World of Warplanes
X: Rebirth
X3: Terran Conflict
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Zoo Tycoon 2
Kakashi Susanoo Moveset Mod
Kakashi Susanoo Moveset Mod
Naruto six paths MOD
Naruto six paths MOD with TexMod. Textures of this mod available.Inspiration from the anime.Description Fran?ais/English
Kage Summit Sasuke Moveset
Sasuke Custom Rinnegan Texmod
A simple texmod for every version of Sasuke that replaces Sharingans
-Kakashi-Naruto-Gaara-Gai-Sasuke-Sakura-Karin-Suigetsu
/yasin.o.09
Kakashi Hokage accessory
Kakashi Hokage accessory&br /&&br /&character customization & Kakashi & back accessory & hokage hat
It's been just over 4 months since the paid modding fiasco failed and Valve stopped the sale of mods on the Skyrim Workshop. I'm not here to beat the dead horse on what happened then, but I am here to talk about one of the major fall out points (pun not intended) from that situation, specifically, donations to mod authors.During the time when paid modding was active, and in the aftermath, two thin a lot of users on the Nexus didn't know it was even possible to donate money to their favourite mod authors, and the amount of money donated to mod authors was so negligible it b ...()
If you have read
you will be aware that we are now looking to recruit a part-time User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer. This is integral to getting the redesign of the site correct and we need a professional to come onboard as soon as possible to help us! We've received a heck of a lot of feedback from the survey we ran and on top of that lots of members have been sending me personal messages about what they'd like to see changed on the sites. From the information I've received, I know that you are all very interested in being a part of this process. The Nexu ...()
The results are in!Well the results are in and I thank you for all the time, effort and input that went into completing the surveys. We had over 25,000 responses in a two and a half day period which took both Robin and I totally by surprise and just reinforced our belief in the passionate community we have here at NexusMods.I've put all the comments into two different documents and am now in the process of reading them, making notes and tallying the suggestions up so that we get an idea of what we can do to best improve the experience for you all. Like I said before, this process is open to t ...()
Hi all, If you’re reading this and you're wondering who I am then you might want to check out
that briefly introduces me. But let me explain a little more about myself. Firstly, a big hello! Okay, so my name is Paul and I go under the forum name BlindJudge - which comes from one of my
and no, I can’t do it - yet!
I’m a passionate gamer who enjoys pretty much any game going, my Steam collection is pretty vast (1100+ games at present) and contains everything from the latest blockbusters through to some lesser known but amazing gems of i ...()
Back in March we put up a job posting for a Community Manager position at Nexus Mods. I was looking for someone who was a part of the modding community who could be a friendly-face on the sites and would handle a lot of the PR and community side of things on the Nexus which has been lacking in recent years.Over 400 people applied for the position and over the course of a couple of months I whittled down the applicant list to a "short-list" of 30 people, and then further down to a shorter-list of 4. Before I contacted these remaining 4 individuals, however, I met up with a close gaming friend f ...()
Over the past 24 hours the Nexus sites have gone down 3 times, sometimes for as much as an hour. It's school holiday season which means it's also DDoS season, typically a time when an abnormally high amount of DDoS attacks happen (logical conclusion is...?). We're told by our hosts that we are not the target but unfortunately we're being taken down due to the attacks happening against our host's and main data centre's infrastructure. It's nice to know we're not the target, at least, but obviously it still sucks.If you're wondering why we don't just "do something" about it. We do. We pay a lot
As you might know we've been struggling with our
after the past few weeks and have been working towards getting them on the same Cloud setup that's worked so well for us with the main sites themselves.However, we'd struggled to understand why, all of a sudden, the load times on the forums went from fine to absolutely awful in little to no time at all. There wasn't any sort of traffic spike and the servers weren't being constantly DDoS'd so there was no real reason for it. We knew it wasn't our database because the forums are running on the same database cluster that the sites are
