真正擅长的是更乐观轻快的题材。。。
That was spectacular from Sui and Han.
SH的完成很壮观。
Great program by Sui/Han!
SH的节目很好!
What an opening lift! (What a terrible camera angle that didn't let us appreciate it...) What a 4Tw, what a skate! Sui just proved the key thing: the real champions land the jumps when it counts, even if they're struggling on the practice ice.
If there's any justice in the world... judges, let that be a massive score.
开场的托举太棒了!(但摄像角度也烂的出奇让我们不能很好地欣赏这个托举)这么好的捻四,这么好的表现!隋文静证明了一个重要的东西:真正的冠军在需要时可以完成跳跃,哪怕他们在练习时的情况很不好。
如果这世界上还有天理。。。裁判,给个高分吧。
I confess, Sui/Han is a team I've never felt the love for. Some good elements, but they remain just so....clunky. This program is a step artistically, for them and maturity-wise, but I'm not sure if it's one in the right direction. The lyrical thing seems kind of inorganic for them. It undermines the joy they previously exuded on the ice.
我承认,我从来没喜欢过SH。他们有一些很好的技术动作,但是他们一直是这么的。。。笨拙。这个节目是他们迈向艺术性的一步,很成熟,但是我不确定这个尝试的方向是否正确。这些抒情的东西对他们来说看起来没什么作用,还破坏了他们之前在冰上散发出来的快乐感。
Their tech score really dropped. I agree the music is a bit too 'heavy' for them, but they're much better at the Uber!Drama! than I expected them to be.
他们的技术分掉下来了。我同意这个音乐对他们来说有点沉重,但是他们的戏剧性方面比我期待的要做的好多了。
I love them, they have proved that the height distance is not the most crucial in pair.
我喜欢SH,他们证明了在双人项目上身高差不是最重要的东西。
I just love Sui/Han. And even though he isn't as tall as other pair guys I find him to be one of the strongest male pairs skaters. They've worked so hard adjusted accordingly. I love them
我爱SH。尽管他不像其他双人男伴那么高,但是我发现他是现今最强的双人男伴之一。他们为此肯定付出了很多的努力。我喜欢他们。
HOW does he throw her so high?! He looks even thinner and smaller than Marinaro.
哇韩聪怎么能把隋文静扔那么高的?他看上去甚至比Marinaro(新MTM男伴)还瘦小啊。
What's up with that score! I expected higher...
(SH的)分数是怎么了!我本来以为能更高的。。。
I just love Sui/Han.
I guess opinion varies but I like the more dramatic turn for them in this free.
我喜欢SH。
大家想法可能都不太一样,但我个人很喜欢他们自由滑中这种更加戏剧化的表演风格转变。
Land your jumps, Peng!
彭程跳跃加油!
Sui and Han I always thought were marked too high pcs but once they complete those rotations wow look at the scores they will get technically wise.
SH总是被认为PCS打太高了,但是一旦他们把那些圈数都转足了他们的技术分总是会很高的。
Someone give Zhang Hao a medal for his facial expressions. He's so amazing
张昊的表情也值得给一块奖牌了。他很棒。
Maybe they shouldn't give Zhang a medal for he sometimes looks a bit creepy already with his partner. Subdued might be better. lol
也许他们不应该因为张昊的表情而给他一块奖牌。现在和他的舞伴在一起他的表情看起来已经有一点吓人了,也许稍微控制一下会比较好。
That second throw from P/Z was gorgeous....
PZ的第二个抛跳美呆了。。。
Peng's throws are amazing and I just love her, but land those jumps guuuurl! I loooove this program.
彭程的抛跳非常好,但是姑娘一定要站住跳跃啊!我喜欢这个节目。
I don't think that should beat Sui/Han, but it will.
我不认为这样的表现应该打败SH,但他们应该会赢吧。
I have a strong feeling that this program is about daddy not letting his little daughter go out for a date. Stay here you silly girl, these young boys won't do you any good, and your daddy is here to always protect you...
就是那个爸爸不让女儿约会的脑洞。。
Not the dream skate I wished for them, but kudos to her for fighting back after the fall. Everything outside of the SBS jumps were sublime. Her throw landings are so soft...
Hao Zhang just taught all the little boys how to lift, twist, and throw.
不是我所期待的那种完美表现,但是她在摔倒后努力奋斗完成剩下的部分值得赞扬。除了跳跃以外的其他部分都很出众。她的抛跳落冰是这么的轻盈。。。
张昊给那些小弟弟上了一课,关于应该怎么托举,怎么捻转,怎么抛跳。
The K&C reacx was cute, especially from her!
