& 我是最强王者!《消逝的光芒(Dying Light)》全新“嘚 ...
查看: 651|回复: 16
可爱的小花猪
夏磊游侠元勋版主『动作/射击游戏区』侠盗联盟组【组长】永远萌系会员·小花猪·夏磊Assassin·真神之语·玛利亚
UID449654主题阅读权限150帖子精华0积分101347金钱68410 荣誉778 人气15551 在线时间65535 小时评议38
帖子精华0积分101347金钱68410 荣誉778 人气15551 评议38
文 游侠单机
【游侠导读】《消逝的光芒(Dying Light)》再次放出新预告,这次的预告片是展示了这个游戏获得的各个大奖以及各大游戏网站的高评分,简直“嘚瑟”到了极致。
为了庆祝第一人称动作生存恐怖游戏《(Dying Light)》正式登陆欧洲及英国。官方为我们放出了该作的全新“嘚瑟”预告。好了,下面一起来看看吧!
  据悉,该作得了超过50个奖项和提名,众多媒体平均分可媲美神作,主机玩家评论,PS4好评率达满分,堪称史上最好的僵尸游戏。
  预告片截图:
也是蛮拼的
总评分:&金钱 + 5&
游戏运行库工具:http://www.ali213.net/zhuanti/yxk/
可爱的小花猪
这一作评价不错,可惜我都没怎么玩,孤岛惊魂4的坑都没填完。
「 万事皆虚,万物皆允 」Assassin·暗影之路孤岛惊魂4☆残暴射速 撕裂者
UID5833710主题阅读权限100帖子精华1积分5393金钱52778 荣誉80 人气1466 在线时间6581 小时评议5
帖子精华1积分5393金钱52778 荣誉80 人气1466 评议5
在僵尸游戏里的确算不错的了~其实主要还是跑酷元素的糅合,让生存主题变得更加精彩了吧~
最喜欢的就是在夜晚在屋顶狂奔了,后面再有几个狂暴者烘托下气氛~
§~游侠资深版主游侠动漫组【活跃】侠盗联盟组【副组长】游侠UNI宣传部【组员】?游侠NBA首席特约评论员?北歐之神?奧丁
UID5345839主题阅读权限100帖子精华0积分24050金钱29592 荣誉497 人气4487 在线时间14487 小时评议9
帖子精华0积分24050金钱29592 荣誉497 人气4487 评议9
史上最好的打僵尸游戏....看样子得玩一下..
永远的指环王『PC游戏综合区』游侠动漫组【资源】
UID653545主题阅读权限100帖子精华0积分12264金钱75176 荣誉178 人气1651 在线时间20109 小时评议5
帖子精华0积分12264金钱75176 荣誉178 人气1651 评议5
这个一直没玩呢,看评价褒贬不一,不是很想尝试啊
UID334787主题阅读权限50帖子精华0积分1471金钱6884 荣誉0 人气33 在线时间2787 小时评议0
Lv.5游侠白银会员, 积分 1471, 距离下一级还需 529 积分
帖子精华0积分1471金钱6884 荣誉0 人气33 评议0
这游戏确实不错···
The_Pretender
UID732965主题阅读权限40帖子精华0积分567金钱6672 荣誉0 人气2 在线时间3442 小时评议0
Lv.4游侠高级会员, 积分 567, 距离下一级还需 433 积分
帖子精华0积分567金钱6672 荣誉0 人气2 评议0
这货确实不错啊,等级高了技能学得差不多了后玩法有趣又多样,但技能又不会太强变成割草无双,尸群中战斗依然紧张刺激。好久没试过像这样让我一口气通关+支线全清的游戏了。
Don't let'em say you ain't beautiful,
they can all get fucked, just stay true to you
可爱的小花猪
hiphopjay 发表于
这货确实不错啊,等级高了技能学得差不多了后玩法有趣又多样,但技能又不会太强变成割草无双,尸群中战斗依 ...
