我的世界材质包大全paper cut out材质包

Paper stuff for kids and grown-ups
MOST POPULAR
VALENTINES DAY FLASH CARDS
These Paper Models Are In Production. We'll make these and add them to the site as we have time: Crab Nebula, Buick Riviera, Camero, Citroen DS, Corvette Stingray, Jaguar E Type, King Kong, King Tut's Tomb, Kremlin, Monster Truck, Packard Hawk, Pathfinder Rover, Porsche Boxster, Sail Boat, Seattle Space Needle, StarTrek Voyager, USS Arizona, White House, Automata - "Kissing Heads", 1957 Chevy Bel-Air, Dodge Viper GTS*, Golden Gate Bridge, Dragon**, Stonehenge, Spruce Goose, Baby, Honda Civic, Boat - "SS Minnow", Rolls Royce, Bently Azure, Cat**, Dog**, Coca-Cola Can, 1967 Camaro, 1967 Firebird, Turtle, Snail, Golf Cart, Gingerbread House, Chevy 1964 Impala, Mini Cooper, Mini Cooper BMW, Lamborghini Diablo, New York City, Apollo Command Module, Lunar Lander, Paris Opera House, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, San Francisco Streetcar, USPS Step-Van, Salt Lake City Mormon Temple, Cell Phone**, Flowers, VW Bus, IMCA Dirt Track Car, Uncle Sam Hat, Pentagon*, White House*, Big Boy Steam Locomotive and Tender, Petronas Twin Towers, Jack-Up Drilling Rig, Kangaroo, Moravian Star, Horse, USS Enterprise NCC 1701D, Skunk, U.S. Capitol Building**, 1949 Tucker, Trans-America Building, 1967 Ford Mustang, Ebbet's Field, Fenway Park, The Knesset, Western Wall (Jerusalem), Leaning Tower of Piza, Godzilla, Taliesen West, Guggenheim, Fallingwater House, Banjo, Amish Barn, Tractor, Bulldozer, Frontend Loader, Elephant, Acura Integra*, Golden Gate Bridge*, Beatles' Yellow Submarine, Magical Myster Tour Bus, Bruce Lee Paper Doll, Back To The Future DeLoeran, Model T, 1964 Shelby Cobra*, Liberty Bell, 1969 Corvette*, Toyota Supera*, Bluefin Tuna, Bass, Orient Express, Neuschwanstein Castle, BMW Mototcycle, Chateau Frantenac (Quebec City), Titanic, 1959 Cadillac, Santa in Sleigh*, Halloween Witch, 3-D Snowflake, Great Wall of China. Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights), Noah's Arc, Tower of Babel. Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, Sacre Coeur Basilica, Obelisk on the Place de la Concorde, Louvre Museum and/or the Glass Pyramid, Pompidou Center Museum, a Bateau Mouche (Seine river tour boat), Metro Station ornate entrance, Pont du Gard (roman aquaduc in Provence), Coliseum (roman era in the city of Nimes). The Guggenheim Museum, The Metropolitan Museum, Falling Waters (Frank Lloyd Wright building), Seattle Space Needle, The Golden Gate Bridge, Cloit Towers, Montecello, Mt. Vernon, Sears Bldg., International Space Station, Abe Lincoln's Log Cabin, Sutter's Mill (struck gold, started the gold rush out west), The Mission in San Diego (first mission founded by Father Sere), A Souix teepee, An Iriquois long house, Hurst Castle, Winchester Mansion, The Super Dome, The St. Louis Arch, A paper model of a Mississippi Paddle boat (maybe the Mississippi Queen?), Independence Hall, Ben Franklin's First Post Office, A Main Lighthouse, A round Shaker barn, paper airplanes.aper dolls, paper planes, paper plane
Statement of Purpose:
This site and the images contained herein are intended for
educational and entertainment purposes. We encourage you to link to
this site.
Reproduction
Rights Granted: Images may be reproduced as
long as copyright notices remain intact. Images may be reproduced in
any quantity for use in classroom and educational purposes. Under
certain circumstances, images may be reproduced and given away as
part of a free commercial promotional package as long as prior
written permission is obtained. Please email us for this permission.
The images may not be sold, incorporated into other web sites or
included in printed publications. Under no circumstances should the
actual .pdf, .jpg or .gif image files be duplicated, used, stored, or
altered in any way. All web pages and images copyright 2001 - 2013,
Expert's Choice, Inc.
Service and Privacy Policy:
offers free content and
to its customers. In order to utilize this property free of charge,
customers must agree to these terms of service and privacy policies.
derives its revenues, if any, through advertising, third-party
endorsements and joint ventures. Please support our advertisers.
will never give away, sell or
rent its email addresses under any circumstances. All customer
information obtained
will remain completely
confidential.
