是不是 rihanna的《what's my name》
不是!这首歌很多人当手机铃声!是快歌!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
节奏感的相关知识
其他7条回答
《pocker face》你看看是吗
爱你在心口难开么?就是那个 I love you more then i can say ?
某一届的世界杯主题曲
runaway groove coverage 或者hey oh
我猜是justin bieber的baby!
Poker Face
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌里面有 WO WO WO 是个女歌手唱的_百度知道
有一首英文歌里面有 WO WO WO 是个女歌手唱的
好像是比较新的歌大家能不能帮我找找.谢谢!
哈,;&&Stronger&gt,我自己找到了~~&lt
提问者采纳
/music//745_233252?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
大公鸡还天天喔喔喔呢?线索这么少怎么找呀
sWEeT box的bold & delicious哈哈
安室柰美惠的&wowa&收录在&Queen of hip-pop&中 2005.7发行!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌开头是wo oh oh oh oh 男声唱的,节奏很好,很欢快的一首歌_百度知道
一首英文歌开头是wo oh oh oh oh 男声唱的,节奏很好,很欢快的一首歌
在成都电视台第二频道听到过,被当做某块单元的背景音乐,求高手给答案
提问者采纳
Marry You-Bruno Mars~~记得采纳哦~
谢谢!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!跪了 大哥
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
Owl City《Good time》
不是。。。但是谢谢
bieber ——baby
不是这个,这个太简单了,我自己都知道,感觉应该是黑人的歌
可是wo a wo的歌曲太多了啊 这种提示不行的
&康熙来了&“正妹店员大搜查”这集中32分34秒
微信摇一下试试,或者你仔细听听歌词
只有一点点,应为之前我也听到过这首歌
之前也有一个朋友问我一首歌 我特意去看了下这个节目
,居然被我听出来了。现场太吵杂 不容易听清歌词
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问谁知道一首女生英文歌,比较低沉的。开头是“wo la la la la la.wo la la la la&_百度知道
请问谁知道一首女生英文歌,比较低沉的。开头是“wo la la la la la.wo la la la la&
m no foolIt&#39, but I can's in the lap of the GodsWo wo la la la woI can see what you want me to beBut I'm no foolIt&#39Queen的In The Lap Of The Gods 歌词;s in the lap of the GodsWo wo la la la woWo wo la laWah wah oohBut I's in the lap of the GodsWo wo la la la woWo wo la laWah wah oohIt's all you wanna talk aboutI can see what you want me to beBut I&#39, that'm no foolIt's no meaning in my pretendingBt do itSo risky - but I gotta chance itIt&#39:It'm no foolIt's in the lap of the GodsWo wo la la la woWo wo la laWah wah oohBut that'm no foolNs in the lap of the GodsWo wo la la la woWo wo la laWah wah oohBut I's not trueIt's nothing to laugh aboutMy money, life goes on and on and onForgive me when I ask you where do I belongYou say I (you can do it)Can't (you can do it)Set (you can go and set it free) you free from meBut that's not trueIt&#39, there&#39, there's in the lap of the GodsWo wo la la la woI can see what you want me to beBut I's no endingThere&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁寻音乐帝,一首英文歌,女生唱的,开头是ye-yi-ye,o-wo~感觉比较轻快.._百度知道
寻音乐帝,一首英文歌,女生唱的,开头是ye-yi-ye,o-wo~感觉比较轻快..
&Apology - Tyra Bolling&Yeah... ye-ah, oh woo ohLa dah dah ah ah ah ah ahDamn... Boy you so stupid stupidYou get on my last nervesHow could you do this do thisI can't even blame herAfter all we been thru ups and downs in our relationshipAfter all that I've sacrifice in the end you give me thisIf I can't choose who I love I gotta make my choiceDeep down inside of my heart, I keep hearing this voi-ceAnd it's tellin me to let you go,But the same voices is say don't let him walk out of that doorSo I say no no no no no no noI'm not gone let you go go go go go go goAnd tho it hurts me so so so so so so soI'll forgive and let this go go go go go go goI accept your apologyYeah, yeah yeah yeahI accept your apology even tho it hurts me so bad ba-byOh woo oh I accept your apologyYou must be crazy crazyYou gotta be kiddin meThought I was your lady lady M.I.S.T.A.K.EYour a selfish man, your such a selfish manA predictable, typical, hypercritical, kind a manYou so cold, and you so heartlessAfter all we've done, how could you be so thoughtless, yeahAnd something is tellin me to let this goBut the same voices is say don't let him walk out of that doorSo I say no no no no no no noI'm not gone let you go go go go go go goAnd tho it hurts me so so so so so so so(even tho you broke my heart baby oh yeah)I'll forgive and let this go go go go go go goI accept your apologyYeah, yeah yeah yeah (oh baby yeah oh) yeah yeah yeah yeahI accept your apology (oh baby ye-ah)yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeahI accept your apologyEven tho you haven't said it I believe that you areBecause of how many times that you said it beforeAnd my friends all think I'm crazyCause lately baby you seen so shadyThey say I should just walk out the doorAnd I recognized the hard timesYou mistreat this heart of mineWish that we could just rewindEven if I regret it I might not know if I let it goAnd that just how it isSo I say no no no no no no no (I say no)Oh no hmmm cause I can't find it in my heartTo let you go go go go go go goI can't do it baby boy you drive me crazyYou hurt me soAnd tho it hurts me so so so so so so soPromise you won't do this to me againIt's gon take some time for my heart to mendI'll forgive and let this go go go go go go goDamn damn I can't believe what you done to me...I accept your apology yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahI accept your apology yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahI accept your apology
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 赵大格开头是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