JUMP究极明星大乱斗的八格漫画怎么打出来?像九尾 黄金甲的天马座 还有3当的路飞
我有更好的答案
星矢的8格貌似能直接开,最多要个雅典娜,不过雅典娜在圣斗士的星系里就能拿到
最终BOSS的8格也是直接开的
悟吉塔(孙悟空)是把贝吉塔灌满就能可开
佐助的8格拿到就能灌出来
北斗神拳的BOSS貌似也是直接开的
筋肉人的同上
鸣人的9尾状态是要有了某人才能开得,名字不知道,但是那人只有1格,但是能开出一些其它的东西,也是在火影里的,不过是在后面的BOSS星球的SP拿到(就是有10层的那个星球)
一护的万解貌似要斩月(就是他手里的那把斩魄刀)以后才能开,斩月也是SP拿的,具体哪里忘记了
暴走路飞是要某红发大叔,此人在开场画星星时能画出来,具体画法请去百度的JUMP吧寻找。 。 。
最后是健次郎的8格,条件也是开场动画时画星星得到的某人物
另附所有带SP的关卡:
任务条件全出
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
明星大乱斗的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁败人 Failman | 拼命玩游戏【金版学案】高中英语必修1人教版跟踪练习:第二单元过关检测卷_学优高考网
英语?必修1(人教版)
第二单元过关检测卷第一部分 词汇短语与句型
一、根据首字母或中文意思完成下列句子(共10小题;每小题0.5分,满分5分)
1.The__________(原因) why she was ill was that she had eaten bad meat.
2.He gave me some __________(建议) on how to learn a foreign language.
3.The boy felt __________(沮丧) because he didn't do well in the exam.
4.The population of that country is increasing__________(快速地).
5.It's__________(正好,确切) twelve o'clock.
6.Our g__________ must do something to stop the rising house prices.
government
7.The police are trying to discover the i__________of the killer.
identity 8.Usually you will read faster if you have a bigger English v__________.
vocabulary
9.All those p__________ at the meeting are high officials.
10.A__________,English is not so hard to learn if you put your heart into it.
二、根据句子的语境选择适当的短语填入空白处(注意所填短语的形式变化)(共10小题;每小题0.5分,满分5分)
play a...role (in) because of come up such as even if think highly of happen to suffer from have trouble with face to face
1.Dujiangyan(都江堰) is still__________in irrigation(灌溉) today.
playing a part
2.That question__________at yesterday's meeting.
3.Karl Marx could speak a few foreign languages,__________Russian and English.
4.I__________ be reading upstairs when he came in. 
happened to
5.People working 10 or 11 hours a day are more easily to__________health problems than those who go off duty after eight hours.
suffer from
6.The two world leaders are holding a final talk __________.
face to face
7.I hope you won't__________ your work.
have trouble with
8.You must ask for leave first__________you have something very important.
9.People____________________the movie.
think highly of
10.__________ years of hard work she looked like a woman in her fifties.
Because of
三、根据提示翻译句子(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
1.他因为太胖做不了模特。(because of)
I requested that they should not make such a noise.
3.这个电影是以真实的故事为基础的。(be based on)
He will make a voyage around the world next year.
5.他变化太大了,我很难认出他来。(recognize)
My father, now 80 years old, certainly deserves the title hero for his contributions to society,but what makes him a hero to me is his incredible devotion to his family.
All my life,my father has demonstrated love and 1 to his family. My sister and I could always count on our dad for advice, 2 and support. Rarely did my dad 3 a school event. He spent 4 time with us at home and on family vacations. I will always remember how he taught me to 5 time with an old,broken pocket watch and when he 6 me down the aisle at my wedding. My own three children have been truly blessed to have this 7 man as a grandfather. He shows the  8 love and devotion to his grandchildren as he did to my sister and me when we were growing up.
