跪求that is a shamee (That's Nice Remix)!!!

Perfumes Articles female
sharedDesigners
Floral Fruity Gourmand & Groups
Fantasy The Nice Remix Britney Spears for women
Online shops offers:
Total people voted: 242
female 25- 25+
male 25- 25+
I have it:&242
I had it:&28
I want it:&198
My signature:&2
main accords
white floral
Britney Spears presents two new versions of her best selling and most popular fragrance Fantasy from 2005 - The Naughty Remix and The Nice Remix. These flankers are coming out at the beginning of February 2014. The Naughty Remix is made for moments when you feel a bit dangerous and daring, while The Nice Remix is in touch with your softer side. Both fragrances are made to emphasize certain notes of the original.
“Fantasy is truly an unforgettable scent. Remixing the original notes to create new fantasy scents gives my fans and me more ways of expressing our inner fantasies - whether they’re naughty or nice.” Britney Spears.
The Nice Remix, as romantic and flirty version, is a sparkling fruity scent that blends signature kiwi accord with floral tones such as jasmine, sweet cupcake and creamy musk.
Both versions are available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum
Fragrance Notes
Main Notes According to Your Votes
User votes
long lasting
very long lasting
User votes
This perfume reminds me of &
Fantasy The Nice Remix Fragrance Reviews
applestrudle
I don't know where the kiwi is (maybe i just don't know what I'm looking for). To me this is a super special version of The Body Shop White Musk which is very popular (but in my opinion boring). I also think the jasmine makes it a bit much for day time wear (a bit heady). But I like it, it's sexy and youthful for the evening. I have got a lot of compliments from it.
EDIT: I can smell the kiwi when I smell my clothes. Yum!
I bought this after being gifted the naughty remix recently, and I must say I can hardly tell a difference between the two. Other than, the Nice remix is a lot more..mute. It's a lot lighter, whilst the naughty keeps the same scent but makes it darker and more night-time. I much prefer the Nice Remix over the Naughty, but on both all I can smell is Cupcakes + Chocolate. I also, shamefully, haven't even smelt the original Fantasy yet. (I've tried about 3 times in a store but can never really smell it!) I'm planning on making it my next purchase or so, but if it's like these remixes i'm looking forward to it as I really like this one.
This is currently in my bag for everyday use and I really enjoy it. It's soft and sweet but not too over powering, more muted than the original Fantasy and it's twin 'naughty remix'.
It's girly and sweet without being too sugary.
I've come to realise that after having tested both the Naughty and Nice Remix versions of Fantasy that these two scents are essentially a replicate of Fantasy broken down into the top notes and the base notes.
I wore Fantasy in my late teens and early twenties and whenever I wore it I always favoured the drydown. The original Fantasy would open with a sour, fruity burst of kiwi before drying down into a smooth, vanillary base that was not unlike the scent of baked cupcakes. The Nice Remix is the kiwi opening with a dash of sugar, minus all the vanilla and baked goods. Whereas The Naughty Remix is all about the vanilla and the gourmand nuances without the kiwi fruit. It's almost as if Fantasy's scent pyramid has been severed down the middle.
I find that I miss the vanilla note once it has been taken away. The vanilla was always the note that stood out the most to my nose in the original Fantasy. In my personal opinion the kiwi note as the most dominant accord doesn't really work in this scent's favour. I'm not surprised that The Naughty Remix is the more popular of the two.
As I've gotten older I have admittedly grown out of Fantasy. I have no desire to own either one of these Remix flankers, however if I were to choose one, I would go for the Naughty Remix as it has more of the notes I like smelling on my skin.
foxy_princess
Tested it twice, and i absolutely love it.
what i like about this is that its very reminiscent of Fantasy before they reformulated it - angel food cupcake with powdered sugar and hint of jasmine to hold this back from being a toothache. I would advise anyone who is gutted by the reformulation of the original to try this. I tried the naughty remix and it was like smelling battle of the cupcake and orris root, way too musky!
This is delicious, will definitely purchase when winter approaches!
If they discontinue this, i will probably never buy a Britney fragrance again lol
candyfluff7
I love this more than the original Fantasy, which I did not think possible. To my nose this smells like the original Fantasy with more vanilla, cupcake and jasmine thrown in, and some of the juicy fruits taken out. Imagine spraying yourself with the orginal Fantasy four hours ago, it has dried down, the juicy sweetness has settled, you then slap on some cheap cocoa butter - you know the kind, cupcakey vanilla somewhat synthetic coconutty scent, but not the spicy synthetic coconut...that is what this fragrance smells like to my nose. It is instantly comforting and familiar.
