junglebungle英雄联盟搞笑视频视频

罗兰Boss GT-8吉他效果器使用指南(示范曲:Jungle Bungle)_土豆_高清视频在线观看Season 2, Episode 2: Chapter Two 'Lizards'
lizard: 蜥蜴
第二章“蜥蜴”
Previously, on Heroes...
previously: 先前,以前
《英雄》前情提要
-
Hiro: Takezo Kensei?
剑圣武藏?
You’re supposed to be a hero!
be supposed to: 应该,被期望
你本应成为英雄的!
-Kensei: I don't think she wants to be my princess.
princess: 公主,王妃
我想她大概不想做我的公主...
-Bob: Dr.Suresh... can we count you in?
count in: 算入,包括,把…计算在内
Suresh博士... 你加入吗?
-Suresh: Finally took the bait. They caught up with me in Cairo. I'm in.
finally: 最后,终于,完全地 bait: (钓鱼等用的)饵,诱饵 catch up with: 追上,赶上 in: (表示领域、范围)在…以内
他们终于上钩了。他们在开罗找到了我。我已经加入他们了。
-Bennet: And you and I will bring this whole company down.
bring down: 使倒下,打到,挫伤 whole: 齐全的,整体的,全部的
现在我们就有办法把整个公司弄垮了。
-Kaito: We are all in grave danger.
grave: (指情况)严重的
in danger: 在危险中
你我都深处极端危险之中。
Our past has caught up with us.
past: 过去,昔时;往事 catch up with: 追上,赶上;查出来并抓获
出来混的迟早要还的。
-Ando: No!
不!
-West: I'm west.
我是West。
-Claire: Claire.
Claire。
-West: Are you one of them? Or one of the others?
one of: …中的一个 or: 或,或者,还是 the other: 其它的
你是他们那一类的?还是另外一类的?
-Senior Officer: I figured that you'd rather have a real one.
figure: 有可能,认为,料想 would rather: 宁愿,宁可
我在想你或许想要个真的。
-Matt: We need to talk about the nightmares.
talk about: 讨论,谈论 nightmare: 噩梦
我们来聊聊那个噩梦吧。
-Molly: There's nothing you can do.
nothing: 没有东西,没有事情,没有一点儿
对那你无能为力的。
-Matt: Molly! I wanna help you.
Molly!我真的想帮你。
-Maya: If we get caught, people could die.
如果我们被抓住,就会有很多人死掉。
-Alejandro: They'll die if we don't run.
如果我们不逃跑,就会有更多的人死。
-Man: What the hell are you doing here? Who are you? What's your name?
what the hell: 到底,究竟
你在这里干吗?你是谁?你小子叫什么?
-Peter: I don't know.
我不知道。
(WANDERING ROCKS PUB CORK, IRELAND)
(爱尔兰 Cork市Wandering Rock酒吧)
-Man1: He's awake.
awake: 醒着的
他醒了。
-Peter: Where am I?
我这是在哪?
-Man2: Home. You took something that's ours, boy-O.
你老家。你拿了原本应该是我们的东西。
-Man3: Just tell us where you stashed the ipods. We'll cut your binds. You'll be on your way. As square a deal as you're likely to find.
just: 仅仅 stash: 存放,贮藏,隐藏 cut: 切,剪,割,削 bind: 捆绑,捆扎 square: 与…一致 deal: 交易,协议 likely: 可能的,有希望的
快说你把那些Ipod藏哪去了。说完我们马上就把你放了。然后你就可以回家了。我们可是诚实守信的好人。
-Peter: I didn't take anything.
我什么都没拿过。
-Man3: Right. With the thousands of shipping containers coming through cork harbor every day,
thousands of: 数千的 shipping container: 集装箱 cork: 软木 harbor: 海港
是啊。你没拿。Cork港有那么多集装箱,
you just happen to be having tea in the one we were sent to rob.
happen: 碰巧,恰巧 send: 派遣 rob: 抢夺,抢劫,掠夺
你恰好在我们要抢Ipod的地方出现。
-Peter: I don't know how I got in there.
我也不知道我是怎么跑到那里去的。
-Man3: You might wanna consider remembering, boyle. You're in a bad spot.
consider: 考虑 remember: 记得,牢记 in a spot: 处于困境中
那你最好现在开始动脑子想了,小伙子。你现在的处境可不妙啊。
(BENNET HOUSE COSTAVERDE, CALIFORNIA)
(加州 Bennet家)
-Sandra: Ahh, dang it all. My wedding ring fell in with the eggs.
ding: 鸣(钟),连响 wedding: 婚礼 ring: 戒指,指环 fall: 降落,落下 with: (表示关系)和…在一起
噢...真倒霉。我的结婚戒指和鸡蛋一起掉进去了。
We do have a colander, dear. No need to be flashy.
colander: 滤器,滤锅 need: 责任,必要 flashy: 炫耀技艺的
亲爱的,世界上有种东西叫滤锅...你不用搞得那么让人“印象深刻”。
-Claire: It's no big deal.