这一作想玩成无双,难度有些高,因为强调的是求生,而不是乱砍。
UID2822895主题阅读权限30帖子精华0积分249金钱942 荣誉0 人气49 在线时间785 小时评议0
Lv.3游侠中级会员, 积分 249, 距离下一级还需 251 积分
帖子精华0积分249金钱942 荣誉0 人气49 评议0
游戏 很出色。。不过恐怖类的真的不敢碰呀!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
可爱的小花猪
茄子暴宝 发表于
游戏 很出色。。不过恐怖类的真的不敢碰呀!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
其实这个不算多恐怖了,主要这是像丧尸围城性质的,不是那种冒险AVG。
☆☆ Viktor Fischer ☆☆『体育游戏区』游侠动漫组【活跃】阿贾克斯 最佳新星FinalFantasyFans?№007
UID6327672主题阅读权限100帖子精华0积分13059金钱68930 荣誉80 人气2709 在线时间11107 小时评议9
帖子精华0积分13059金钱68930 荣誉80 人气2709 评议9
xialei_026 发表于
这一作评价不错,可惜我都没怎么玩,孤岛惊魂4的坑都没填完。
最近感兴趣的新坑蛮多的,各种填不上
dick803gd 发表于
史上最好的打僵尸游戏....看样子得玩一下..
再好他也是个可怕的打僵尸游戏
UID2822895主题阅读权限30帖子精华0积分249金钱942 荣誉0 人气49 在线时间785 小时评议0
Lv.3游侠中级会员, 积分 249, 距离下一级还需 251 积分
帖子精华0积分249金钱942 荣誉0 人气49 评议0
xialei_026 发表于
其实这个不算多恐怖了,主要这是像丧尸围城性质的,不是那种冒险AVG。
。。。。。已经非常恐怖了。。你不懂害怕恐怖游戏类人群的心理。。。我连巫师2都怕。。
§~游侠资深版主游侠动漫组【活跃】侠盗联盟组【副组长】游侠UNI宣传部【组员】?游侠NBA首席特约评论员?北歐之神?奧丁
UID5345839主题阅读权限100帖子精华0积分24050金钱29592 荣誉497 人气4487 在线时间14487 小时评议9
帖子精华0积分24050金钱29592 荣誉497 人气4487 评议9
Shadowa 发表于
再好他也是个可怕的打僵尸游戏
所以想玩玩啊
dick803gd 发表于
所以想玩玩啊
对打僵尸没兴趣,一看到僵尸就觉得恶心
罗喉幻剑·冰璃游侠动漫组【空气】 游侠光荣游戏工作组【制作】天下无双粉红歌姬·拉克丝·克莱茵
UID8296278主题阅读权限100帖子精华0积分29273金钱40323 荣誉407 人气2671 在线时间10258 小时评议9
帖子精华0积分29273金钱40323 荣誉407 人气2671 评议9
何为最强呢
UID1512768主题阅读权限50帖子精华0积分1090金钱2963 荣誉1 人气11 在线时间6531 小时评议0
Lv.5游侠白银会员, 积分 1090, 距离下一级还需 910 积分
帖子精华0积分1090金钱2963 荣誉1 人气11 评议0
消逝的光芒确实把其他游戏的优点结合得很好
而且光影效果很强,在晚上的时候,氛围做得很好
游侠元勋版主
任职满72个月
元老版主勋章
任职满36个月
任职满12个月
资深版主勋章
任职满24个月
大头像勋章
永久勋章,统一售价:8888金币。购买地址:待定
白金会员勋章
用户积分达到6000
发帖数达到10000
荣誉达到150
特色头衔勋章
版区活动头衔达到三个
高级荣誉勋章
荣誉达到500
人气勋章·高级
人气值达到15000
人气勋章·初级
人气值达到3000
版主评议达到4,勤于处理版务
2013年度杰出版主勋章
2013年度杰出版主勋章
2014年杰出版主勋章
2014年杰出版主勋章
综合区活动勋章
综合区活动勋章
PC综合区优秀会员勋章
PC综合区优秀会员勋章
综合区优秀会员勋章
综合区优秀会员勋章
Powered byto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Dying Light
$59.99 USD
Buy Dying Light 4-Pack
Includes four copies of Dying Light- Send the extra copies to your friends!
$179.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Dying Light Ultimate Edition
Includes 2 items:
Dying Light, Dying Light Season Pass
$79.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$34.97 USD
Recommended By Curators
"Incredibly satisfying ground based traversal and excellent sound overcomes rote combat and average writing to make for a game worth playing."
Recent updates
The much-anticipated new feature is finally here - import custom meshes into your Dying Light map and create a world that's truly yours!