The 2 remixes are like taking fantasy and splitting it in two pathways-one goes to the darker and sexier side, the other goes for soft and innocent.
As I thought NICE was just like fantasy, I was delighted to know I was wrong.
It's a beautiful soft fragrance with emphasis on jasmine.
Jasmine makes this fragrance round and less sharp or sweet than fantasy. However, it is still very sweet.
It's less potent and more discrete, but with every movement, I get a whiff of nice.
Good job Britney.
nickhi1984
I went to the store with my mom about a year ago and was testing out fragrances, looking for something not too expensive but nice. I tried out this one (the Naughty Remix wasn't available for testing) and I really liked it! It is sweet, cupcakes and jasmine to me. I don't really get any of the Kiwi in this. I get cupcakes & musk. This was what sent me out to try the rest of Britney's Fantasy fragrances
Britney is really surprising me with her fragrances. They are extremely good.
This one is a real pleasure, a very sweet treat.
I'm not keen on fruity fragrances (although I used to really love them but hated sweet scents. How times change) and this one was kiwi-sweet to start with, but the kiwi fades within minutes leaving a gorgeous and indeed cupcake-y cloud. jasmine in this is subtle but, along with the musk, grounds the sweetness to make it wearable and highly enjoyable. I was complimented when wearing this within 10 minutes of being in the vicinity of another human being.
There is something else in this fragrance which reminds me of an aftershave I used to know and love. I couldn't tell you which one it is and I don't mean that it makes this masculine in any way. Just that maybe it's why I find this appealing?! I don't know. It gives it a nearly irresistible edge, anyway.
Sillage is good and longevity around 5-6 hours on me.
It is very very sweet. If you don't like sweet you won't like this. If you do like sweet, give this a whirl.
I'm looking forward to trying the Naughty Remix too, but have 2 bottles of Nice vice 1 of Naughty so am going to use up this bottle first then try them side by side.
TL;DR: vanilla-Jasmine cupcake in a spray bottle.
mellymel10
I get a nice musky vanilla jasmine.
And i have to say,
i really enjoy the jasmine in this one.
Not a bit ashamed to say i really like this britney frag. I like the original fantasy as well. This is a bit softer without the Litchi. I wear this to bed a lot. So calming and nice.
CaledonianChic77
This is a joint review from me & my daughter so it's always nice to get varied thoughts even from our younger critics. My daughter mentioned the fruity tones and prefers this to the original Fantasy as it is more bearable. One of her friends at school last week says it smells like dunking chocolate cookies into a vanilla milkshake. I personally found it sweet, rich & a little powdery with amazing lasting power like almost 8+ hours & sensual, superb budget fragrance. Gentle musk, creamy also like cake mixture & the cute bracelet that makes a pretty little keepsake for any fashionista. Two big thumbs up!
OMG this is love! i not expect that because i really don't like the naughty remix ( think that was more a unisex scent ) but this is just so lovely! sweet and soft verry vanilla if u think the Fantasy is to hard for you i go for this! Hmmmmm
I bought the 1.7oz on clearance for 10 USD at TJ Maxx. I had smelled it at Kohl's when it was first released. While I do find it very similar to the original Fantasy, this one is a bit more "cupcakey" and a little less fruity than the original. While it's nothing to get overly excited about, you could easily layer this with other perfumes because it's light enough to do so. I plan on making my own "Remix" with some other gourmands from my wardrobe. So, for those of you that like to experiment around and layer, I think this one would be a good one to try because it's so inexpensive.
Matt Abdul
I want to get this. But I can't decide which one is the best. Nice or naughty ? Naughty won the first place on The Best Female Celebrity Perfume 2014 Fragrantica.
I want to wear something warm, welcoming vanilla scent and appropriate for office. Which one can pull it off for office environment ?
Guys, need your help & advice on this please.
Jennifer555
I picked up a small bottle for cheap on a whim.
I thought if I don't like it, it was so cheap so no big loss.
I took one small spray and fell in love. It smells yummy, sweet and slightly floral. Like eating a frosted vanilla cupcake in a spring garden while sitting on a swing in a cute easter dress.
Not only for the young but the young at heart. I'm no spring chicken, but I still love my gourmands.
I may get a bigger bottle. Seems long lasting and has good sillage too.
xclairabellax
I used to wear Fantasy YEARS ago, but as my "nose" has developed I have been enjoying scents such as Sensuous, Coco Noir, Red Door Aura & the Poison line.
I bought this for my sister, for her birthday next month - dont think its going to get to her lol
I am Very surprised by this...I squirted a tiny bit on my arm just to give it a go. Hour or so later I kept smelling something really yummy in the air, along with a beautiful fresh Jasmine aroma!