A hero is someone who gives of him or herself and expects no 9 and the gifts of a hero are often immeasurable. My father certainly fits this 10 .His love for his family and country are 11 . His influence cannot be measured. Among the intangibles that I consider his gifts to me are my love of history and my sense of 12 about how the world works. In addition,I know that my 13 attitude on life comes from my dad. He is the eternal optimist and believes in the general 14 of people. He has taught me that there is nothing that cannot be 15 with the right set of tools. This is a metaphor that has guided my life. Thanks, Dad. You are my hero!
语篇解读:作者在短文中讲述了自己的父亲,一个为社会做出贡献同时又忠诚于家庭的英雄。
1.A.feeling
B.emotion
C.attachment
D.devotion
解析:从第一段及第八个空后的句子可知。
答案:D2.A.admiration
B.discouragement
C.encouragement
D.attitude
解析:孩子得到父亲的忠告、鼓励及支持。
答案:C3.A.attend
B.prepare
D.organize
解析:一个负责任的父亲不缺席孩子学校举行的要求家长参加的活动。
答案:C4.A.quantity
B.quality
C.quarter
解析:“quality time”父母与年幼孩子参加社会活动的珍贵时间。
答案:B5.A.tell
解析:父亲教“我”看时间。
答案:A6.A.showed
D.carried
解析:婚礼上父亲陪“我”走过婚礼走道。
答案:B7.A.old
B.cautious
C.wonderful
解析:父亲是一个英雄式的人物,当然是一个了不起的人。
答案:C8.A.same
B.similar
C.different
D.various
解析:父亲爱孙辈的人就像爱“我”一样。
答案:A9.A.award
C.respect
解析:英雄不求回报。
答案:D10.A.rule
B.description
解析:上一句描述了英雄的样子,父亲符合这种描述。
答案:B11.A.average
B.ordinary
C.unconditional
D.general
解析:父亲对祖国及子女的爱是无条件的。
答案:C12.A.duty
B.responsibility
D.wonderment
解析:从后面how the world works判断,作者是一个充满好奇的人。
答案:D13.A.positive
C.passive
D.negative
解析:positive积极的(态度);active行动上积极。
答案:A14.A.wish
B.goodness
D.weakness
解析:父亲是个乐观的人,相信人性的善良。
答案:B15.A.arranged
B.adapted
C.accomplished
D.developed
解析:没有恰当的工具就不能完成要做的事。
答案:C第二节 语法填空 (共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)
阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空。
English has changed and 1.__________(develop) when cultures meet and communicate 2.__________each other.From AD 450 to 1150,new settlers to England 3.__________(rich) the English language and enlarged its vocabulary.In 1620,British people began to move to 4.__________countries,and gradually,English 5.__________(speak) in many other countries.By the 19th century American English spelling got a separate identity 6.__________Noah Webster wrote his dictionary.At 7.__________,more people speak English as their first, 8.__________or a foreign language than ever before.People in South Asia 9.__________as India,Singapore speak fluent English.China may have the 10.__________(large) number of English learners.
答案:1.developed 2.with 3.enriched 4.other 5.was spoken 6.when 7.present 8.second 9.such 10.largest
第三部分 阅读与表达第一节 阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A,B,C,D项中选出最佳答案。
Lao Yang was born in a small town.He liked reading when he studied at school.He thought the writers were respected and could get a lot of money.He wrote a lot of stories and posted them to the editorial departments (编辑部) but didn't receive any answers.
Now he works in a factory.He's busy at work.When he's free, he always reads something.He always remembers he hoped to be a writer when he was young.One day, Xiao Ping, his ten-year-old daughter, came back.She looked worried and didn't eat anything.She said Miss Gao, her Chinese teacher, told them to write a solicit article “My Father” that evening.But she did not know what to write.
“That's easy,” said Lao Yang.“Let me help you.”
Then he sat down to write the solicit article at once.He easily finished it on time.He was sure Miss Gao would like it.But one afternoon he asked his daughter if the article had been chosen to post to the editorial department.
“My teacher said your article digressed from the subject,” said the girl.
