aoe:castle siege百度联盟账号申请

Age of Empires: Castle Siege on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store…If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Age of Empires: Castle Siege by Microsoft Corporation, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I have iTunes to open it now.
Age of Empires: Castle Siege
By Microsoft Corporation
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Age of Empires(R): Castle Siege invites you to guide your empire through the Medieval Era and make your mark on history. Choose from one of several civilizations, including the Britons, Teutons, and Kievan Rus. Upgrade your keep, fortify your walls, and garrison defensive troops to protect yourself from marauders. Then, train an army to raid other cities, and command them in battle to dismantle your opponents’ defenses. Over the ages, you’ll research technology, live through famous battles, and recruit a variety of heroes to your side, including Saladin, Richard the Lionheart, and Joan of Arc. Outsmart your attackers and outplay your victims to earn achievements and climb to the top of the leaderboards. Continue your gameplay experience across iOS and Windows devices via Xbox Live. Join the siege!
What's New in Version 1.10
Patch 1.10 NotesoRelief Force Donations tab added to Alliance MessagingoHenry V ability and stats improvedoPeace Treaties now also protect from revenge attacksoRurik has developed Sword Mastery which dispatches any wall troop in a single blowoThe duration of the Terrorize ability has increased oWinrich will deal bonus damage against GrenadiersoDefensive Grenadiers speed has been reduced and they no longer deal bonus damage against Teutonic KnightsoEngineers are now easier to selectoLaddermen will go over walls more quickly and take less damage while doing sooLaddermen will dispatch ranged wall units in a single blowoCrossbowmen and catapults now deal bonus damage against GrenadiersoDefensive units will use breaches and gates more oftenoMuted alliance members will stay muted until the next launch of the appoRurik now prioritize towers over non-threatening structuresoGuard House troops that have been Converted by Joan no longer prevent further troop deployment
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Update issues
Since I updated this app it will not open and advice enjoyed it but seems very bug filled
Ya beaucoup trop de Bug quand j'attaque sa ferme souvent alors je perd des trophées ses un bon jeu mais essayer de corriger cela
Yes! Finally
I'm super excited that it is now on my iPad! Awesome game! Download this now!!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.10Size: 94.6 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Microsoft CorporationInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&23 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&95 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Gold Starter Pack$1.49500 Gold$5.9980 Gold$1.491,200 Gold$11.992,500 Gold$22.9914,000 Gold$119.996,500 Gold$57.99
More Apps by Microsoft CorporationAoE: Castle Siege - Connection Error - 推酷
AoE: Castle Siege - Connection Error
[Warning! This blog post is nothing to do with Hyper-V or virtualization.& It is Friday night and I am playing computer games!]
It has been a long busy week of working on Hyper-V – and now it is time for me to unwind.& After playing a couple of games I decided to try out the recently released “Age of Empires: Castle Siege” only to be presented with this:
What?& Well – that would be because I run an enterprise grade firewall in my house (I mean, who doesn’t?).& A quick journey through the firewall logs showed that it was trying to reach castlesrelease.cloudapp.net: – and my firewall was dutifully blocking this.
My immediate fix was to just allow access on these ports – but that did not actually work.& The reason was that my firewall was actually able to detect that this was actually SSL traffic running over an odd port – and was quite upset about that.
A moment later – I had my SSL definition updated to allow ports 8443 and 8444 (outbound only) and everything is good.& Now, off to build an empire…
已发表评论数()
&&登&&&录&&
已收藏到推刊!
请填写推刊名
描述不能大于100个字符!
权限设置: 公开
仅自己可见

我要回帖

更多关于 英雄联盟账号交易吧 的文章

随机推荐