次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:500 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
买文档后送图纸,QQ
去年以来,我国专用车市场取得较好的经营业绩,全国395家改装车企业改装汽车23.06万辆,销售23.05万辆。自卸汽车27125辆,占总量的11.76%
本文首先对自卸车的设计特点以及国内外发展现状做了相关的概述。接着,从车厢的设计、举升机构的设计、取力器的设计等方面进行了EQ3090自卸车的总体设计,并对主车副车架进行了改装与设计。对整个EQ3090自卸车的外廓尺寸、轮距与轴距尺寸、前悬后悬以及整车的装载质量、整备质量、总质量和轴载质量进行了相关的计算与设计。
关键字:自卸汽车;总体布置设计;副车架;轴载质量;举升机构
Since last year, our country Special Purpose Vehicle industry is in the boom, with 395 car refit enterprise all around the country refitting 230.6 thousand cars, selling 230.5 thousand. auto unload vehicle the 27125 car, account for 11.76% of total deal. along with the development of local foundation facilities, in recent years auto unload vehicle yield has been keeping in higher production & sales, remains in the first place in Special Purpose Vehicle production. However, in aspects of category, pattern, material application, compared with foreign countries there is still a long way to go.
In this paper, firstly, I made a general about the auto unload vehicle design and its development domestic and abroad. Then, at the point of compartment, rising organization etc, I started the design of the EQ3090 auto unload vehicle. Also, I refit and designed the vice-car stalk.
To whole EQ3090 the lading quantity, reorganization quantity, measure, tread, wheelbase, forward suspension behind,proceeded the related calculation and design.
Key words: auto unload vehicle;total arrangement;vice-car stalk;raising organizati
Abstract II
第1章 绪论 1
1.1 专用自卸车的概述 1
正在加载中,请稍后...联系人:陈先生

我要回帖

更多关于 东风天龙前四后四 的文章

随机推荐