We're aware the forums have been largely inaccessible and now down since 11pm (GMT) on the 18th of June. In an unwelcome throwback to the
Nexus years the RAID controller on the forum server has seemingly packed in. Perhaps the forum server wanted to give us one last gift before we (had planned) to transition to the new cloud-based system over the weekend?Thankfully all our database operations are stored on a 5-server database cluster unrelated to the forum server, so things like the member database, posts, topics, etc. are all fine, dandy and indeed all working from
I just wanted to provide a quick update. While I haven't been able to reach a computer at all this weekend I'm aware that the servers have been slower than usual over the past few days.The root cause of this issue is a database cluster node that got knocked out Saturday afternoon, meaning we've been running on 4 nodes instead of the usual 5. On top of that we're currently seeing higher than usual traffic, about 22% more than a usual Sunday, so not only are we running at 20% less power capacity but we're also serving 22% more users. I'm not entirely sure what the traffic bump is attributed to b ...()
Bug reportsMods having bugs in them is nothing new. If you've used or released at least a few mods in your time you'll have come across certain "features" in the mod that probably aren't supposed to be and weren't intended to be there.Up until now if you came across a bug in a mod you'd have to report it either in the file's comments or as a private message to the author of the mod themselves. Very few mod authors have set up their own bug reporting systems on their own hosting solutions for reporting bugs on their files.Today we've released a first edition of a new bug reporting system on Nex ...()
Image Library
Video Library
Network Stats
Members: 9,727,280
Topics: 1,394,005
Topic Views: 442,797,662
Kudos Given: 486,098
Profile Views: 645,304,903
Stored PMs: 929,802
Page Served in: 0.928sGlobal Storm mod for Battlefield 2 - Mod DB
Global Storm mod for Battlefield 2
Global Storm mod is a modification for Battlefield 2 v1.5.
Main goal of GS mod is to improve gameplay with semi-realistic style
GS mod has also a goal of making "BattleField 2 v2.0" that means improving game only with good stuff and to stay with original BF2 concept and of course to have the same system requirements as BF2 v1.5.
If you are looking for a mod that will drastically change gameplay, moving it away from original BF2 concept then this mod won't be attractive to you as other mods would.
Global Storm mod brings features that wil improve your gaming experience over vanilla Battlefield 2. Those features are:
- N - New weapons, - N - New textures, - 3D - Better and smarter bots (ESAI bots); - Improvements to all v - Improve - Increa - Bigger Single Player map sizes: 16/32/64 (thanks to the work of "Ti_GER arn354). - and much, much more.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x THERE ARE 2 STANDALONE VERSIONS: - ONE VERSION IS ONLY FOR BATTLEFIELD 2 V1.50; - OTHER VERSION IS FOR THOSE WHO ALSO OWNS BF2: SPECIAL FORCES EXPANSION; x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
In agreement with "", Global Storm mod is now using better AI, from "Enhanced Strategic AI" mod
" made Eotech holo, Elcan, Reflex. "" made new USMC MARPATs. MasterChiefRulZ made "MEC Hard Time Coyote gloves" "", shared his vehicle HUDs with Global Storm.
Special thanks to "" because he gave me a tutorials on how to mod :)
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
I have officially stopped working on this mod. There is not much I can do and I've started to work on my other projects. The mod is not perfect but it is stable and it improves BF2 while NOT moving away from vanilla concept of BF2. I truly believe that Global Storm is how BattleField 2 could have looked if it was further developed. Again goal of Global Storm was always to make BattleField 2 v2.0 and not altering it.
Thank you for your support and happy gaming.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
During the last 10 days I was working on some sounds effect and I decided to bring them into GS. That also led me to fix some of my mistakes I made before. In result the mod should now be in a more stable condition. Also good guy
was good enough to share his cool looking HUDs for armored vehicles with GS. And with help of the
, GS now has a multiplayer support. There's a dedicated server on which you can play GS against other players. In order to play on this server you'll need to download a "". Start it and ingame you'll be asked to make a new online profile.
There are 2 cool things about BF2ModLauncher:
- First, the profile that you'll make there, can also be used to play other mods (AP,PR,FH2 and so on).
