steam没有sslsteam账号忘了怎么办办

后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 15229|回复: 45
解决steam图片CDN被运营商拦截导致无法打开的问题
本帖最后由 wu 于
19:44 编辑
注意:这个方法只能解决在浏览器打不开的问题,客户端的话要写程序转发,有点麻烦将就着先吧
发现好多小伙伴打开steam的时候都无法显示图片(貌似全是移动铁通的)
简单分析了下发现是steam图片/视频的那个CDN域名包含的关键字被运营商blcoked了...
然后又发现了这个CDN居然支持SSL
首先看看是不是打得开下面2张图:
1:http,非加密(如果这个打不开那么你被运营商拦截了)
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
2.https,加密
手动打开吧,如果有访问警告提示直接点击继续就OK
如果你确认你被拦截,且加密的图片能打开的话就继续往下看吧
解决的方法呢,就是将这个域名的http请求全部转换成https请求,这样走的都是加密的,运营商拦截不到
安装浏览器插件
QQ截图53.jpg (24.23 KB, 下载次数: 56)
19:01 上传
点击你的浏览器图片,就可以安装插件啦,下面以chrome设置为教程:
插件安装成功之后,打开
可以看到地址栏右方多了个图标,按顺序点击箭头指向的地方即可!
QQ图片55.jpg (46.86 KB, 下载次数: 153)
19:01 上传
QQ截图21.jpg (32.86 KB, 下载次数: 162)
19:02 上传
QQ图片43.jpg (14.74 KB, 下载次数: 70)
19:02 上传
完成之后打开
是不是图片都出来了
终于能愉快地玩耍了~
谢谢了,找了很久啊
本帖最后由 NeedXuyao 于
19:10 编辑
火狐的动态里的图片能显示但商店的图还是出不来
Firefox可以用NoScript扩展
然后 选项-高级-HTTPS,下面强制以下站点用HTTPS下加入:
这样商店的图就可以显示了.
如果对它控制脚本的功能没需求,点 全局允许脚本 就行了.
沙发支持,但是云同步解决不了啊
我的绿光图片打不开,商店条目图片没问题 是一回事儿不
电信流氓了这么多年是不是不准备做好人啊
我的绿光图片打不开,商店条目图片没问题 是一回事儿不
不一样,绿光的跟商店不在同一个服务器
强制https,chrome无需插件,chrome://net-internals 就可以实现
HSTS那个确实也可以..不过照顾不同浏览器...火狐用户不少,,,,各种套chrome核心的更不少....
解决了,谢谢
这个不错,好文谢谢
技术宅拯救世界
困扰已久,感谢楼主分享~
客户端能显示吗
插件下载不了,,蛋疼
挂了VΡΝ以后装上了。。感谢
这个问题早就有了,去看技术区的置顶贴有解决办法。改DNS,改hosts都行。
不错&&感谢分享~ 虽然暂时用不到~
这个问题早就有了,去看技术区的置顶贴有解决办法。改DNS,改hosts都行。
不行。运营商过滤HTTP请求头部的,包含了一些关键字域名的都拦截
技术流好评!终于不挂那啥了
本帖最后由 xueyi135 于
01:37 编辑
LZ你真是我的恩人!
火狐完全不知道怎么添加规则啊...
牛b,估计很多人都需要这教程
虽然客户端还是不行,不过这是太好了,至少网页能看了!十分感谢
用chrome://net-internals 无法打开
然后下了插件就可以了
但是一退出谷歌浏览器就失效了,要重新来过,怎么解决?
终于解决了,大感谢!
为什么我用这个能成功过一会就不行了,再添加一次又行了,是不是哪里要保存来着?
创意工坊的图片打不开,商店正常
果然是SB移动搞的,我就知道
图片打不开云存档同步不了,坑死了
逗比移动,回学校果然打不开了,亏得我收藏了这帖3{赞}
这个功能好 已经几个月没好好的看网页了
本社区基于[攻略心得] 在线平台购物经验分享 - 艾泽拉斯国家地理论坛
TOPPED TOPIC
[size=120%]本集合将着重收录Steam、Origin、PSN、Xlive、E-shop等在线平台购(duo)物(shou)经验分享及交流贴。[/size][img]./mon_/414_54b87156aff9a.jpg[/img][url=http://bbs.ngacn.cc/thread.php?stid=8039008][size=100][color=green]PS4北美地区PS4游戏发售列表+折扣信息[/color][/size][/url]
皿煮杀你全家to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Hero Siege
$5.99 USD
Buy Hero Siege - 4 Pack
Get one copy for yourself and give the other three to friends!
