The Expendabrosgta5破解版能联机吗吗

The Expendabros
Topic Details
游戏怎么联机
WHATDOES IT MEAN Learn some chinese,dude..
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 20 Aug, 2014 @ 2:00amPosts: 3
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.是的,这个
就是敢死队,不是电影官方的作品,但也是属于合作游戏,趁着电影要火一下的节奏。游戏里面有 7 个可以控制的角色,10 个关卡,你可以痛痛快快的爽一下了。
获取地址:
截止日期:日to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Play The Expendabros
Buy Broforce
$14.99 USD
Buy Broforce 4-Pack
Includes four copies of Broforce - Send the extra copies to your friends!
$44.99 USD
"It's Broforce crossed with the Expendables. Madness and fun!"
Read the full review .
Recent updates
Our friends over at Roll7 released Not A Hero today!
If freedom came from England it's probably what Broforce would have looked like.
Fast paced cover based 2d action shooter with exploding kittens!
For more information:
About the Project
The Expendabros is an official crossover game from Broforce developer Free Lives, Devolver Digital and The Expendables 3.
About This Game
The Expendabros have assembled and set their sights on the forces of ruthless arms dealer Conrad Stonebanks in the forests of Eastern Europe. Battle in a flurry of bullets and non-stop action through ten full-throttle missions set amongst the picturesque tree tops and the absurdly dangerous lumber mills teeming with enemy soldiers, excessive artillery, and inconveniently placed circular saws. Rescue your brothers in arms and play as seven different legendary soldiers – each with their own unique weapons and special attacks – with up to four players at once in local multiplayer co-op mode.
Bro Caesar | Bro Christmas | Broney Ross | Trent Broser | Bronar Jenson | Broc | Toll Broad
When evil threatens the world, the world calls on Broforce - an under-funded, over-powered paramilitary organization dealing exclusively in excessive force. Brace your loins with up to four players to run ‘n’ gun as dozens of different bros and eliminate the opposing terrorist forces that threaten our way of life. Unleash scores of unique weapons and set off incredible chain reactions of fire, napalm, and limbs in the name of freedom.
In THE EXPENDABLES 3, Barney (Stallone), Christmas (Statham) and the rest of the team come face-to-face with Conrad Stonebanks (Gibson), who years ago co-founded The Expendables with Barney. Stonebanks subsequently became a ruthless arms trader and someone who Barney was forced to kill… or so he thought. Stonebanks, who eluded death once before, now is making it his mission to end The Expendables -- but Barney has other plans. Barney decides that he has to fight old blood with new blood, and brings in a new era of Expendables team members, recruiting individuals who are younger, faster and more tech-savvy. The latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables’ most personal battle yet.
Lionsgate and Millennium Films present a Nu Image production. PG-13 for violence including intense sustained gun battles and fight scenes, and for language.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core(TM) Duo or faster
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card
Hard Drive: 150 MB available space
Additional Notes: Gamepad highly recommended.
Recommended:
Processor: 3.1 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card
Minimum:
Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Copyright 2014 Free Lives.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1.9 hrs on record
I had fun playing this game, though there were some unintended side effects:1. Every one of my muscles suddenly grew their own muscles.2. My beard grew one inch for every half hour that I spent playing this game.3. My voice became about 20% deeper.If used properly, I believe this game could replace testosterone supplements, just by how manly it is.
Was this review helpful?
4.3 hrs on record
&The screaming of the suicide bombers are the ones who's keeping this game stable, and explosions&-Michael Bay[This comment was directed by michael bay]
Was this review helpful?
13.5 hrs on record
Expendabros is a 2D action shooter, developed to promote the (at the time) upcoming movie, The Expendables 3. The overrall game is very short (approx. 1hr), but that is to be expected as it basically acts as a free demo to . The plot is loosely based on that of the film, it revolves around your team of seven &Expendabros& who are trying hunt down the notorious arms dealer Conrad Stonebanks. Not that you exactly care about the plot, I mean you are only playing the game for destroying everything you see.Death is pretty swift, only takes one bullet to take you down, same rules apply to most of your enemies. It's pretty tempting to destroy the entire map but it may or may not prove difficult for you to traverse it. Soon you will begin to realise the repetitive nature of the gameplay. Everything is relatively similar, shoot guns and thow knives at the baddies, good ol' run&gun gameplay. Even though it is pretty much the same (apart the two boss fights and a minor flexing cut scene) it still manages to entice you to finish the game. I would like to point out that some more of the flexing type gameplay would be nice, as it lets you take a short break from the The pixelated graphics are nice. One of my favourite parts of this game was the excitement you had as you got to see all the different tricks that the cast had when you'd unlock them, flamethrowers, knives, etc. And the replayability of this game isn't great. I mean, I've 13hrs going through it so it was good enough for me, but that was only because I was pretty hyped to buy Broforce. Definately enjoyable to play, free and fun, it's worth your time.In case you didn't bother to read any of that:Pros+Enjoyable unlocking characters+Effectively serves as a demo for Broforce+Jam-packed with testosterone +FreeCons-Little replayability-Repetitive gameplayScoring:7.8/10
Was this review helpful?
2.1 hrs on record
10/10 Michael Bay MURICA Simulator
Was this review helpful?
1.8 hrs on record
'Merica!It's a funny, over-the-top, side scrolling shooter.
Not much else to be said.For some reason, the option to set up a control pad is messed up.
The text is so big and piled together, you can't really figure it out.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: The Expendabros
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 5 Aug, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Broforce 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &收藏本视频
我的优酷空间:/yangliwu欢迎大家访问!!!
下载客户端
自制 转自优酷
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号
互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3
沪ICP证:沪B2-
信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417本期导视:
前几天互联网有件被疯狂消遣的事,那就是“柯震东”吸毒被抓,娱乐圈真人秀电影“监狱风云”再添新成员,哎哟喂,这么阳光的男孩纸竟然也吸毒,有多少妹纸心中的男神瞬间崩塌了呢?有钱干什么不好?看看人梁朝伟是吧,有时候闲着闷着了,就临时坐飞机去伦敦,独自蹲在广场喂一下午鸽子,这特么才叫健康文艺、逼格高的生活啊!小编是没钱啊,不然也很想来一趟说走就走的旅行,什么西藏、埃及、巴黎统统没去过… 唉,要是在游戏中就能轻松实现旅行梦想,那该有多好嘞?!
第26期:冒险、动作、射击,这感觉够酸爽!
本期推荐游戏
大神和他推荐的理由
推荐人:Nando
玩一个好游戏就像读了一本好书、欣赏了一部精彩的电影一样,令人受益良多。
推荐:勇者大冒险
+ 轻松幽默的游戏氛围,浪漫卡通的漫画风格。
+ 配音配乐可圈可点,剧情生动有趣,过场动画代入感强。
+ 爽快刺激的副本战斗,充满操作乐趣,PVE、PVP内容丰富。
+ 目前来看,强化不花钱,装备升级通过同部位合成实现,不坑。
- 一个副本要刷好几遍,难免刷吐。
- 攻击方式略微单调,职业特色不足。