Jake和King在扑克牌中的数学中是多少

Jack King个人资料 — 中国 | 领英
显示 25/402 位会员
Vice President of Business Development and Marketing, The Fraud Xperts
会员信息统计
美国 达拉斯-沃斯堡地区
Executive Vice President, Sales & Business Development at DataTrax
Managing Partner at ID Garnishments, Director of Marketing & Sales Manager at MasterFiles, Senior Account Manager at NetworkIP, Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Accudata Technologies, Church Elder at First Family Church, Vice President of Marketing at Symon Communications, National Director of Business Development, Telecom Industry at kForce Consulting, Director of Sales and Marketing at Sequel Systems, Senior Vice President at PROBE, Inc. (dba &The King Agency&), Director of Marketing & Business Development at Dac Software, Senior Vice President/Director of Strategic Planning at The Rizzuti Agency/Ogilvy & Mather, Director Marketing at Logic/CSC
Stephen F. Austin State University, University of Oklahoma
sales/sales management, marketing/marketing management, Industry experience includes: High Tech, lots of Software, Telecom, Financial Services, Data Services, plus Ad Agency experience with additional industries such as Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Industrial, Building Supply, Hospitality/Travel, and Food Service OBJECTIVE: Seek exec role in sls or mkt with a solid firm.
EXPERIENCE:
Executive Vice President: DataTrax Services
(2012 - 2014)
Successfully launched Nat'l Prod while increasing sls of TX Prod, responsible for day-to-day operations, plus national sales/mktg
Managing Partner: ID Garnishments
(Year-end 2008 – Year-end 2012)
Built “comm only” nat'l sls team of 8 agents & 2 referrers.
Director of Marketing & Sales Manager: MasterFiles, Inc.
(Twice: 2003 &#x, 2005 &#x Year-end)
Handled co-wide mkt/pr, was Sls Mgr of Fin'l div.
Senior Account Manager: NetworkIP
(2004 &#x)
Tasked with nat'l rollout of new prod.
Vice President Sales & Marketing: Accudata Technology
(2001 &#x Year-end)
Directed nat'l sls, mkt/pr. Grew rev. over 225%, in 29 mo.
Vice President Marketing: SYMON Communications, Inc.
(2000 &#x)
Tasked with strat positioning/branding.
National Director of Business Development, Telecommunications: kForce Consulting
(1999 &#x)
Sold $1MM/yr, managed 10 diff projs (25 consultants).
Director of Sales & Marketing: Clear/Sequel Systems, Inc.
(1997 &#x)
Closed $1MM and 1.2MM deals, had over $2.5MM in negotiations. Sls increased 40%. Managed sls, mkt/pr.
Senior Vice President: PROBE, Inc.
(Twice: 1989 &#x, 1994 &#x)
Built mkt div fr start-up to $4MM, 18% PBT, 10 employees/contractors.
President & Founder: Success! Software, Inc.
(1992 &#x year-end)
Designed/lau sold rights to Lucid Tech.
Director of Marketing & Business Development: Dac Software, Inc.
(1987 &#x)
Directed 8 people (mkt of 5, plus 3 others, managed $3MM ad budget for 35% annual growth.
Senior Vice President/Director of Strategic Planning: The Rizzuti Agency / Ogilvy & Mather
(1983 &#x)
Rizzuti - managed copywriting, media, pr, plus key accts. O&M - managed strategic plan/res for all accts. Led new biz, fr $5MM to $20MM+.
EDUCATION:
M.B.A. – University of Oklahoma (graduated first)
B.A. – Southern Nazarene University
Zhejiang Yanhai Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd/Vice General Manager
会员信息统计
中国 浙江 台州
Vice General Manager(Zhejiang Yanhai Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd)
Wuhan University of Technology
Our company undertakes the different kinds of shipbuilding indent(under 50000DWT) of bulker carrier, container ship, oil tanker(refueling ship,oil recovery ship,transport ship),chemical tanker,deck barge ship,barge hopper,Ro-Ro ship,Tug boat,working ship ect.
Welcome to our company to investigate and require by telephone.
Ship Building & Repair / Ship's Sale & Purchase / Import & Export Service
mobile:7999,Jack
E-mail:jack_
Wechat【&#x5信&#x07999
Exploring Colombia for economic gold deposits.