“I don't think so,” Lao Yang shouted angrily.“I described just my father!”
语篇解读:Lao Yang 是个文学爱好者,但没能实现他的作家梦,他帮他的女儿写“my father”,本来他应该描写他自己的,但他却写成了他的父亲。
1.Lao Yang wrote a lot of stories because__________.
A.he likes reading
B.he learned much at school
C.he wanted to be a writer
D.he wanted to help others
解析:细节题。根据“...he thought the writers were respected and could get a lot of money.He wrote a lot of stories and posted them to the editorial departments but didn't receive any answers”可知答案为C。
答案:C2.Lao Yang posted the stories to the editorial departments,__________.
A.and he got a lot of money
B.and he became a famous man
C.and he was respected
D.but he failed
解析:细节题。根据“He wrote a lot of stories and posted them to the editorial departments but didn't receive any answers”可知答案为D。
答案:D3.As__________, Lao Yang decided to help his daughter.
A.he was a writer
B.he was free
C.he wanted to realize his ideal(理想)
D.he wanted to make his daughter happy
解析:推断题。Lao Yang 很早就喜欢写作,多次投稿却没有回音,于是他认为帮他女儿写作文是个很好的实现理想的机会,因此选C。
答案:C4.Lao Yang hoped __________.
A.his article could surprise the teacher
B.his article could be chosen
C.the children could like his article D.everyone could soon know him
解析:细节题。根据第4段最后一句“…he asked his daughter if the article had been chosen to post the editorial department”可知答案为B。
答案:B5.Lao Yang's solicit article digressed from the subject __________.
A.because he couldn't write it at all
B.because he didn't know his father well
C.because it was too bad to be chosen
D.just because he described his father解析:细节题。文章中说 I described just my father,但根据老师的要求他应该描写他自己。因此应该选择D。
A couple from Miami, Bill and Simone Butler, spent sixty-six days in a life-raft(救生艇) in the seas of Central America after their boat sank.
Twenty-one days after they left Panama in their boat, Simony, they met some whales(鲸鱼).“They started to hit the side of the boat,” said Bill, “and then suddenly we heard water.” Two minutes later, the boat was sinking.They jumped into the life-raft and watched the boat go under the water.
For twenty days they had tins of food, biscuits, and bottles of water.They also had a fishing-line and a machine to make salt water into drinking water ― two things which saved their lives.They caught eight to ten fish a day and ate them raw(生的).Then the line broke.“So we had no more fish until something very strange happened.Some sharks(鲨鱼) came to feed, and the fish under the raft were afraid and came to the surface.I caught them with my hands.”
About twenty ships passed them, but no one saw them.After fifty days at sea their life-raft was beginning to break up.Then suddenly it was all over.A fishing boat saw them and picked them up.They couldn't stand up.So the captain carried them onto his boat and took them to Costa Rica.Their two months at sea was over.
语篇解读:这是一篇关于一对夫妇遇到海难,然后在海上的救生艇上生活了66天后获救的小故事。
6.Bill and Simone were traveling__________when they met some whales.
A.in a life-raft
B.in Miami
C.in Simony
D.in Panama
解析:在第二自然段的第1句文章就告诉我们“they left Panama, Simony, they met some whales”,他们是在Simony 旅游时遇见Whales。
答案:C7.The whales hit the side of the boat, and then __________.
A.they brought in a lot of water
B.they broke the side of the boat
C.they pulled the boat
D.they went under the water解析:我们从第二自然段得知:They started to hit the side of the boat,也就是说是the whales broke the side of the boat。
答案:B8.After their boat sank, the couple__________.
A.jumped into the life-raft
B.heard water
C.watched the boat go under water
D.stayed in the life-raft
解析:在他们的船沉没之后,the couple是一直待在船上直至获救的,而不是一直都在jumped into the life-raft。
答案:D9.During their days at sea,__________saved their lives.