PZ在等分区的反应很可爱,尤其是她!
Such a pity that Cheng fell. Because otherwise, I loved it!
She seems pretty happy with the score, though! You go girl!
好可惜彭程摔倒了。但不管怎样我喜欢这套节目!
她看起来对分数很高兴,加油姑娘!
There is something very old school romance about Pang and Tong
I just love them no matter what they do.
PT之间有一种老式的浪漫。无论他们做什么我都很爱他们。
I just realized, I've had their Turnadot saved to to my computer since before I even got into figure skating. I didn't realize it was them.
35 years old... un-freaking-believable
我还记得我曾经把PT的Turnadot保存到我的电脑里,那个时候我都不知道什么是花样滑冰,没有意识到这节目里的人是他们。
35岁了啊。。。简直难以置信。
So beautiful. So glad I got to see these guys at least once live. Such a classy and stylish pair.
太美了。很高兴我至少曾经现场看过他们一次。如此优雅古典的一对。
Presentation masterclass by P/T!!!
PT的表演是大师级的!!!
Lovely performance by P/T!!! Too bad about the SBS jumps, but that should be good enough for silver but the mistakes were costly. At least it was &clean& to watch, and the performance was beautiful to watch. Great throws as always, too.
PT的表演太棒了!!!那个跳跃太糟糕了,他们的表现是值得银牌的,但是那些失误是损失很大的。但至少这节目看上去是“干净”的,而且表演实在是赏心悦目。抛跳一如既往地好。
Generous TES for a program without a properly completed side-by-side triple. It'll be interesting to see where they wind up. They've always been one of my favourite Chinese pairs, but I think perhaps we've seen some reputation judging here with them.
对于一套没有完成任何一组跳跃的节目来说这tes很高了。不知道他们的分数会怎么样。他们一直都是我最喜欢的一对中国双人,但是他们的打分有可能会受到他们过往声誉的影响。
Oh My Goodness. . . Breathtaking!!!
Sweeping, lyrical, romantic, expressive, soulful!
我的天。。。令人窒息的美!!!
令人折服,抒情,浪漫,富有表现力,充满感情!
Pang/Tong were so beautiful!
PT太美了!
Do you mean Shen/Zhao? I don't recall Pang/Tong skating to Turandot -- Shen/Zhao did in 2002 and 2003.
那个图兰朵是SZ的吧,我不记得PT滑过图兰朵,sz在2002年和2003年滑过这个节目。
I HIGHLY doubt they will medal at all, but would be happy to be wrong.
我很怀疑他们应该不会拿到奖牌,但是如果我错了我会很高兴的。
My stream is freezing so much that I barely could watch P/T's program, but I hope they can skate this music in shows in the years to come.
我的直播太卡了,我只看到了PT的节目,我希望他们能够在以后的show里滑这个节目。
Gorgeous, gorgeous. For their first time competing in like a year they look so amazing. I'm glad Shanghai will be their swan song. Pang's dress is just so stunning. She's so beautiful
太棒了太棒了。他们今年是第一次比赛,但是状态看起来很不错。我很高兴上海世锦赛会是他们的绝唱。庞清的裙子很美,她太漂亮了。
Glad to hear the huge reaction from the crowd, and the respect they so deserve.
很高兴能听到观众热烈的反响,PT值得这些。
Gorgeous presentation, but those SBS jumps will hurt them. Don't care, still love them.
表演太美了,但是那些跳跃很伤。但无所谓了我还是爱他们。
Shame about the first two elements, but the whole thing was just beautiful...
前两个跳跃太可惜了,但是整个表演太美了。
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Such a pity they were down in 4th after the SP. They could have won this.
And speaking of beautiful, how does Pang Qing stay so young looking?!
太美了,只能说太美了。
好可惜他们SP之后只是名列第四,不然他们有可能赢这场比赛。
说到美丽,庞清是怎么能够保持这么年轻的外貌的?
I'm surprised to see them on the podium ahead of S/H but that's cool.
我很惊讶他们取代SH站在了领奖台上,但这挺酷的。
Classy elegance never goes out of style.
经典的优雅永不过时。
Judges dod the right thing by placing them third. Hope a miracle will happen at worlds.
裁判把他们放在第三很明智,希望世锦赛能发生奇迹。
Glad P/T medaled and their FS was lovely, but that was totally a reputation medal.