deal: 交易,协议
这没什么大不了。
-Sandra: It isn't until it gets you noticed.
not until: 直到…才 notice: 注意
谁说这没什么大不了,别人会发现你的。
-Claire: I can't even be myself at home? It's bad enough that I have to be all fake at school.
be oneself: 做自己 at home: 在家 have to: 必须 fake: 假装,假的,冒充的
在家里我也不能自在一点?我在学校要装成那样已经够烂了。
-Bennet: We simply asked you to lay low.
simply: 仅仅,只不过 lay low: &美口& 隐匿,避风头 lay: 放置,使平息,使消失 low: 低的,矮的,粗劣的,低俗的
我们只是让你低调而已。
-Claire: High school doesn't work like that, dad.
work: (使)产生效果
高中可不是个你能低调的地方,老爸。
You lay low, and you get noticed more than anyone. They have metal detectors for people who lay too low.
more than: 超过 metal: 金属 detector: 探测器
越低调,越会被注意到。那些家伙有“低调者追踪器”。
I have to be someone.
我不可以低调的。
-Bennet: You know I trust you, Claire.
trust: 信任,信赖,相信
我相信你 Claire,这你知道的。
I mean, we got you your own car.
mean: 表示…的意思 own: 属于自己的
我的意思是,我都送了你辆车。
-Claire: You know, it may be easy for you to pretend that you're the most boring photocopier in the world.
pretend: 假装,伪装 boring: 无趣的,单调的,乏味的 photocopier: 影印机,复印机
in the world: 世界上
老爸,你知道或许对你来说装成一个全世界最无聊的印刷工人是小事一桩。
But I can't not be what I am. Whatever that is.
whatever: 无论什么,不管什么
但我就是我。不管这会有什么后果。
-Bennet: Making copies is not my job. Keeping this family safe is my job.
keep safe: 保持安全 job: 职业,职位
我的工作不是什么帮别人印刷。而是要保证这个家庭安全。
And if that means that I don't have time to make you breakfast in the morning or I have to dress up in this stupid shirt
mean: 原意为,意味 make you breakfast=make breakfast for you in the morning: 在早上 or: 或,或者,还是 have to: 不得不,只好 dress up: 穿上特殊服装,装扮 stupid: 蠢的,傻的 shirt: 衬衫,衬衣
但如果要做到这些意味着无法帮你做早餐或者要我穿上这件白痴一样的制服,
so that we stay invisible and nobody finds us... then that's what I'll do.
so that: 以便 invisible: 看不见的,暗藏的 find: 找到,发现
然后我们就能不被那些坏人发现,我一定会照做的。
And I need you to do the same.
当然我也要求你也能做到。
-Claire: I forgot how weird it must be for you to play normal after being... whatever that was.
weird: 怪诞的,神秘而可怕的,超然的 play: 演出,扮演 normal: 正常的,平常的
装作普通对你来说太不容易了。
-Bennet: Don't you feel sorry for your dad. Compared to the life I had... normal's a pretty nice vacation.
feel: 觉得,认为 compare to: 与…相比 normal: 正常的,平常的 pretty: 相当,颇 vacation: 假期
别为你老爸哀叹啦。跟以前那种打打杀杀的生活比起来...,“小人物”的生活要好多了。
-Claire: Thanks.
谢谢老妈。
-Sandra: You're welcome.
不客气。
-Bennet: Have a good day.
路上小心。
-Sandra: Did you see this? Yamagato C.E.O. Dead At Age 70.
这你看过了吗?山鹿实业C.E.O. 享年70岁。
-Bennet: I knew this would happen. Kaito.
我就知道这个迟早会发生的。Kaito。
-Sandra: How'd you know this was gonna happen?
你怎么知道的?
Hey. That's not the way we do things anymore. No more secrets. That was the deal.
way: 方法,方式,手段 not anymore: 不再 no more: 不再 secret: 秘密,机密 deal: 交易,协议
喂。我们可不能再像以前那样了。我们之间不再有秘密。当初说好了的。
-Bennet: This was done by a very gifted artist in New York. Isaac Mendez. Everything he's ever painted has come true.
gifted: 天赋的,天才的 artist: 艺术家 ever: 不断地,总是 paint: 画,绘画 come true: 实现,成真
这是纽约一个很有才的画家画的。Isaac Mendez。所有他画的东西后来都成了现实。
Except for a series of eight. I was only given the first.
except for: 除…之外 a series of: 一系列
这是一个八幅连环画中的一张。我只有第一张。
-Sandra: There's seven more. What's in the other paintings?
more: 更多的 the other: 其它的 painting: 水彩画,油画
还有七张。那其他七张里画的是什么?
-Bennet: I don't know. But I'm gonna find them.
我也不知道。但我一定要找到这些画。
(DEVEAUX ROOFTOP NEW YORK, NY)
(纽约 DEVEAUX大厦楼顶)
-Senior Officer: What, are you waiting on an invitation?
wait on: 等待,继续等候 invitation: 邀请
你站那干吗?
