写信英语作文,告诉好友自己在假期做了什么用到动词过去式变化规则,,内容关于和双亲去游玩,例如,和父母划船,玩

用过去式介绍自己假期(英语带上翻译)谢谢你们._百度作业帮
用过去式介绍自己假期(英语带上翻译)谢谢你们.
用过去式介绍自己假期(英语带上翻译)谢谢你们.
I went hiking to a mountain with my friends this summer. It was a good trip at the beginning but something unexpected happened on the half way. One of my friends suddenly felt a terrible pain in his stomach and he couldn't move any further. Nobody knew what to do. One girl tried to call her mum with her mobile phone but there was no signal in the mountain area. Luckily we brought a tent with us. We put it up and let him rest in it. He took some medicine. Then he drank some water, and ate some food. After a while, he felt much better and we walked on. We all enjoyed ourselves on the top of the mountain.这个夏天我我的朋友去爬山.开始时,这是一次很好的旅行,但一些意想不到的事情在中途发生了.我的一个朋友突然感到他的胃一阵钻心的疼痛,他不能移动前进一步.没有人知道要做什么.一个女生想用她的手机打电话给她妈妈,但是没有在山上没信号.幸运的是,我们带了一个帐篷,我们把它铺好,让他在上面休息.他吃了一些药.然后他喝了一些水,吃了一些食物.过了一会儿,他感觉好多了,我们继续走.我们在山顶上都玩得很开心.
This summer ,i went to QinDao for holiday.这个夏天我去青岛度假。It was a very developed city that high buldings could be saw around.这是一个非常发达的城市-高楼耸立。It was also a city that has lots of beatiful senerey.他还是一个拥有很多美丽风景的城市。I liked the sea there .我爱那里的海。I have a good day along the sea.我在海边度过了一天的美好时光。A good memory indeed.求一篇 初二英语作文80词过去式 你在五一假期和你的爸爸妈妈做飞机去青岛旅游请把 你去_百度知道
求一篇 初二英语作文80词过去式 你在五一假期和你的爸爸妈妈做飞机去青岛旅游请把 你去
初二英语作文80词过去式
你在五一假期和你的爸爸妈妈做飞机去青岛旅游请把 你去旅行所做的事 告诉你的朋友Jim.
我有更好的答案
不想理我惹我就行了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
五一假期的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁两篇英语作文:1.假期中我做了什么(用过去式)2.下学期我将做什么 两篇不得少于5句话!_百度作业帮
两篇英语作文:1.假期中我做了什么(用过去式)2.下学期我将做什么 两篇不得少于5句话!
两篇英语作文:1.假期中我做了什么(用过去式)2.下学期我将做什么 两篇不得少于5句话!
1.This winter holiday I went to my grandparents' home to spend Spring Festval.My grandparent did many delicious food for me.And I also got many red bag with money in it from my elder.I did many home work and had many classes for getting better grades in study.In a word,my winter holiday was really abundant and happy.2.In next term,I must do better in study.I shall do homework better.If I have some problem,I must ask my teacher until I know it.I shall have many classes to do better in study.Because my English was not very well,I shall exercise more to improve it.Please believe me that my grades will get better.初一下册英语作文,关于五一节假期的,一般过去式,60词足矣._百度作业帮
初一下册英语作文,关于五一节假期的,一般过去式,60词足矣.
初一下册英语作文,关于五一节假期的,一般过去式,60词足矣.
【参考译文】:五月一日是一个星期日.它是劳动的一天.妈妈对我说:“睁开你的眼睛,看窗外.天气真不错啊!让我们去公园,所以我的母亲,我的同学和我去公园.我书包里带了一些食物.在去公园的路上.我看见蓝天白云.我看见一些苹果树和梨树等等.在树下面,有几种不同种类的花.这是丰富多彩的,蓝色,红色,黄色,粉色,紫色,橙色和白色.我看到一些气球和蝴蝶在天空.我吃爆米花,玉米片,香蕉和棒棒糖.他们都很棒.  在下午,我们去了动物园.我参观了鸟类,老鼠,猫,狗,鹦鹉,仓鼠,兔子等.  可能是我最喜欢的一天!  【正文】:  May first is a Sunday.And it is the Labor's Day.My mother said to me:"Open your eyes!And look out of the window.What a fine day!Let's go to park,"So my mother,my classmate and I went to the park.We took some foods in my schoolbag.On the way to the park.I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds.I saw pear trees and some apple trees and so on.Below the trees,there are several kinds of flowers.It's colorful,blue,red,yellow,pink,purple,orange and white.I saw some balloons and butterflies in the sky.I ate popcorn,cornflakes,banana and lollipop.They were wonderful.  In the afternoon,we went to the zoo.I visited the birds,mice,cats,dogs,budgies,hamsters,rabbits and so on.  May Day is my favorite day!
可以简单些么?≥﹏≤
好的,这个简单today is May Day. I and My father, mother and sister went shopping. We bought, lollipops, ice creams, cornflakes, toasts, butter, orange, milk and rolls. And my mother bought toys for me. Such as: train, ball, balloon, car, doll, plane and skateboard. After that we went to zoo. I saw rabbit, tigers, snails, and lions, hamsters, budgies and zebras. My sister asked me “what do your like?” I answered “I like skipping rope. That’s very nice.” She said “Here is you prize, Sunny!” “Oh, thank you! I love it!” I shouted. We sat under a tree. After lunch we drank some milk.
  A wind and the calendar of the afternoon, me and my mother, cousin and the cousin yo dog to clean air, scenic Geleshan play. Small colorful flowers to welcome our
Xiaocaohu the...

我要回帖

更多关于 buy的过去式 的文章

随机推荐