No successful side-by-side jumping passes in SP+LP. And PCS that were pretty close to personal bests for them (which shouldn't be given for programs with errors).
很高兴PT拿到了奖牌,他们的LP很可爱,但是这块奖牌是照顾他们过往的声誉。
整个SP和LP都没有成功的跳跃,而PCS几乎接近他们的最好成绩,而这样的PCS不应该给有失误的节目。
P/T and K/S are the last of this style cryinggg
(回复经典的优雅永不过时)泪啊现在只有PT和KS有这样的风格了。
Mixed feelings right now. Happy for Peng/Zhang, even happier for Pang/Tong, but can't help feeling a little sad for Sui/Han. They delivered the best mix of difficulty and good execution. A part of me thinks that under 6.0, they could've been gold, rather than off the podium.
现在感情很复杂。很为PZ感到高兴,更为PT感到高兴,但是不可避免的对SH感到难过,他们实际上最好地结合了难度和发挥。如果在6.0制度下他们肯定已经夺冠了,而不是掉下领奖台。
As expected, a beautiful program and performance from P/T with imperfect jumps. Very happy for their medal.
The Chinese throws are always spectacular - huge and sure.
就像预期的那样,PT的节目很美,跳跃不完美。很高兴他们能拿到一块奖牌。
中国双人的抛跳总是很出色的——大并且果断。
My favourite thing about a chinese pairs throw is that when the lady takes off, the man extends his leg.
我最喜欢中式抛跳的部分就是当女伴起跳时男伴会伸出腿(这个萌点略奇怪。。)
I'm so happy for P/T that I forgot about S/H. I didn't take into consideration they might finished fourth when not making big mistakes...
啊我刚刚太为PT感到高兴了以至于我忘记SH了。我没想到PT拿铜牌就意味着SH明明没什么大失误还是只拿了第四。。。
I think Yu/Jin are already the heirs apparent. I adore them. It's too bad they're kind of stuck as the 4th Chinese team right now....
我认为YJ已经是经典优雅型的风格了,我很喜欢他们,但是很可惜他们现在好像被认为是中国双人的四号。。。
I love how when Peng fell, Hao turned on the charm and bamboozled the audience with a hand gesture. &You saw nothing...&
Not the voids of the SP, but still a complete program and there's something about her that's heaven.
Hao is the best dressed male skater this season.
Love her. She's spectacular. I like how he patted her shoulder to say its okay that the mistake happened.
The judges like Peng better also. I'm so happy they agree with me.
Peng is a star. So musical, lovely extensions and really knows how to present a program whenever she's on. Unfortunately, she still loses that ability when the jumps go MIA -which they have this season- and that might be part of the reason why it seemed so much better this time around. Glad they skated this well and hope it keeps up for the LP
Peng is just 17 and she looks like she's grown some. Hopefully, she's just been making the normal adjustments, because she's just wonderful otherwise. I don't even pay attention to the age difference because I just pay attention to her.
在下不才,斗胆试翻,若有不符,盼君指教~
I love how when Peng fell, Haoturned on the charm and bamboozled the audience with a hand gesture. &Yousaw nothing...&
大昊在小彭摔的时候,对观众使了个混淆咒:“你啥都没看见。。。”我觉得这个时刻挺有爱的。
Notthe voids of the SP, but still a complete program and there's something abouther that's heaven.
(这次的自由滑)不像短节目那么干脆,不过还算是个完整的节目。后面半句翻不大好,但多半是指她很让人赏心悦目的意思。
Hao isthe best dressed male skater this season.
大昊被(该楼楼主)评为本赛季最佳着装男伴。
Love her. She's spectacular. Ilike how he patted her shoulder to say its okay that the mistake happened.
(我)很喜爱她,她太让人惊奇了。我也挺喜欢他在她失误后拍拍她的肩膀好像在说“没事儿~”
Thejudges like Peng better also. I'm so happy they agree with me.
裁判们更爱小彭,我很高兴他们和我想的一样。
Peng is a star. So musical,lovely extensions and really knows how to present a program whenever she's on.Unfortunately, she still loses that ability when the jumps go MIA -which theyhave this season- and that might be part of the reason why it seemed so muchbetter this time around. Glad they skated this well and hope it keeps up forthe LP
Pengis just 17 and she looks like she's grown some. Hopefully, she's just beenmaking the normal adjustments, because she's just wonderful otherwise. I don'teven pay attention to the age difference because I just pay attention to her.