- Second it won't make any changes to BF2 files, which means you could at the same time have e.g. BF2Revive installed and play it if you wish on their supported servers. The profile that you make with BF2ModLauncher is different, NOT connected with e.g. BF2Revive, GameRanger and so on.
Here is the changelog of v0.8.5:
- Added new firing sounds for handheld weapons.
- Added new vehicles HUDs.
- Changed weapons RoF to work better with BF2 Engine.
- Changed weapons Crosshair size, now it's more spread out, but it's only a visual change.
- Changed weapon recoil, now it's a stronger recoil and little harder to hit enemies.
- Changed main menu music, now it's a main theme of BFBC2.
- Fixed missing sounds on some weapons.
- Tweaked localization files, but I still recommend to play this mod with English version.
Sample images of the new vehicle HUDs:
Sample of the new sounds effect:
Global Storm v0.8.5 - MODDB download link:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alternative download link:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Global Storm: Special Forces Edition v0.7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
See you on the battlefield !
New and improved version of Global Storm mod is ready !
Global Storm Mod - Strikes back with two new versions.
The Global Storm mod v0.6 - The Last Stand. To win or lose it's up to you.
Global Storm Special Forces v0.2. The new and updated version is now ready for download.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the
with no filter applied, to browse all available. to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.
Global Storm mod is a simple mod with a simple goal of improving vanilla gameplay with semi-realistic style.OnePiece A Pirate Adventure!
This is a modpack inspired not only by onepiece but as well as other onepiece packs. There is a total of 147+ mods in this pack ment to come as close as possible to the world of onepiece as it can. I hope you enjoy your adventure and have fun.Make worlds BiomesOPlenty.After starting this pack you will arrive at a purple and black checkerd menu what you have to due is click on one of the arrows at the top left corner to get to the right menu screen this happens because aetherII wants to put up it's custom menu but I'm using a custom menu mod in order to have my own custom screen to override aetherII.Heres the current mod list[1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.12Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10CodeChickenLib-1.7.10-1.1.3.136-universalCoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.3-303ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.0.300-universalLLibrary-0.3.4-1.7.10[1.7.10]DamageIndicatorsMod-3.2.3[1.7.10-10.13.2.1230]Large Sign-2.01.7.10-dynamicswordskills-1.6.51.7.10-HarderWildlife-3.9.0b1.7.10-HardLib-3.9.0a1.7.10-MB_Battlegear2-Bullseye-1.0.8.0aether_10.1.4ancientwarfare-2.4.108-beta-MC1.7.10-FULLAnimationAPI-1.7.10-1.2.3antiqueatlas-4.2.2-1.7.10AquaticAbyss-1.7.10-1.1.1Artifice-1.7.10-1.1.5R-399Atum-1.7.10-0.6.60backpack-2.0.1-1.7.xBaublesHud-1.7.10-1.2.1bedcraftbeyond-1.7.10-1.0.5aBetterFoliage-mc1.7-1.0.12BetterSleeping-1.7.10-0.11BiblioCraft[v1.9.2][MC1.7.10]BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty][v1.9]BigDoors-1.7.10-1.0.0BigTrees-172b-forge1060BiomesOPlenty-1.7.10-2.1.0.1387-universalBrandonsCore-1.0.0.4Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.6 - MC 1.7.10ChestTransporter-2.0.3-MC1.7.10ChocoCraft-4.1.5CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.4.35-universalCraftHeraldry 1.1.3custom_sword_1.7.10_V0.13CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.7CustomOreGen-1.7.10-1.2.21D3Core-1.7.10-1.1.0.30doubleJump-1.7.10-0.1.11-universalDragonMounts-r41-1.7.10DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v6.3.1DynamicLights-1.7.10EnchantingPlus-1.7.10-3.0.2-dEnchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2aEt