有一首英文歌女的唱,在疯狂赛车下载游戏里有个叫菁菁玩家视频里有这首歌曲

肩肩绔榛茬,浜澶╅ュ 浜浜虹
杩av,板コ濞茬灏,浜鸿,娉㈠琛hタ瑗夸汉浣 绯诲,娣辨辨!锛
婵娣′汉浣烘,娆х汉浣澶ц烘灞剧,娆хц棰,56retiyisu,濡伙瑕涓澶浣扮涔
骞村濂充汉浣剧,涔变鸡惧涔变鸡灏,绗叉浜鸿茬,灏辩辫插х靛奖,
绋杈剧璇寸
r,濂瑰ㄥ涓 ュ榛剧,l娴コ,灏濡寮扮涔冲ご,绁浠濂充绾ょ涓锛
澶уザ瀛璧板,浜娲叉 绗207椤,濂充富锋╄风瀛,叉浼699,т汉扮一首曾经使劲舞团的歌曲是一首英文歌 女生唱的 很有激情 歌词里好像有do it now_百度知道
一首曾经使劲舞团的歌曲是一首英文歌 女生唱的 很有激情 歌词里好像有do it now
我有更好的答案
其实歌这个东西存在很大的主观感受的。
正所谓萝卜青菜各有所爱。我喜欢的你不一定喜欢。
我推荐的这些不是最新的,但都是超级经典的。
有些你肯定听过,或者熟悉。会勾起你很多回忆的~~
希望你会喜欢!
Far Away From Home
Love In December
Pretty Boy
White Flag
We Will Rock You
All That She Wants
Dragostea Din Tei
Girl In Your Dreams
Together again
The Day You Went Away
Shape of my heart
Stop! Stop! Stop!
10 MINUTES
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Big Big World
Almost Over You
As Long As You Love Me
Baby Onemore Time
because of you
Bizarre love triangle
Born In Africa
Bressanone
brothers ...
我有听过,那女的声音很美,我忘叫啥了,我想想
143的 do it all night
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求找有一首英文歌,女的唱的,歌曲的MV是讲一个马戏团里的女孩、_百度知道
求找有一首英文歌,女的唱的,歌曲的MV是讲一个马戏团里的女孩、
万分思念爸爸,她才恍然大悟,爸爸对她很好、,她疏忽了小时候最疼爱自己的爸爸。MV很感人,多年后爸爸的死亡通知书辗转到了她手上,还送了她一个吊坠(貌似是马戏团里的大象),总带她去看马戏团表演那女孩小时候与爸爸相依为命。长大后女孩成为了马戏团里有名的演员,由于很多原因、,但事实早已物是人非
提问者采纳
it&#39, I would tell you how much thatI&#39;t doAnd I&#39;ve missed you since you&#39是不是 Christina Aguilera - HurtChristina Aguilera - HurtSeems like it was yesterday when I saw your faceYou told me how proud you were but I walked awayIf only I knew what I know todayI would hold you in my armsI would take the pain awayThank you for all you&#39://s so hard to say goodbye when it comes to thisWould you tell me I /s you I missYou know it&#39;m sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn&#39;t doAnd I&#39?v=wwCykGDEp7M" target="_blank">m sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn&#39;s dangerousIt&#39;cause it&#39.ve hurt myselfIf I had just one more day?Are you proud of who Is nothing I wouldn&#39;t admitSometimes I just want to hide &#39;t doTo have just one more chanceTo look into your eyes and see you looking backI&#39;t doAnd I&#39://www?There&#39;ve hurt myselfBy hurting you <a href="http?Would you help /watch.youtube?Are you t doTo hear your voice againSometimes I want to call you but I know you won&#39;ve doneForgive all your mistakesThere&#39;s so out of line to try to turn back timeI&#39;t be thereI&#39;ve hurt myself by hurting youSome days I feel broke inside but I won&#39;s nothing I wouldn&#39;ve been awayOh;m sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn&#39
提问者评价
对对对!就是这个,谢谢啦~~~
参考资料:
myself~ ( this is really a gd song )
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
这个。。。你最好搞点歌词给我看看
知道了 也介绍给我听听
麦当娜的?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在中国好声音那个节目里 有一个女生唱的英文歌 特别好听 打赤脚唱的 哪首歌曲的名字是什么?_百度知道
在中国好声音那个节目里 有一个女生唱的英文歌 特别好听 打赤脚唱的 哪首歌曲的名字是什么?
提问者采纳
那女孩是黄大嗓....
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他4条回答
我超喜欢的。.她唱的很震撼.rolling in the deep
第一期的?Adele
&rolling in the deep&请采纳
rolling in the deep