很久以前烧烤店加盟的一个单机游戏,在古代的一个小镇上,主角是镇上的有钱人,员外、地主之类的,和电视上古装片的

小屋源于德国,有着悠久的历史,在很久以前有这么一个传说:相传在很久以前,吉姆小镇上有一个英俊能干的_百度知道
小屋源于德国,有着悠久的历史,在很久以前有这么一个传说:相传在很久以前,吉姆小镇上有一个英俊能干的
小屋源于德国,有着悠久的历史,在很久以前有这么一个传说:相传在很久以前,吉姆小镇上有一个英俊能干的穷木匠与伯爵的女儿相爱了,他们相处的很愉快,也很幸福.可是好景不长,伯爵知道后很生气的要将女儿嫁给隔壁镇公爵之子,伯爵女儿伤心的告诉父亲说如果她嫁给公爵之子她会死的,伯爵为了女儿的安危,并想了个可以让女儿死心的办法,他告诉穷木匠说:如果一星期内能盖出栋房子,就将女儿嫁给他,盖不出他并要离开小镇.穷木匠在家里左思右想都一直想不出办法,不知不觉中睡着了,梦里看见有许多漂亮的房子,醒来后想如果做个漂亮的小房子经伯爵,不就可以了?于是穷木匠将自己关在家里日以夜继的制作小屋.一星期以后,穷木匠手捧着包装严实的物品出现在伯爵的家里,周围的人开始纷纷的议论,只见穷木匠轻轻撕去外面的包装物,一栋巧夺天工,无与伦比的小屋子并呈现在伯爵的眼前,穷木匠说我是按照你的规定做的,你并没有说小的屋子不行啊?伯爵哑口无言,也为小木匠的聪明机智与精巧手工所折服,并兑现了承诺,将女儿嫁给小木匠.后来他们过上了幸福的日子 ,吉姆小镇也有了这样的习俗:如果遇见心爱的人,要亲手做一栋小屋送给心上人,代表着渴望与对方执子之手,与子携老的寓意.用英文翻译
Cabin originates from Germany, has a long history, in a long time ago, there was a legend:Legend in a long time ago, Jim in a small town there was a handsome and capable of poor carpenter fell in love with the daughter of the count,They get along very happy, also very happy. But not for long, the earl of know very angry after the daughter to marry next door son of the duke of the town,Earl daughter sad tell her father said that if she married son of the duke of she will die, the count to the safety of his daughter, and I want to a can let her daughter lose heart,He told a poor carpenter said: if a week can cover out of the house, daughter will marry him, don't and that he wanted to leave town.Poor carpenters think has been in the home can't think of way, imperceptibly asleep, the dream to see there are many beautiful house, after wake up, think if doing a pretty little house by the count, no?So poor carpenter put yourself at home, at night the production house. After a week, a poor carpenter hand held packaging sealed items appear in the count's house, the people around them began to talk, see a poor carpenter gently tore out of packaging,A wonderful artical excelling nature, unparalleled houses and, in the sight of the earl of poor carpenter said that I am in accordance with the provisions of you do, you didn't say small room no?Earl speechless, also for small carpenter's smart and exquisite manual impressed, and keep the promise, gave his daughter to marry little carpenterLater, they lived a happy life, Jim town also have the custom of this: if you met the person I love, and made a little to his sweetheart, representing the desire and the other hand, and son carrying the old moral.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
bay book,my god
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一个iphone单机游戏,我是两三年前玩得,是一个RPG游戏,开始可以选择主角,男生是剑客,女生_百度知道
求一个iphone单机游戏,我是两三年前玩得,是一个RPG游戏,开始可以选择主角,男生是剑客,女生
求一个iphone单机游戏,我是两三年前玩得,是一个RPG游戏,开始可以选择主角,男生是剑客,女生是法师,然后做任务,打怪升级,装备有各种级别,分不同颜色,我记得rare级的好像是紫色,还可以制作装备,有好几个场景,森林的、火山的、天空的等等。一共有两部,名字貌似是英文的。求助!!急!!谢谢!!
《暗黑世界之亡灵崛起》和你说的差不多,不过是JAVA游戏,我去年用安卓系统玩过,后来找不到了,只能下载JAVA模拟器才能玩,游戏才1M左右,但是模式特别NB,建议楼主去试试!
谢谢~但我是iphone玩不了TAT
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
单机游戏的相关知识
其他1条回答
ort额额额额额
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 很久以前官网 的文章