苹果客户端下载itune hell是什么意思

Hellraid: The Escape on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Hellraid: The Escape by Shortbreak Studios, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Hellraid: The Escape
By Shortbreak Studios
Editors' Choice
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
IMPORTANT: Due to the high-quality graphics, Hellraid: The Escape is compatible only with iPad 2 & newer devices, iPhone 4S & newer and iPod Touch 5th Generation. It’s NOT compatible with iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4th Generation and earlier devices.Hellraid: The Escape is a visually stunning action-adventure game with free updates, no in-app purchases or pay-to-win elements!Challenging puzzles, free exploration of the game’s world, and demons fought with brains instead of weapons make Hellraid: The Escape an exciting experience unlike any other in the App Store!Hellraid: The Escape made it into the Top 10 Apps on the US App Store within 48 hours of its release! It’s been praised by both the press and App Store users worldwide.‘First Person Puzzling at its Finest’ – TouchArcade (9/10)‘Hellraid: The Escape is a really great experience full of great gameplay features, nice story and unique atmosphere’ – TouchTapPlay (9.6/10)‘The entire game is crafted into an extremely immersive experience’ – Applenapps (9/10)In Hellraid: The Escape, a sorcerer obsessed with dark arts has trapped your soul in a magic prison guarded by demonic creatures. Why are you there? Who are you and why can’t you remember your name? To find the answers, you must first escape from this dimension of agony hung somewhere beyond time.**********************************************************************************GAME FEATURES:* CHALLENGING PUZZLES - every single puzzle is a fresh and unique experience* FIGHT DEMONS WITH YOUR BRAINS, NOT WEAPONS * MYSTERIOUS STORY set in the dark fantasy universe of Hellraid * FREE EXPLORATION AND INTUITIVE CONTROLS * GRAPHICS OF PC AND CONSOLE QUALITY* FULL RETINA SUPPORT with flawless frame rate* TV DISPLAY via HDMI and AirPlay* UNIVERSAL APP - pay once and play the game on all your iDevices * FREE UPDATES, NO IN-APP PURCHASES OR PAY-TO-WIN ELEMENTS**********************************************************************************This game runs on Unreal(R) Engine 3 technology.Hellraid: The Escape has been developed by Shortbreak Studios in cooperation with Techland, the creators of the Dead Island and the Call of Juarez series.**********************************************************************************Hellraid: The Escape (C) 2014 Techland Sp (LLC). All right reserved. Techland(R) and Shortbreak(R) are the registered trademarks of Techland (LLC). All rights reserved. Unreal(R) is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc.Unreal(R) Engine, Copyright 1998 - 2014, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 1.31
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Good first person puzzle game.
The controls take some getting use to, but they be come intuitive quickly.
The puzzles are reasonably challenging and the hints give just enough information to not completely spoil the puzzle.
There are a few map bugs where you can get stuck or fall into a hole.
Overall a good game that you can move through reasonably without tap hunting or being frustrated by dying too many times.
Unplayable due to bad controls
My wife and I spent about five minutes wrestling with the terrible movement controls before quitting in utter frustration. Here's a tip for the developers, who apparently have never used an iOS app before: When I swipe my finger across the screen from right to left, the scene should pan to the *right*, not to the left! Also, using standard pinch gestures for zooming would be a hell of a lot more usable than the stupid onscreen joystick.In its current state, the game simply isn't playable. It's a shame, because the graphics are excellent.