Copyright:
This property and content is solely owned by Expert's Choice, Inc.
PaperToys™, &#153, the PaperToys Man logo, and "Paper Stuff For Kids and Grown-ups" are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Expert's
Choice, Inc. & Copyright 2001 - 2013
Looking for a UNIQUE AND PERSONAL birthday present? Here's a great one!
Here's some of the Testimonials we have received...
"Thank you for your dedication to creating a superb product. We knew our challenge was difficult but papertoys came through with flying colors. The jack-up drilling rig model you designed is more than we expected! Thank you. We look forward to working more together in the future."
Misty Yarotsky - OffshoreEnergy Center
"I printed out a pile of your paper cut-out models and gave them to my 3rd grade class. The children went crazy. Thank you for all of the fun."
Becky Bendix, St. John's Elementary
"I'm 71 years old and have spent many enjoyable hours making these things. Thanks for the great gift!"
Laura Jenkins
"Love this stuff! Do you think that you could make a life-size fold-up of Cindy Crawford?"
Ed Bennett
"I am a teacher, teacher trainer, father, and grandfather. In my capacity as each of the above, I've found your site a gold mine. Thank you very much for your generous offers."
Mohammed Eid
"You have a great paper model site Dooney. The Lincoln turned out great. I finished it off as a nasty bad muscle car. The London taxi was fun also. It came out very clean...almost flawless. Did the hummer also. Just too cool. I will look back on your site often."
Thanks from the American Women's Club
"I am a member of the American Women's Club in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Every year, we decorate a Christmas tree at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and for 2002, we are creating a "National" Tree. This idea actually came from your web site, when I saw the American national monuments. It occured to me how great they would look as Christmas ornaments, so I started printing them out. This tree is seen by thousands of people over the 6 weeks it is displayed, so many people will get to see your wonderful paper models."
Thanks again for the idea!
Cynthia Jones American Women's Club
" is a breath of fresh air on the web."
Patricia Lim
?(C) Copyright 2001 -我的世界手机原版材质谁有 ,什么版本的_百度知道
我的世界手机原版材质谁有 ,什么版本的
提问者采纳
paper cut out材质包也许你喜欢。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Minecraft中文下载站 | 我的世界 下载站
作者首次制作, 部份紋理會是16X, 对於一些电脑配置不太好...Paper stuff for kids and grown-ups
MOST POPULAR
VALENTINES DAY FLASH CARDS
These Paper Models Are In Production. We'll make these and add them to the site as we have time: Crab Nebula, Buick Riviera, Camero, Citroen DS, Corvette Stingray, Jaguar E Type, King Kong, King Tut's Tomb, Kremlin, Monster Truck, Packard Hawk, Pathfinder Rover, Porsche Boxster, Sail Boat, Seattle Space Needle, StarTrek Voyager, USS Arizona, White House, Automata - "Kissing Heads", 1957 Chevy Bel-Air, Dodge Viper GTS*, Golden Gate Bridge, Dragon**, Stonehenge, Spruce Goose, Baby, Honda Civic, Boat - "SS Minnow", Rolls Royce, Bently Azure, Cat**, Dog**, Coca-Cola Can, 1967 Camaro, 1967 Firebird, Turtle, Snail, Golf Cart, Gingerbread House, Chevy 1964 Impala, Mini Cooper, Mini Cooper BMW, Lamborghini Diablo, New York City, Apollo Command Module, Lunar Lander, Paris Opera House, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, San Francisco Streetcar, USPS Step-Van, Salt Lake City Mormon Temple, Cell Phone**, Flowers, VW Bus, IMCA Dirt Track Car, Uncle Sam Hat, Pentagon*, White House*, Big Boy Steam Locomotive and Tender, Petronas Twin Towers, Jack-Up Drilling Rig, Kangaroo, Moravian Star, Horse, USS Enterprise NCC 1701D, Skunk, U.S. Capitol Building**, 1949 Tucker, Trans-America Building, 1967 Ford Mustang, Ebbet's Field, Fenway Park, The Knesset, Western Wall (Jerusalem), Leaning Tower of Piza, Godzilla, Taliesen West, Guggenheim, Fallingwater House, Banjo, Amish Barn, Tractor, Bulldozer, Frontend Loader, Elephant, Acura Integra*, Golden Gate Bridge*, Beatles' Yellow Submarine, Magical Myster Tour Bus, Bruce Lee Paper Doll, Back To The Future DeLoeran, Model T, 1964 Shelby Cobra*, Liberty Bell, 1969 Corvette*, Toyota Supera*, Bluefin Tuna, Bass, Orient Express, Neuschwanstein Castle, BMW Mototcycle, Chateau Frantenac (Quebec City), Titanic, 1959 Cadillac, Santa in Sleigh*, Halloween Witch, 3-D Snowflake, Great Wall of China. Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights), Noah's Arc, Tower of Babel. Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, Sacre Coeur Basilica, Obelisk on the Place de la Concorde, Louvre Museum and/or the Glass Pyramid, Pompidou Center Museum, a Bateau Mouche (Seine river tour boat), Metro Station ornate entrance, Pont du Gard (roman aquaduc in Provence), Coliseum (roman era in the city of Nimes). The Guggenheim Museum, The Metropolitan Museum, Falling Waters (Frank Lloyd Wright building), Seattle Space Needle, The Golden Gate Bridge, Cloit Towers, Montecello, Mt. Vernon, Sears Bldg., International Space Station, Abe Lincoln's Log Cabin, Sutter's Mill (struck gold, started the gold rush out west), The Mission in San Diego (first mission founded by Father Sere), A Souix teepee, An Iriquois long house, Hurst Castle, Winchester Mansion, The Super Dome, The St. Louis Arch, A paper model of a Mississippi Paddle boat (maybe the Mississippi Queen?), Independence Hall, Ben Franklin's First Post Office, A Main Lighthouse, A round Shaker barn, paper airplanes.aper dolls, paper planes, paper plane
Statement of Purpose:
This site and the images contained herein are intended for
educational and entertainment purposes. We encourage you to link to
this site.
Reproduction
Rights Granted: Images may be reproduced as
long as copyright notices remain intact. Images may be reproduced in
any quantity for use in classroom and educational purposes. Under
certain circumstances, images may be reproduced and given away as
part of a free commercial promotional package as long as prior
written permission is obtained. Please email us for this permission.
The images may not be sold, incorporated into other web sites or
included in printed publications. Under no circumstances should the
actual .pdf, .jpg or .gif image files be duplicated, used, stored, or
altered in any way. All web pages and images copyright 2001 - 2013,
Expert's Choice, Inc.
Service and Privacy Policy:
offers free content and
to its customers. In order to utilize this property free of charge,
customers must agree to these terms of service and privacy policies.
derives its revenues, if any, through advertising, third-party
endorsements and joint ventures. Please support our advertisers.
will never give away, sell or
rent its email addresses under any circumstances. All customer
information obtained
will remain completely
confidential.
Copyright:
This property and content is solely owned by Expert's Choice, Inc.
PaperToys™, &#153, the PaperToys Man logo, and "Paper Stuff For Kids and Grown-ups" are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Expert's
Choice, Inc. & Copyright 2001 - 2013
Looking for a UNIQUE AND PERSONAL birthday present? Here's a great one!
Here's some of the Testimonials we have received...
"Thank you for your dedication to creating a superb product. We knew our challenge was difficult but papertoys came through with flying colors. The jack-up drilling rig model you designed is more than we expected! Thank you. We look forward to working more together in the future."
Misty Yarotsky - OffshoreEnergy Center
"I printed out a pile of your paper cut-out models and gave them to my 3rd grade class. The children went crazy. Thank you for all of the fun."
Becky Bendix, St. John's Elementary
"I'm 71 years old and have spent many enjoyable hours making these things. Thanks for the great gift!"
Laura Jenkins
"Love this stuff! Do you think that you could make a life-size fold-up of Cindy Crawford?"
Ed Bennett
"I am a teacher, teacher trainer, father, and grandfather. In my capacity as each of the above, I've found your site a gold mine. Thank you very much for your generous offers."
Mohammed Eid
"You have a great paper model site Dooney. The Lincoln turned out great. I finished it off as a nasty bad muscle car. The London taxi was fun also. It came out very clean...almost flawless. Did the hummer also. Just too cool. I will look back on your site often."
Thanks from the American Women's Club
"I am a member of the American Women's Club in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Every year, we decorate a Christmas tree at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and for 2002, we are creating a "National" Tree. This idea actually came from your web site, when I saw the American national monuments. It occured to me how great they would look as Christmas ornaments, so I started printing them out. This tree is seen by thousands of people over the 6 weeks it is displayed, so many people will get to see your wonderful paper models."
Thanks again for the idea!
Cynthia Jones American Women's Club
" is a breath of fresh air on the web."
Patricia Lim
?(C) Copyright 2001 -

我要回帖

更多关于 paper cut out 的文章

随机推荐