任务型阅读解题技巧读

任务型阅读,每空一词There are different outdoor activities for different seasons. In spring we can fly kites .In summer, we can go swimming or sailing. In autumn, It is a good idea to camp or hike. In winter, we can go to ski or skate they bring us a lot of fun .they make us strong and fit, too. So it is important for people of all ages to take part in some outdoor activities at the right time.There are many group activities ,like football and basketball .The members work together for the same goal(目标). So group activities need team spirit(团队精神). It is very useful for a person to have team spirit. It is good for us in life and work.Old people like walking and jogging .These outdoor activities don’t need much strength(气力). Young people like exciting activities ,like diving(潜水), skiing and horse riding. Children like fun activities like flying kites .Some outdoor activities are dangerous, like climbing rocks. So we must be careful when we take part in them .Title :outdoor ____【小题1】Activities in
different ____【小题2】Spring is a good
season for ____【小题3】kites .In summer ,we can sail or 【小题4】 .In autumn ,we can go ____【小题5】or hiking .In
winter,it is a good idea to go skiing or ____【小题6】.____【小题7】activities football and
basketball can help build team spiritActivities for ____【小题8】people Old people can
walk and jog. young people can dive ,ski and____【小题9】 horse .Children can fly kites .____【小题10】activities Not all outdoor
activities are safe .we must be careful with some outdoor activities like
climbing rocks.-乐乐课堂
& Unit知识点 & “任务型阅读,每空一词There are ...”习题详情
236位同学学习过此题,做题成功率66.9%
任务型阅读,每空一词There are different outdoor activities for different seasons. In spring we can fly kites .In summer, we can go swimming or sailing. In autumn, It is a good idea to camp or hike. In winter, we can go to ski or skate they bring us a lot of fun .they make us strong and fit, too. So it is important for people of all ages to take part in some outdoor activities at the right time.There are many group activities ,like football and basketball .The members work together for the same goal(目标). So group activities need team spirit(团队精神). It is very useful for a person to have team spirit. It is good for us in life and work.Old people like walking and jogging .These outdoor activities don’t need much strength(气力). Young people like exciting activities ,like diving(潜水), skiing and horse riding. Children like fun activities like flying kites .Some outdoor activities are dangerous, like climbing rocks. So we must be careful when we take part in them .Title :outdoor &&&&【小题1】&&&Activities in
different &&&&【小题2】Spring is a good
season for &&&&【小题3】&&kites .In summer ,we can sail or 【小题4】 .In autumn ,we can go &&&&【小题5】&&&or hiking .In
winter,it is a good idea to go skiing or &&&&【小题6】&&&.&&&&【小题7】&&&&activities football and
basketball can help build team spiritActivities for &&&&【小题8】&&&&people Old people can
walk and jog. young people can dive ,ski and&&&&【小题9】 &&&horse .Children can fly kites .&&&&&【小题10】&&&&&activities Not all outdoor
climbing rocks.activities&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏镇江市六校初一5月自主学习能力调研考试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“任务型阅读,每空一词There are different outdoor activities for different seasons. In spring we can fly kites .In su...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文叙述了在不同的季节有不同的户外活动,另外还有一些小组活动,不同年龄的人喜欢不同的户外活动,最后指出进行户外活动要注意安全。【小题1】根据There are different outdoor activities for different seasons.可知这里指的户外活动,故用activities。【小题2】根据第一段可知这里叙述的是不同的季节有不同的活动,故用seasons。【小题3】根据In spring we can fly kites 可知for后应该用动名词,故用flying。【小题4】根据In summer, we can go swimming or sailing.可知在夏天我们可以去游泳或航行,这里情态动词can后应该用动词原形,故用swim。【小题5】根据In autumn, It is a good idea to camp or hike. 在秋天可以去野营或徒步旅行。这里是短语go camping去旅行,故用camping。【小题6】根据In winter, we can go to ski or skate they bring us a lot of fun .在冬天可以去滑雪或滑冰。这里是短语go skating去滑冰,故用skating。【小题7】根据There are many group activities ,like football and basketball 可知有许多小组活动,例如足球或篮球。故用group。【小题8】根据最后一段可知这里叙述的是不同年龄的人有不同的活动,故用different。【小题9】根据Young people like exciting activities ,like diving(潜水), skiing and horse riding. 年轻人喜欢有刺激的活动,如潜水,滑雪和骑马。这里情态动词后应该用动词原形,故用ride。【小题10】根据Some outdoor activities are dangerous, like climbing rocks. So we must be careful when we take part in them .可知一些户外活动是危险的,故用dangerous。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
任务型阅读,每空一词There are different outdoor activities for different seasons. In spring we can fly kites ....
