我的050正式版想刷049公测版,在验证dnf更新包下载之后显示安装失败,后面还有一段英文

school days全集种子,牛牛播放器安装
友情链接:您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
每天半小时学透英语口语049(下)My New House我的新家 说一段独白
hetao 于发布 l 已有人浏览
每天半小时学透英语口语,吃住篇口语话题049(下)My New House我的新家的第三部分说一段独白。
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your
49.My New House我的新家
Last month I bought a new house, what's it like? Well, on the ground floor, there's a living room ,a dining room and a kitchen. on the first floor there're three bedrooms.
上个月我买了一套新房,它怎么样?额,第一层有个客厅、一个餐厅和一个厨房。二楼有三个房间。
the two small onces are for our son Peter and our daughter Hazil. They're going to decorate their bedrooms. Hazil is going to paint hers green. and Peter is going to paint his blue.There's one other bedroom, my wife's and mine, opposite the other two. It has brown and white walls. This afternoon the house was almost empty, there's almost no furniture in it. neither the dining room nor the living room has any chairs or tables. There are no carpets on the floors anywhere. There aren't any beds in the bedrooms. but there's a television in the kitchen, and it works. My wife is watching it. All of us are waiting for the furniture. We telephoned it about three hours ago. and it'll never come. Ahh, what's that? The telephone is ringing. Mr, Evan, we can't find the house. Where's it please?
小的两件是给我们的儿子彼得和女儿哈尔吉的。他们想装修他们的房间。哈吉尔想把房间刷成绿色。彼得想刷成蓝色。还有一间房价是我和我妻子的,它在其它两间房间的对面。它的墙是棕色和白色的。今天下午,房间几乎是空的,里面还没有家具。餐厅和客厅也没有椅子和桌子。地板上也没有地毯。房间里没有床。但是,厨房里有一台电视机,它能开。我妻子正在看。我们所有人都在等家具的到来。大约三个小时前我们打电话买的。它们还没来。啊哈,那是什么?电话响了。埃文先生,我们找不到你的房子。请问它在哪里?
相关英语学习内容
入门口语&|&入门口语&|&入门口语&|&入门口语&|&入门口语&|&入门口语&|&
入门口语&|&入门口语&|&入门口语&|&入门口语&|&入门口语&|&入门口语&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
入门口语头条
完全英语生活手册汇总贴,汇总了这套资料的社交篇,休闲篇
阶梯英语口语练习汇总贴,该套课程能够很好的帮助学生练
中式英语口语错误之鉴汇总贴,《北京外国语大学硕士研究
从ABC到流利口语是一本不可多得的口语学习教材,一本由
入门口语最新更新
英语听力最新头条