求一篇20分钟的英语短对话(关于天堂与地狱的故事或地狱)

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
求3分钟2人英语对话
rsonal heros的,
一篇是关于cometition的!
谢谢哈
This part of the website is our personal heroes. These people have somehow made a difference in our lives. Whether they were just there as friends or they are our family they have been there when we are in need. These people aren't globally famous or superstars, they don't live in Hollywood, they are just everyday people that we admire. If you click on the links below you will be able to read about the people that made us who we are today.
是啊。在这里找帮助,真不错。
信息时代,查资料也快。
大家还关注求一篇关于电影的英语对话?
求一篇关于电影的英语对话?
09-03-07 &
ROSE:I love you Jack. “我爱你。杰克。”(露丝当然明白杰克的心意,她用力握着他那双手,两个人的手都已经感觉不出温度了,但是他们知道,手是握在一起的。) JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it. &……别这样……没到告别的时候,……没到,……你明白吗?”(杰克的牙颤抖得厉害,他感觉自己最后一点体温正在消失,生命正悄悄地离开他的躯体。死亡的期限已到,杰克感到了自己的责任。) ROSE:I'm so cold. “我很冷……” JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me? (杰克鼓起最后的力量郑重地告诉她,)“……你会得救……会活下去……”他颤抖地喘息着,“呃,……会生……好多的孩子……子孙满堂,……你会长寿,……是死在暖和的床上……不是这儿,……不是今晚,不是……这么死,你懂吗?” (他的头已经抬不起来了,海水扑上他的脸,呛了他一下。) ROSE :I can't feel my body. 露丝被冻得浑身打颤,她眼睛又要闭上,嘴里喃喃地:“……我身体麻木了……” JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. (杰克已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去。)此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与喘息,略有些急促地对露丝说:“……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……” JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful. 我……能认识你,……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了。 JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艰难地停了一下,又鼓起劲儿说下去,“……我还有……还有一个心愿……你必须答应,要活下去……不……不能绝望,……无论……发生什么,无论……多么……艰难,……快答应我,露丝,……答应我,一定做到,……” ROSE:I promise. “……我答应……”露丝失声痛哭起来。 JACK:Never let go. ……一定做到……”杰克的声音渐渐弱了下去。 ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go. 露丝哭着应道:“我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……”补充:是谈论 关于电影的对白?具体什么意思呢?~
请登录后再发表评论!
ROSE:I love you Jack. “我爱你。杰克。”(露丝当然明白杰克的心意,她用力握着他那双手,两个人的手都已经感觉不出温度了,但是他们知道,手是握在一起的。) JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it. &……别这样……没到告别的时候,……没到,……你明白吗?”(杰克的牙颤抖得厉害,他感觉自己最后一点体温正在消失,生命正悄悄地离开他的躯体。死亡的期限已到,杰克感到了自己的责任。) ROSE:I'm so cold. “我很冷……” JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me? (杰克鼓起最后的力量郑重地告诉她,)“……你会得救……会活下去……”他颤抖地喘息着,“呃,……会生……好多的孩子……子孙满堂,……你会长寿,……是死在暖和的床上……不是这儿,……不是今晚,不是……这么死,你懂吗?” (他的头已经抬不起来了,海水扑上他的脸,呛了他一下。) ROSE :I can't feel my body. 露丝被冻得浑身打颤,她眼睛又要闭上,嘴里喃喃地:“……我身体麻木了……” JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. (杰克已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去。)此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与喘息,略有些急促地对露丝说:“……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……” JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful. 我……能认识你,……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了。 JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艰难地停了一下,又鼓起劲儿说下去,“……我还有……还有一个心愿……你必须答应,要活下去……不……不能绝望,……无论……发生什么,无论……多么……艰难,……快答应我,露丝,……答应我,一定做到,……” ROSE:I promise. “……我答应……”露丝失声痛哭起来。 JACK:Never let go. ……一定做到……”杰克的声音渐渐弱了下去。 ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go. 露丝哭着应道:“我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……”补充:是谈论 关于电影的对白?具体什么意思呢?~
请登录后再发表评论!
nemo :wake up wake up come on marlin :i don''t want to go to school!ok ,one more minutes nemo :not you dad ,me ! marlin:ok! nemo: get up,get up come to school come to school,come to school,come to school nemo:well marlin:nemo!nemo,don''t move,don''t move! marlin:are you feel break ? nemo:no ! marlin:are you sure you want to go to school this year? this is not a problem you feel don''t ,you can wait for 5、7years. nemo:come on ,dad come to to school marlin:a,forgot to brush! nemo: o marlin:do you remember nemo:yes ! marlin:brush! nemo:ok, i am done ! 这是海底总动员的对白。挺简单的 ,读起来语气也容易模仿。 Mom: Cole. Cole! Hey, your Cocoa Puffs are gettin'' soggy(浸透的,泡软的). Let me see you. Oh, honey, you got a spot. Head up. Okay, here we go. Something you were looking for, baby? Cole: Pop Tarts? Mom: they''re right here. Cole: Oh. Well, what are you thinking, Mama? Mom: Lots of things. Cole: Anything bad about me? Mom: Hey, look at my face. I was not thinking something bad about you. Got it? Cole: Got it. Mom: Here, head up. Cole: That, that''s Tommy, Mom. Mom: That''s okay. You tuck it in. Cole, you want this? Tommy: Hey, freak(怪物), how''d you like that &arem around the shoulder& bit? I just made that up. I went with it. It''s what GREat actors do. It''s called &improv.& 语言点提示: 1. go with something 跟着做某事,伴随。 2. improv. 是improvisation 的缩写,即席创作,即兴表演 这是电影《The Sixth Sense》的对白 我找了半天,这两个还比较符合你的要求,你可以选一个,祝你好运!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!速求一篇关于股票方面的英语小对话,越简单越好,一般对话控制在1分钟就可以了,要AB 2个人分角色的._百度作业帮