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
与“任务型阅读,每空一词There are different outdoor activities for different seasons. In spring we can fly kites .In su...”相似的题目:
Come and see the Indian elephants and the new tigers from America. The bears(熊) are waiting to meet you, and the monkeys from China are waiting to throw things at you. The lovely dogs from Australia are waiting to laugh at you, and the giraffes from Zambia are waiting to look down on you.TicketsGrown-ups(成人):$2.00Children:Over 12$1.00&& Under 12 free(免费) Opening time: 9:00 a.m.— 4:00 :m.Except(除了) Friday 10:00 a.m. — 3 :00 p.m.Keep the zoo clean!Do not touch,give food or go near the animals.【小题1】How many kinds of animals are talked about in the passage?A.Four B.Five. C.Six. D.Seven.【小题2】Now Mr. Smith is in the zoo with his two sons, one is 14 and the other is 10, how much are the tickets together? A.$4.00 B.$2.00 C.$3.00 D.$1.00【小题3】Which of the following is the visiting time?A.8:30 a.m. MondayB.9:30 a.m. FridayC.3:00 p.m. SundayD.5:00 p.m. Tuesday【小题4】From the passage we can guess the animal “giraffe” must be very &&&&.A.fatB.longC.strongD.tall【小题5】Which of the following can we do in the zoo?A.To give some food to the dogs. B.To touch the monkey on the head. C.To throw things everywhere. D.To take a few nice photos.&&&&
—Do you know who took the students to the old people’s home, Tony?—Well, Mr. Smith &&&&. tookdoesdiddo
I saw him&&&&when I passed by.ranto runrunningrun
“任务型阅读,每空一词There are ...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“任务型阅读,每空一词There are different outdoor activities for different seasons. In spring we can fly kites .In summer, we can go swimming or sailing. In autumn, It is a good idea to camp or hike. In winter, we can go to ski or skate they bring us a lot of fun .they make us strong and fit, too. So it is important for people of all ages to take part in some outdoor activities at the right time.There are many group activities ,like football and basketball .The members work together for the same goal(目标). So group activities need team spirit(团队精神). It is very useful for a person to have team spirit. It is good for us in life and work.Old people like walking and jogging .These outdoor activities don’t need much strength(气力). Young people like exciting activities ,like diving(潜水), skiing and horse riding. Children like fun activities like flying kites .Some outdoor activities are dangerous, like climbing rocks. So we must be careful when we take part in them .Title :outdoor ____【小题1】Activities in
season for ____【小题3】kites .In summer ,we can sail or 【小题4】 .In autumn ,we can go ____【小题5】or hiking .In
winter,it is a good idea to go skiing or ____【小题6】.____【小题7】activities football and
basketball can help build team spiritActivities for ____【小题8】people Old people can
walk and jog. young people can dive ,ski and____【小题9】 horse .Children can fly kites .____【小题10】activities Not all outdoor
climbing rocks.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“任务型阅读,每空一词There are different outdoor activities for different seasons. In spring we can fly kites .In summer, we can go swimming or sailing. In autumn, It is a good idea to camp or hike. In winter, we can go to ski or skate they bring us a lot of fun .they make us strong and fit, too. So it is important for people of all ages to take part in some outdoor activities at the right time.There are many group activities ,like football and basketball .The members work together for the same goal(目标). So group activities need team spirit(团队精神). It is very useful for a person to have team spirit. It is good for us in life and work.Old people like walking and jogging .These outdoor activities don’t need much strength(气力). Young people like exciting activities ,like diving(潜水), skiing and horse riding. Children like fun activities like flying kites .Some outdoor activities are dangerous, like climbing rocks. So we must be careful when we take part in them .Title :outdoor ____【小题1】Activities in
climbing rocks.”相似的习题。英语:任务型阅读_百度知道
英语:任务型阅读
【(1)This is Linda’s family photo.】There are five people in Linda’s family.They areLinda’s father,my mother,her two brothers and her.The man is her father.(2)Hisname is 【Paul】.The woman is her mother.Her name is Anna.(3)【These two boys】 are Linda’s brothers.They are Eric and Bob.Who is the girl in the photo?It’s Linda.This is Linda’s happy family. 任务一:根据要求完成下列任务。 1.根据(1)处意思,完成同义句。 This is a _______ ______Linda’s family. 2.(2)处中的【】部分提问。_____ _______name? 3.(3)处中的【】部分提问。______ ______Linda’s brothers? 任务二:回答下列问题。 4.How many people are there in Linda’s family?_____________________________ 5.Who are Eric and Bob?____________________________.