The original has a real strong fruity vibe which turns a bit sickly on me.
This however, is a gorgeous creamy white floral with a deep buttery cup cake in the base which is to die for!
Sorry Sis, I)
Test this fragrance and naughty remix yesterday. Both are amazing. Nice remix have softer smell compare to naughty. Naughty is sharp and darker. I definitely like the vanilla in the opening of this fragrance. If comparing both fragrance nice remix more similar to original Fantasy. Both worth to try!
sarahwspain
I got this one for Christmas, together with the "Naughty Remix", and I must admit, that this one was a bit disappointing.
It's like the original "Fantasy" without the sharp fruity opening. I don't get much kiwi from this one. The original "Fantasy" opened with the loud fruits (kiwi, red litchi and quince) and then you got the more gourmand notes on the base (white chocolate and cupcake), while the "Nice Remix" seems to open already with the cupcake base and it stays pretty linear from there. I don't get much jasmine either (and my skin usually amplifies floral notes, but not with this one), so you basically get cupcakes with a musky base.
Obviously, this is a pleasant fragance, but it feels more simple and less original than the original "Fantasy". This version could be good for summer or for work, since it's not as strong as the original, so it would be a more discrete option.
Overall, I'm a bit disappointed in this one, I really like Britney's fragances (I didn't like "Hidden Fantasy" too much though) and I was expecting something else, but it's a nice soft gourmand and the longevity is also pretty good, although it stays close to the skin, so I wouldn't expect a lot of projection from this one. It's a "Nice Remix" indeed.
Estêvan George
Definitely Britney is my favorite, the number 1 of celebrity perfumes! Each launch is a new and more tasty surprise ... and it was no different in relation to the Fantasy The Nice Remix! Of these launches, the first version that I could know was the Naughty Remix, and as I said in the review I did for it, it became my favorite of all Britney's perfumes! In the store where I had tasted the Naughty Remix, didn't had the Nice Remix version, so I was just waiting for some promotion on the Internet for buy it. The promotion appeared, just bought a big bottle "in the dark", without fear of being happy ... and what a pleasant surprise I had when it came to me!
I find it very nice the idea of these new versions of Fantasy, to keep the DNA of the original version, however, with a new facet, a new style, making them perfect in every way!
The Nice Remix has one of the most delicate and charming openings I've ever felt in a perfume! Soon as sprayed, was seized by the fresh and tart scent of kiwi, followed by a soft breeze of jasmine. The essentially fruity output was what enchanted me in this fragrance. A few minutes later, the fruity side is giving space for floral side and the jasmine intensifies, all with plenty of harmony. After that, the evolution is linear, only gaining new contours few hours later, when it gains the involving sweetness of cupcake note! In this final part that resembles, so much, the traditional Fantasy.
Because of the predominate of the fruity side, this is the ideal Fantasy to be used in the summer because, despite fix very well on the skin, it's nothing too extreme or too strong, otherwise, is extremely comfortable to wear!
Again, all palms in the world for Britney and her team, for having succeeded "recreating" the Fantasy in a way so delicate, involving and delicious! This is surely one of Britney's perfumes that I'll always want to have in my collection!
A magical fragrance!
FloralMoonlight
As much as I've loved all of Britney's fragrances, I thought I would love the Fantasy naughty and nice versions. I tried this at Kohls and I could hardly smell it on my skin at all. I was initially let down by this scent, as well as by the Naughty Remix. About a month later, I saw both at Marshalls for $15 each (1.7oz) and I decided to give them another try since I've loved all of her perfumes in the past.
When I got home and sprayed Nice, I got the same blank scent and I thought maybe it was my skin chemistry, but when I sprayed it again another day, I sprayed a bit more and at first I got a powerful synthetic scent. I thought "WHYYYY Britney??" and then jasmine took over. I love jasmine. It smelled beautiful and kind of expensive. The jasmine faded slightly over time and opened up to the kiwi and some cupcake. I don't smell the cupcake much on my skin. If I use just a little of the perfume, I smell the cupcake more, but if I spray more of it, I get more jasmine, which I like better. The cupcake smells more like a supporting note on me than a main one, in my opinion. The light scent of Kiwi makes it smell juicy and delicious, which is enhanced by the lingering jasmine. I like this way better than Naughty. Sometimes it really pays off to give perfumes a second chance. This is now one of my favorite scents by Britney, although I despise the initial strong synthetic smell.