Change log:
- Added option to import custom FBX meshes
- Added missing animations and FX
- Asset removal enabled
- Moved Linux asset building to item publishing phase
Hotfix changelog:
- &Build Assets for PC& in &Validate and Build& menu rebuilds all assets and generates new materials pack
- Deeper FBX tree exploration while converting to .msh file
- All FBX file formats are now supported
- Mesh hooks are now read and imported
Patch 1.6.1 release notes:
Fixed constantly spawning airdrops on slums area
Blocked possibility to post leaderboards results with modded game
Fixed hunter connection problems to 4 players coop games
Minor bow related issues fixed
About This Game
Dying Light is an action survival game presented in first-person perspective. The game is set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, you roam an urban environment devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help you defeat the hordes of mindless, flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, the hunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression - but even more lethal are the nocturnal, inhuman predators that leave their hives to feed. You will need to make use of all your skills and any available means to survive till dawn.Welcome to the Quarantine – Experience an original and intense story set in an infected city cut off from the outside world. Only the fittest have any hope of survival.
Vast Open World – Dying Light lets you traverse an extensive world plunged into chaos and destruction. In this diverse environment, you fight for survival against many kinds of enemies since the infected are not the only threat: facing down other desperate humans is often the only way to get precious supplies.
Night Changes the Rules – In daylight you explore the city searching for supplies and weapons. After nightfall, though, this infected world undergoes a dramatic transformation that gives the gameplay a new dimension. You, a hunter by day, become prey. The infected grow in strength, but something even more sinister looms in the darkness to begin its hunt.
Parkour-Style Movement – Whether you hunt or escape the hunters, you can move around the city with ease and speed. Jump between rooftops, climb walls, and attack your foes from above. Dying Light gives players a freedom of movement never seen in open world games before.
Brutal, Visceral Combat – Fight face to face using a diverse selection of melee weapons: knives, bats, axes, or more unusual tools of destruction. Strike down your enemies, cut off their limbs, save your own life!
Firearms – Powerful but noisy. Use pistols, shotguns, and rifles to gain an advantage over enemies, but remember that gunfire can and will attract unwanted attention.
Craft Your Weapons – Why use an ordinary cleaver when you can attach a lighter for burning damage? Or wrap a hammer in electrified barbed wire? Dying Light lets you create your own weapon upgrades and construct increasingly efficient tools of combat.
Be the Quarantine Hero – Dying Light features RPG elements that let you develop the protagonist and adjust him to your play style. It’s a long and difficult journey from rookie to badass.
Choose Your Play Style – Make use of weapons, your surroundings, and traps set by other survivors. Provoke groups of enemies to attack each other. Complete objectives by day or at night. Take advantage of darkness, fog, and storm to remain unseen. Turn the odds in your favor with offensive and defensive gadgets. It’s always your call!
Hours of Gameplay – Discover a thrilling story, complete more than a hundred side-quests, and put your skills to the test in special challenges.
Co-op Mode for 4 Players – Cooperate with other players in the extreme conditions of a zombie apocalypse. Show your individuality and customize your character.
Be the Zombie – Unique online mode where you play as a zombie. If you ever dreamed of stalking other survivors, now is your chance. Let the hunt begin!
Breathtaking Visuals and Realism – Dying Light is the first game based on the Chrome Engine 6 – the latest revolutionary incarnation of Techland’s proprietary technology. Built from the ground up with next-generation consoles and advanced DirectX 11 graphics in mind, it delivers a new level of visual quality, special effects, and dynamic weather conditions, maintaining unparalleled efficiency at the same time.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
MINIMUM:
OS: Windows(R) 7 64-bit / Windows(R) 8 64-bit / Windows(R) 8.1 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5- GHz / AMD FX- GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM DDR3
Hard Drive: 40 GB free space
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 560 / AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
DirectX(R): Version 11
Sound: DirectX(R) compatible
Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
RECOMMENDED:
OS: Windows(R) 7 64-bit / Windows(R) 8 64-bit / Windows(R) 8.1 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K @3.4 GHz / AMD FX- GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 780 / AMD Radeon(TM) R9 290 (2GB VRAM)
DirectX(R): Version 11
Sound: DirectX(R) compatible
Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5- GHz / AMD FX- GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 560 / AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