提问者采纳
photo &ofWhat's hisWho &areThere are five people in Linda’s family.They are Linda’s brothers.求采纳
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
photo ofWhat's hisWho arefiveTher are Linda's brother.
任务型阅读的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1. You have got some brothers and sisters.2. Peoples--&people3. 我的父亲是一家旅店的经理,母亲是上海国际学校的一名英语教师。4. big5. ①Liu Mei's grandparents.&&&&②She is a student of& Donghua University.(3.5答案不唯一)
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
任务型阅读。
Dear friends ,&&&&&&My name is Frank. I am from America. Here is a picture of our class. We are in Class 3, Grade 7. The name of our school is St John's High School. We are learning Chinese in our school. Our Chinese teacher's name is Joy Wang. Can you see her in the picture?&&&&&&You can see my friends in the picture , too. Jimmy is tall and has black hair. He is good at playing basketball. He is on the school team. Mary is short and is wearing a yellow dress. She is good at math. Sandra has long hair. She can speak French. Sally is a black girl. She has short hair. She likes swimming. She is on the swimming team. I like music. Can you find me? I'm the boy with glasses. Maria is new here. She is from Hong Kong. She has black hair and black eyes. She speaks English well, and she is very good at computer. Nick is big. He has small eyes. He is fun. He can play football.&&&& Send(寄) me a picture of your class and tell me about your friends !&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours ,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Frank
根据短文内容,完成下列表格。
任务型阅读。Dear Jane,&&&&&&&&&& It's Thursday, December 12th.I really have a busy day today! At 8 o'clock I have an Englishlesson. It's my favorite. Miss Green, our Englis teacher is very lovely and she is very kind to usWe all like her.&&English classes are always interesting.&&Then at 9:00 I have science. It's difficultbut l want to learn it well.&&Then at 10:00 I have P.E.&&It's exciting. I like it. I can play sports anI can usually have this lesson out of the classroom. I can enjoy the fresh air(新鲜空气).A11:00 I have math, and that's very boring for me. I don't like math at all.&&But I have to work hard.eat lunch at 12:00. After lunch, I have music, My music class is relaxing. I like my music teacher, Mr. Smith. He's always happy. At 3:00,have art.&&I can draw pictures. It's fun to have thisclass.&&&&&&&&&& Do you like all of your subjects? What's your favorite subject? Please write back soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lind根据邮件内容,完成下列各题。1. 根据短文内容,画出英语课和数学课的上课时间。&&&&&&&&&&& 2. What is Linda's favorite subject?