彭是个明星。她富有乐感,有优美的线条,她在状态好的时候也真的知道怎么表现节目。不幸的是,跳跃有失误的时候她也失去了这种表现能力。本赛季他们的跳跃也一直有问题,这大约也是这次他们看起来好多了的原因吧(因为本次没有失误)。短节目滑的不错蛮让人高兴的,希望LP也能保持。
彭只有17,但她看起来成熟很多。希望她能把跳跃给整好了,因为她别的方面真的不错。我甚至并不在意年龄差因为我的眼睛只盯着她。
这个还是很搞笑的,所以去掉有黑点的地方重新发: Peng is the Volosozhar of China. She needs a worthy partner to succeed Zhang because he's going to die someday.
有人回复: rfisher said: ↑
Peng is the Volosozhar of China. She needs a worthy partner to succeed Zhang because he's going to die someday.
Nah. Zhang will skate in 2022 with a NEW partner. He is timeless.
Peng is the Volosozhar of China. She needs a worthy partner to succeed Zhang because he's going to die someday.
彭程是中国的沃洛索扎,她需要一个更配得上她的强过张昊的男伴,因为张昊的职业生涯一只脚进坟墓了。
Nah. Zhang will skate in 2022 with a NEW partner. He is timeless.
张昊在2022年会和一个新搭档一起出赛的,他的运动生涯是无穷的。
之后有很多评论是关于SH实时tes大跳和是否有动作无效的猜测,这部分我就不搬过来了
Pang and Tong were lovely and won the pcs in the LP! What a nice skate even with a few problems. D and R I think need to work on selling their programs more - a bit more smoothness would help regardless of the lack of lyricism.
PT很可爱,也在LP中得到了最高的PCS!尽管有一些问题但是这还是一套非常好的节目。DR我个人认为需要更专注于“推销”他们的节目,尽管他们缺乏抒情气质但是如果能更流畅一点那会更好一点。
P/T weren't the best but it's great to see how they love figure skating, they just can't bear to give it up and pour their hearts into every performance.
PT不是最好的但是很高兴看到他们这么爱花滑,他们不能忍受放弃花滑,把他们的心血投入每一场演出。
Compared to what D/R were receiving, P/T deserve every point of their PCS and then some. I actually don't agree with them medalling overall, but that was a breathtaking performance (to be fair--I missed the beginning and the jumps. Were they terribly disruptive? ).
和DR的pcs相比,pt的每一分pcs都是他们应得的。我不认同他们应该获得奖牌,但是这套节目令人屏息(老实说我错过了开头和跳跃,它们很妨碍节目完整性吗?)
I wouldn't say it was disruptive, no. But I disagree about breathtaking. It was the same type of LP they' nothing special. IMO, of course. But really in terms of judging criteria, I felt they are overmarked in skating skills and transitions and choreography in particular. They don't use the music at all. I really hope they don't get this kind of generous judging in China for Worlds. But it'll be in China so, they probably will.
I agree that D/R are overmarked in PCS as well.
它们倒是不怎么妨碍节目完整性,但我不觉得这节目美得令人屏息。这就是那种pt常常滑的LP类型,没什么特别的。从评分的角度来说,我觉得这套节目的pcs偏高,滑行技术、衔接和编排分尤其是这样。他们根本没有好好用这个音乐。我希望他们在上海世锦赛上不会得到这种打分优待。但比赛在中国,所以还是会把。
我也同意DR的pcs打分过高了。
It's sad though to see the protocols and know that some arguable tech calls denied S/H the silver.
看了小分表,很遗憾一些技术判罚上的争议部分使sh失去了银牌。
Well I don't think it would be fair to knock D and R off the podium either though. I mean what else could the judges do? I suppose they could have left Sui and Han or Pang and Tong off but in this case it was fair that one Chinese team not medal.
(回复有人觉得sh在旧规则下会获得金牌)我认为把DR踹下领奖台是不公平的,我的意思是你还能让裁判怎么做?我认为裁判既可以让pt下领奖台也可以让sh下领奖台,在这次比赛中有一对中国组合没有上领奖台还是很公平的。
Nobody is arguing that D/R shouldn't have won - and by a lot of points at that (consider their SP, too). Just that their PCS were high (especially compared to P/T).
没有人觉得dr不应该赢,毕竟他们分差拉很大。只是他们的pcs太高了,尤其是和pt相比。
Nope, they weren't disruptive, and Pang recovered nicely on her second 2A in the sequence after singling the first one. They didn't disrupt the performance, but you can't just go out and do doubles and expect a near personal best PCS (regardless of their artistic superiority over D/R).
