你想干吗把,专业编程的不会用2009的
打错了2005
数据库的名字是你自己的。你去买本SQL 2005看里面讲的清楚
不知道以前用过数据库的软件没 如果没用过 最好买出看看
从单表查询 到多表查询。 你用SQL2005 干什么啊
你编程序?
相关知识等待您来回答
编程领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - T-SQL Querying March 2009 - 下载频道
- CSDN.NET
&&&&Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - T-SQL Querying March 2009
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - T-SQL Querying March 2009
I had met Itzik Ben-Gan briefl y a couple of times and knew of his reputation, so I was looking
forward to his afternoon session on avoiding cursors in SQL programming at PASS. I was lucky
to get there early, as the large room fi lled up quickly. Itzik took a couple of SQL programming
problems and diced them up in the most skillful and entertaining way, showing the elegance
and effi ciency of set-oriented thinking. The audience loved it—and so did I, except I had
a different angle. Having worked on the internals of SQL Server, I could see Itzik touch the
product nerves in his demos, and I admired how he turned features into beautiful solutions.
After the session, I asked one of the attendees what had been his main takeaway, curious
about which of the many techniques would have stood out for him. He looked at me, mildly
surprised, and just said, “The man is a genius!” That pretty much sums it up.
This question of cursors is more fundamental than it may appear at fi rst. It points to a deep
dichotomy of tremendous practical importance. Most of us were taught to program by chopping
up a task into smaller steps that, when executed in sequence, perform a desired computation. But
if you approach SQL programming this way, you will get only mediocre results. Your code will be
much larger and harder to maintain. It will be less effi cient, less fl exible, and less tunable. Using
SQL effectively is not about an incremental extension of your procedural programming skills
or about a specifi c collection of tricks. Writing SQL well requires approaching problems with a
different mind-set—one that is declarative and set oriented, not procedural. This is the dichotomy.
Inside Microsoft SQL Server 2008: T-SQL Querying puts together all the ingredients you need
to understand this declarative and set-oriented way of thinking and become a profi cient
SQL programmer, thus making an important contribution to the SQL Server development
community. Its chapters on formal foundations help you understand the basis for the language
philosophy and get a sense for its potential. The language itself is covered thoroughly, from
the basic operations to the most advanced features, all of them explained in the context of
real problem solving. The many examples show you what good SQL looks like, and they cover
common patterns you are likely to fi nd when writing applications. A comprehensive chapter on
query tuning explains in detail the factors that impact performance in the system, how to go
about identifying issues, and how to address them effectively.
Itzik assembled a strong team of collaborators to write this book. Coming from different
backgrounds, all of them share a deep expertise in SQL, a passion for database technology,
extensive teaching experience, and a recognized track record of contributions to the SQL
Server community. Steve Kass is known for his depth of understanding and clarity of thought.
Dejan Sarka contributes an extensive knowledge of the relational model and a breadth of
database technologies. As for Lubor Kollar, I’ve had the pleasure of working with him on the
defi nition, design, and implementation of the Query Processing engine of SQL Server for
over a decade, and I deeply respect his insight. They make an outstanding team of guides
who can help you improve your skills.
若举报审核通过,可奖励20下载分
被举报人:
举报的资源分:
请选择类型
资源无法下载
资源无法使用
标题与实际内容不符
含有危害国家安全内容
含有反动色情等内容
含广告内容
版权问题,侵犯个人或公司的版权
*详细原因:
您可能还需要
数据库下载排行打开微信扫一扫
孔网客户端
安卓版苹果版扫描下载
Microsoft SQL Server 2008技术内幕:T-SQL语言基础(版1印
有描述有清晰书影供参考)
开&&&&&&本:16开
页&&&&&&数:394页
字&&&&&&数:500千字
I&&S&&B&&N:
售&&&&&&价:35.00元
品&&&&&&相:
配送方式:无配送方式&&&&
上书时间:
商品分类:
关 键 字:
详细描述:
该书为非馆藏图书,书内少数页面有划线,该书受过潮湿,封二、扉页及其后几页的上端有水渍痕迹,封面右侧书口有少许污迹,有多幅清晰书影供参考,看清书影,慎重下单。
您可能感兴趣的商品
Copyright(C)
孔夫子旧书网
京ICP证041501号
海淀分局备案编号
购物车共有0件商品,合计:0.00元
商品已成功添加到收藏夹!微软认证学习网,提供微软认证考试辅导、Microsoft认证考试时间、Microsoft认证考试报名、微软认证历年真题模拟试题答案、MCSE、MCP、MCDST、MCSA、MCDBA、MCT、MCAD、MCSD等信息。
您当前的位置:&>&&>&&>&&>&
&&&1&&&&&&&&&&您现在的位置: &
Microsoft.Microsoft.SQL.2009(pdf英文)
Microsoft.Microsoft.SQL.2009(pdf英文)
Microsoft.Press.Microsoft.SQL.Server.2008.MDX.Step.by.Step.Feb.2009(pdf英文)Part I MDX Fundamentals 1 Welcome to MDX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3 2 Using the MDX Query Editor. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15 3 Understanding Tuples . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 37 4 Working with Sets. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 61 5 Working with Expressions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 91 Part II MDX Functions 6 Building Complex Sets . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 123 7 Performing Aggregation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 157 8 Navigating Hierarchies. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 181 9 Working with Time. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 211 Part III MDX Applications 10 Enhancing the Cube . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ……
本资料共包含以下附件: n1116sqlsdfa.rar
(本资料免费下载)
&&&主编推荐
&&&热门试卷
&&&最新视频
&&&热门阅读
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
希赛网 版权所有 & &&&&湘教QS2-164&&增值电信业务经营许可证湘B2-

我要回帖

更多关于 microsoft sql 2005 的文章

随机推荐