___________________________________3. What subject doesn't Linda like?___________________________________4. Who is Mr. Smith?___________________________________5. 将Linda对各学科的感受连线。&&&&(1) English&&&&&&&&&&& a. boring&&&(2) science&&&&&&&&&&& b. relaxing&&&&(3)P. E.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&c. funny&&&&(4)math&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. difficult&&&&(5)music&&&&&&&&&&&&&& e. exciting&&&&(6)art&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& f. interesting
来源:江苏期末题
任务型阅读。
Dear Mary,&&&& I saw your name in the newspaper, you asked for pen-friends in China. I would like to be your pen-friend.&&&& I am a thirteen-year-old boy. I live in Nanjing. I am a student at No.1 Secondary School. We study Chinese, English, Maths, Science, Art, PE and some other subjects. My favorite subjects are Maths and PE. I like playing the guitar, collecting stamps and taking photos. I like summer best because my favourite sport is swimming.&&&& My family is not big. My grandfather, my father, my mother, and I live a happy life here. My father is an engineer, my mother is a doctor. My grandfather was a policeman and now he is retired (退休). We live in an old house. Near our house, there is a beautiful park. Our family often take a walk in the park after supper.&&&& I would like to know something about you and the UK. Please write to me soon. My e-mail address is . My fax and telephone number is 86-25-.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yu Ren &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____6._____ 7._____ 8._____ 9._____ 10._____
任务型阅读。Dear Linda,&&&& Thanks for your letter. I'm glad to hear you can come on Sunday. When you drive over to my house, it's easy to find the station. It's a little difficult after that. So here are some instructions(说明): Drive past the station. Don't turn left into Garden Road. Just go along New Street. There's a football ground on your left. Go straight ahead, past the bank, and turn left into Green Road. Turn left again into High Street. River Street is the first on the right. My house is on the right, across from a school.&&&& See you on Sunday!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Love,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&AnnA) 阅读这封信,在下面的地图上找出从火车站到Ann家的路线。并将表示她的寓所、足球场、银行和学校的序号写在横线上。&&&&&1. 在图中标出行走路线,用箭头指向Ann的寓所。2. Ann's house: __________3. Football ground: __________4. Bank: __________5. School: __________B) 根据信的内容,回答下列问题。6. Who's the letter from?__________________________________________________________________7. When will Linda visit Ann?__________________________________________________________________8. Who doesn't live in River Street, Ann or Linda?__________________________________________________________________9. Is it easy or difficult to find the station?__________________________________________________________________10. How will Linda get to Ann's house?__________________________________________________________________