It rocks!!! In my opinion this is exactly how the original fantasy SHOULD smell like. It feels like: don't take the first fragrance seriously, this is the intended one! It is creamier, smoother, richer and as simple as necessary without the synthetic tone of the original fantasy. The name nice makes a good pair with naughty but it is not really that innocent! It is sexy and it is awesome for day and night. I love the bottle and the necklace on it and I totally recommend buying it!
GregorAPBDH
I have to say I prefer Naughty over Nice. Nice is just a little bland. To me this version of fantasy is a little too cupcake smelling. I like the cupcake note but this version could have done with a little more fruit. I sometimes layer this with a kiwi body lotion I got from a friend and then it smells perfect. The lasting power of the remixes is amazing. I have to say this though. If Britney releases a Naughty & Nice Remix for all the fantasy's I will scream. She has made enough money from the Fantasy line so I think she should retire it now. Great scents Brit. Keep them coming. This gets a 6.5/10 from me. Peace Out x
lizzyshreds
I actually prefer the Nice over the Naughty. Naughty has a very strong orris root, and I don't care for it much. Nice reminds me of the dry down of the original Fantasy, as well as a lighter version of Fantasy, and not as sour as the original, and To me it smells a little like Rocker Femme. I think Naughty, and Nice would make great Christmas gifts, especially if you know someone who likes perfumes, or Britney's perfumes. Overall I give this perfume a 8/10.
DJJellyBean
This is a total love for me. I finally got mine in the mail and I'm so happy that I purchased it. Its soft and deliciously gourmand. To my nose this smells like the dry down of fantasy.. like a sweet vanilla cupcake topped with rich white icing. It's not too weak and it's not to strong it's perfect, but the lasting power is just okay. I sprayed this on a testing strip more than a week ago and I can still smell it, but on my skin it doesn't last that long. I like to spray my shirt a little and that helps it last.
Grimly Fiendish
ACK! I love this perfume! Here, have a back-story:
I owned Fantasy when it first came out: I was in 8th grade at the time, and it was my first "real" perfume. It was an absolutely delicious scent: a sweet, warm cupcake smell that lasted ages. I always brought my bottle to the changing rooms for PE class and other students would flock to me to "borrow" a spray or two. The sugary smell was that addicting. I wore that perfume exclusively until my 100ml bottle was empty.
Fast forward to about a year ago, I saw a tester bottle of my beloved Fantasy while I was out shopping, and decided to spray it on for old time's sake, maybe I'd even purchase another bottle. I sprayed it on, and I was horrified. Fantasy had changed, and it wasn't pretty on my skin anymore. It was now a thick, syrupy, sour, synthetic mess. I could no longer smell the delicious blend of white chocolate and cupcake. The projection was how I remembered, I felt embarrassed as I went through the checkout. I soon discovered that Fantasy had been reformulated in the years prior.
After this experience, I had all but given up on my old favorite, until I read reviews on Fantasy, the Nice Remix. A lot of previous reviewers mentioned that this smelled like a lighter version of the original formulation. Thank you all so much! I purchased this blindly online and I am very, very pleased. It doesn't have the same monster projection and longevity of the original formulation or the reformulated version, but I quite prefer this. Subtlety can be a good thing, and it works perfectly in this case.
Upon first spray, the kiwi can be a tiny bit synthetic, but it quickly dries down to a feminine, powdery white chocolate and cupcake blend with light floral notes to soften it up. I love powdery perfumes, but not everyone does, so I will clarify that the powder here isn't overwhelming or stuffy, just very sensual and feminine. I've already received compliments on this little beauty.
If you're a fan of gourmands, if you loved the original Fantasy, if you like the reformulated version, or even if you don't, I'd
recommend giving this a shot. It's so lovely. I also have the Naughty Remix, which I'll definitely review once I have a better grasp of the scent. It's very interesting. All in all, I love the Naughty and Nice additions to the F they each have something new to add.
Cute one, but I am still so amazed by Naughty remix, so this one is a bit overshadowed.
Still warm, sweet and comforting but much calmer than original Fantasy or Naughty remix.
Because of that less impressive in my eyes.
Contains many delicious things like cupcake note and fruity notes, but lacks the depth in sweetness.
Nice indeed!
After trying the 'Naughty' remix and falling in love, today when I was at the store drowing myself in the 'Naughty' version I thought I may as well try this one also.
This one starts off as the beginning of the original 'fantasy', ie the top kiwi note which I'm not too fond of.
However after about an hour this one turns into a light, gorgeous cleanish floral with a touch of sweet base.
Jasmine is very aparent and very welcome to my nose, a slight hint of warm freshly baked vanilla cupcake is what the jasmine rests on.
