假如你叫eve,用下面所提供的信息告级你最好的朋友anna关于你的歌歌词烦恼

百度成人,亚裔女玩3p
,www.射墙上com 亚洲情色,有点,疼,不,不过没
友情链接:I初二英语作文,Anna 收到Eve的来信,请根据信的内容回信.告诉她该怎么做.80词左右Dear Anna I have a problem.I need your help.I always thought my cousin Kate is getting on well with me.We are of the same age.I think she is very_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I初二英语作文,Anna 收到Eve的来信,请根据信的内容回信.告诉她该怎么做.80词左右Dear Anna I have a problem.I need your help.I always thought my cousin Kate is getting on well with me.We are of the same age.I think she is very
I初二英语作文,Anna 收到Eve的来信,请根据信的内容回信.告诉她该怎么做.80词左右Dear Anna I have a problem.I need your help.I always thought my cousin Kate is getting on well with me.We are of the same age.I think she is very nice.But she likes listening to music.She always turns on the radio when I am doing my homework.Also she always borrow my things and doesn't return them.Last Sunday she bought my English book and hasn't returned it yet.I argued with her yesterday.What should I do?Could you please give me some advice?
Dear EveI'm sorry to hear that.I think you can talk wih her first.And find the differences between yours.Next,you can tell her that you need a quiet enviourment when you are reading,I think she will be sorry about it.At the same time,you should understand her,for example,it is only a joke.Then,you can tell the story to her mom.I hope you can be getting well with her.Yours,Anna
of。。。。您没有登录或者您没有权限访问此页面,可能有如下几个原因
1、本版块为正规版块,只有注册会员才能进入!
2、您还不是站点会员,请先登录站点
登录&& 使用QQ账号登录
还没有帐号?
使用合作网站帐号登录:初二英语 根据下列提示写一篇60词的书面表达介绍你和你最好的朋友Anna_百度知道
初二英语 根据下列提示写一篇60词的书面表达介绍你和你最好的朋友Anna
擅长唱流行歌曲急急急;Anna喜欢听音乐,Anna也是14岁2 我个子高外向1 我叫,Anna个子矮内向3我喜欢运动...;擅长打网球.14岁。。
提问者采纳
I am tall and sunshine. So
I am good at playing tennis. She is 14 too. I like sports . My favorite friend is Anna. But she is short and shy. I am a 14-year-old girlMy favorite friendMy name is Linda. But she is good at singing popular songs
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
acation is coming, travel is my most expect thing as I will have a choice to enjoy beautiful scenes. Whatever I do, I would help my mom to clean house, learning English is the most important thing and it can contribut to me to improve my English skills. Then, I also interst to vist my other families.As a matter of fact, which make room capluse. Besides,and I have made a list about what I will do. First
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 每个念头都关于你 的文章

随机推荐