来源:江苏期末题
任务型阅读。
Dear Mary:&&&& &I saw your name in the newspaper, you asked for penfriends in China. I would like to be your penfriend.&&&& &I am a thirteen - year - old boy. I live in Nanjing. I am a student at No.1 Secondary School. We study Chinese, English, Maths, Science, Art, PE and some other subjects. My favorite subjects are Maths and PE.I like playing the guitar, collecting stamps and taking photos. I like summer best because my favourite sportis swimming.&&&& &&&& My family is not big. My grandfather, my father, my mother, and I live a happy life here. My father is an engineer, my mother is a doctor. My grandfather was a policeman and now he is retired (退休). We live in anold house. Near our house, there is a beautiful park. Our family often take a walk in the park after supper. &&&& I would like to know something about you and the UK. Please write to me soon. My e-mail address is . My fax and telephone number is 86-25-. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yu Run &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yu Run's profile 1.________ 2.________ 3.________ 4.________ 5.________ 6.________ 7.________ 8.________ 9.________ 10.________2014届高考专题训练-任务型阅读_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2014届高考专题训练-任务型阅读
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩17页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢任务型阅读 - 试题分析
近几年来,全国十几个自行命题的省份都在进行高考试题命题改革。高考显示高考试题稳中求新,高考命题力求体现新课标的五大基本理念:重视共同基础,构建发展平台;提供多种选择,适应个性需求;优化学习方式,提高自主学习能力;关注学生情感,提高人文素养;完善评价体系,促进学生发展。高考试题要“以考查学生对英语基础知识和基本技能的掌握情况为主,但更体现能力立意,考查学生的创新能力和实践能力;检测学生用英语收集、处理信息、分析和解决问题的能力”。2008年江苏高考新题型的首次出现给江苏省众多高中英语和广大考生提出了新的挑战,如何切实提高学生的任务型阅读水平,快速适应高考改革的步伐,是值得我们高中英语教师思考的问题。
任务型阅读 - 理论依据
阅读是由感知、思维、推理、评价、判断、想象和解决问题等一系列积极的心理活动构成的。阅读是中国学生学习外语的主要方式,是学生获取信息的主要手段。在阅读过程中,信息的获取完全是一种交互活动,信息的获取要靠读者的“图式”知识。“图式”包括学习图式、生活图式和工作图式,“图式”知识是学习的基础,同时又是学习的成果之一,“图式驱动阅读”模式(top-down approach),是一种利用大脑图式描述知识帮助理解文本的阅读方式。理解涉及文本和图式两方面因素,信息的获取不仅取决于文本本身的难易度,还取决于学生的背景知识、语体知识和语言解码能力,是读者在进行文本解码的同时运用已有知识帮助理解的过程,包括世界知识、、话题知识、语篇知识、策略知识等。任务型阅读(task-based reading)主要依赖于“形式图式”的能力,而“内容图式”和“语言图式”起辅助作用。2008年江苏高考新题型的设计属任务型阅读,相对传统阅读理解题型,更注重考生在语言输入的基础上加强语言输出能力的考查,要求对摄取信息进行分析、概括、整理、理解并根据需要进行综合运用。
任务型阅读 - 特点类型