All in all, this one is less strong and deep than the 'Naughty' verson.
However, after the unappreciated kiwi disappears this turns into a beautiful soft sweetish floral, very well composed.
Both the 'Naughty' and the 'Nice' version have these beautiful warm bases (although different from each other), they both smell very well blended and not cheap in the slightest. I don't believe that you have to enjoy the original to like these versions so even if you aren't a fan of 'Fantasy' it might be worth giving them a chance.
I am very impressed they are both gorgeous.
Although I'm nuts about the 'Naughty' version and that one is my personal pick for owning, I certainly wouldn't object to owning this one either! I also think these two are a bit more grown up than the original so might appeal to a wider audience.
P.s I read that these were created by the same perfumer who did her 'Believe' perfume, can anyone confirm this? To me that would make some sense as that one is my other favourite of hers.
I bought this blind, and am really glad I got it. I have a bottle of fantasy, which I was never too sure about. It always smelt sour and synthetic with sweetness. I wasn't sure why everyone was talking about cupcakes with that perfume. I then figured, from reviews, that I had a reformulated version and that is why it wasn't cupcakey.
Then I read about this one, and saw it in the store and bought it, basically, I bought it to give fantasy 'another try'. Other reviewers said this is like a watered down version of the original
pre formulation of fantasy. I really wanted to try it then.
It's really nice! Similar to pink sugar, but not the same. I actually LIKE this compared to the bottle of Fantasy. I'm so glad I got it. The dry down is very pretty.
so, the Nice remix of fantasy is that way to go!
Thanks for the reviews everyone.
iranperfumer
????? ?? ???? ??? ? ?? ???? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ????? ???? ? ????? ?? ????
iLoVeTHe80s87
My local Ross already had this!
$25 for 3.3 oz woohoo!
Will update when I wear it.
All I can smell is Jasmine with this one :(
ChesleyMusic
Amazing... its not a cheap scent, its very concentrated.
SweetShelly
Amazing, just like the original fantasy when it first came out..Its less heavy than fantasy, more sweet in a cute way!
Wow wow wow!!! So very happy!! This is the cupcake original ! So yummy, 7 hours and nice sillage! I tested it out and received MANY compliments! Yes,she did it again !!!
Wassim Gharbi
I finally got it in my mail *U* The Nice Remix is similar than the original Fantasy but a little bit more lighter and i love it. Good job Britney :D
Capricorngal19
The kiwi slaps you across the face like an angry woman when you first spray this..
However, the kiwi note is replaced with a very water down cupcake scent. This is not as complex as Fantasy or Naughty and it doesn't carry the same dept. BUT what this perfume has that the new remade Fantasy doesn't have is that cake smell we miss sooo much from the old school fantasy. Again, THIS is a water down version of fantasy with no deepness or gooey sweetness. This is very day time friendly because of its light aroma.
YES the original fantasy still carries that cupcake signature but it's not as strong as it was in 2005. If you want that cupcake scent that
we are all bitching about.. Get this. Smell it and imagine that 10x better... That was the old fantasy. Maybe I should start a petition and get Britney to make fantasy smell MORE like it used to. Idk
All an all... I can't help but bring up fantasy when I smell this because this is like fantasy's body spray. Light.. sweet and gentle.
The lasting power only carried out for 4 hours on my skin.
The silage is very close to the skin.
blueviolet
As a firm disliker of the original Fantasy, I walked by these two remixes several times with great lack of interest. However, I was bored in a shop the other week and these were stood at the counter looking shiny. I tried both, reaching for the Naughty remix first, thinking it looked cooler and sounded sexier you know? It was too heavy, in a bad way. I can enjoy strong heady perfumes but this was a bit to vintage, bit too mature for me. Maybe even a bit too alike the original. Then I tried the Nice remix, which I was pleasantly surprised with. It is sweet, vanilla and a little spicy. I am not sure where the spice comes from, but it is quite lovely. Almost a bit reminiscent of YSL Manifesto. Anyways, got it for a bargain today in town.
I've tried Naughty and Nice a couple more times. The initial blast is a little too similar to a car air freshener in both cases, but it's soon replaced by a muted version of the original Fantasy. Both versions have moderate sillage and good longevity. Nice retains the spirit of the original more closely with an emphasis on the kiwi and cupcake notes. It's a good alternative if you want something softer without sacrificing the fruity sweetness of the original. It's also a lot less heady and sensual, making it a better choice for younger ladies. The original is, after all, not that innocent.