PT在节目开头的失误并不影响节目观赏性,庞清在空了一个2a后第二个2a就恢复过来了。这些失误确实没影响表演,但是你不能就做一个两周单跳然后就希望你能得一个个人历史最高PCS了(尽管他们的艺术性要比DR好很多)
Well, I personally think it's fine as long as mistakes don't disrupt the program and most of the tech content is of a high level
好吧,我个人觉得既然pt的失误没影响整套节目表演而且大多数技术动作的定级都不错,那拿这pcs没什么问题。
Still reeling about S/H... Is this the new rivalry? S/H vs. Technical controller.
对sh仍然感到很晕。。。这是一个新的对手关系吗?SH vs技术专家。
I do think had p and t skated relatively clean they deserved higher pcs than D and R but they didn't. They fell and struggled on a jump - far more interruptive than any problem D and R had. But I just love their classic beauty and lyricism Even in the short - though I do think he needs a stylist - he looked like a waiter in a cheap outfit in the short. You know the one in a Chinese Restaurant they do banquets - it just looks a bit off.
我认为如果pt能滑得相对clean一些的话他们值得比DR更高的PCS,但事实上他们没有。他们摔倒了,跳跃做得很挣扎,这比DR的问题更影响节目完整性。但是我确实很喜欢他们的古典美以及他们的抒情气质,哪怕在SP里佟健看起来像是穿着便宜货的服务生(说真的我觉得佟健很需要一个造型师),你懂的,就是那种在中国饭店的宴会上的服务生,服装看起来low了一点。
wow pant and tong! it was magical, not even thinking about their TES and highest GOE total even with 2 negative goe elements, i am enchanted really, their performance was amazing, i almost cried, music selection is genius i think, even megan was crying (i can bet i saw some tears :D ) i read one of users said their program was empty, i dont think it was, inbetween movements, pang slipping away after their spiral(?), tong trying to hold her so she wouldnt , it was emotional , placement of elements are good too (in my opinion of course), i just loved it!! i think its my favourite pairs program this year, wish they competed at GPS too so i could enjoy it more
really sad about sui and han though, i would have them in 2nd place and pang/tong bronze still. i hope they can bring it more at worlds, they are my fave chinese pair
哇PT!太神奇了,他们tes不错,尽管有两个动作goe为负但是还是得到了最高的goe加分,我完全被迷住了,他们的表演太棒了,我几乎哭了,音乐选得太好了,我想杜大姐都哭了(我打赌我真的有看到她的眼泪)。之前有人说他们的节目很空,我不这么认为,庞清在做燕式的时候滑动,佟健拉着她不让她滑开,这些动作都是充满感情的,技术动作的位置也都设计得很好,我爱这个节目!我认为这是我今年最爱的双人节目,多希望他们也参加了GP啊,那我就可以多享受这个节目几次。
对SH感到很遗憾,我会让他们拿第二,PT还是第三。我希望他们在世锦赛上能更好地发挥,他们是我最喜欢的中国双人。
I thought D/R's GOE (and thus, TES) were inflated across both programs. And S/H were lowballed in PCS for their SP. Arguably for their LP as well--I still have huge issues with the program, but they delivered the cleanest skate.
我认为DR的goe(当然还有tes)在两套节目上都注水了。sh在他们的SP中的pcs偏低,可能有争议,但我觉得他们lp的pcs也偏低——我对他们的这套LP还是很有看法,但是他们至少完成了最clean的节目。
I really want to know what the chinese coaches think about this judging, especially Zhao Hongbo. Does he agree?
我真想知道中国教练对这个判罚怎么想,尤其是赵宏博。他能同意吗?
I'm so sad for Sui/Han!!! They skated so beautifully and I consider it a break through in presentation, tso mature, and so different from their previous style. That spin was absolutely beautiful. Isn't it to rush the judging on them? They should have the silver IMO
我很为SH感到难过!!!他们滑得很美,我认为这是他们表演上的一个突破,很成熟,和他们以前的风格很不一样。那个旋转很美,是因为太匆忙了所以得到了这样的判罚?我认为他们应该摘银的。
Maybe it's because i'm not an expert, but I fail to see how p/z are higher in PCS than s/h constantly. Maybe in ss, but can't see why in everything else. Well, bin yao obviously favors them far more than s/h (he was so posses in the k&c when s/h won the bronze in gpf), so there's that, I guess.