特点(1)任务型阅读侧重语篇分析,剖析文章的“脉络”,即文章的结构或者框架。在阅读教学中,“英语语篇”按照文体可分记叙文(narrative)、描述文(description)、议论文(argumentation)、说明文(exposition)。各类文体各有其写作特点,任务型阅读后题目常按照一定的逻辑顺序展开。学会分析语篇,培养语篇分析能力可快速完成文字表达的任务。 (2)阅读材料后题目设置多样化,考查学生多种能力。任务型阅读虽然有考查学生的单词拼写能力,但是和“单词拼写”以及“对话填空”有着本质的区别。任务型阅读着重考的是语篇分析能力,对学生能力的考查更全面,要求也更高,包括考查学生的思维能力、分析能力、词汇能力以及其他的语言深层等。 (3)阅读题目设置有梯度,答题要求简练和规范。任务型阅读属阅读范畴,题目设置旨在围绕不同的阅读技能和语言应用而展开,涉及词性转换、词语释义、同意替换、语法结构、归纳演绎、结构分析、细节理解等。任务型阅读有字数限制,表达部分也暗含有一些要求,诸如大小写、答题的一致性及词性等等,这些隐性的规范需要学生自己去揣摩。任务型阅读也随着阅读材料内容、文体、题目设置、答题要求的不同而呈现不同的难易度。
类型任务型英语学习是指学习者通过活动学语言(learning English by doing things)的,任务型阅读是指通过各种语言活动的形式来考查学生语言运用能力,考查学生在限定的时间内能否“按要求辨认语言结构、内容、事物发展顺序和程序。”
任务型阅读 - 解题思路
任务型阅读一般的解题思路可归纳为四步曲,即“审题”→“略读”→“边细读边解题”→“复核”。“审题”,即看清题目及要求,做到有的放矢,心中有数。2008江苏高考考试说明中三个示例,分别如下:示例1:请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。示例2:请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词,注意:每空格1个单词,不得用文章中的单词。示例3:请认真阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词,注意:每空格不超过6个单词。弄清以上三种不同答题要求均为“审大题”,审题还须“审小题”和“审格式”。 “略读”,这里指的是快速阅读、掌握大意。在做题以前要快速扫视一下文章的,了解阅读材料的基本信息、语篇的文体类型,如记叙文、议论文还是说明文,作者的写作目的与态度等,为下一步完成任务作铺垫。“边细读边解题”,指通过细读题目和文章中相关信息完成指定任务。 在此步骤,教师应指导学生注意以下解题技巧:注意表格前的小标题,它通常是段落和表格的主题句,有助于理解文章。理解表格设计,表格一般包括列标题和行标题,通过阅读这些标题和表格里的内容;可迅速了解表格的结构和表格的设计原理。同时也可缩小信息范围,确定考查内容。根据已填的内容来推断所填之词的形式,是单词或词组。填写答案时注意工整对称性,要注意与已填部分的形式保持一致。比如:是-ing都用-ing,是名词都用名词。同时要注意时态、语态、句式等,避免出现错误。“复核”即检查核对初步完成的所要求的任务。通常做法是全部填完后,把文章看一遍,检查所填之词是否符合文章内容,答题是否符合规范,是否正确以及大小写等。
任务型阅读 - 培养策略
新教材与任务型阅读(1)课文阅读教学与任务型阅读的衔接 ①课文教学采用任务阅读教学法 任务阅读教学吸收了任务型教学的基本理念,强调阅读目的、阅读活动的真实性。让学生通过完成真实的阅读任务提高阅读理解能力。其主要程序包括pre-task, while-task, post-task。任务前、中、后阶段可以设计不同的阅读教学活动来提高学生的阅读技能。如要提高学生的skimming(略读)技能,教师可设计此类活动:阅读后给出标题;阅读后匹配标题;阅读后撰写概要;话题匹配等。 ②课文教学重视语篇分析 《牛津高中英语》教材中的阅读篇章的题材是多种多样的,应重视学生语篇分析能力的培养,学生也须重视自己的教师是如何进行语篇文体的分析的。一般说来,不同文体有其各自的写作特点。如:记叙文的故事是按照“开端———发展———高潮———结尾”的顺序写就;记叙文中的人物传记一般是按照“人物生平———人物成就———对人物评价”的模式撰写;说明文的结构分为引言、正文和结束语三部分,而议论文则是通过论点(argumentation)、论据(supporting details)和结论(concluding)这几部分展开。了解并熟悉不同文体的特征,有利于学生迅速归纳出文章的大意和作者的写作意图,有利于学生理解阅读材料,有助于处理任务型阅读题型中主题概括类题目的解答。 ③任务型阅读用于课文理解和课文巩固环节 《牛津高中英语》教材每个模块有3~4个单元,每个单元均有reading板块,任务型阅读中的图表类型是一种较常用的类型,可用于reading板块课文理解和课文巩固环节。 (2)新教材词汇教学在任务型阅读中的体现 新课改下词汇教学的目标是教会学生如何学习词汇、积累词汇、扩展词汇和正确运用词汇。标准强调对词汇学习目标要求主要涉及三个方面:词汇的记忆、词义的理解和词汇的应用。标准强调词汇学习要结合表达需求、话题范围和语境。词汇教学应侧重在情景、语境和话题讨论中进行,有利于学生对词汇的理解、掌握和应用。新题型任务型阅读对词汇的考查有词语释义、词形转换、词组搭配、同义转换等多种形式。因此,教师在呈现词汇时,应充分注意音、义、形的统一,可根据学生不同的年龄段选择不同的呈现方法。在词汇教学中应重视以下几方面的教学,如:单词请亲戚(词形、词性变化练习);近义、反义词汇积累;词语搭配等,教师还应能够根据具体的单词介绍相应的词汇策略,如“上下文策略”、“词根、词缀记忆策略”、分类、联想等。学生具备丰富的词汇、扎实的词汇功底无疑对于处理任务型阅读新题型具有很大的帮助。 (3)新教材阅读策略在任务型阅读中的应用 阅读教学以培养学生的阅读理解能力为能力目标,使学生掌握一定的阅读,从而从阅读中获取需要的信息、知识、娱乐等。不同的学习阶段,阅读教学的目标不同,所培养的阅读技巧和策略也不同。《牛津高中英语》重视培养学生的阅读策略,比如跳读、寻读、览读、首尾句阅读、预测等。任务型阅读题由文字和图表共同组成,不同文体采用的阅读策略也不尽相同。有时学生可根据图表类型从文章中找寻答案,有时却需要先读文章。各种阅读策略的习得,对于高中学生快速地处理所读材料信息非常重要,学生可根据阅读目的选择阅读方式,调整阅读速度,完成任务要求。教师在教材处理中应重视阅读策略(reading strategy)的教学,切实提高学生的阅读水平。