A.tins of food and bottles of water
B.a fishing-line and a machine
C.whales and sharks
D.twenty passing ships
解析:根据第3段的第2句“They also had a fishing-line and a machine to make salt water into drinking water-two things which saved their lives”可知:a fishing-line 和 a machine救了他们的命。
答案:B10.When they saw the fishing boat which later picked them up,__________.
A.they were too excited to stand up
B.they couldn't wait to climb onto the boat
C.their life-raft was beginning to break up
D.they knew their two months at sea would be over 解析:由最后一段“After fifty days at sea...”我们知道:the couple是太虚弱所以不能站起来,是由船长carried them onto his boat,而救生艇早在出事后的50天就坏掉了,而不是获救当天坏的,所以A、B、C都可以排除,D项为正确选项。
Nick Petrels is a doctor in Montreal.He works 60 hours a week.He takes care of 159 patients a week in the hospital and at his office.He's been a doctor for ten years.
Dr.Petrels gives his patients good medical advice.But he doesn't just tell his patients what to do.He also sings to them on television! Dr.Petrels has his own TV show.The show is in Italian, English and French.The doctor starts the show with a song and then gives medical advice.He explains a medical problem or disease in simple language.After that, he sings another song.
Dr.Petrels produces and performs in his own show every week.The program is very popular with his patients and with people who enjoy his singing.His dream is to perform(表演) in Las Vegas.His favorite songs are love songs, and he has a compact disk of love songs that he wrote.Dr.Petrels says, “I always loved to sing.All my problems are gone when I sing.” But when Dr.Petrels was young, his father didn't want him to be a singer, so he went to medical school.
Some people tell Dr.Petrels he can help people more as a doctor.But Dr.Petrels says he helps people when he sings, too.“I like to make people smile.Sometimes it's difficult to make a sick person smile.Medicine and entertainment(娱乐) both try to do the same thing.They try to make people feel good.”
语篇解读:这篇文章描绘在Montreal的一个有趣的医生,他不但给病人治病,还在自己的节目中为病人唱歌,给他们带来欢笑。11.Dr.Petrels works 60 hours a week, because he__________.
A.gives his patients medical advice
B.takes care of 159 patients a week
C.sings on television
D.has his own TV show
解析:第1段告诉我们“He takes care of 159 patients a week”,如此多的病人,难怪“He works 60 hours a week”。
答案:B12.Dr.Petrels__________, so he is called a singing doctor.
A.has been a doctor for ten years
B.always loved to sing
C.is popular with his patients D.also sings to his patients on TV
解析:由第2段的“He also sings to them on television”,我们可得知他被称为a singing doctor的原因。
答案:D13.In his TV show, Dr.Petrel__________.
A.sings and gives medical advice
B.sings about different diseases
C.starts to explain diseases with a song
D.sings love songs he wrote
解析:根据第2段的“The doctor starts the show with a song and then gives medical advice”我们便可知道Dr.Petrel在他的节目中干些什么。
答案:A14.Dr.Petrels' show is popular__________.
A.in Las Vegas
B.with people who like his singing
C.with patients in Montreal D.both B and C
解析:根据第3段的第2句“The program is very popular with his patients and with people who enjoy his singing”可推知答案为D。
答案:D15.Dr.Petrels says he likes to__________.
A.help people sing B.make people feel better
C.do the same thing D.make difficult people smile解析:最后一句的“They try to make people feel good”告诉了我们Dr.Petrels想干什么。
From good reading we can derive pleasure,companionship,experience,and instruction.A good book may absorb our attention so completely that for the time being we forget our surroundings and even our identity.Reading good books is one of the greatest pleasures in life.It increases our contentment when we are cheerful,and lessens our troubles when we are sad.Whatever may be our main purpose in reading,our contact with good books should never fail to give us enjoyment and satisfaction.