速求一篇关于股票方面的英语小对话,越简单越好,一般对话控制在1分钟就可以了,要AB 2个人分角色的.
速求一篇关于股票方面的英语小对话,越简单越好,一般对话控制在1分钟就可以了,要AB 2个人分角色的.
Q:Good morning!A:Good morning.Can i help Q:Yes,I’m holding some shares of PICC I want to know some present information about the company.A:U know,last Monday,an earthquake broke.Chinese insurance firms have paid 1.7 million yuan in earthquake-related claims as of May 14.But,nobody knows what the total damages will be.This payment will drag down the companys’ earnings indeed.As a result,these companys’stock may go down as investers expected in short term.Q:U mean I should sell the shares I hold?A:In my opinion,if U want to invest in long term.U can wait to see.China Life Insurance Co.and Ping An,the nation's biggest insurers,have yet to extend their reach across China,where only 4 percent of the nation's 1.3 billion people have insurance,according to data compiled by KPMG International.The insurance penetration in China is generally very low.Since the snowstorm disasters and the earthquake,Chinese people are becoming more aware of insurance.It's favorable for Chinese insurance's long-term development.If U want to gain the long-term profit,U can just hold on.
这个在百度上已经看到过了 感觉不怎么好 而且有点难度 背不出来。能否帮我写个简单点的 万分感谢。
投资入股吧!A:Thanks for coming over. I'm sorry I couldn't get to your office on time.B:That's all right. It's not unusual for a stockier(证券经纪人) to keep these hours. And besides, you're an old fri...求一篇关于谈论名人的英语对话大概20句左右,时长2分钟急用啊_百度作业帮
求一篇关于谈论名人的英语对话大概20句左右,时长2分钟急用啊
求一篇关于谈论名人的英语对话大概20句左右,时长2分钟急用啊
Talking about Famous PeopleA--Hi,Tom.Do you know about Liu Xiang?B--Sure.Everyone knows about him.He is good at 110 hurdle,and is an exellent athlete in China.A--He won the gold medal in 2008 Olympics,and became famous all over the world.B--Do you think he is one of the famous people?A--Yes,I do.But there are many other famous people in our country,like Yao Ming,Guo Jingjing,Wanghao and so on.B--But I prefer the movie stars,especially the ones from HongKong.I think they are more famous than sports stars.A--Then you like Zhou Xingchi,Zhou Yunfa and Cheng Long,don't you?B--Yes,they are all famous people with a lot of fans,including me.Do you like the movie stars?A--Frankfully,I don't.I just like sports stars.I think they work hard to achieve more for our country.B--Your words sounds reasonable.A--And I like some famous people in other countries too.B--Who are they,please?A--They are some Albert Einstein,Edison and ,they all made great contribution to human beings.B--Yes.they are also famous people we won't forget.A--Hm,hm,in my opinion,famous people should be those who have great achievement for our society.B--Yes.
美式英语,话题人物是:奥巴马(名人啊~~)主要点子:第一个黑人总统,诺贝尔和平奖About President Barack ObamaOn January 20, 2009 , American history was officially changed when its 44th president assumed office. He was the firs...
A- Do you know Shirley Temple? (秀兰 邓波儿,lz应该知道的吧?)B- Sure, she's a famous film star, especially when she is very young, before her 15.A- Yes, her lovely apperance and performance impressed ev...求写一片英语情景对话文章(简短点)是一篇以“At the station”为背景的三人对话,内容不限.最好是日常的对话,大概两三分钟左右._百度作业帮
求写一片英语情景对话文章(简短点)是一篇以“At the station”为背景的三人对话,内容不限.最好是日常的对话,大概两三分钟左右.
求写一片英语情景对话文章(简短点)是一篇以“At the station”为背景的三人对话,内容不限.最好是日常的对话,大概两三分钟左右.
A:Look at that old man.Let's help him,shall we?B:OK.He is taking too many things to take the bus.C:But we must hurry up.We will be late for school!Today is our duty.If we are late again,our classmates will not forgive us,I'm sure.B:Well,I agree with you.A:Haha!Don't worry guys.Look!There goes a man,i think he will help the old man.C:Wow,nice!Hurry up,kids,we will be late!

我要回帖

更多关于 天堂地狱的真实见证 的文章

随机推荐