英雄联盟的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁上传时间:
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩2015年tga直播lol中间的英文歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
2015年tga直播lol中间的英文歌叫什么名字?
m happy knowing that you are mineThe grass is greener on the other sideThe more I think the more I wishThat we could lay here for hoursand just reminisceUh oh ohYou'm staring you down right dead in the eyeI wanna try to be the person you wantThe person you need it're my daysYou'll take a step back and look in your eyeAnd ask why it took so long to see we&#39Happy - Never Shout NeverYou make me happy whether you know it or notWe should be happy that're looking so flyI can're looking so fresh it're looking so cool you's what I said from the startI am so happy knowing you are the oneThat I want for the rest of my daysfor the rest of my daysYou's hard to conceiveThat somebody like you could be with someone like meI're meant to beI'm happy knowing that you are mineThe grass is greener on the other sideThe more I think the more I wishThat we could lay here for hoursand just reminisceOn the good the bad the uglyThe smiles the laughs the funnyOr all the things we put each other throughIt's for you for you for youYou make me happy whether you know it or notWe should be happy that's what I said from the startI am so happy knowing you are the oneThat I want for the rest of my daysfor the rest of my daysI't deny that whenI's catching my eyeWhy oh why did I not see this beforeThe girl I adore was right in front of meAnd now I&#39
来自团队:2015英雄联盟LPL职业联赛-英雄联盟
兴趣标签:
全部评论(已有1288条评论)

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌曲排行榜2015 的文章

随机推荐