fram drilling ville是否需要q币

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
精品:ramtron .net fram 暗黑3fram fram up framville2 fram方牌 fram是什么意思 暗黑3fram如何重置 asp页面framset apexfram
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
RamtronFRAM介绍
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口穷游大洋洲
南极播报进行时-来自Fram号
南极播报进行时-来自Fram号
今天早上8点,到达了cuverville island,坐皮艇登陆,在布满碎冰的海湾中航行,绝对感觉超爽。登陆后沿着前面探路人员踏出的雪道观看企鹅的行动。岛上的企鹅数量不少,终于可以零距离看看这些可爱的动物。整个海湾风平浪静,难得好天。所有时间基本就是摄影,一路在雪地里深一脚浅一脚,蛇形前进。如此美景也只有有了。下午静登陆另外一个小岛。据介绍,风景更美。目前唯一遗憾的是还没有见到鲸鱼和海豹等其他动物。
沙发等后续以及PP~
同盼同盼~
真爽啊...我的企鹅啊~~天气很好么? 阳光时间长么? 没有阳光照像不好看的...希望lz有好运等照片
:evil: :cry:
等照片啊等照片
这次之行,没有看到成群的海豹,非常遗憾。但意外地看到了庞大的座头鲸群。而且长时间围绕我们的船嬉戏,2小时后是我们没有耐心自动离开了她们。如此近距离观看鲸鱼群,过去只有在国家地理的电视频道上见过,而这次是真的。
精彩啊!好大好大的鲸鱼噢!
::emot37 ::emot37
相关阅读1/3
南极播报进行时-来自Fram号
穷游兴趣小组
/thread-.htmlPlayFramework private repos - Stack Overflow
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 6.8 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
I m currently setting up play in my agency. I'd like to do some gouvernance with the module the developpers can use.
Is it possible to host mirror repositories of the Play modules and Maven library and to configure play to only use these repositories?
I have read this
but I didn't see how to do it?
Thanks for your responses
The key for me getting play to use my nexus repository rather than mavenCentral was to name my nexus repository in dependencies.yml as "mavenCentral":
repositories:
- mavenCentral:
type: iBiblio
root: "/nexus/content/groups/public/"
- com -& *
- org -& *
- play -& *
You can add your own local (custom) module repositories for Play, see . On Maven dependencies, you can just deploy your own
server (or equivalent).
This would let you limit the modules the devs can use.
You could also flag the dependencies.yml file in your repository as "read only" (assuming your source code repository allows it), so you can use the existing sources for modules and Jars (official Play, Maven) but devs can't change dependencies.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
rev .25271
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 framset 的文章

随机推荐