Additional Notes: JFS and XFS file systems are not supported
RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K @3.4 GHz / AMD FX- GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 780 / AMD Radeon(TM) R9 290 (2GB VRAM)
Additional Notes: JFS and XFS file systems are not supported
DYING LIGHT (C) Techland 2015. Published and Distributed by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: (TM) & (C) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
125 people found this review funny
47.2 hrs on record
Glad to see the misinformed reviews have been thrown out of from the top page. For those who have said that Dying Light's day/night mechanic is not what they thought and that time doesn't actually change in the game clearly haven't played past the intro missions. The first two missions are obviously there to get you started, so they're not going to thrust a timed day/night cycle before you get the hang of the environment and the mechanics, and thus in the intro missions, time does not change if you don't progress the quest. Past those two missions, day/night becomes very real, and incredibly terrifying. /endRantGameplay:I'm sure it's been said before, but this is what Dead Island should have been. Everything from the parkour to the combat just feels incredibly fluid. Running around is great fun, and jumping into abandoned houses and exploring/finding loot is constantly fun. And this is where I got caught in my first night phase. I was running towards my objective when &oh look another shelter, let me go secure it,& then &oh look there's an air drop nearby, let me go grab it,& then again another shelter nearby, on top of random houses and zombies (sorry, &biters&) to loot, and before I knew it, I got my last radio call telling me I should get to a shelter quick (mind you, the Tower warns runners a few times before nightfall to get home, but I just have to keep scrounging for loot). I checked my map and realized I was pretty damn far from the closest shelter, so I just booked it. This is where freerunning gets exciting. With how seemless and smooth it is to run around/through buildings and across rooftops, the run to my shelter didn't feel annoying or like a chore, but more like a challenge to find the smoothest route (very similar to Mirror's Edge). Long story short, night fell, I ???? my pants and crouched my way from rooftop to rooftop, listening to the horrifying screams of the nighttime biters as I eased my way into my little shelter. I've since tried to go out at night and see if I can tackle a nighttime bonus objective of a quest, and I can tell you, as of right now, I am definitely not prepared... but I'm damn excited to finally face the challenge.+ Fluid, seemless parkour+ Combat is fun+ Enemy AI is surprisingly smart+ Terrifying and exciting night cycle+ Scavanging every nook and cranny for lootCharacters:Some characters are well-performed while others just aren't. Gazi's performance, in my opinion, is laughably bad, but I began to think that it may have been intentional? And Rahim... he must have played a lot of Jak and Daxter back in the day, all he needs to do is dye his hair yellow. Brecken, Jade and Lena are among my favorite so far, with Lena reminding me a lot of Cassandra from DA:Inquisition with her hair and accent. Overall, characters are decent, and that's all that really needs to be said, so far at least.+ Some interesting characters- Some poor performancesTechnical:Graphics are gorgeous, and surprisingly undemanding even on my single GTX 970 with everything cranked to max and at . Though many report a huge framerate difference by changing the View Distance option, I can barely see much of a difference in-game with that option set to half or max. The only issue I've noticed is that very very rarely, when you're fighting biters with melee weapons, the game randomly hitches, then continues normally. It only happens in combat, but not often enough to be annoying and that might just be my system. Overall, everything looks great, and the graphics and effects are wonderful. For an ugly game, the visuals are surprisingly beautiful.Sound:Music is great, but my only comment is that the music that plays when you're outside has one part where a random singer begins to chant, and I swear it scares the crap out of me every time. Bashing biters with blunt weapons sounds very satisfying, and you can tell when you've hit the right spot, while hitting the chest is usually a muffled thump. I've yet to get a gun though (I've spent a lot of time just wandering around so I'm not too far into the campaign) so I can't comment on that. Also, make a little bit more noise and you'll hear bone-chilling screams in the distance of the more agile biters coming to get you. Very satisfying sound work overall.Story:I haven't gotten far into the story so I'll hold off until I've completed it to fill this section.I basically wanted to come out and say how much I'm enjoying this game and to tell people to ignore the false statements about this game and give it a try. If you liked Dead Island, you'll like this game. If you hated Dead Island, you'll like this game. If you're a fan of first person, open-world games, then I'd bet you'll like this game.
Was this review helpful?
