rpg maker vx ace教程 Lite有没有中文版

以新增此項目至您的願望清單、追隨或是標記為無興趣
使用 RPG Maker VX Ace Lite
購買 RPG Maker VX Ace
$69.99 USD
The Otaku's Study
&[...]RPG Maker VX Ace is a great improvement on the original release and provides all the tools you should need to building a solid RPG[...]&
Digitally Downloaded
&RPG Maker VX Ace is essential software. It allows for people of any skill to come up with their own dream game, and it’s robust and powerful enough that it’s possible to do a lot with it.&
&RPG Maker VX Ace is an amazing tool for anyone looking to create a simple or complex RPG game.&
關於此軟體
Simple Enough for a C Powerful Enough for a Developer
RPG Maker VX Ace improves every aspect of RPG creation, making it not only the latest, but also the greatest engine in the RPG Maker Series. With multiple tileset support, full autoshadow control, and a flexible features system, Ace gives you the most powerful RPG making tools ever.
Ace provides all the tools you will need to make the game you've always dreamed of. Make your game, your way with all the following features:An enhanced map editor to build your world.
A Character/Enemy/Skill/Equipment Database with a new powerful, flexible Features system.
New event options, including playing Ogg Theora video.
Expanded default resources, including a built in Character Generator to form your own custom sprites and faces.Lite is yours to use at no cost for as long as you need it. You can take your time learning the ins and outs of the program, as well as take your time planning out that amazing game. Lite is perfect for people with busy lives and even busier schedules. Need more features? Simply upgrade to RPG Maker VX Ace, and have even more power with your game creation. Including: unlimited events per map, a scripting system, and much more!
Minimum:
OS:Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Processor:Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
Memory:512 MB RAM
Graphics:1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
Hard Drive:400 MB HD space
Recommended:
篩選條件:
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
1.2 記錄時數
This game maker is great. (Although it's not the paid version). im not very good with programming though.So I kinda failed my game, but anyway it's still a fun and creative little game(even though I suck at it).
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
87.2 記錄時數
Wow.I love it.The program seems amaizing, and many say the limitations are harsh, but I LOVE IT! The only limitation I noticed so far was that the maximum enemies/weapons/items/armor cannot be changed, but to me that doesn't matter! :)LOVE THIS PROGRAM!10/10
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
13.9 記錄時數
Limits are reasonable for light games as a demo mode.One problem. It needs a way to change the font. As far as I know, it's only possible through script editing which is disabled in this version. Therefore you are stuck with the current one which is 3.7 MB, unnecessarily large. I belive it's because the font contains asian characters as well. On top of that we have 2 of it but deleting one (P Gothic) seems to do no harm.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
11.8 記錄時數
useful for getting the hang of the software before you buy the full version. The lite version is limited but in the full version you can really get creative!
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
1.0 記錄時數
I forgot this even existed.Basically, if you've ever thought about getting RPG Maker VX Ace, but don't know if you want to and/or can spend the money on it, try this first. It's very much like the full version, the major differences being (in the lite version):Less resourcesYou can't use scripts (game functionality, not words)You're limited in some of the things you can useYou can't make any money off of the projects you make in itSo, it's nice and free, and it's a good start. I recommend it.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
讀取評論中...
名稱: RPG Maker VX Ace Lite
所有價格均包含稅金(如果適用的話)&&
您可以使用這個 Widget 產生器來產生一些 HTML 代碼,這些代碼可以嵌入您的網站上。這麼做可以讓用戶更容易在 Steam 上購買此遊戲。
最多可以輸入 375 字元來添加說明至您的 Widget:
複製並貼上下面 HTML 代碼至您的網站來使 Widget 出現
分享:& & &to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Use RPG Maker VX Ace Lite
Buy RPG Maker VX Ace
$69.99 USD
The Otaku's Study
&[...]RPG Maker VX Ace is a great improvement on the original release and provides all the tools you should need to building a solid RPG[...]&
Digitally Downloaded
&RPG Maker VX Ace is essential software. It allows for people of any skill to come up with their own dream game, and it’s robust and powerful enough that it’s possible to do a lot with it.&
&RPG Maker VX Ace is an amazing tool for anyone looking to create a simple or complex RPG game.&
About This Software
Simple Enough for a C Powerful Enough for a Developer
RPG Maker VX Ace improves every aspect of RPG creation, making it not only the latest, but also the greatest engine in the RPG Maker Series. With multiple tileset support, full autoshadow control, and a flexible features system, Ace gives you the most powerful RPG making tools ever.
Ace provides all the tools you will need to make the game you've always dreamed of. Make your game, your way with all the following features:An enhanced map editor to build your world.
A Character/Enemy/Skill/Equipment Database with a new powerful, flexible Features system.
New event options, including playing Ogg Theora video.
Expanded default resources, including a built in Character Generator to form your own custom sprites and faces.Lite is yours to use at no cost for as long as you need it. You can take your time learning the ins and outs of the program, as well as take your time planning out that amazing game. Lite is perfect for people with busy lives and even busier schedules. Need more features? Simply upgrade to RPG Maker VX Ace, and have even more power with your game creation. Including: unlimited events per map, a scripting system, and much more!
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS:Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Graphics:1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
Hard Drive:400 MB HD space
Recommended:
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1.2 hrs on record
This game maker is great. (Although it's not the paid version). im not very good with programming though.So I kinda failed my game, but anyway it's still a fun and creative little game(even though I suck at it).
Was this review helpful?
87.2 hrs on record
Wow.I love it.The program seems amaizing, and many say the limitations are harsh, but I LOVE IT! The only limitation I noticed so far was that the maximum enemies/weapons/items/armor cannot be changed, but to me that doesn't matter! :)LOVE THIS PROGRAM!10/10
Was this review helpful?
13.9 hrs on record
Limits are reasonable for light games as a demo mode.One problem. It needs a way to change the font. As far as I know, it's only possible through script editing which is disabled in this version. Therefore you are stuck with the current one which is 3.7 MB, unnecessarily large. I belive it's because the font contains asian characters as well. On top of that we have 2 of it but deleting one (P Gothic) seems to do no harm.
Was this review helpful?
11.8 hrs on record
useful for getting the hang of the software before you buy the full version. The lite version is limited but in the full version you can really get creative!
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
I forgot this even existed.Basically, if you've ever thought about getting RPG Maker VX Ace, but don't know if you want to and/or can spend the money on it, try this first. It's very much like the full version, the major differences being (in the lite version):Less resourcesYou can't use scripts (game functionality, not words)You're limited in some of the things you can useYou can't make any money off of the projects you make in itSo, it's nice and free, and it's a good start. I recommend it.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: RPG Maker VX Ace Lite
Developer:
Publisher:
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 rpg maker vx ace激活 的文章

随机推荐