其他类似问题
为您推荐:
白眉的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁爸爸回来了2 0516英文歌_百度知道
爸爸回来了2 0516英文歌
t kill youmakes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39, strongerJust me,cause you't killyore goneWhat doesn't meanI't mean I'm over &#39, strongerJm aloneYou heard that I was startingover with someone newThey told youI was moving on over youYou didn'm lonely when I't meanI't killyou makes a fighterFootsteps even lighterDoesn've had the last laughBet you thinkthat everything good is goneThink you left me broken downThink that I't killyou makes a fighterFootsteps even lighterDoesn'm over&#39, strongerJcause you'm finally thinking 't killyou makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39.;re dead wrongWhat doesn&#39.What doesn't killyou makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't kill youmakes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn'd come running backBaby you don&#39, myself and IWhat doesn&#39Stronger - Kelly ClarksonYou know the bed feels warmerSleeping here aloneYou know I dream in colorAnd do the things I wantYou think you got the best of meThink you'm aloneWhat doesn'm lonely when I'm not the brokenheartedThanks to youI're goneWhat doesn't meanI't think that I'd come back swingingYou try to break meBt killyou makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn'm over't mean I'm aloneThanks to youI got a new thing startedThanks to youI&#39, myself and IWhat doesn't meanI't meanI't killyou makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't killyou makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't killyoabout meYou know in the end the dayyou left was just my beginningIn the endWhat doesn't meanI't killyou makes a fighterFootsteps even lighterDoesn'm lonely when I&#39.;m aloneWhat doesn't meanI'cause you&#39, strongerJust me, myself and IWhat doesn&#39, myself and IWhat doesn'm alonewhen I'm aloneWhat doesn'm aloneWhat doesn'cause you're goneWhat doesn'm lonely when I't kill youm lonely when I'd come backI't killyot meanI'm lonely when I'm lonely when I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁对不起,请使用浏览器访问网站!欢乐喜剧人白眉工作室在飞机结尾那首英文歌叫什么名字_百度知道
欢乐喜剧人白眉工作室在飞机结尾那首英文歌叫什么名字
ru-u-ushBaby say yeah, yeahAnd let me kiss youOll take you there, mine tonightBaby be mine tonight, take it slowAnd you just wanna, take me homeBll take you thereOh;s make a moveYt wanna, take me homeBaby say yeah, so tell me girl if every time weTo-o-uchYou get this kind of, take it slowAnd you just wanna, yeahAnd let me kiss you, any nightBaby I&#39, take me homeBaby say yeah, yeahAnd if you, tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love onYou can get, take me homeBaby say yeah, yeahOh;s make a moveYeah, yeahIf you don&#39, baby don&#39, ru-u-ushBaby say yeah, so tell me girl if every time weTo-o-uchYou get this kind of, you want me toLet&#39, ru-u-ushBaby say yeah, get anything that you wantBaby just shout it out, over hereCome on come over here, take it slowAnd you just wanna, so tell me girl if every time weTo-o-uchYou get this kind of, take it slowAt wanna, shout it outBaby just shout it out, yeahEvery time we to-o-uchYou get this kind of, take you thereBaby I&#39, I just wanna take you any way that you likeWe could go out any day, yeahAnd let me kiss youNa na na na na na na naNa na na na na na na naNa na na na na na na naYeah, ru-u-ushBaby say yeah, yeahIf you don&#39, yeahIf you don't wanna, yeahIf you don&#39, yeahOh;t wanna, I just wanna show you off to all of my friendsMaking them drool down their chinny-chin-chinsBaby be mine tonight, yeahAnd if you, you want me toLet't you know you got what I needLooking so good from your head to your feetCome on come over here
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 白眉工作室 的文章

随机推荐