热心网友&6-12 20:54
世态炎凉12340&6-12 21:03
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by我玩游戏英雄联盟要买更名卡,求推荐一个好听的英文名求大神帮助_百度知道
我玩游戏英雄联盟要买更名卡,求推荐一个好听的英文名求大神帮助
提问者采纳
意答案 丨丶灬蒓 6级
Katrina 卡特里娜 Eliza 伊莱扎 Grace 格蕾丝 Isabel 伊莎贝尔 Vivian 维维安 Midori 梅多利 Alexis 亚历克西斯 Alice 艾莉丝 Andrea 安德烈娅 Celia 西莉娅 Claudia 克劳迪娅 Janet 珍妮特 Julia 朱莉亚 Gloria 格洛丽亚
Emily 埃米莉 Sue 苏 Sonia 索尼娅 Maria 玛丽亚 Michele 米歇尔 Jennifer 詹妮弗 Selina 塞琳娜
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英雄联盟的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求QQ空间中3366小游戏 酒吧喝酒 的背景音乐的 名字。。。。。谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
求QQ空间中3366小游戏 酒吧喝酒 的背景音乐的 名字。。。。。谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
提问者采纳
up But I'm goin&#39.m;m tired of this life on a dirt road And everythang that I love is gone And I've been I'm sittin'll ask me where I's my fault But I wasn't concern I poor kerosene on everything I love and watch it burn I know it' back again Back to the pin to see my friends And when we all pile out that county van They&#39. The door was locked so I kicked it in She was trippin'll are probably gettin' on She got me sittin' at a bar on the inside Waitin' for my ride on the outside She broke my heart in the trailer park So I jacked the keys to her fuckin' car Crashed that piece of shit and then stepped away I guess it&#39.V; on the bills I think she was high on some pills She through my shit out into the yard Called me a bum and smacked me real hard And in my drunkin' car Crashed that piece of shit and then stepped away You know mo I'll never learn Real things I don' stooper I did what I should of never done Now I't happy it was over She through a fit so I crashed that piece a shit nova And now I've done something about my anger But I's meant to be Romance is misery So much for memories And now I' here talking to you Drunk and on the run I&#39sittin at a bar rehab Bar tender I really did it this time Broke my parole to have a good time When I got home it was 6m trying to drown my soul I' ready for closin' for my ride on the outside She broke my heart in the trailer park So I jacked the keys to her fuckin' at a bar on the inside Waitin'm headed to the Penitentary See me on T;ll probably get ten years So just give me beers til they get here Yeah I know the sun is comin've been at a bar on the inside Waitin&#39. The next cop series I am a danger I guess I shoul' for my ride on the outside She broke my heart in the trailer park So I jacked the keys to her fuckin'm tired of hangin' up And ya'm sittin&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
酒吧喝酒的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁要五个字的游戏名字,古风霸气的,最后一个字可以自己加上去的,谢谢大神们, 要五个字的游戏名字,古风霸气
要五个字的游戏名字,古风霸气的,最后一个字可以自己加上去的,谢谢大神们 快啊,中午要玩新天龙了 _____Zipp0 要五个字的游戏名字,古风霸气的,最后一个字可以自己加上去的,谢谢大神们
暮色笙烟晓
吟雪照山乾

我要回帖

更多关于 梦幻西游手游名字 的文章

随机推荐