也许是因为我不是专家吧,但我看不出为什么PZ的pcs一直比sh高。也许PZ的滑行更好,但是不知道为什么其他几方面的分数也都更高。我认为姚斌喜欢pz超过sh,所以我猜这就是原因吧。
For me, in general. Peng is clearly a much better skating than Sui. Not sure why it's so hard to see. And I don't feel real musicality from S/H as I do from P/Z
对我来说,总体而言彭很明显滑得比隋好。我搞不懂这有什么难看出来的。而且我能从PZ身上感觉到乐感,但不能从SH身上感觉到。
I love S/H, my heart still says they were the best team overall. But if we break down the PCS segments, there is a good argument for P/Z winning SS, CH, and TR marks in the LP. S/H's LP has many movements and elements that really don't go with the music: lots of stroking around as the music crescendos, doing big elements when the music is at a lull, ect. It's a shame, because the music itself could've worked for them. Choreographed well, it could've been their Manfred. Instead... let's just say I feel the same way about this program as many people feel about Ilinykh/Zhiganshin's LP.
P/Z's LP, on the other hand, was the perfect vehicle for them. Even things like the death spiral and combination spin fit impeccably with the changes of the music. In light of their opening fall, I would give PE to S/H. Maybe INT as well for the same reason.
I do have issues with the SP judging: Both performed well, both had great programs, and S/H did the more difficult elements. They should've been ahead there, and equal/higher in PCS. I wouldn't put it down
I'd put it down to the usual &early group PCS& (the same thing happened, in reverse, at the GPF LP).
If it's really due to Federation/judges politicking for one team at the expense of the other... That's stupid. Why can't they recognize that China has two top teams, and just judge who was better on the night?
我爱SH,我的心告诉我他们是这次比赛中总体表现最好的队伍。但是如果我们拆解PCS的分项,那对于PZ为什么能在LP的滑行技术、编舞、衔接上拿更高的分数就有一个很好的解释了。sh的LP里有很多动作和技术要素是不合乐的:音乐渐强时做了很多次蹬冰,音乐减弱时在做大的技术动作,诸如此类。这很尴尬,因为音乐本身对他们没起作用。如果这节目能编得更好一点就会成为属于他们的Manfred。我对这节目的感觉很接近很多人对IZ的LP的感觉。
另一方面,pz的LP对他们来说就是完美的驱动了。每个动作比如螺旋线和双人联合旋转完美地契合音乐的变化。考虑到他们开场的摔倒,我会在表演上给sh更高分,出于相同理由也许会在音乐表达上给sh更高分。
我对SP的评分还是持保留态度的:两对都表演得很好,都有很出色的节目,sh做了更难的技术动作。他们应该领先的,应该拿和pz相同或更高的pcs。(之所以SH会在sp中拿到比pz低的pcs)我不认为这是阴谋,我只是认为这是因为sh出场太早了所以才拿到了偏低的pcs(反过来,类似的事在gpf的LP中也发生了)。
如果这真是因为冰协和裁判认为同国籍的双人必须牺牲一对才能抬高一对。。。那就太蠢了。他们为什么不能认识到中国就是有两对顶级双人,每次只需要根据当场表现来打分就可以了。
For Pang/Tong, I don't even care she missed the jump lol. The moment where they did their side by side spiral and she drifts away is my everything
关于PT,我一点不在乎她是否失误了跳跃。他们俩做双人燕式时她渐行渐远的那一刻对我来说就胜过一切。
P/T's program is, for me, the most memorable in recent years. The emotion, the lyricism, the interpretation of the music.... No other program touched me so deeply--- (only one or two from Michelle Kwan years ago had that magic.)
As I was watching it, I thought about their career, their injuries, their love and commitment to each other, and love and life in general. I forgot it was just a figure skating competition. I was tasting love and life
Happy Valentine ! ! !
pt的节目对我来说是近年来最难忘的一个。这种情感,这种诗意,这种对音乐的表达。。。没有任何其他节目能感动我这么深,只有多年前关颖珊的一两个节目有这样的魔力。
当我在看这个节目的时候,我会回想他们的职业生涯,他们的伤病,他们对彼此的爱和承诺,以及总体的爱与生命。我忘记了这只是一个花样滑冰比赛,我在品味爱和生命。
情人节快乐!!!
I would love for S/H to nab the bronze at Worlds. I'm so over people saying they look like kids and that they don't deserve better placements. They have a quad twist, they're the only Chinese team here that attempts two different triples, they have the hardest throws, and they have the most creative lifts of all the Chinese teams IMO.
