lightbot攻略–bot这一关怎么过?

Lightbot - Programming Puzzles on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Lightbot - Programming Puzzles by LightBot Inc., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Lightbot - Programming Puzzles
By LightBot Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Apple Features, in over 100 countries:*Best New Apps and Games**Featured in Learning to Code**Best in Hot Educational Games*Get kids hooked on coding within minutes! Lightbot is a programming puzzle game- a game whose game mechanics require using programming logic to solve levels. Simply guiding a robot to light up tiles and solve levels using commands, Lightbot cultivates a real understanding of procedures, loops, and conditionals for players.“Lightbot offers an easy way for kids to learn concepts like loops, if-then statements, and the like, without typing or coding”- TechCrunch (//light-bot-teaches-computer-science-with-a-cute-little-robot-and-some-symbol-based-programming/)Educators around the world are choosing to use Lightbot first when introducing their students to programming, coding and Computer Science. Lightbot features 50 levels and 20 challenge stars to collect and is a must-have for puzzle enthusiasts of any age.Lightbot can be played in the following languages:
English, French, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Romanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Indonesian, German, Polish, Danish, Croatian, Dutch, Slovak, Czech, Greek and Italian!There are NO in-app purchases in Lightbot.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
We thank you for your feedback and support for Lightbot!Finally! Playable character Girlbot added! As well as, new language instructions added in German, Polish, Danish, Croatian, Dutch, Slovak, Czech, Greek and Italian!Also covers a few graphics bugs that dealt with non-HD imagery appearing on HD devices.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Great Puzzles
I suppose one could learn some basic programming concepts from Lightbot: sequential execution of instructions, conditional branching, procedure calls. But you won’t learn anything about the larger programming concepts of objects or inheritance. Nevertheless I give it 5 stars because they’re simply great puzzles. It took me a couple weeks to work through all the challenge levels, and it was a lot of fun for $5. More like this, LightBot!
I’ll add to the praise
Simple to use with age-appropriate challenges, this puzzle game teaches basic programming concepts. It’s like Apple’s old Logo refreshed for the iPhone and the iPad. My twins love it, and my daughter loves that there’s a “girl” robot.
Well done, LightBot!
My daughters both love to mess around with Lightbot! Their school uses it to introduce computer coding concepts to kindergarteners and first graders each week and all the kids seem to enjoy it.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$2.99Category: Version: 1.4.0Size: 51.4 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: LightBot Inc.Made for Ages 9–11Compatibility: Requires iOS 5 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.57143&&&&&14 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&95 Ratings
More by LightBot Inc.
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Catching Light, 1/6/2013 &#/2013
Follow &Paul Greedy&
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

我要回帖

更多关于 金星怎么过夫妻生活 的文章

随机推荐