会员信息统计
Project Developer at Segovia Batholith, P. Geo. at Due Diligence independent contracting for mineral properties.
Senior Geologist at Mina Argentina, Senior Geologist at Pacifico Minerals, Qualified Person at Reina de Oro, Technical Director at MPX GEOSERVICES LTD, Registered Professional Geologist TN5401 at Due Diligence, Project Manager at Batero Gold Corporation, Senior Geologist / Exploration Advisor / Drilling Advisor at KMS Gold, Project Manager at Grupo de Bullet, Project Manager, P. Geo at Calvista Gold Corporation, Project Manager, P. Geo at Diamond, Gold, Uranium exploration companies, various, Senior Geologist at Guaniamo Mining Company, Geologist at Geological services
University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, University of Arkansas, Arkansas Tech University
Over the years I have worked in different environments and cultures, such as in Colombia, Venezuela, Guyana, Argentina, Indonesia (Borneo), and the United States. I have experience in the geology of these countries in the exploration for gold, copper, diamonds, silver, iron, and uranium. I am currently the Technical Manager for MPX Geo and project manager for ground related activities. I am a registered professional geologist in the United States. My goal is to continue to work in Colombia and other parts of South America and develop projects from grass roots exploration through drilling and feasibility. I am well adapted to the culture and environment of South America and have made South America my home.
Specialties: Geology, Operations Management, Mine Safety & Health, Mineral exploration
Recruiting for Companies in Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Service Companies, and more * Established 1957 *
会员信息统计
Corpus Christi, Texas Area
招聘和猎聘
Recruiting for Companies in Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Service Companies, and more. at Newman-Johnson-King, Inc. & A H Justice Search Consultants
Drexel University, Harvard Business School
Newman-Johnson-King, Inc. & AH Justice Search Consultants * Established 1957
Recruiting Worldwide For The Top Companies in Chemicals, Oil & Gas, and Many Others in Hardgoods Manufacturing and Services in All Sectors of the Economy.
We are a gateway firm for over 1,300 agencies throughout the USA and worldwide on 6 continents and have on-line connections to their databases of jobs and candidates used for the daily exchange of information.
We Have Placed Experienced Degreed Engineers, Scientists, Technical Sales & Other Industry Professionals For Over 50 Years.
All Candidates Must be Either American Citizens or USA Permanent Resident Visa Holders With Stable Employment Records AND Good References.
Job Seekers: The best way to work with us is to Send To Jack. Your Current Complete Career History Resume For Matching to Many Thousands of Current and Future Job Openings.
* We will assist you with interviewing and writing of your resume that will compete well with others.
* Two documents to assist are freely available on-line at
in the Job Seekers folder.
Representing Additional Companies & Industries of all sorts through our Affiliates.
Over 1300 USA & International Affiliates on 6 Continents.
Members of Top Echelon Since 1993.
Members of NPA Worldwide Since 1963.
Lighting A Path To The Future ~ Networking On Your Behalf.
会员信息统计
电子元器件销售工程师
会员信息统计
中国 广东 深圳
电子元器件销售工程师(深圳市英格&#x8电子有限公司)
CYPRESS用于数据传输、&#x8程通&#x8、PC和军用&#x7&#x7(Cypress Semiconductor Corporation), BROADCOM博通无&#x7网&#x7&#x79动通信机顶盒GPS&#x82片IC(博通), ATMEL爱特美尔逻辑器件、非易失存储器、混合信号IC和射频IC(Atmel Corporation), FAIRCHILD,&#x98兆逻辑、模&#x62、混合信号IC和分&#x7元件(&#x98兆半&#x5体), Analog Devices(亚德&#x8半&#x5体), Altera(Altera), HOLTEK,合泰/&#x76群&#x5控制器IC、存储器IC、通&#x8产品IC(Zhongshan Holtek Electronic Limited), FUJITSU&#x5&#x58通集成电&#x8(ASIC)、单片机(MCU)、专用标准产品(ASSP)(&#x5&#x58通), EVERLIGHT(Everlight Electronics)
广东工业大学, 中山大学
&#x7博(香港)&#x96子科技有限公司
WAFER(Hongkong) Electronic Technology Co., Limited
深圳市英格&#x8&#x96子經&#x71部
Shenzhen yinggedi electronics shop
公司简&#x4
维博(香港)电子科技有限公司/深圳市英格&#x8电子&#x7营部是专业&#x7营世界各&#x56名牌厂家IC集成电&#x8为主,并具有多年的销售&#x7验,&#x51&#x4资深的技术顾&#x95和&#x7验丰&#x5的产品销售团队,以低成本提供一站式电子组件采购方案,不仅提供电子元件紧急器件搜&#x5服务,还提供电子组件齐套供应、降低电子元件成本长期供应、缩&#x77电子元件交货期、电子元件多余库存寄卖等一&#x7列供应&#x94解决方案。产品覆盖中央处理器、&#x5控制器、逻辑控制单元、存储器、运算放大器、驱动器、电源管理、外围监控电&#x8,包&#x62DSP、ARM、NPU、CPLD、FPGA、FLASH、PCI总&#x7、接口&#x82片等.销售与服务领&#x57涉&#x53&#x80源管理、汽车电子、工业控制、消费电子、医疗&#x8备、通&#x8电子、智&#x80电网、安防监控等众多客户群体.
