如果你长大以后成为你想要成为你想要的职业的职业你将要我为城市做什么作文.英语作文40秒

写一篇英语作文 写你爸爸妈妈的工作以及你长大以后想做什么 要连同翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇英语作文 写你爸爸妈妈的工作以及你长大以后想做什么 要连同翻译
my father is a teacher in high school,he is very popular among students,he is a kind person and be strict with his work,my mother is a worker,she always work late,but she takes good care of the whole family and I like her so much,i'd like to be a physicist in the future,because i like physics very much and i am good at it.我爸爸在高中教书,非常受学生欢迎,他是个很好的老师,对待工作一丝不苟,我妈妈是个工人,经常加班,但是把我们全家都照顾的很好,我非常爱她,我的理想是将来当个物理学家,我非常喜欢物理,物理也学的非常好.写一篇英语作文 写你爸爸妈妈的工作以及你长大以后想做什么 要连同翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
My family I love my family, because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents! On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home. I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together! 我的家庭 我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭. 我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母. 在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐. 我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心 不知道行不行英语作文:长大了想做什么(职业)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文:长大了想做什么(职业)
英语作文:长大了想做什么(职业)
这个是老师的Well,I'd like to find an interesting job as a foreigh language teacher.As we all know,English become more and more useful all over the world,so I want to teach English.As a teacher,I always love education and students.I will let them remember what we learn and become outstanding.Of course,you don't need to worry about the homework at all~You will finish it happily with me.And I will be my students'good friends,too.I believe it'll be very nice! 演员的:When I grow up,I'm going to do what I want to do.I want to be an actor because I love acting on the stage.So how am I going to do it?First,I'm going to find a part-time job for a year or two and save some money.Then I'm going to be a student at an acting school and I'm going to study it really hard!Next,I'm going to make some movies because I want to be rich and buy a big house for my parents.I also want to act all over the world.One day,I'm going to retire somewhere quiet and beautiful. 需要你得支持噢~!英语作文 长大后自己的理想工作是什么?为什么?怎样为实现理想而奋斗?表达一下自己想法 英语作文 60字左右_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文 长大后自己的理想工作是什么?为什么?怎样为实现理想而奋斗?表达一下自己想法 英语作文 60字左右
英语作文 长大后自己的理想工作是什么?为什么?怎样为实现理想而奋斗?表达一下自己想法 英语作文 60字左右
My dream is to become a teacher,and it will be not an easy thing to do.why do i want to be a teacher?first,being a teacher has been one of my dreams since my childhood.when i was a small boy,i saw our village education condition was prtty limited because our village was so poor.it was often drewing from the roor when we had lessons.therefore.when i studyed in the primary school,my dream had turned to plant in my heart.at that time,i sweared i would change my life becauce this dream has been hiding in my inner heart.so i do my efforts to make my dream come true.despite of a lot of difficulty and hardship,i believe my dream will be realized.
What do I want to do when I’m older? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Someone...
我靠,你们没看到 60 词左右吗?
楼上写的有错误哦,用易改过了一遍,参考参考

我要回帖

更多关于 我能为班级做什么作文 的文章

随机推荐