数学单机纸牌游戏下载.交流下!

成长V——扑克牌游戏—拿下数学的狙击手
成长——扑克牌游戏—拿下数学的狙击手
2015年1月14日&&星期三&&晴
对于数学基础较差的孩子,扑克牌游戏是最好的提升数学成绩的方法。乐乐去年上一年级,暑假时他妈妈说孩子数学不好,我就建议他跟孩子玩“钓鱼游戏”,我先跟孩子玩儿,让她在旁边看着,一把下来,孩子就喜欢上了这个游戏,每天等着我跟他玩。我承诺每天跟他玩三局,孩子很知足,我告诉朋友说:“即使是玩,也得钓孩子胃口,不能一次让孩子撑着了。也就是说一天就玩几局,在孩子的强烈要求下可以加一局,不要让孩子太满足了,这样,他每天玩不够,就会记着明天继续玩。要是一次玩够了,这个游戏对孩子就没了吸引力,你也就失去了学这个游戏的意义。”没想到我们的努力在孩子一开学便显出了成效,她妈妈见到我兴奋地说:“孩子说数学太简单了,也喜欢学数学了。现在改成语文的拼音成问题了。”我开玩笑说:“语文我可是帮不上忙,我就对数学有研究。呵呵!因为我孩子数学不好,我把精力都放在数学上了。”好了,聊了这么多,现在,书归正传,开始叙述“钓鱼游戏”的具体玩法。以“钓10”为例:
&&&&一、取1——9的牌和大小王(大小王被称作魔法牌,它可以是任何一张牌,孩子最喜欢这两张牌。)
二、取其中的四分之一张牌(即10张)正面朝上依次排到桌面上,孩子和大人各取四分之一张牌,剩下四分之一一下扣到桌面上。
三、让孩子先钓鱼,一边钓一边报数,如“6加4等于10”,报错数的这两张牌不能归孩子所有,只有报对数才可以归孩子所有。让孩子把手里的牌和桌面上的牌都钓完了,没有可以加起来等于10了,再抓扣在桌面上的牌跟手里的牌合成10,遇到合不成10的牌,就把刚抓的那张牌正面朝上放到桌面上。现在轮到家长钓鱼了,方法同孩子的,只是在抓牌之前先看看对方扔到桌面上的牌有没有跟自己手中的牌可以合成10的,然后再抓牌,等家长也从扣到桌面的牌抓起遇到合不成10的后就该孩子了,孩子孩子也是先看桌面上的牌钓,没有,再抓,直到遇到合不成10的再给家长抓牌,这样直到所有扣着的牌都抓完了,这局游戏就结束了。家长孩子各自数数手中的牌,由孩子充当记分员这个角色,把每一局的分数都用竖式记录起来,最后的得数就是各自的分数。孩子会因为比家长分数高而沾沾自喜,觉得自己是赢家。
这个游戏孩子都会喜欢玩儿,而且在玩的过程中还能学到数学基本知识。家长注意在玩的过程中不能吵孩子,可以适当提醒。
钓10玩熟悉了,可以玩钓5、钓6......直到钓14。钓14就可以用上所有的牌。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。主二三打一纸牌游戏,交流下?_百度知道
主二三打一纸牌游戏,交流下?
提问者采纳
我知道这个在这里上有,建议你还是自己来体验一下吧
提问者评价
感谢你,我在这 t.cn/RywLEG5 上面,很过瘾。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
纸牌游戏的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁儿童数学纸牌修改存档版哪里下载
儿童数学纸牌
更新时间:
平台:Android
WP8系统儿童数学纸牌修改存档版哪里下载
修改存档版是近期这款游戏许多玩家在跪求的版本。游戏关卡设计太变态,金币不够用?还在担心丧心病狂的内购吗?有了修改存档版就有无限的金币等你使用,内购都可以拿下哦!那么修改存档版哪里可以下载?许多玩家从网上其他论坛等地方下载了修改存档版之后发现被封号等等,导致许多玩家也不敢再轻易从网上下载资源了。九游是专门提供游戏最新安装包的下载使用和上传分享的平台。为了避免被封号等事情发生,建议各位下载九游提供的最新最安全的游戏安装包,游戏不仅可以完美通关、满级存档还可以解锁各游戏关卡等,让你瞬间变身游戏达人!
请选择品牌
请选择机型系统
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新WP8WP8系统下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的儿童数学纸牌攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
摆脱你的羊卡,并赢得了比赛,??同时学习减去并添加数字。帮助您的孩子提高计数的能力。不仅为孩子们的乐趣,但也为他们的父母。 如果你想让你的孩子喜欢学习数学,快来下载吧。
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了儿童数学纸牌修改存档版哪里下载的用户还看了:
关于WP8系统
Windows Phone 8是微软公司6月21日最新发布的一款手机操作系统,是Windows Phone系统的最新版本,也是目前Windows Phone的第三个大型版本。Windows Phone 8采用和Windows 8相同的针对移动平台精简优化NT内核并内置诺基亚地图。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
日,微软在美国旧金山召开发布会,正式发布全新移动操作系统Windows Phone 8(以下简称WP8)。Windows Phone 8是Windows Phone系统的下一个版本,也是目前Windows Phone的第三个大型版本。由于内核变更,所有Windows Phone 7.5系统手机无法升级到Windows Phone 8。WP8系统手机用户可通过九游下载。小红和小明用印有1、2、3、4的四张纸牌玩数学游戏.小红先在四张纸牌中随机抽取一张作为十位数,小明再在剩下的牌中随机抽取一张作为个位数,组成一个两位数.(1)求出组成的两位数的所有等可能结果(用树状图或列表法求解);(2)求组成的两位数比33大的概率是多少?