&#x7营宗旨:质&#x91第一、信誉第一、价格合理、交货&#x53时.
我&#x4公司的特点和优&#x52如下:
1.专业元器件IC供应近十年
2.&#x53做全新原厂原装货
3.&#x56内和海外现货&#x5速供应,解决各&#x79元器件的现货、急缺货和小批&#x91等&#x95题
4.多年品质把握和持&#x7供货&#x80力
5.各品牌供应商渠道广&#x6,提供品质&#x4证的一站式元器件配齐服务
6.提供元器件技术资料和&#x66代型号咨询服务
7.视信誉为生命,视客户为上帝,本着长期合作共盈发展为公司长期战略&#x76标
8.我&#x4配有专门的技术支持&#x4员,&#x80为广大客户解决技术疑&#x96&#x95题
主营:TTL IC数字电&#x8:74HC,74LS,74HCT,74F&#x7列
CMOS LOGIC模&#x62电&#x8:&#x7列
LINEAR IC&#x7性电&#x8:LM,NE,LF,LT,TL&#x7列
OPTOCOUPLER光电耦合&#xN,MOC,TLP,TIL,PC,PS&#x7列
REGULATOR三&#x7稳压&#x,TIP&#x7列
储存器:內存閃存DRAM SRAM SDRAM FLASH存储器IC&#x7列
&#x5机外围电&#x8:P80,P81,P82,P85,P87&#x7列
电源管理IC:LDO、DC-DC、电压&#x57准、音频功放、电压复位、LED驱动
PC-IC电脑&#x82片:南北橋CPU、显卡&#x82片、通&#x8IC&#x82片、机顶盒主&#x82片
代理分銷合作品牌:TI NXP ON ST FSC NS AT TOS JRC SIPEX MAX AMS等
优&#x52特价&#x7列:TLC TLP ULN LMV HCF TIP HEF NJM UC SC MC LM TL 74 NE等
专业混合型分销商,&#x53做原厂原装货,期待与您的长期合作.
联&#x7&#x4:陈少金 Jack Chen 手机:
QQ: Skype:ygd368 E-mail:
电&#x8:+86-755- 公司网站:www.
深圳地址:深圳市福田區佳和大廈5C231室
香港地址:香港灣仔軒尼詩&#x號卓&#x80廣場7樓A1室
Chief Technology Officer at Northwest Community Healthcare
会员信息统计
美国 大芝加哥地区
信息技术和服务
Chief Technology Officer at Northwest Community Healthcare
IT Director at JCPenney, IS Director at Advocate Health Care, IT Infrastructure Director at Cadence Health, IT Director at Coldwater Creek, Inc., IS Manager at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Regional IT Manager at Arthur Andersen LLP
Olivet Nazarene University - Executive MBA, TOGAF, Trinity Christian College, Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Energetic, forward thinking, strategic chief technology executive with over 20+ years experience in developing and implementing complex IT initiatives for a range of organizations, including non-profit and for profit, mid-market and multi-billion dollar organizations. Lead high profile business transformation projects that leveraged technology across a spectrum of industries, including Big Four management & consulting experience. Proven success translating business needs into high performing, cost effective technology solutions and teams. Recognized for identifying over $17 million dollars in operational savings, achieving top tier vendor and manufacturer discounts, renegotiating contracts and recovering funds from underperforming vendors. Demonstrated results at coaching up teams and delivering world class IT Service.