With a good book in our hands we never be lonely.Whether the characters portrayed are taken from real life or are purely imaginary,they may become our companions and friends.In the pages of books we can walk with the wise and the good of all lands and all times.The people we meet in books may delight us either because they resemble human friends whom we hold or because they present unfamiliar types whom we are glad to welcome as new acquaintances.Our human friends sometimes may bore us,but the friends we make in books need never weary us with their company.By turning the page we can dismiss them without any fear of hurting their feelings.When human friends desert us,good books are always ready to give us friendship,sympathy,and encouragement.One of the most valuable gifts best owed by books is experience.Few of us can travel far from home or have a wide range of experiences,but all of us can lead varied lives through the pages of books.Whether we wish to escape from the seemingly dull realities of everyday life or whether we long to visit some far-off place,a book will help us when nothing else can.To travel by book we need no bank ac no airship or ocean liner or stream-lined t no passport to enter the land of our heart's desire.
Through books we may get the thrill of hazardous adventure without danger.We can climb lofty mountains,brave the perils of an Antarctic winter,or cross the scorching sands of the desert,all without hardship.In books we may visit the studios of H we may mingle with the gay throngs of the P we may join the picturesque peasants in an Alpine village or the kindly natives on a South Sea island.Indeed,through books the_whole_world_is_ours_for_the_asking.The possibilities of our literary experiences are almost unlimited.The beauties of nature,the enjoyment of music,the treasures of art,the triumphs of architecture,the marvels of engineering,are all open to the wonder and enjoyment of those who read.
语篇解读:本文主要讲读好书的益处。
16.Why is it that we sometimes forget our surroundings and even our identity while reading?
A.No one has come to disturb you.
B.Everything is so quiet and calm around you.
C.The book you are reading is so interesting and attractive.
D.Y you are finishing it at a very fast speed.
解析:细节题。由第一段第二句(absorb our attention completely)可知。
答案:C17.How would you account for the fact that people like their acquaintances in books even more?
A.They resemble human friends exactly.
B.They are unfamiliar types we like.
C.They never desert us.
D.They never hurt our feelings.
解析:推断题。由第二段第五、六和七句可知。
答案:C18.Which of the following is TRUE?
A.Your wish to visit some far-off place can be realized through the pages of the books.
B.To escape from the dull realities of everyday life you should take up reading.
C.Books can always help you to live a colourful life.
D.You may obtain valuable experience from reading good books.
解析:细节题。由第二段第八句“One of the most valuable gifts bestowed by books is experience”可知。
答案:D19.The word “weary” means __________.
A.to attract someone's attention
B.to distract someone's attention
C.to make someone very tired
D.to make someone interested
解析:猜意题。由两个分句的转折关系可知never weary应与bore反义,即weary与bore同义,都是“使人疲倦;厌烦”之意。
答案:C20.“...the whole world is ours for the asking” implies that__________.
A.in books the world is more accessible to us
B.we can ask to go anywhere in the world
C.we can make a claim to everything in this world
D.we can make a round-the-world trip free of charge
解析:推断题。由该句所处的语境可推知。
答案:A第二节 信息匹配(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
下面是一篇应用文及其应用场合的信息,请阅读有关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。
首先,请阅读下列失物招领:
A.Found:This afternoon at the reading-room of our school,I happened to find a black purse,inside of which there is some money,a telephone card and two photos etc.Loser is expected to come to Room 306 to claim it.
B.A mobile-phone found:Found on one of the desks in the school dinning-room on Tuesday.Call ,please.
C.Have you lost your keys? Some keys were found under the tree at the school gate.Go to the headmaster's office for them.
D.Schoolbag found:Found on the playground on the afternoon of December 12 when I was watching a basketball match there.Inside were a bunch of keys and a wallet in which there were some money e to Class 7,Senior Grade 3,please.
E.A red pen.Found in the men's toilet on the second floor of the teaching building.A name on the body of e to the teachers' office on the second floor for it,please.
F.A watch is waiting for its owner.A golden watch was found at the parking lot this weekend.If you're the owner,telephone .
请阅读下列寻物启事的信息,然后匹配遗失者和失物招领:
1.Jenny.Jenny lost a watch which is golden this weekend at the parking lot.