(1)列表得:
∴一共有12种等可能结果;(4分)(2)有4个数比33大求出概率为
(C)A year ago,I paid no attention to English idioms (习语), though my teacher told us the importance again and again. But soon, the importance of English idioms was shown in an amusing experience.One day, I happened to meet an Englishman on the road, and soon we began to talk. As I was talking about how I was studying English, the foreigner seemed to be surprised. Gently shaking his head,shrugging his shoulders, he said,“You don’t say!” “You don’t say!” I was puzzled. I thought , perhaps this is not a right topic. “Well, I’d better change the topic.” So I said to him. “Well, shall we talk about the Great Wall? By the way, have you ever been there?” “Certainly, everyone back home will laugh at me if I leave China without seeing it. It was wonderful.” He was deep in thought when I began to talk like a tourist guide. “The Great Wall is one of the wonders in the world. We are very proud of it.” Soon I was interrupted (打断) again by his words: “You don’t say!” I couldn’t help asking, “Why do you ask me not to talk about it?” “Well, I didn’t ask you to do so,” he answered, greatly surprised. I said, “Didn’t you say ‘you don’t say’?” Hearing this, the Englishman laughed to tears. He began to explain, “ ‘You don’t say’ actually means ‘really!’ It is an expression of surprise. Perhaps you don’t pay attention to English idioms.” I realized I had made a fool of myself. Since then I have been more careful with idiomatic expressions. Remember: what the English teachers said is always right to us students.小题1:A year ago, I paid no attention to English idioms because
A.I had no interest in them
B.English idioms were very difficult
C.I did not realize the importance of them
D.my teacher didn’t tell us the importance of them
小题2:At first, on hearing “You don’t say,” I thought the foreigner meant
A.I had talked too much
B.I had to stop talking
C.he was not interested in the topic
D.he was only interested in the Great Wall
小题3:“… was shown in an amusing experience.” The word “amusing” probably means
A.interesting
B.important
C.terrible
D.unlucky
小题4:Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A.The Englishman wanted me to act as his guide.
B.The Englishman left China without seeing the Great Wall.
C.The Englishman wanted to see the Great Wall after I talked about it.
D.The Englishman visited the Great Wall and thought it worth visiting.
小题5:After the Englishman explained the idiom, ___________.
A.I felt very silly
B.the Englishman became a real fool
C.I became more carefully in everything
D.I thought the Englishman had made me a fool
A year ago, I paid no attention to English idioms(习语), though my teacher told us the importance again and again. But soon, the importance of English idioms was shown in an amusing experience.One day, I happened to meet an Englishman on the road, and soon we began to talk. As I was talking about how I was studying English, the foreigner seemed to be surprised. Gently shaking his head,shrugging his shoulders, he said,“You don’t say!” “You don’t say!” I was puzzled. I thought, perhaps this is not a right topic. “Well, I’d better change the topic.” So I said to him. “Well, shall we talk about the Great Wall? By the way, have you ever been there?” “Certainly, everyone back home will laugh at me if I leave China without seeing it. It was wonderful.” He was deep in thought when I began to talk like a tourist guide. “The Great Wall is one of the wonders in the world. We are very proud of it.” Soon I was interrupted(打断)again by his words: “You don’t say!” I couldn’t help asking, “Why do you ask me not to talk about it?” “Well, I didn’t ask you to do so,” he answered, greatly surprised. I said, “Didn’t you say ‘you don’t say’?” Hearing this, the Englishman laughed to tears. He began to explain, “ ‘You don’t say’ actually means ‘really!’ It is an expression of surprise. Perhaps you don’t pay attention to English idioms.” I realized I had made a fool of myself. Since then I have been more careful with idiomatic expressions. Remember: what the English teachers said is always right to us students.小题1:A year ago, I paid no attention to English idioms because
A.I had talked too much
B.I had to stop talking
小题3:“…was shown in an amusing experience.” The word “amusing” probably means
A.interesting
B.important
C.terrible
D.unlucky
A.I felt very silly
C.I became more careful in everything
A year ago,I paid no attention to English idioms (习语), though my teacher told us the importance again and again. But soon, the importance of English idioms was shown in an amusing experience.One day, I happened to meet an Englishman on the road, and soon we began to talk. As I was talking about how I was studying English, the foreigner seemed to be surprised. Gently shaking his head,shrugging his shoulders, he said,“You don’t say!” “You don’t say!” I was puzzled. I thought , perhaps this is not a right topic. “Well, I’d better change the topic.” So I said to him. “Well, shall we talk about the Great Wall? By the way, have you ever been there?” “Certainly, everyone back home will laugh at me if I leave China without seeing it. It was wonderful.” He was deep in thought when I began to talk like a tourist guide. “The Great Wall is one of the wonders in the world. We are very proud of it.” Soon I was interrupted (打断) again by his words: “You don’t say!” I couldn’t help asking, “Why do you ask me not to talk about it?” “Well, I didn’t ask you to do so,” he answered, greatly surprised. I said, “Didn’t you say ‘you don’t say’?” Hearing this, the Englishman laughed to tears. He began to explain, “ ‘You don’t say’ actually means ‘really!’ It is an expression of surprise. Perhaps you don’t pay attention to English idioms.” I realized I had made a fool of myself. Since then I have been more careful with idiomatic expressions. Remember: what the English teachers said is always right to us students.小题1:A year ago, I paid no attention to English idioms because
A.I had talked too much
B.I had to stop talking
小题3:“… was shown in an amusing experience.” The word “amusing” probably means
A.interesting
B.important
C.terrible
D.unlucky
A.I felt very silly
C.I became more carefully in everything
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司