韩剧乞丐王子 歌曲第59级里英文歌曲叫什么

乞丐王子52集在车上放的英文歌叫什么名字_百度知道
乞丐王子52集在车上放的英文歌叫什么名字
提问者采纳
htm:///view/1345513.htm./view/1345513?fr=ala0_1" target="_blank">httpRhythm of the Rain这里最详细<a href="http://baike
提问者评价
感谢所有回答问题的人
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
乞丐王子的相关知识
其他2条回答
rhythm of the rain
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【韩剧(乞丐王子&韩语插曲)】_影视插曲-韩剧(乞丐王子&韩语插曲)在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
韩剧(乞丐王子&韩语插曲)
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
影视插曲歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
此专辑只有一首歌曲,查找更多歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10乞丐王子第59级里英文歌曲叫什么_百度知道
乞丐王子第59级里英文歌曲叫什么
m still breathingYou took it out but I&#39;ll surviveI&#39;m aliveI&#39;m still breathingI&#39;m ALIVEYou took it out but I&#39;m ALIVEI&#39;m ALIVEI&#39;m still breathingI&#39;m still breathingYou took it out but I&#39;re taught to cry in your pillowBut I&#39;m still breathingYou took it out but I&#39;m ALIVEI&#39;m still breathingI&#39;m still breathingI&#39;m still breathingI&#39;s faceAnd it was mineI had wanted to go to a place where all the demons goWhere the wind don&#39;m still breathingI&#39;m ALIVEI&#39;m still breathingI&#39;m aliveYou took it out but I&#39;m still breathingYou took it out but I&#39;m still breathingYou took it out but I&#39;m still breathingI had made every single mistakeThat you could ever possibly makeI took and I took and I took what you gaveBut you never noticed that I was in painI knew what I wanted I went in and got itDid all the things that you said that I wouldn&#39;m ALIVEI&#39;m ALIVEI found solace in the strangest placeWay in the back of my mindI saw my life in a stranger&#39;m still breathingYou took it out but I&#39Alive - SiaI was born in a thunderstormI grew up overnightI played aloneI&#39;re taught to cry in your pillowBut I&#39;m playing on my ownI survived hey yeahI wanted everything I never hadLike the love that comes with lifeI wore Ambien and I hated deathBut I survivedI had wanted to go to a place where all the demons goWhere the wind don&#39;m still breathingYou took it out but I&#39;m still breathingI&#39;m still breathingI&#39;m still breathingI&#39;ll surviveI&#39;m still breathingYou took it out but I&#39;m still breathingI&#39;m still breathingI&#39;m aliveYou took it out but I&#39;m ALIVEI&#39;t changeAnd nothing in the ground can ever growNo hope just liesAnd you&#39;m ALIVEI&#39;tI told you that I would never be forgottenI know that&#39;m still breathingI&#39;m aliveYou took it out but I&#39;s part of youAnd I&#39;m still breathingI&#39;m ALIVEI&#39;t changeAnd nothing in the ground can ever growNo hope just liesAnd you&#39;m ALIVEI&#39;m still breathingI&#39;m still breathingYou took it out but I&#39;m still breathingYou took it out but I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
乞丐王子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电视剧《乞丐王子》里的歌_百度知道
电视剧《乞丐王子》里的歌
就是里面始光和蔷薇在一起时的那首英文歌听着很耳熟
提问者采纳
Cause nobody else can make me feel the way that you doI just gotta sayThat the struggle is overMy story&#39,You just got a piece of my heartBut ICause lovet help falling in love with youlike a river flows compleat to the seadarling so it goessome things are meant to betake my hand, I don&#39:Lionel Richie点击播放How could this happen, girl God made the message clear&#39;t help falling in love with youPiece Of My Heart Lyrics 歌手;Cause you are the one that changed the way I feelHt believe I would let this happen to meBut I want you to knowYou just got a piece of my heartTell me where did you come fromTell me who sent you hereWhatever the reasoncan&#39, in my wildest dreamsCould I ever ever imagine the love that you brought to me&#39,You just got a piece of my heart&#39;s one and only foolAnd I promised myself I would never trust my heart againI protected my feelingsI fought to be freeI can&#39:猫王 wise men say only fools rush inbut i can&#39, take my whole life toofor i can&#39;t help falling in love with youshall i staywould it be a sinif i can&#39;ve been through the changesI&#39, I don&#39;s made me feel like the world&#39;t help falling in love with youi can&#39;t understandFalling in love was just not in my planBut I want you to know,You just got a piece of my heartI&#39,Love has been cruelLovin&#39;s realNve walked through the painI&#39;ve told myself I would never do this againBut It understandFalling in love was just not in my planBut I want you to know, I finally realizedI want to spend my life with you&#39;Cause you are the one that changed the way I feelAnd I swear I know this time it&#39;t help falling in love 歌手
提问者评价
虽然不是我想找的 但还是谢谢你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
乞丐王子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 乞丐王子央视版59 的文章

随机推荐