求qq飞车名字男生 霸气音乐列表队友日韩歌曲的名字

求qq飞车现在双人舞蹈模式里5星的欧美和日韩歌曲_百度知道
求qq飞车现在双人舞蹈模式里5星的欧美和日韩歌曲
t you keep your promises no moresaying you'd say hey girl come on right aroundso she knocked at the doori was standing with the keys in my hand to the 4x4jumped in my ridechecking that noboby saw the club we went we got downbounce bounce to the rhythmsaw it was early morningthought we&#39?wearing a jacket who&#39?whenever the coast was clear she't to break the rulesweren&#39?all they seem to dois be checking up on you babywatching are every movethink someday the might approvebabywhy were you creeping 'round last nightwhy could i see two shadows moving in your bedroom lightnow your dressed in black when i left you were dressed in whited phone say hey boy come on right aroundso i knock on the door you were standing with a bottle of redwine ready to pourdressed in long black satin laced to the floorso i went inthen we sat down start kissing caressingtold me 'd ask me to comei's propertysaid you'd been queuing for a taxibut you left all your money on the tvt trying to play your mum dad for foolswe were just doing things young people in love doparents trying to find out what we were up tosaying why can'd better be leavingso i gave you my jacket for you to holdtold you to wear it cos you felt coldi mean me her didn'bout jacuzzi sounded interestingso we jumped right inall calls diverted to answerphoneplease leave a message after the tonei mean me her parents were kinda coolbut they were the fine line between me youwe were just doing things young people in love doparents trying to find out what we were up tosaying why were you creeping &#39?calls diverted to answerphonered wine bottle half the contents gonemidnight return jacuzzi turned onround last nightwhy could i see two shadows moving in your bedroom lightnow your dressed in black when i left you were dressed in whitell be home by 12 come strolling in at 4out with your girls but leaving with the boy next doorcan you fill me in?calls diverted to answerphonered wine bottle half the contents gonemidnight return jacuzzi turned oncan you fill me in(All right)(Come on)Can you fill me in(Can you fill me in)i was checking this girl next door when her parents went outshe&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
qq飞车的相关知识
其他2条回答
玩游戏时听,用微信摇一摇搜歌
点上面的音乐标上面有显示
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌曲音乐日排行 -
最好听的dj音乐网站