Horrible navigation
I thought the graphics were interesting, but the game is horribly designed as far as movement and motivation. Objects have weird glow when you interact with them so you barely have to think. Definitely not a brain teaser- just a lot of fighting with your cam views and &joy stick movement& Much needs to be improved-not worth buying now.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$2.99Category: Version: 1.31Size: 280 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Shortbreak Studios s.c.Infrequent/Mild Realistic ViolenceFrequent/Intense Profanity or Crude HumorInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceFrequent/Intense Horror/Fear ThemesInfrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&22 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&227 Ratings
More by Shortbreak Studios
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Platform Hell Pro on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Platform Hell Pro by XS720 Ltd, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Platform Hell Pro
By XS720 Ltd
Game Center
Description
A retro style platform game containing level after level after level. Is that your idea of platform heaven or your idea of Platform Hell!★ DESCRIPTION ★Use your skill and ability to collect diamonds and dodge monsters. Collect all the diamonds to unlock the exit door which will take you to the next level. Complete the level without losing energy to gain a medal. Beat the target time to win a gold medal. Complete all levels to finish the game.★ REVIEWS ★ "Deliberately garish presentation brightens up a relentlessly tough retro challenge.""Hardly anyone is going to be disappointed with this game ...""Graphically subtle, it is not.""You might as well smash yourself in the eyes with a kaleidoscope.""... pink & turquoise kick-in-the-nuts nightmare ...""All it needs are a few bouncing toilets and giant telephones...""The clue is in the title of the game. This is a platform game for people who want to have their gaming prowess broken and humiliated."80/100 - www.arcadelife.co.uk"The visual look like an interesting mix of decent 8bit objects and gaudy backgrounds, and the soundtrack sounds like it might be chiptune greatness."10 New App Store Games To Watch (April 11-17) - "Platform Hell: Turned Out To Be Bliss""Having played several levels, I had to pry my fingers from the iPhone just to type out this review, it is darn addictive. The graphics and soundtrack reflect the game’s objective of being a homage to retro games, and that to me, is just too cool."4/5 - "I really enjoyed trying to beat the target times when I picked this game up."4/5 - Today's featured app 23-Apr-2011 - ★ FEATURES ★ -80 colourful levels-Win medals for each level-Beat the target times for each level-Beat your fastest times for each level-11 leaderboards (Game Center)-20 achievements (Game Center)-iCade supportCut down version available without access to random mode and level selection.★ SOCIAL FEATURES ★ Capture video of your fastest times and upload them to YouTube, Twitter or Facebook★ MUSIC ★ -Features 6 great chiptunes★ SUPPORTS MOST DEVICES ★-Supports iOS 4.3 and above-Supports iPhone 3GS / 4 and newer, iPod 3rd and 4th generation and newer. Supports retina display.-Supports iPad1, iPad2 and iPad3 with retina display.
What's New in Version 1.4
★ 10 new levels (71-80)★ Level recording for iOS5 users with Kamcord. ★ Post videos to YouTube, Twitter, Facebook or email.★ Fixed minor bugs
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Crashes at Level 53
This game is really fun, and challenging at times. I love it, but when you get to level 53 the app crashes. I have deleted the app and reinstalled and it still happens. You can not skip levels so I paid $1.99 and can't play the whole game.
Still Crashing at Level 53
App still crashes at Level 53. Developers still have not addressed this issue, therefore, nearly 50 levels after that are unplayable.
Beware should you pay for this App!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$1.99Category: Version: 1.4Size: 18.8 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: XS720 LtdCompatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.
All Versions:
&&&&&46 Ratings
More by XS720 Ltd
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Butcher Of Hell on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Butcher Of Hell by oh minhoo, get iTunes now.
Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Butcher Of Hell
By oh minhoo
Description
The world's greatest slayer, Talaman Talaman ruled all monsters on the ground. All people were afraid of him, and they tried to kill him. However, all heroes challenged to him were totally gone. Talaman became conceit, and he wanted to have the heart of red dragon, which ruled whole underground world, because the heart had a reddish magical power.*Various short-distance skills and range skills *Hidden-powerful weapons and accessories *Great background music and sound effects according to the progress of a play, which were performed by an orchestra.
iPhone Screenshot
Customers Also Bought
NT$ 60Category: Version: 1.0Size: 102 MBLanguage: EnglishDeveloper: oh minhooFrequent/Intense Horror/Fear ThemesFrequent/Intense Realistic ViolenceFrequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.