$18.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$16.95 USD
Recommended By Curators
"Gauntlet meets Diablo in the conflagration that is Hero Siege. Level a hero and fight your way through monstrous hordes while leveling and bagging gold."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
So since YoYoGames is not doing anything about integrating this, we are programming a c++ server and make a dedicated server system. This will take time but we will try to get it running when the next DLC will be released. Huge things on the works!
Ok guys, we had some serious problems with the patch so we had to roll-back the old version.
Now we tested everything and all is working, enjoy!
GENERAL
- Fixed Amazon Poison Gas sometimes crashing the game.
- Fixed a bug where client Amazon crashes when attacking enemies.
- Fixed a bug with item pickup on siege mode.
- Waller Walls can no longer spawn on top of the player.
- Fixed crypts and dungeons spawning out of boundaries.
- Nerfed follower damage a bit
- Buffed active relic damage according to difficulty.
- Controller info no longer shows on difficulties after normal.
- Old characters max experience is now re-calculated with the new algorithm.
- Town Portal button is now re-bindable.
- Simultaneously picking up multiple relics in multiplayer shows correctly now.
- Holy Grail damage adjusted.
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object Enemy_Parent_obj:
Unable to find any instance for object index '-4' name '&undefined&'
at gml_Object_Enemy_Parent_obj_Step_0
^
Error above should be fixed now.
- Attribute points + marks will grey out once you are out of points.
- Traps now do PURE damage and 35% of max hp for Ranged and 25% of max hp for Melee.
- Increased Relic spawn chance and max relics obtained a bit.
- Crystalkeys now convert into rubies/crystals upon completing the game.
- Fly cough potion now works for clients.
- Darkness is now adjustable in the video options.
- Both players can now loot items simultaneously in local coop.
“Fun and addictive gameplay, great graphics and sound”
95/100 –
“THE HERO SIEGE EXPERIENCE IS AN IMPRESSIVE ONE.”
100/100 –
“Hack'N'Slash at its best!!”
87/100 –
About This Game
follow us in Twitter @eliaspixel and @jussi_ku
Hero Siege is a Hack 'n' Slash game with roguelike- & RPG elements. Annihilate hordes of enemies, grow your talent tree, grind better loot and explore up to 6 Acts enhanced with beautiful Pixel Art graphics! This game offers countless hours of gameplay and up to 4 player online multiplayer!
We developers are interested in your feedback. So if you choose to get the game see you on the forums! - Vexorian
In the depths of Tarethiel a group of monks united the four pieces of the brimstone talisman, waking up the slendering demons below... The Act was fortold in the Ancient Book of Revelations and that Satan would raise from Hell to rule the earth... Someone needs to stop him or else the mankind will soon face extinction!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with up to 4 players!
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 170 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 80 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 30 Achievements to unlock!
- Customize your character with over 60 different hats!
- 4 Acts to play through! Extra acts come with Expansion sets!
- Random Dungeons and Crypts to explore and clear from loot and enemies!
- 7 playable classes! Extra classes come with Expansion sets!
- 4 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Loot system with: normal, superior, rare and legendary loot!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: DualCore 1.8 GHZ
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 mb
Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
Additional Notes: Older Windows versions like XP might not work.
Recommended:
Processor: QuadCore 2.4 GHZ
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: 1 GB
Minimum:
OS: OS X -versio Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or newer
Processor: Intel Mac 1.8 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Recommended:
OS: OS X -versio Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or newer
Processor: Any QuadCore processor
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Minimum:
Processor: DualCore 1.8 GHZ
Recommended:
Processor: QuadCore 2.4 GHZ
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
8.9 hrs on record
Hero Siege Hero Siege is a fun bullet hell game that issimilar to the Binding of Issac and has that nice rpg feel. Graphics As you can guess this game is pixelated like the olden times of games. Gameplay The gameplay for hero siege is massively enjoyable as a fun yet difficult twin stick shooter with a lot to offer. When you start off you will not have much at all but as you play the game you will recieve relics, equipment and potions, each adding to your abilities. The game has 7 base classes each with its own skill tree to discover and enjoy. Singleplayer
So far i have only had the chance to enjoy singleplayer and the necromancer class (so this review will focus on the necromancer class). The necromancer starts off with a skill tree where you can pick to have dead hands rise from the grave around you dealing damage or having the ability to summon 3 undead maruaders to your aid. As you level up you gain new points to invest in your skills with new tiers unlocking occassionally. The maps are somewhat randomly generated and contain traps that can damage both you and you enemies. Once you beat a certain # of enemies a boss will spawn. Sometimes the boss will be easy while at other's are much more difficult. Once you beat a boss a portal will open to continue to the next area and the boss will sometimes leave treasure chests and a relic for you to collect. Relics/Chests