Oh well, better to have a harsh tech specialist here than at Worlds (where I'm sure they will fix the level on the death spiral and the pair spin will be extended).
我希望sh能在世锦赛上拿到铜牌。我受够了那些说他们太过儿童不值得更好名次的人。他们有捻四,他们是唯一一对尝试了两种三周的双人,他们有最难的抛跳,他们有我认为中国选手里最创新的托举。
但是现在出现一个严厉的技术专家至少比世锦赛上出现一个要好。我确定他们回去会修正螺旋线的定级,双人联合旋转也会有改进。视频
男单:/video/C4ba8394b26bcea9bf74de872b9
女单:/video/VSET/ee955decd08eeb983ea73d
双人:/video/C16624/acabfc1ccf9cec6506eb0
搬运辛苦了~
最近的中国花滑组合更帅更漂亮,更有艺术表现力。赞
好多中国血统的人,你能想象下面这个小伙是有中国血统吗,还用中文打招呼啊,看这个视频第25分钟24秒/video/Cb5d4c82b3a9485。查了一下,戈米沙,他之前貌似中国籍,现在乌兹别克斯坦籍。
360截图54265.jpg (37.77 KB, 下载次数: 0)
23:56 上传
错过了,找出来看看&
花样滑冰很少见黑人
好烦啊,黑人协调性不好而已&
黑人喜欢赚快钱,滑冰训练成本高又发不了大财。&
是数字君吗?
子君和闫涵都棒棒哒!
别忘了 发表于
花样滑冰很少见黑人
太强调技巧了,你见过黑猩猩上冰上的样子吗?那得多搞笑啊!
除了拉仇恨你说这些有什么用?&
涉嫌种族歧视,警告一次
说实话这个我是看不明白。
说实话这个我是看不明白。龙腾网
其实我也不懂,但不防碍看啊,有几个观众是真正懂的?足球?篮球?乒乓球?
其实我也不懂,但不防碍看啊,有几个观众是真正懂的?足球?篮球?乒乓球?
其实相比足球、篮球、乒乓球我还是喜欢看花样滑冰。
本帖最后由 占卜师归来 于
19:33 编辑 龙腾网
说实话这个我是看不明白。龙腾网
sh隋/韩、PZ彭/张、PT庞/佟,中国双人滑三对选手,DR应该是另一对外国(加拿大?),SP短节目,LP自由滑,其他应该是专业术语缩写,我猜,想更明白自己查呗。
每次看花滑都胆战心惊 害怕看到他们狠狠摔倒的样子
每次看花滑都胆战心惊 害怕看到他们狠狠摔倒的样子
当年张丹在都灵冬奥会上就摔了,不过最终选择坚持完成比赛,伴随配乐《龙的传人》真挺让人肃然起敬。
特意去看了,昊哥那时候还没现在这么壮实。张丹摔下来我看着都疼飞了,坚持下去真是极具毅力,真是太让人尊敬了&
建议楼主把黑话都换一下或者在旁标注一下。。。求照顾一下对花滑了解不多的小白。。。
花样滑冰很少见黑人
主要黑人身体柔软度没有那么高,练了也很吃力,
主要黑人的肌肉组织爆发力更好,如果选择体育项目显然更适合田径和三大球,练起来也更得心应手&
本帖最后由 占卜师归来 于
20:05 编辑 龙腾网
建议楼主把黑话都换一下或者在旁标注一下。。。求照顾一下对花滑了解不多的小白。。。
我也是小白呀,其实有些东西你看了比赛就知道或猜到了,我就是猜的,有些专业的东西自己查或直接带过就行了,必竟我们不是看专业的东西。
主要黑人身体柔软度没有那么高,练了也很吃力,龙腾网
我以前看到女单欧洲(法国?)有一个黑人选手,貌似不弱。
我以前看到女单欧洲(法国?)有一个黑人选手,貌似不弱。
那是10来年前了吧,叫博纳利,后来好像加入美国国籍了吧??
子君还太小,申雪赵宏博之后花样滑冰先争奖牌
看人家这网民的留言,再看看咱们这儿的网络留言,差距真是大啊!我们缺乏对别人基本的尊重,所以言语经常特别刻薄,甚至很多人把恶毒当成与众不同,太脸红了!
ps:感觉我们的学校和家庭缺乏这样的教育!