Futurum-1.4.1ExtendedPotions-MC1.7.10-1.2Farseek-1.0.8fastcraft-1.21FlatBedrock-1.0.2gilded-games-utilgladius-1.0.0gokiStats-1.7.2-1.0growthcraft-apples-1.7.10-2.1.0growthcraft-bamboo-1.7.10-2.1.0growthcraft-cellar-1.7.10-2.1.0bgrowthcraft-core-1.7.10-2.1.0agrowthcraft-fishtrap-1.7.10-2.1.0agrowthcraft-grapes-1.7.10-2.1.0growthcraft-hops-1.7.10-2.1.0growthcraft-rice-1.7.10-2.1.0ahgp-1.7.10-1.1.0.4-universalhot_water-1.0.5-1.7.10InventoryTweaks-1.58-147IvToolkit-1.2JourneyMap5.0.1_Unlimited_MC1.7.10JustAnotherSpawner-0.17.4JWIN_v0.9.0_1.7.10k4lib-1.7.10-0.1.50-universalLadders-0.5.0-MC1.7.10LootBags-1.7.10-1.8.1Lumberjack-1.7.10-1.1.0.21LunatriusCore-1.7.10-1.1.2.21-universalmalisiscore-1.7.10-0.11.4malisisdoors-1.7.10-1.7.1millenaire-6.0.0Mine Mine no Mi-1.7.10-0.2.4MinecraftLoader 0.1.3 mc1.7.10mobdropexchangeorb-mc1.7.10-v1.4.1MoBends-0.20.1 for MC 1.7.10MobProperties-1.7.10-0.4.0MobiusCore-1.2.5_1.7.10MoreBows2-1.0.1MoreEnchantments-1.7.10-1.3.2.1MrCrayfishFurnitureModv3.4.8(1.7.10)NaturalAbsorption-1.7.10-1.2.1NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universalNoMobSpawningOnTrees-1.0.0-mc1.7.10Oceancraft-1.4.1OnePiece Weapons Mod 1.7.10OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_C1OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.4.4OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.8Opis-1.2.5_1.7.10Pam's Harvest the Nether 1.7.10aPam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10fPotionIDHelper-1.0.4ResourceLoader-1.2runicdungeons-1.1.5cSAPManPack-1.7.10-2.5.1ShadersModCore-v2.3.28-mc1.7.10-fsecretroomsmod-1.7.10-4.7.1.373shipsMod-v1.7.10-1.0.2shipwrecks_winslow-1.7.10-1.6.3shouldersurfing-1.7.10smallboats-1.7.10-10.13.0-14.0SpecialAttacks_2.0.1_1.8StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.5.12StorageDrawers-BiomesOPlenty-1.7.10-1.0.1Streams-0.1.4squidless-1.7.10-0.6.1Stackie-1.7.10-1.6.0.36-universalSuperEnchants-0.4.1ThermalDynamics-[1.7.10]1.1.0-161ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.0.3B1-218ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.2.0-102UniversalCore-1.0.1VarietyChests-1.7.10-1.4.0Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10weaponmod-1.14.3WTFCaveBiomes_1.7.10_v1.21WTFCore_1.7.10_v1.41
ServerPack is also updated.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Created By:
Modpack Created:
Last Updated: 3 weeks ago
Never pay for voice chat again
Discord is a completely free to use voice-chat with no gotchas. This means you can make as many servers as you want with no slot limitations. For more information on the features Discord offers, visit them at
Why should I use Discord on Technic?
Technic offers Discord integration in our major modpacks with a custom mod , but you can also include this mod straight in your own modpack. This will show your users how many clients are connected to your Discord server and they can also click on a link to quickly join voice chat straight from the game. It's never been easier to get voice chat on your server!
If you enter your Discord server ID on the Platform, we will add the Discord server embed straight on your modpacks page. Also, the launcher will display a "Join Voice Chat" button on your modpack as well as an active user count.
Discord integration will continue to grow as well. We plan in the near future to allow the mod to communicate all text chat between Discord and your Minecraft server allowing everyone to stay in touch no matter where they are!
Where do I get my Discord server ID?
Once you create your own free Discord server you can access your server ID by going to Server Settings->Widget and clicking the copy button next to Server ID. Make sure to click "Enable Widget" or the integration will not function properly.

我要回帖

更多关于 storm 的文章

随机推荐