ok so there are 3 types of chest you can find throughout the game. Wood Chest - as you can expect not that great loot but sometimes will drop a key Gold Chest - to open this chest you require a key and it wil usually have pretty decent items to find Crystal Chest -contains great loot and items to collect and require a crystal key to openOk now back to relics.Relics are items you find in your game that can greatly help you. You gain relics after defeating a boss, buying from a shopkeeper or looting from a crypt/dungeon. There is an immense amount of relics that aid you throughout your journey from a hat that shoots out the symbol π at enemies to a fly swatter that does nothing but spawn a prop fly. There is an immense amount of relics so i recomment you check the wiki or the guide here on steam. Rating
Pros + 7 classes with good possibilites+ smooth gameplay with nice controls+ i can summon the dead+ pixelated and has nice rpg feel+ equipment is useful+ relics soooo many fun relics Cons - lagged immensly whenever i got an achievemt- dlc a bit pricey Final Thoughts Hero siege is an amazing game with alot to offer. It has been a while since i have been able to enjoy a game like this. If you love the old pixelated rpg styles and love the binding of issac or bullet hell type games give Hero Siege a shot. Final Rating 9/10
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
21.7 hrs on record
I'm at the grocery store, trying to buy whatever it is I always buy, and I'm walking around lost...dazed. It's the numbers, they're everywhere. Ever since I started playing Hero Siege that's all I ever see. Red numbers, white numbers, green numbers, yellow numbers, spinning and twirling and dancing in front of me. This has never happened before, I used to be NORMAL.Hero Siege combines a rogue-like and Diablo to create something positively maddeningly addictive. Each act is divided into several stages, which are further broken up into waves. T survive and kill all of the monsters. The promise of phat loot, powerful relics, and numbers beyond comprehension await. Oh and I guess you save the world too? hurray. When I started the game, there were six playable heroes. The character-limit is unfortunately a little short, which cuts off some of the names I give my heroes. Irvin - He's a viking, capable of slashing foes with his mighty axe. Melee classes seem to be underpowered in this game. This is partly due to the mechanics. A monster doesn't actually have to touch to do damage. They do this little lunge, and even if it looks like the hero is a space away, they take damage. Still, Irvin gets my &not bad& rating. AllUpInnz - The nomad. So far this guy hasn't been any fun to use. He's a melee class, and one of his skills allows him to do more damage if he doesn't swing his sword for awhile. Ehh..This is a game where 30+ monsters
it's way too chaotic for sneaky assassin-type moves. Maybe he gets better after collecting certain skills.LargeBootyHo - She's a pirate. Her name is supposed to be LargeBootyHoistingExtremePirate but it's like I said, the character-limit is too short. She uses guns, although she's also capable of firing cannonballs, summoning a pirate ship, and all sorts of other fun abilities. Ranged-heroes definitely have the advantage. Couple one with equipment that increase fire-rate, a few relics that proc randomly, and you've got a beast.Commdork64 - Redneck. My favorite melee class. This is due to useful skills like flaming tires, and the ability to spill damaging oil everywhere. The thing is though, there are five difficulty settings. The usefulness of each class can fluctuate wildly depending on their DPS, and how close they have to do get to do the most damage. Also, certain relics (like the one that grants life-steal) are insanely useful, while others (the angel that knocks enemies away for no damage) are just obnoxiously useless. BurnBurnBu - The pyromancer. Actually his name is supposed to be BurnBurnBurnBurnBurnBu but again, character-limit. He throws a ton of fire around like a living INFERNO. He's altogether solid.RomanceNec - Necromancer. He summons undead, throws a few projectiles around. I'm still uncertain about his value. This is mainly because the close-combat skeletons have a habit of mashing together. This causes three to become one, which severely lessens their damage output and protective coverage. The jury's still out on this clown.Frank Phil- Ah yes, Frank Philips McGannon...the archer. He's my hero of choice. His arsenal includes a spread shot, homing missiles, screen-filling ballista, turrets, and even land-mines. Also, his exceptional range allows him the freedom to stay far away.But none of that matters now, because all I see are numbers. High-level Hero Siege can become difficult to follow. Adorned with 20+ relics, and doing millions of damage a second, I start to lose track of things. After a long enough period of time, certain stats (ARMOR) become irrelevant. DPS is never really a concern, because most bosses go down in 1-2 seconds. Instead, you're better off worrying about being frozen, or killed in the second stage of Act 3. This stage combines poison-spewing worms with exploding-pygmies. Exploding-pygmies are a NIGHTMARE in Diablo 2. Starting off can be painful, due to lack of health and weak weapons. With a few upgrades and a few choice relics, flying through most of the difficulties isn't that hard. If necessary, acts can be repeated to accumulate more stuff. Even the INFERNO setting isn't much more difficult than those before. Multiplayer is also available, though I've never been able to make the time for it.I'm still stumbling through the grocery store, my eyes rolling into the back of my head and then around again. I think people are staring, but I can't see them. All I see are the numbers jumping out of the shelves, snaking through my groceries, beating against the doors in the frozen food aisle. Finally I'm at checkout. As the cashier scans my groceries, the bag lady says &Did you know that the amount of force necessary to bite into a carrot is equivalent to biting off a finger?