1095 people found this review funny
26.3 hrs on record
Imagine if Dead Island wasn't a wonky,
glitch-filled mess. Imagine you could freerun, go anywhere, do anything, meet weird people, and occasionally judo throw a zombie off a roof. Imagine getting a running start and drop kicking a zombie so hard his body gets stuck in the geometry of the map. You don't have to imagine it, I've lived it. Follow me.10/10
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
47.4 hrs on record
Lemme give it to y'all straight, - Yes, the game is very much worth it at full price.- One of the first games in a long while, that has kept me up until 5 A.M. in the morning, because of how lost I get myself into it.- Doesn't do dumb jump scares, save for a VERY FEW TIMES, and each one counted.- The game is maybe one of the best zombie based games out there, so long as you do enjoy it with action.- Parkour in the game is AMAZING. Sometimes I like just playing the game, so I can runaround, across roof tops, and attacking zombies while talking to friends.- Co-op in story mode. Freaking amazing. No dumb lobby. Just click 'Join game' and bam,you'll be thrown a few feet away from a friend without them sometimes even noticing you joined!- Single play and Co-o co-op feels fun, slightly safer, and adds a lot in the form of friendly rivals! Single player feels way more tense and everything you do counts, making you second guess some choices, for fear or death. Night time in either mode is fun as heck, though four co-op makes it pretty easy.- Night and Day feel almost like two different modes. In the day, zombies shuffle around, falling off rooftops, being dumb, easy to avoid and kill. Night time? Get those UV Flares ready, and be ready to flee if they catch sight of you.- Even after beating the story, I keep coming back for more, as it's super fun.- Took me around 30 hours to do the story, which also included only HALF of the side missions. Still got a little over 50% left to go, and looking forward to it!TL;DR - Get the game, find friends to play with, enjoy the hell out of one of the few games worth it at full price.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
36.4 hrs on record
Dying LightNote: Each field is weighted differently, and thus affects the overall score differently.
A pretty game to look at for sure, though it suffers with some animations on the part of NPC humans, particularly when they are speaking. The environment is very well put together, and the general ambience of the game, especially at night, is fantastic.
I have never played a game that offered such satisfying zombie smashing. On top of that, you have a variety of ways to dispatch of the zombies.
The sound design is incredibly well done (save for the voice-acting, it is average at best), every smack of a weapon against a zombie is satisfying and has some weight behind it. Also notable is the parkour system
It is extremely well executed, and gives an incredible sense of freedom to go where you want, and do what you want. The weapon system is reminiscent of Dead Island's, though gathering parts feels much more intuitive now. Missions feel varied enough that they don't come across as just &fetching& quests. They even serve to push you out of your comfort zone and into the dreaded night.
A zombie game that calls zombies exactly that, for once. The story in Dying Light isn't anything spectacular, but it has enough interesting moments to keep you moving forward, wanting to know how things will turn out. Again though, this is a zombie game, so don't be expecting Shakespeare.
Multiplayer
Easily join up with four friends for some co-op fun which allows you to play the entire game together, main quests and all. Though frustrating at times that you must have EVERY player in the vicinity to start a mission, or even have dialogue with an NPC, the frustration is quickly forgotten as you get back to bashing zombie's heads in. Occasional co-op competitive events show up as you travel around the map, challenging you to beat your friends at killing the most zombies, finding the most loot, saving survivors, or racing to an objective. An absolutely hilarious blast of a game to play with your buddies. Note: I have not yet played &Be the Zombie& mode (5-players allowed, instead of just 4), so I will update this review when I have the chance to try it out.
Replayability
I thought that perhaps I would get tired of bashing zombie's skulls in, and jumping around the world. I have found myself to be pleasantly wrong in both regards. Dying Light executes these two mechanics so fantastically that I find myself constantly drawn to it, especially when friends are able to hop in-game with me. Though I can see the missions becoming burdensome and tiring after having done them a few times.
Of all the zombie games out there, Dying Light is number one on my recommended list. A well polished, extremely fun game by yourself, throw some friends into the mix and you have a winner. If you enjoy zombie games in the slightest, or even if you don't, give this game a whirl. Thanks to Dying Light, I find myself bummed out when I play other games that I cannot jump and climb so freely. You know something has been executed well when you find yourself wishing it was in every other game you played.
If you liked this review, feel free to check out my curator page:You are also welcome to join our group and play/discuss games together, here:
Was this review helpful?
59 people found this review funny
87.8 hrs on record
It's like Far Cry and Mirrors Edge got married and then later had a divorce and Mirrors Edge married Dead Island. They had a baby but the baby actually belonged to Far Cry and Mirrors Edge knew that but Dead Island was all, &What the ???? is this, where are the zombies?& And then they had another baby and this one belonged to Dead Island and Dead Island found out that Mirrors Edge was lying to him so Dead Island shot his wife and then himself. So then afterwards Far Cry's kid and Dead Island's kid had incest, and out popped Dying Light... So yeah Dying Light is pretty good.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Bad Language
Online Gameplay
Includes 58 Steam Achievements
Title: Dying Light
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 27 Jan, 2015
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Dying Light
Dying Light 4-Pack
Dying Light Ultimate Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 dying light攻略 的文章

随机推荐