其他2条回答
超出每天玩的 规定时间了
貌似是防沉迷
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁书香云集-小说阅读免费书城 on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app 书香云集-小说阅读免费书城 by Book Apps, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
书香云集-小说阅读免费书城
By Book Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
让书擦过的心灵更纯净 ,被书滤过的目光更远大!我有一所房子,面朝大海,书香袭人,春暖花开!【累计超过30000份5星好评,用户最真实的爱护与支持】核心功能o 流畅的阅读体验o 独有书架换肤功能,7种主题随心换o 多达6种翻页方式o 14款精美阅读主题o 可以通过书架、列表这两种方式展示你的书籍o 独有的目录管理功能o 完美支持图文混排,支持长按图片进行浏览o 支持选择文字进行高亮、笔记、分享等操作o 多设备同步云端阅读进度o 丰富的设置选项,支持您更加个性化的阅读我们的QQ群: 欢迎加入^^
What's New in Version 5.16
1、修复了在线书籍不能文内搜索的问题2、修复了极少情况下,网络差时,采购成功,但添加金币失败的问题3、用户注册界面,手机注册更简单流畅4、全新任务中心,签到送金币,分享送金币,绑定手机送金币,欢乐送不停!5、修复段前空格的问题,内容里章节标题美化6、加入书评广场7、我的同步bug的修复8、修复书籍更新问题9、其它已知bug的修复
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Awesome app
Basically you can find any book on this app, except some really new and popular ones. That's enough for the reader like me. I am satisfied with this app, it helps me to read more and spend less time on the other useless thing.
Only one thing to improve
There is only one thing I think it need an improvement is that you have tab and hold the book thumbnail one by one to add them into the favorite section. Can you make a batch adding?
Found lots of good books. Only complaint is there is no guarantee it will be a complete book sometimes
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 5.16Size: 27.0 MBLanguages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional ChineseSeller: WuQiang ZuoFrequent/Intense Sexual Content or NudityFrequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive ThemesCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&100 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&1862 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
1200金币$1.99600金币$0.993200金币$4.996500金币$8.9910800金币$14.9971800金币$94.99
More by Book Apps
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.剑灵充值金币充完了怎么游戏里没有呢
14-06-27 &匿名提问 发布杀人游戏为什么我充值进去金币还是0?_百度知道
杀人游戏为什么我充值进去金币还是0?
ss911,想买衣服://www,可是过了好几个小时我的金币还是0最近在玩www.ss911?
提问者采纳
估计是,客服办事速度慢
要是24小时还没有冲进去 就给客服打电话咨询下 估计就可以解决了
提问者评价
谢谢,我看到有客服的QQ,现在已经充进去了哈
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
杀人游戏的相关知识
其他1条回答
有可能是假的巴。。。
为您推荐:
等待您来回答