& The cashier gives her the strangest look, and I -still absorbed in numbers- say &Thanks! That was enlightening.&As I push the cart outside I take a close look at my fingers. What have they done for me lately? The thumbs, damn them to HELL. It's because of these digits that I've been playing Hero Siege non-stop. I'm not even finished with the game, but I know it'll destroy me. I still have to-In the parking lot, I stop. The numbers are accumulating, they're forming a circle. A portal?! The numbers have created a door. A man steps out. He has a mohawk, and he's carrying a bow.&Frank?! FRANK!&&Greetings...&&Y...you're supposed to be dead!&&I am dead. You killed me.&How could I forget? This AGONY has been plaguing me, since I stopped playing the game. On the highest difficulty, Frank Philips McGannon was killed by the Son of Lucifer. It was an attack I've seen a dozen times, but I was so distracted by the numbers that he was blasted. This destructive force did twice the damage of his HP. It killed him, and it broke me. Sure, I wasn't playing on hardcore, but all relics are lost upon death. There was no way I was grinding all that crap for another attempt. Hero Siege is great, but the end-game is just absurd. That said...&Look Frank. I was going to come back. We were going to finish this...together.& I plead.&It's too late.&He aims an arrow at me, before I could say any----------I awake in a hospital bed. I think I'm alive, but I feel strange. A nurse enters my room.&I'm happy to see that you're alright.& she exclaims. &Somebody found you passed-out in a grocery store parking lot.&&...Thanks. Can I get something for this headache?& As I move my hand toward my forehead I notice something...off.&You bit off every single one of your fingers before you lost conciousness. Thankfully these advanced prosthetic armored-fingers are just as good.& The nurse states.Before I could find an expression for my shock and confusion, she continues. &Unfortunately, with the bill you're getting for this surgery, you won't be able to afford anymore videogames. It looks like you'll have to play Hero Siege forever!&She laughs as she leaves the room. As soon as the door closes, I notice the numbers creep towards me.
Was this review helpful?
77.3 hrs on record
I feel weird about this game: I hate it but I can't stay without coming back to play it again. Although it still quite bugged and it has a random factory that will make you freaking mad at some points, it is definitely the best rogue-like that I ever played. Give it a try.. or two.. or maybe more. The game becomes much more enjoyable after some time playing it.Edit: The devs keep improving it and making it a lot better with every update, it gets much solid and less bugged. Pick it up!
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
10.1 hrs on record
I really wanted to like this game. I'm quite a fan of rogue-likes and action rpg's so I figured this would be perfect for me. Sadly the game is nothing more than one boring continuous grind. There's not much more to it than keep walking backwards from enemy mobs and holding the attack keys in their direction. At one point I saved up a whole lot of items by simply playing the first act over and over again and the game became stupidly easy. Then after beating the final boss I tried to play the more difficult mode which only included the same mobs with more hp and damage. It's a good concept, but it has way more flaws than good points. I don't recommend it.
Was this review helpful?
5.8 hrs on record
The game is... Okay.Its a rogue-like so expect to die a lot and to get upgrades. It's a mobile game ported to PC... So don't expect much to come out of this game I guess.Pros:+ Art and Sound is pretty good.+ Game is pretty fun.+ Game has pretty fun multiplayer (co-op).. But.. (I'll get to that later)+ Game has a lot of content... But.. (I'll get to that later)Cons:- Bosses are pretty unbalanced. Some are 1 hit kill, and others 1 hit kill you.- The game devs DESPERATELY wants to buy its DLC. The game doesn't feel complete without it.- You HAVE to buy a DLC pack to play the co-op multiplayer.- The game always seems to have bugs, they let out small patches all the time but they don't seem to help at all.- Game gets dull pretty fast, no grabbing point.Overall, its an alright game. But they make you think you're missing something all the time. You won't enjoy this game unless you buy all the DLC (which is what they want). I honestly can't really recommend this game. You'll be annoyed with all the constant patches that don't matter. So no, I don't recommend this game. What I recommend the devs to do is remove the &Pay for DLC for multiplayer& thing. I don't know how hard it is to code and design games, but I'd also try remaking the game's engine or something, because it's very buggy.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 51 Steam Achievements
Title: Hero Siege
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 29 Jan, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Hero Siege
Hero Siege - 4 Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 steam密码忘了怎么办 的文章

随机推荐