Career Highlights:
• Developed the IT Infrastructure Roadmap to renew, revitalize and update the core IT infrastructure to support a $125 million dollar Epic (Electronic Medical Record) software install.
• Re-engineer and implemented new enterprise architecture and operational processes to enable the business to extract the maximum value from their IT partners.
• Identified $11 million dollars in operating savings in less than 5 months at a $13B publicly traded, fortune 500 retailer.
• Optimized the redundancy and performance of a $300 million dollar ecommerce channel which resulted in recognition from Gomez Reports for website availability and response times.
• Aligned IT Strategy on multiple occasions to closely support business objectives and tie to business related goals. Created Executive Dashboards around availability and real time sales performance which led to significant increases in revenue.
• Implemented VoIP for Cadence Medical campus and all remote locations resulting in $1.3 million in annual savings.
Strategic Markets Business Lead at BuildingLogix
会员信息统计
Indianapolis, Indiana Area
计算机软件
Strategic Markets Business Lead at BuildingLogix
President, Principal and CFO at Elements IV Interiors, Managing Principal at The LBK Group, Engineering at General Motors Corporation, Cummins Engine
Purdue University, Valparaiso High School
Significant skills in corporate leadership, developing and executing acquisition and growth strategies, business start up funding and business plan development, strategic planning, crisis management, company turnaround strategies and value enhancement. Demonstrated sales driven performer, sales leadership/management and territory development, including GSA, sales leadership experience. Executive level, high performance management professional with unique experience in team building, sales and corporate management, P and L performance and business growth. Innovative leader who can conceptualize, develop and deliver programs creating profit growth and overall improvements in business performance.
Consultive, LLC - Looking for opportunities
会员信息统计
美国 德克萨斯州 休斯顿
信息技术和服务
VP Business Development at Consultive, LLC
Senior Account Representative - Tubing Conveyed Perforating at Halliburton
Oklahoma State University
I have been in corporate America for almost 24 years specifically in oilfield services holding various positions. I worked in the field, manufacturing, sales and 2 major IT projects.
I am currently working with Consultive offering IT solutions and staffing.
I am also an independent sales rep offering all fluid needs for oilfield applications.
Contact me at 713-870-7186 if any opportunities arise.
Thanks and pass it on,
Associate at Cullens Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys | Patent Attorney Australia and New Zealand
会员信息统计
Brisbane Area, Australia
Associate at Cullens Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys
Patent Attorney and Trade Marks Attorney, Australia and New Zealand at Cullens Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys, Research Officer at St Vincent's Institute of Medical Research, PhD Student at EMBL-Hamburg
University of Technology, Sydney, EMBL, The University of Dundee, The University of Queensland, Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie)
I am a registered Australian and New Zealand Patent Attorney and a registered Australian Trade Marks Attorney working at Cullens in Brisbane.
I maintain a broad practice in all aspects of IP law, including patents, trade marks and designs. As a Patent Attorney, I am experienced in drafting, prosecuting and opinion matters in relation to chemical, biochemical and mechanical inventions.
Prior to my current role, I worked as a Post-Doctoral Research Officer at St. Vincent's Institute in Melbourne. My post-doctoral studies involved the structural characterisation of the granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor (“GM-CSF receptor”) and other closely related receptors such as the Interleukin-3 receptor (“IL-3 receptor”), and the use of X-ray crystallography to design and screen drug candidates against the Hepatitis C virus.
My PhD was awarded in the field of protein X-ray crystallography. During my PhD, I also gained experience in other synchrotron-based techniques such as X-ray absorption spectroscopy (“XAS”) and small-angle X-ray scattering (“SAX”) as well as in general synchrotron physics.
My research has been published in several high impact research journals and I have had the opportunity to present my research at both European and Australian conferences.
Specialties:
- patent and tr
- managing patent and trade mark portfolios for clients across mu
- patent, trade mark and design clearance s and
- freedom to operate searches and opinions.
Author of Thrillers:
会员信息统计
加拿大 多伦多地区
Author of Thrillers
As a former top-secret government courier, Jack King was privy to all the ins and outs of covert maneuvering on a global scale. He has turned his work experience into a series of internationally - acclaimed thrillers that resonate with authenticity. The corridors of power, with their backstabbing, greed and corruption, form a focus point of Jack's novels:
AGENTS OF CHANGE: With its antiquated political and banking systems, rogue military-industrial complexes and flawed educational systems, the world of today is a relic of the imperfect past, and Agents of Change are ready to right what is wrong.
