Iwiiweartheshorts.(对画线工具部分提问)

填空并翻译:1.Would you like ____ buy ___ ___ ___shorts?2.The students in our school ____ wear winter ____ in ______ November.3.We must wear _____ uniforms for _____ seasons.(difference)4.___ Summer,we ____ (usual) wear shirts with ____ ____ _____百度作业帮
填空并翻译:1.Would you like ____ buy ___ ___ ___shorts?2.The students in our school ____ wear winter ____ in ______ November.3.We must wear _____ uniforms for _____ seasons.(difference)4.___ Summer,we ____ (usual) wear shirts with ____ ____ ____
填空并翻译:1.Would you like ____ buy ___ ___ ___shorts?2.The students in our school ____ wear winter ____ in ______ November.3.We must wear _____ uniforms for _____ seasons.(difference)4.___ Summer,we ____ (usual) wear shirts with ____ ____ ____.5.People feel cold in Shanghai in ____ March.6.____ many students like our English teacher in our class.7.I think he ____ 182 _____ tall.8.I think Alice ____ 42 kilograms.9.I would rather ____ (be) ____ astronaut ___ 8 ____ time.10.I have ____ learn how ____ teach children English better because I want to be a good teacher.11.You always have ___(a toothache/toothache) _____ you eat ____ ____ ____.(sweet)
1 to me some of2.always coats cold3.different different4.in usually a school tie5.late6.not7.is cm8.weights9.be in10.to to11.a toothache when many sweet things初二英语句型转换1.Children wear new clothes on special days(画线提问)画线部分为 new clothes_____ ______ children wear on special days?2.I'd like to buy a pair of gloves (画线提问)画线部分为a pair of gloves_____ ______百度作业帮
初二英语句型转换1.Children wear new clothes on special days(画线提问)画线部分为 new clothes_____ ______ children wear on special days?2.I'd like to buy a pair of gloves (画线提问)画线部分为a pair of gloves_____ _____
初二英语句型转换1.Children wear new clothes on special days(画线提问)画线部分为 new clothes_____ ______ children wear on special days?2.I'd like to buy a pair of gloves (画线提问)画线部分为a pair of gloves_____ ______ you like to buy?3.The pants are made of leather(画线提问)画线部分为 leather_____ ______ the pants made of?4.The paper party hat is too big for him to wear.(同义句转换)The paper party hat is ____ ____ _____ ____ ______ wear it5.These styles of dressing are very new (画线提问)画线部分为 very new_____ do you _____ of these styles of dressing?
1.what do2.what do3.what are4.big enough for him to5.what think对画线部分提问 . 1. i never wear shirts .画线部分 shirts2. he
the evening.画线部分 in
evening._百度作业帮
对画线部分提问 . 1. i never wear shirts .画线部分 shirts2. he
the evening.画线部分 in
对画线部分提问 . 1. i never wear shirts .画线部分 shirts2. he
the evening.画线部分 in
What do you never wear?When does he watch TV?请及时采纳,多谢!1.对画线部分提问:The man in a pink shirt is my teacher.(对The man in a pink shirt 提问)2.变同义句:Tom does not wear red jacket.3.根据句意及首字母提示填写单词.What do you w( ——A big schoolbag.4.根据句意用_百度作业帮
1.对画线部分提问:The man in a pink shirt is my teacher.(对The man in a pink shirt 提问)2.变同义句:Tom does not wear red jacket.3.根据句意及首字母提示填写单词.What do you w( ——A big schoolbag.4.根据句意用
1.对画线部分提问:The man in a pink shirt is my teacher.(对The man in a pink shirt 提问)2.变同义句:Tom does not wear red jacket.3.根据句意及首字母提示填写单词.What do you w( ——A big schoolbag.4.根据句意用正确的代词填空.We are in the classroom.Can you see(
1.Who is your teacher?2.Tom is not in red jacket.3.want4.us
2.Tom is not yin red jacket.3.Want.4.Us.
Who is my teacher?I () the green shorts.在go,be,wear,like,forget,take,do,play,wrap,have里用正确形式填空_百度作业帮
I () the green shorts.在go,be,wear,like,forget,take,do,play,wrap,have里用正确形式填空
I () the green shorts.在go,be,wear,like,forget,take,do,play,wrap,have里用正确形式填空
I (,wear) the green shorts.我穿绿色的短裤.

我要回帖

更多关于 就画线部分提问 的文章

随机推荐