More iPhone Apps by oh minhooHellrider on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Hellrider by Andrey Chernyshov, get iTunes now.
Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
By Andrey Chernyshov
Game Center
Description
The skeletons decided that they can leave the underground world. But it won't happen! Brave and uncompromising Hellrider will teach the fugitives!Throw down the skeletons, avoid the lethal traps, destroy the agile bosses and compete with your friends!Features:- Simple and pleasant to play by one touch!- 5 incredible zones filled with dangerous traps!- Dizzying twists!Independent reviews:"When I grow up, I want to be brave as Hellrider!" (A child in a sandbox)"Oh my God, this is the best I've ever seen!" (Some random guy)
What's New in Version 3
- 3 more characters!- Mega Bomb and Extra life!- Awesome screenshots with amazing camera angles!- New skills for the boss!- Bug fixes and improvements
Screenshots
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 3Size: 50.9 MBLanguage: EnglishDeveloper: Andrey ChernyshovInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&11 RatingsiTunes 的 App Store 中的“Journey to Hell”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 要购买和下载Bulkypix的Journey to Hell,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Journey to Hell
开发商:Bulkypix
Game Center
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Journey to Hell 设定在一个走向没落的世界,各种各样的恶魔们四处游荡猎杀人类。幸好,一个名为“神圣之盾”的秘密组织一直在为人类提供坚实的保护。“神圣之盾”自古以来就与恶魔展开了持久的战斗,设法保持地球上善恶两股力量的平衡。但在某一天执行日常任务中,两名恶魔猎人遭遇了“神圣之盾”有史以来面临的最具破坏性的威胁。组织派这两名成员追踪掌控恶魔们的罪魁祸首,并消灭所有的恶魔军团,避免发生一场史无前例旷日持久的血腥大对决。Journey to Hell 颠覆射击类游戏的旧有模式,配备威力超强的武器,还有爱逞能的英雄主角和嗜血的怪物们,并由重金属乐队 The Slaughters 专门为游戏谱写震撼人心的原声音乐。拿起你的圣枪和正义的步枪,准备好大开杀戒... ... ___________________________________游戏特点● 共设 7 个不同的游戏场景,感受史诗般的华丽冒险。在“生存”和“寻宝”模式中可再度回味之前已有的经历。 ● 与“神圣之盾”的两位勇士 Gabriel 和 Rachel 并肩作战,发挥连击威力把敌人打得屁滚尿流。● 配合在不同场景做出的动作更换程序性音乐。● 由重金属乐队 The Slaughters 亲自操刀,谱写恢弘大气的游戏原声。● 将近 30 种可升级的武器(火焰喷射器,机关枪,神圣手枪和其他更多武器)。● 高品质 3D 游戏环境,营造出独一无二的逼真视觉效果。● 在屏幕上呈现超过 15 种不同的恶魔和多达 40 个敌人。● 三种不同的游戏方式:TPS 针对“故事”和“生存”模式, FPS 针对“寻宝”模式,外加陀螺仪控制。● Game Center___________________________________想继续了解吗?欲知详情,请访问:/bulkypix/bulkypix/DogboxStudio/DogboxStudio
版本 1.1 中的新功能
无法运行!
在我的一代iPad上完全无法运行,速求修复!
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计?25.00类别: 版本: 1.1大小: 578 MB语言: 英语开发商: BULKYPIX频繁/强烈的惊悚/恐怖题材频繁/强烈的成人/性暗示题材频繁/强烈的现实暴力频繁/强烈的卡通或幻想暴力兼容性: 需要 iOS 4.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone 3GS、iPhone 4、iPhone 4S、iPhone 5、iPhone 5c、iPhone 5s、iPhone 6、iPhone 6 Plus、iPad、iPod touch (第 3 代)、iPod touch (第 4 代) 和 iPod touch (第 5 代) 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
更多Bulkypix产品

我要回帖

更多关于 itune是什么 的文章

随机推荐