THE BLACK VAULT: A sinister force threatens to undermine the foundation of the World's only Superpower.
WIKIJUSTICE: &WikiLeaks meets Jack London's The Assassination Bureau, Ltd.&
THE FIFTH INTERNATIONALE: An Empire may fall, but its spies will live on.
Specialties: Writing Gripping Thrillers
Business Owner at King Media Group
会员信息统计
Fresno, California Area
Business Owner at King Media Group
Owner at Sound, Light & Stage, Account Executive at 105.1 The Blaze, Sound Engineer at Pacific Sound Solutions, Front-man, Songwriter, Guitarist at Bass Ackwards Musicf, Consultant and Entertainment Booking, FOH engineer at The CRAVE, FOH Engineer at Great Divide Productions, Assistant Engineer/Production Assistant at Piper Studios
Central Christian College of the Bible
King Media Group in Fresno is a resource for Broadcast Media. We are comprised of Valley Modeling & Acting Agency, CandyApple Stuidos, and Sound Light & Stage.
When you need voice over work, a jingle, copy writing, actors, or a commercial filmed or recorded, there is only one place in the Central Valley that utilizes loca King Media Group.
Grains Manager - Malteurop Australia & NZ
会员信息统计
澳大利亚 墨尔本地区
Grains Manager - Malteurop Australia & NZ at Malteurop Australia
Operations Manager at Touton Australia, Export Manager -Mid East and Asia at Hoogwegt Australia, Export Logistics Co-Ordinator at Riordan Grain Services, Export Co-ordinator at International Racehorse Transport
Gordon Wool School, University of Sydney (Orange Agricultural College), The Geelong College
The 'Farmers Feed Cities' catch cry makes perfect sense to me and as such I am passionate about being involved in Agribusiness and within that recognizing the importance each link plays along the supply chain to sustain us into the future.
会员信息统计
美国 大洛杉矶地区
会员信息统计
美国 大费城地区
Police Chief at Melbourne Village PD
会员信息统计
Melbourne, Florida Area
Police Chief at Melbourne Village PD
Police Captain at Hillside Police Department, Sergeant at Vernon Police Department, Sergeant at United States Air Force
William Paterson University of New Jersey
Territory Manager at Tasty Bite
会员信息统计
美国 大费城地区
Territory Manager at Preferred Brands International
Account Manager at Artisanal Premium Cheese, Account Executive at Schreiber Foods International, Key Account Manager/Hospitality Sales Rep. at Ciao Bella Gelato, Retail Sales Merchandiser at Kraft Foods, Restaurant Manager at Doherty Enterprises, Area Supervisor at Centerplate
Rider University, Bishop George Ahr Highschool
social media development, develop branding, event planning/management, new venture planning, green strategies,small business tax planning, outsourcing management, process modeling
Sales and Marketing Representative Sager Electronics
会员信息统计
美国 大波士顿地区
电器/电子制造
Sales and Marketing Representative at Sager Electronics
Inside Account Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inside Account Manager at Pioneer Electronics, Inside sales Rep at Marshall Electronic
Middlesex Community College
delivery, intel, logistics, marketing, materials management, mrp, organizational skills, procurement, quality, sales, sales support, SUMMARY
Over 20 years of Inside Sales experience within the electronics distribution industry. Proven track-record in identifying, pursuing, and winning complex, multi-million technology contracts that meet customers' specifications propelling employer to new levels of revenue and profitability.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
T able to adapt easily to new industries and innovations.
Highly effective at drawing out key information from clientele to win $multi-million sales contracts.
Surpassing sales expectations by building customer relationships and gaining extensive account control.
Excellent customer service skills and proven inside sales experience.
Peacemaker. Warrior. ‘Drum major’ for justice, peace, and righteousness. Humanity’s servant. Author.