It's summer here in the Philippines and I was looking for a summer scent to beat the 38-degree Celsius heat. I've smelled the original Fantasy on a friend and thought it was the perfect perfume for the season. I asked my friend in the US to buy me Fantasy, but he got me this instead. At first spritz, I immediately caught the cupcake and kiwi notes, with jasmine undertones. Almost immediately, the kiwi note disappears, and I'm left with nothing but vanilla-frosted cupcake. As it dries down, the musk note slowly creeps in, which I love, but still plays second fiddle to the potent cupcake/vanilla.
I needed to be a bit heavy-handed with the perfume spray because the scent could vanish within an hour. 3 hours in, all that's left are faint whiffs of The Nice Remix. This fragrance sits close to the skin, and I had to let my friend sniff my shirt to smell it. She was wearing the original Fantasy and I was jealous because its projection was amazing. I didn't like that faux bracelet wrapped around the bottle, so I removed it. The cheap bracelet aside, I find the bottle to be spunky, and it reminds me of Thierry Mugler Womanity, only less ornate.
Overall, this one's a passable scent. I gravitate towards heavier scents like Alien or La Vie Est Belle, however this hot and humid season doesn't permit me to wear them. If only the kiwi were more potent, this would've been a really fantastic scent. It's a good thing that this isn't really expensive, otherwise I would be totally disappointed. I'd still try the original Fantasy.
APassionateJourney
For some reason it always seems like Elizabeth Arden, and a few other companies, recycles their old scents. This fragrance smells a lot like Mariah Carey's Mine Again but a lot more pink and more sweets and subtle hints of the original Fantasy. Mariah's Dreams fragrance smells like an appley version of Brintney's Fantasy.
This fragrance, the Nice Remix, has subtle hints of the original Fantasy but there's a bit more candy. The original Fantasy is more cupcakes and baked goods. This one goes faint on my skin after 20 minutes but it does last a very long time. I can still faintly smell it 6 hours later on my skin. Good job, Britney! :)
Of the two I far prefer the "Nice" remix of Fantasy. I get all the white chocolate/cupcake yumminess with Nice that was sadly lacking in Naughty.
Nice is actually much nicer than the original Fantasy, which I personally find rather too sugary sweet. Nice is similar but has a more vanillary scent rather than the outright sweetness of Fantasy. Applied with a gentle hand this could easily be worn in summertime.
I might even buy a full bottle of this if I can find it at a good enough price.
I really like this one! It's a softer, creamier, less sweet version of Fantasy. I can't stop sniffing my wrist when I wear it and my man really likes it! He rarely likes any perfume and prefers when I don't wear anything so it was surprising when he said "I like that one, it's soft"
..If you like Fantasy, or sweet warm gourmands that are powdery and more cakey sweet than candy sweet, you'll really like this one. More elegant and less cloying than original Fantasy, I actually might like Nice Remix more!
mschnabel666
I love Britney perfumes so I love to have them all (even tho I don't like Curious or Believe I have them) but this is a lighter weaker version of Pink Sugar Sensual. Its often said PSS is like Fantasy.... now they got it spot on. Sensual lasts longer and has greater potency... but I'm still happy to have this cute new Britney in my collection. Fantasy will always be a fave because I'm a gourmand nut.
louisminaj
Dissapointed, this smells JUST like Pink Sugar. Obviously just a whole lot weaker, not very impressed with this or the naughty remix, either of them dont have substance or real deapth. I wish Britney would chill with these Fantasy fragrances and do a flanker for Believe! Seriously let down.
It is sweet yet fruity and I smell mostly kiwi and cupcake. It is a lighter version of the original Fantasy. It reminds me of the original Fantasy before the reformulation but is not as strong and longlasting. It is nice, sweet and delicious but I wish it lasted longer because on me the scent disappears rather quickly.
This is my fave of the two. It's a kiwi cupcake! :)
Those two notes: kiwi and cupcake are very dominant on me and thankfully so! This has a lovely, delicious fruity blast with a strong kiwi note which develops quite splendidly with the cupcake with some added jasmine and musk making it a little bit powdery.
It dries with the cupcake accord, jasmine and musk.
Sillage is better than the Naughty remix, this seems to spread around more. Lasting power is around four hours. I think this is great for spring/ summer. It's a fantastic take on the original Fantasy highlighting it's sweeter and juicier notes.
muncierobson
Delicious!
The kiwi keeps this edition feeling fresh and light, suitable for day wear. I can detect the 'fantasy' cupcake accord and a little jasmine. The kiwi is almost sharp at first, this edition should be suitable for spring and the milder summer days.
I think I prefer 'naughty' as this is very similar to original. I will buy both regardless!