答案:F2.Johnson.Johnson is looking for his black purse.There is money,a telephone card and two photos in it.
答案:A3.Timmy.Timmy wants his red pen with his name on its back.He lost it at school.
答案:E4.Frinalla.Frinalla lost her schoolbag on the playground on December 12.There are keys to the classroom and a wallet and two books.
答案:D5.Shirly.Shirly can't find her keys.She thinks she lost them at the school gate.
A.a black purse
2.Johnson
B.a mobile-phone
C.some keys found at the school gate
4.Frinalla
D.schoolbag
E.a red pen
F.a golden watch
答案:C第三节 基础写作(共1小题;满分15分)
随着科技的进步,多媒体已走进很多学校的课堂。课间休息时,有些学校利用它来播放音乐。假如昨天你班就“课间是否要播放音乐”展开了讨论。请你根据以下信息用英语写一篇短文,陈述讨论结果。
写作内容:
1.讨论的时间和讨论的问题。
2.学生们的观点:
大多数学生认为:活跃气氛,放松,带来快乐,学习效率高。
部分学生认为:时间短,没效果;课间太吵,需要安静。
3.达成的共识:最好播放柔和并适合于中学生的音乐。
写作要求:
只能使用5个句子表达全部内容。
评分标准:
句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。
答案:Yesterday we had a discussion about whether music should be played during the class break or not.Towards this,most of the students think that music should be played for it can produce a better efficiency and greater relaxation as well as a lively and happy atmosphere.However,some believe they can't get the expected effect from playing music,for the class break time is short.What is needed most during the class break is peace rather than the noise produced by music.After a heated discussion,we finally reached an agreement that it' s better to play soft music,which is suitable for our middle school students as well.
第四节 读写任务(共1小题;满分25分)
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。
A long time ago,there was a huge apple tree.A little boy loved to come and lay around it every day.They loved to play together.Time went by,the boy had grown up and no longer played around it.One day,he came back and the tree excitedly invited him to play.But the boy said he needed money to buy toys.“Sorry,but I have no money,but you can pick all my apples and sell them,” said the tree.The boy did as told and left happily but never came back.The tree was sad.Many years passed,the boy returned and told him he had to make money to build a house for his family.The tree happily offered his branches for his house.With the branches,the boy left satisfied.The tree was again lonely and sad.Then one hot summer day,the tree was delighted to see the boy back again.“Come and play with me!” the tree said.“I am sad and getting old.I want to go sailing to relax myself.Can you give me a boat?” “Use my trunk to build your boat.”The boy cut the tree trunk and went sailing but never showed up for a long time.The tree was happy,but it was not true.Finally,the boy returned after he left for so many years.“Sorry,my boy.But I don't have anything for you anymore.No more apples for you.” the tree said with tears.The boy replied that he was too old and needed nothing “Good! Old tree root is the best place to lean on e,come sit down with me and rest.” The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears.
写作内容:
1.以约30词概括上述寓言故事的要点。
2.以约120词,从“小男孩”、“苹果树”或者“小男孩和苹果树”两者之间的行为任选一个角度发表你的看法,并包括如下要点:
(1) 谈谈你对他或他们行为的评价,并说出理由;
(2) 你读后的感受与启示。
写作要求:
1.可以使用实例来支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容论述,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;
2.标题自定。
To the tree,nothing was more delightful than the boy's company.The apple tree's magnanimity and the boy's selfishness impress me most.What the tree has done shows us how devoted a mother can be.The tree,like a passionate mother,always embraced the boy whole-heartedly no matter when he came back and what he required of it.But the boy's actions are really shameful.Regardless of the tree's health,he deprived the tree of its fruit,branches and even the trunk.He was too selfish.
I was deeply moved by the passage and felt an impulse to praise all the mothers.It made me realize how great my mother is and I should be grateful for what she has done.To reward her,I'll do my utmost to live up her expectations.
相关文档:

我要回帖

更多关于 神武过关斩将有几关 的文章