会员信息统计
Charlottesville, Virginia Area
Leadership Coach, Consultant, Strategic Thought Partner, Trusted Advisor at Walnut Ridge Consulting, Author, Activist, Advocate at NorthFork Center for Servant Leadership
LTC at United States Air Force
The Citadel, U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology, University of Southern California
Humanity. Leadership. Servant Leadership. Coaching. Writing. Emerging Leaders. Leadership Development. Teams and Team Building. Management Consulting. Organizational Development. Logistics. Social Media. Transitions. Strategy. Learning. Compassion. Social Justice. Human Rights. Peace. I am first and foremost a people person. I believe our world is a better place because people of great passion work together to overcome challenges and obstacles to make beautiful things happen for others. In addition to my work as an author, I am a retired USAF logistics officer (Lieutenant Colonel) with a variety of leadership experience spanning three decades and managerial skills learned across four continents. I am no stranger to the demands of challenging and complex situations. Over the years, my responsibilities evolved to include developing corporate strategy on areas that affect programmatic, procedural, and fiscal planning environments, future roles and missions, and hands-on, National-level support to the public sector. I hold a systems view with great appreciation for the intricate give and take of process management. From value chain optimization focused on maintaining consistent, high quality, cost and delivery performance, to systems design and development that builds on the relationship and integration of systems (re)engineering and support functions, my work has helped to drive change across large, dynamic, multi-layered organizations with a responsibility to keep budgets flat, provide transparency, and increase the number of integrated employee delivering services to create economies of scale, lessen duplication of effort, gain access to pertinent data, reduce incompatibility in program goals, and direct more resources to the customer.
As the executive officer (XO/chief of staff) for the 620-person C-130 System Program Office, it was my responsibility to integrate administrative management across 7 divisions in response to inquiries from around the globe, as well as oversee direct administrative functions to support the execution of the program’s annual $2.3 billion budget. As a program manager with keen focus on customer delivery, I was responsible for cost, schedule, and performance of several USAF projects totaling $1B.
How can I help you?
Fireplace Expert at King Fireplace
会员信息统计
美国 大洛杉矶地区
LA's most experienced Fireplace Inspection Expert. at King Fireplace Consulting, Writer, technical manuals, novels, short stories. at home.
Toy manufacturer at Super Sonic Toys
Ridley College, Waterloo Lutheran University, Ridley College
No B.S. chimney reports.
Making fireplaces safe and legal.
Sales Manager at Storr Commercial Flooring
会员信息统计
美国 北卡罗来纳州 罗利-杜罕
Account Executive at Storr Office Environments
Account Manager at Bonitz Flooring Group, VP of Sales & Marketing at Proflor Inc.
Business Development Manager at Coates Hire
会员信息统计
澳大利亚 悉尼地区
Business Development Manager at Coates Hire
Owner at Jack King Productions
会员信息统计
美国 大洛杉矶地区
Owner at 159am Talent Management, Owner at Jack King Productions
Associate Producer, Assitant Director, Stunt Coordinator, Script Supervisor, Actor at ACE Studios
Founder/President at Faithful Men Ministries
会员信息统计
美国 达拉斯-沃斯堡地区
Founder/President at Faithful Men Ministries
Associate Minister at Edwin Louis Cole Ministriess
Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, Oklahoma, Nathan Hale HS. Tulsa, OK. 1965
Author of two books, &Murder for Hire& and &Unnatural Act of Forgiveness. & Available in Englush and Spanish. Also wsrehouse and distribute all of Edwin Louis Coles books for men, training curriculum tutled Majiring in Men.
Director CLC Business Development at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
会员信息统计
美国 大亚特兰大地区
物流和供应链管理
Director CLC Business Development at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
Facility Manager at YRC Logistics, Director Operations at YRC Logistics, Director Business Development at Schenker Logistics, Director Business Development at Schenker Inc, Director Business Development at BAX Global, Branch Manager at ABX Logistics (USA) Inc., Atlanta, GA, USA, Branch Manager at ABX Logistics, Branch Manager ATL & CLT at GeoLogistics, Business Development Manager at BAX Global
University of Baltimore
Solution design, pricing, sales, operations and implementation of supply chain functions. 33 years industry experience in distribution/warehousing sales and operations, ocean and air international freight forwarding, international project forwarding, consulting, trading and traffic management. A depth of knowledge and practical experience identifying supply chain challenges and bringing value to clients by crafting solutions that remove hindrances and facilitating growth.
显示 25/402 位会员
使用本站须接受使用条款约束,不得将本站用于商业用途。继续使用,即表示您同意遵守这些条款。

我要回帖

更多关于 扑克牌中的数学 的文章

随机推荐