Longevity good and because it is lighter, it seems to project slightly more than 'Naughty'
Ooops she did it again!
nightcat23
This is definitely the more 'innocent' of the two. It's definitely a clean white Jasmine smell with a touch of sweetness from the cupcake and kiwi.
MimilovesBritney
So I'm finally stoked to be giving my Queen B a review on one of her two new frags, and this one, surprisingly, is my favourite of the two. Whilst naughty is fiery, masculine toned and spicy, nice is delicate, a complement to the original Fantasy and one I could really wear everyday. I prefer it because I really have difficulty wearing the original, it's cloying and loud and too much for me on an everyday basis, this remix feels like it's been made just for me! Really do love it!
iloveravens
so just picked up both remixes in superdrug (uk) for ?23
for the 30ml bottles. from reviews so far i was not too excited though. bottles are very pretty and small bottles come with bracelet charm too. nice is a less kiwi fruit version of fantasy that is calmed down and softer yet still has amazing projection and the same lasting power as the original. so of course now your wondering well if its similar why bother but this version solves every fantasy fans problem. this is a fantasy you can wear at daytime! this is a fantasy you can wear on a baking hot day! so actually instead of being unexciting i am overjoyed that i can now enjoy one of my favourite sweet scents whenever i like.
rachelanne87
To me, it smells just like Fantasy, but just a lighter not so intense version. I don't really notice a difference in scent between this and the original Fantasy. The Naughty Remix on the other hand, is a completely different scent.
Spencemonster
Upon original "reviews" out of the "remix" duo for "Fantasy" I figured this one was the one I would want the most. WRONG. Today I went to Kohl's and got my hands on a 3.4 oz tester bottle. First spray you can smell the newly intensified "white floral"....shamefully it does not last at all. Within I mean a matter of walking a few isle's away it went right back into full on "FANTASY" mode. THIS scent is NOTHING other than a completely died down copy of "FANTASY" has the same cupcake, batter and sweet scent, the floral only balances it out to make it not as SWEET. SO if "Fantasy" is too heavy and sugary on you, then by all means pick up "Fantasy The NICE Remix" because it is really only a "watered down", by floral mind you, copy of "Fantasy". If you love "Fantasy" and want to "spice it up", go over and try the "NAUGHTY" version, she hit some high notes with that! While I won't be purchasing "Nice" unless I run out of original fantasy and want something not as heavy, I won't say I "dislike" the fragrance, but sure do not love it. I give a sold 3/5.
missyumyum
Anyone know where u can get these in Australia
I really like this one. Where the original Fantasy is a bit too heavy handed and can easily give me a headache (though I do still enjoy it, I've become bored of it), this one is a little more delicate and wearable and sweet, it's definitely more gourmand-y and I love that because I tend to enjoy the milkier versions of original perfumes more (Meow over Purr, Fancy Love over Fancy). So if you're a milky creamy fan you will enjoy this twist on the original. I also adore the Naughty Remix...it smells like sexy cinnamon candies, and I find it to be very unique and not very much like the original at all.
Naughty and Nice are very similar to each other, but not very similar to the original Fantasy. As it turns out, Nice isn't very nice at all. It recalls the sour quality of the original but suffers from the absense of white chocolate and other notes to counterbalance the kiwi.
I'm only now getting any hint of cupcake. If you're willing to spend a couple hours getting past the harsh opening to get to know the softer side of this fragrance, it may be worth it.
Edit: several hours later, and both wrists smell like VS Heavenly, but better. I can smell it without sniffing my wrist, but it's not cloying.
It's the next morning, and I still smell Nice. Wow.
Contessa01
Glad this is finally out in Australia :) I smelled this and the naughty remix as well. The nice remix is far and away the best one. It is really lovely and sweet. It smells a lot like the original famtasy and especially pre the reformulation. It's
little bit lighter and seems to have a very light vanillary/ fruity/ incensy (if that makes sense) ring to it. The best way to think about this one is that it is a lot like Fantasy original so if you like that you will definitely like the nice remix. The naughty remix I did not like. It is really a mistep in my opinion. It is very spicy and kind of like a watered down angel mixed in with watered down Midnight Fantasy then a bunch of spicy incence thrown in - blah. Get the nice remix!
TheMusicNote
Generic? Not on me... Maybe it's my chemistry, maybe my nose is broken, but this smells EXACTLY like Nina Ricci's Spicy Delight, but with four times the lasting power (and with different top notes). It starts out as everyone is describing- fruity, musky, and slightly sour. But after about half an hour it becomes spicy, and an hour after that it is a perfect dupe of Spicy Delight.