楼主,你能别把不礼貌怪到学校和家庭身上吗?小学老师可没少教懂礼貌,家里爸妈也没少教,各路媒体也宣传有礼貌讲公德,部分人视而不见听而不闻怪谁?&
怎么说呢,你看他们的发言,很多人都是爱好并且深入了解这个话题的,一般连热闹都看不懂的网民不能跟他们比,不管哪国的都一样。&
那是10来年前了吧,叫博纳利,后来好像加入美国国籍了吧??龙腾网
不是,最近的,你可以查一下,不知是欧洲哪个国家的。
看人家这网民的留言,再看看咱们这儿的网络留言,差距真是大啊!我们缺乏对别人基本的尊重,所以言语经常特 ...龙腾网
龙腾刻薄的是比较多。
话虽然不错,可惜从不同的人嘴里出来效果很是不同&
龙腾刻薄的是比较多。龙腾网
龙腾还算不错的了,门户网站才让人大开眼界呢,任何事都能骂成一团,而且很多言辞之恶毒简直惨不忍睹!现在想想中国人在世界上形象不好真不仅仅是别人的抹黑或者偏见,如果一个国家对这样的言行习以为常,你出去之后怎么可能得到别人的尊重?因为你根本就不懂得尊重别人!
本帖最后由 占卜师归来 于
22:02 编辑
龙腾还算不错的了,门户网站才让人大开眼界呢,任何事都能骂成一团,而且很多言辞之恶毒简直惨不忍睹!现 ...
是的,门户网站是很乱的,但是想想龙腾网众,只偏安一隅,造成门户网站乱像的不也有像龙腾众这样的责任吗?如果龙腾众能团结起来,每人经常在门户网站发正确价值观的言论,也许门户网站就不会乱了,但恐怕龙腾本身也分歧多多,如何团结?
门户网站他们骂我也骂,至少我解气了,龙腾不行,容不下别人,骂也骂不得,还憋一肚气,严重的不让你说话,你要禁了该禁的还行,禁了自己人就让人心寒了,喜欢看龙腾是因为龙腾掌握着资源,龙腾某些人价值观不敢苟同,来的人多不一定得人心,但不要误会我会倒向台湾某些人,因为在外面看的评论确实挺气人的,没办法我这种人两边不讨好,好必竟底层劳工嘛。
别忘了 发表于
花样滑冰很少见黑人龙腾网
动作太多,还要融会贯通,脑子完全不够用。龙腾网
田径:预备,跑/跳!
篮球:运球,传球,投篮。
网球:发球,左右跑,回球。
橄榄球:冲冲冲冲冲冲冲
总而言之,上升到艺术性,智商的差别就很明显了。
真心不容易!真的为他们点赞!表现了最美丽的自己就是最好的!
看热闹的表示中国花滑最喜欢隋韩了 之前没进成人组的时候就最喜欢他俩了&&其他人的看不懂啊 感觉都是做技术动作去的
看热闹的表示中国花滑最喜欢隋韩了 之前没进成人组的时候就最喜欢他俩了&&其他人的看不懂啊 感觉都是做技术 ...
不容易,看别的选手光完成动作都难呢,那么多摔倒的。
最近的中国花滑组合更帅更漂亮,更有艺术表现力。赞
你一个搬砖的还翻译,说吧从哪里转载的赶紧标注出来
戈米沙个头不高、金发碧眼的“小老外”,是北京世纪星滑冰俱乐部的运动员,更是中国花样滑冰国家二队的队员。他的父亲戈军是有俄罗斯血统的中国人。花样滑冰世家的戈米沙,从5岁开始就练习滑冰。戈米沙的天赋很早就显露出来,在9岁时,他获得了乌克兰杯花样滑冰赛冠军。他随父母回到中国,并加入了中国国籍,成为北京国际学校的一名初三学生。中国国家花样滑冰队里,就出现了一个金发碧眼,相貌颇似俄罗斯“冰上王子”普鲁申科的“老外”美少男。龙腾网
2010年戈米沙已经进入乌兹别克斯坦国籍,代表乌兹别克斯坦参加了多项国际的花样滑冰比赛。龙腾网
是不是觉得留在国家队无出头之日啊
是的,艺术表现力不错,技术难度不行,在国内一班小男单里永无出头之日&
站长推荐 /2
请各位纯数字密码的网友重置为字母+数字的组合密码
龙腾网新版勋章出炉,此版勋章将会在新版首页评论及其论坛区中出现,你最喜欢哪一款勋章呢?