任务型阅读应注意的原则学生掌握任务型阅读解题步骤和技巧后,还应注意以下几点: ①循序渐进的原则 任务型阅读考查学生的各种能力,要求也较高,因此,我们在做任务型阅读题时,要从易到难(阅读材料由易到难,同一篇阅读材料题目不一定按题号做,应由易及难),由浅入深,应循序渐进,只有这样,才能增强学生信心,逐步提高学生的成就感,进而培养学生对任务型阅读题型的兴趣。 ②有效阅读的原则 由于学生对任务型阅读题型熟悉程度不如传统阅读理解题型,一篇高质量的任务型阅读题常具有一定的梯度,多数设置了几个学生不能轻易解决的问题,我们的学生往往在此题型上花费的时间超过了《考试说明》的建议时间,即耗时过长,长此以往,养成了不良习惯,因此须增强任务型阅读的有效性。 “任务型阅读”是2008年江苏高考的新增题型,我们要通过研读和分析《》,训练和指导这一新兴题型,掌握解题规律和技巧,从日常教学入手进行策略培养,才能逐步提高阅读能力,快速正确地完成指定任务要求。
任务型阅读 - 题型分类
A.事实询问题; B.推理判断题; C.数据推算题; D.识图解意题; E.主旨大意题; F.常识题。
任务型阅读 - 解题技巧
对考生要求对阅读理解能力的测试是英语考试中必不可少的测试项目,主要考查学生对于不同体裁或不同题材语言材料的理解能力,以及通过材料的阅读,对材料中信息的捕获能力。此项能力的测试,考生要做到以下几方面要求: 1.不但要求掌握所读材料的主旨大意、中心思想,而且要求掌握文章中的详细事实与细节。 2.不但要求对于具体事实情节的理解,而且要求对其抽象含义的理解,既要理解字面意思,又要理解其深层含义,包括作者的态度、观点、意图等。 3.既要求理解文章中某句、某段的含义及全文的逻辑关系,又要求根据其含义及逻辑关系进行判断和推理。 4.既要求考生能够运用材料中的信息去理解、;又要求考生能运用中学生应有的生活常识去分析、理解问题。
应试技巧与解题步骤如何才能巧答阅读理解题呢?我认为可以采取以下几种应试技巧和解题步骤: 首先对原文材料迅速浏览,掌握全文的主旨大意。因为阅读理解题一般没有标题,所以,速读全文,抓住中心主旨很有必要,在速读的过程中,应尽可能多地捕获信息材料。 其次,细读题材,各个击破。掌握全文的大意之后,细细阅读每篇材料后的问题,弄清每题要求后,带着问题,再回到原文中去寻找、捕获有关信息。 要善于抓住每段的主题句,阅读时,要有较强的针对性。对于捕获到的信息,要做认真分析,仔细推敲,理解透彻,只有这样,针对题目要求,才能做到稳、准。
任务型阅读 - 解题建议
下面,根据阅读理解测试的要求,针对各个不同考查内容的考查,给出几点解题建议:
事实询问题此类题型的问题以what、who、which、when、where、how或者why等词引导,就文中某句、某段或某一具体细节进行提问并要求考生回答。 做好这类题的要领是:1.明确题意,顺藤摸瓜。2.按照要求,寻找答案来源。3.找准关键词,明白其暗示作用。4.多读课文,正确使用排除法。
推理判断题既要求学生透过文章表面文字信息推测文章隐含意思,又要求学生对作者的态度、意图及文章细节的发展作正确的推理判断,力求从作者的角度去考虑,不要固守自己的看法或观点。这类试题常以如下句式发问: What can you conclude from this passage? What's the auther's attitude towards...? We can infer from the passage that……. Which statement is(not) true? 这就要求考生首先在阅读时,要抓住文章的主题和细节,分析文章结构,根据上下文内在联系,挖掘文章的深层含义。 其次,对于暗含在文章中的人物的行为动机、事件中的因果关系及作者未言明的倾向、、态度、观点等要进行合乎逻辑的判断、推理、分析,进一步增强理解能力,抓住材料实质性的东西。
数据推算题此题要求学生就文章提供的数据,以及数据与文中其他信息的关系做简单计算和推断。在做此类题时: 1.要抓住并正确理解与数据有关的信息含义。 2.弄清众多信息中哪些属于有用信息,哪些属于干扰信息。 3.不要孤立看待数字信息,而要抓住一些关键用语的意义。
识图解意题此类插图题型是通过图解、地图或插图的形式,形象化地表现信息,用以降低试题的难度,是短文和题目不可缺少的组成部分。在做此类题时,要求学生一定要: 1.把文章与图示结合起来,图文互相参照、互相验证。 2.若是地图,则要做到方位明确。 3.要正确理解文中方位介词及有关信息词的重要意义。
主旨大意题此类题型用以考查学生对文章主题或中心思想的领会和理解能力。一类题型为主题问题。如: What is the main idea of this passage? What does the passage maily talk about? What does the writer want to tell us? 另一类为标题问题。 如:Which tittle is the best tittle of this article? 寻找主题句往往是做好此类题的关键。因此,在做题时,要注意的主题句(往往为第一句)。英文叫“Topic Sentence”,它一般都用来表示一个段落的主旨大意,抓住主题句,就不难确定文章的最佳标题。
经验常识题&此类题主要是考查中学生应有的多项综合知识,包括:社会知识、天文知识、史地知识、科普知识及对生活常识的主观掌握程度。此类题往往与文章没有直接关系,学生只能凭自己的常识进行判断,然后做出正确、符合这些规律的选择。
为本词条添加和相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
您也可以使用以下网站账号登录:
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:
参与编辑人数:
最近更新时间: 09:48:21
贡献光荣榜
扫描二维码用手机浏览词条
保存二维码可印刷到宣传品
扫描二维码用手机浏览词条
保存二维码可印刷到宣传品

我要回帖