Walking through the store after I sprayed it I was so confused because I knew it reminded me of something. When I woke up the next morning and could still smell it I knew that it was that wonderful spicy sweet I know and love. Considering the difficulty of getting a hold of an authentic bottle of Spicy Delight I will definitely purchase this as a good replacement.
charlottesmom
@prettyswag, let Echo decide for herself if Naughty and Nice are horrible. Perfume is extreamly personal, what you like others may despise, what you consider horrible others may love. We get it you HATE these perfumes....I happen to like Nice as do other reviewers.
cake n' cuddles
This is a very simple fantasy blend stripped down from it's usual bells and whistles.
Fantasy nice is a sweet musky jasmine, kiwi, and cupcake fragrance. The cupcake note is quite strong and reminds me more of the strength of the old 2005 version of the original fantasy. Nice is great for those of us who loved the original 2005 fantasy with it's wonderful balanced gourmand accords. The newer fantasy is much more fruity, sour, and oris rooty these days. If you are old enough of a fantasy fan to remember fantasy when it first launched this comes close, in a watered down, more simple form.
I had my fingers crossed there would be something that resembled the old version coming out in either or these fragrances and I got my wish granted. The fantasy I have that I bought in 2011 is very strong compared to fantasy nice and sort of gives me a headache, although I still love it. However, with fantasy nice around I'd rather have this one.
Nice does not have the strength or complexity of fantasy, however it's balance between the cupcake accord and kiwi is pleasant enough and might please you if you're ever nostalgic for the fantasy of years gone past.
I actually prefer snooki to all the fantasies prior to
the old fantasy that was out in 2005. However out of the newest blends this is a favorite. :]
JennyNoelle0203
I am always so excited when Britney comes out with a new perfume but I was disappointed with both her Fantasy remixes.
The Naughty version I could barely even smell after spraying it on, and the Nice was just okay but not as good as good as the original.
Don't know whose idea this was but they should have listened to the old "if it ain't broke don't fix it" advice.
prettyswag
hated it! ..cheap drugstore quality ..sorry ..pass!!
I have spent the last few days trying both Nice and Naughty out (on separate days).
Fantasy is a new fragrance of mine, and I'm actually loving it.
While Fantasy has a unique smell, Nice is a little bit boring (sorry).
It's a pretty generic fruity/vanilla scent to my nose.
I do smell the original fantasy in it, but I find it to be a pretty toned down/light version.
The kiwi does come out, as well as the vanilla cupcake.
However, nothing too exciting.
It's a happy smell, but nothing I would buy.
Longevity and sillage were both pretty low on me.
charlottesmom
AWESOME!!! I will be buying this next week, it is so harmonious with my skin and personality, it is a very smooth vanilla die down that is to die for!
Can't really remember the opening as I was going wacko with spraying the 6 scents I have up and down my arms and back of hands today, I did like Nice from first spray though. More complete review after I purchase. Naughty was too darn strong on me and had a wonky note to it.
I'm only getting the dry down of Nice right now, as I sprayed it on at Kohls earlier today, and I'm getting the jasmine, which I for some reason think is lily, and what I smell as vanilla, but it must be the cupcake. Haha. I love the dry down, but I really can't remember the top, so I definitely have to test it again. : )
Tested this and the naughty version in Kohl's today and both smell better than the original Fantasy. I think the only difference between naughty and nice is that naughty has a lot more orris root /I can smell it in nice too even though it's not shown in the notes/.
I just bought this one and the other one of the remixes today from Kohl's. These both smell awesome! But, the bottles are only 1.0 oz/30ml and I really wanted the 3.3 oz bottles. I asked the SA if there were any of the big bottles, but she didn't know and said that maybe in the near future they might arrive. Oh well, until then, I most definitely will use up both of these tiny bottles, LOL!
This smells amazing I received them today and they are get both of them this one kinda has a hit of the original fantasy but its very nice and light but not to light the cupcake note is very high as well as the kiwi as it dries down ot remains light with the jasmine as well as a little bit of vanilla
Add Your Review
Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews.
Fantasy The Nice Remix by Britney Spears
242 ratings and
67 user reviews
Online Shopping Deals
This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Britney Spears Fantasy The Nice Remix fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Britney Spears Fantasy The Nice Remix, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fantasy The Nice Remix by Britney Spears. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fantasy The Nice Remix by Britney Spears represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.
People who like this also like
Popular brands and perfumes:
Fragrantica in your language:
Copyrights (C) 2006- perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Please read the
Fragrantica(R) Inc, San Diego, CA United States

我要回帖

更多关于 it s a shame that 的文章

随机推荐