-Matt: Oh, no. I've just spent so much time on that side of the tape, I was just savoring the moment.
spend: 用钱,花钱 so much: 这么多 tape: 录音磁带,录像带 savor: 加调味品于,使有风味,尝到或闻到 moment: 瞬间,片刻
不好意思。我已经养成习惯站在那黄带子外面了。我还在回想当时的感觉。
-Senior Officer: Yeah, well, welcome to the big leagues, detective. Let's hope you survive.
welcome to: 欢迎… league: 联盟,同盟 detective: 侦探 survive: 幸存,活下来
好吧,欢迎加入我们,大侦探。希望你能适应。
All right, got Kaito Nakamura. 70, a Japanese national. Ceo of Yamagato Industries.
national: 某国国民 Ceo=Chief Executive Officer: 执行总裁首席执行官
industry: 工业,制造业;工业界
我们开始吧,死者名叫中村垣内。70岁,日本人。山鹿实业的CEO。
Now, he fell out of the sky onto central park west with this in his pocket. That look familiar?
fall: 降落,落下,跌倒 out of: 越出…之外 park: 公园 west: 西,西部,西方 with: (表示关系)和…在一起 pocket: 袋,口袋 familiar: 熟悉的
从楼上摔下,倒在中央公园的西面,在他口袋里发现了这个。有印象吗?
-Matt: Uh, no. No, I've never seen this before.
没。从来没见过。
-Senior Officer: Well, Mr. Masahashi here is a witness.
witness: 目击者,证人
Masahashi先生是目击者。
He says that he saw Mr. Nakamura being pushed by someone who went over with him.
push: 推,推动 go over: 走过去
他说死者是被人推下去的,推他的那个人也一同翻了下去。
-Matt: But we've only got one body.
但我们不是只发现一具尸体吗。
-Senior Officer: Well, either the killer fell 20 stories, got up and walked away, or flew away. You know somebody that can do that?
either or: 不是…就是…,…或… story:〈美〉楼层 get up: 站起来,(使)起立 walk away: 走开 fly away: 离开,飞离
凶手要么就是摔下去还能站起来,要么就是他能飞。你知道有谁可以做到这个吗?
Ah. We, uh, found a fingerprint on the photo. Got a match.
fingerprint: 指纹,指印 photo: 照片,相片 match: 相似之物,相配之物
我们在这张照片上还发现一个指纹。核对以后发现是。
-Matt: Angela petrelli. We need to bring her right in.
bring in: 把…拿进来,带进来
Angela Petrelli。把她带过来。
Mr. Masahashi. You ever seen this symbol before?
ever: 在某时,有时,从来 symbol: 符号,记号
Masahashi先生。你以前看到过这种符号吗?
-Ando: Yes. It is a kanji. It means, &Great ability, godsend.&
ability: 能力,力量 godsend: 天赐之物,意外的好运
是的。这是个日本汉字。它表示“超凡的能力和天赐之物”。
-Matt: Ability?
超凡的能力?
-Ando: It is the crest of Takezo Kensei, a famous hero in Japan. Mr. Nakamura used to read the kensei stories to his son Hiro.
crest: 脊饰,顶饰【象征】 famous: 著名的 hero: 英雄 used to: 过去常常
这是剑圣的象征,他是日本的一个英雄。中村先生常和他儿子说剑圣的故事。
-Matt: I need to talk to him.
talk to: 同(某人)谈话
我想和他谈谈。
-Ando: So do I.
我也想啊。
(OTSU, JAPAN 1671)
(1671年日本大津)
-Hiro: Have you seen a scary white man?
scary: 吓人的,可怕的
请问你见过一个很吓人的白人吗?
You must be sober! If we don't go after Yaeko right now, she'll be killed!
sober: 没喝醉的,头脑清醒的 go after: 追逐,追求 right now: 现在
你必须清醒一点!如果我们现在不马上去追Yaeko,她会被杀了的!
-Kensi: Who's Yaeko?
谁是Yaeko?
-Hiro: The girl you're supposed to fall in love with!
be supposed to: 应该,被期望 fall in love with: 爱上
那个你本该与之坠入爱河的女人!
-Kensi: The one who hates me?
hate: 憎恨,厌恶
那个对我恨之入骨的女人?
-Hiro: Yes, before I came back in time and ruined everything,
come back: 回来 in time: 及时 ruin: 破坏,毁掉
是的...起码再我回到这里搞乱这一切之前,你们应该相爱的。
She was supposed to be your princess, and you, a hero.
be supposed to: 应该,被期望 princess: 公主,王妃
她本该成为你的公主的,而你...也本该是个英雄。
-Kensi: You look like a fish when you talk.
look like: 看起来像
你说话的时候看上去像条鱼。
-Hiro: No, I promise, if you do this, they will tell the story for 400 years...minimum!
promise: 保证,允诺 minimum: 最少
不,我保证,如果你照我说的做,你的故事一定会流芳百世的!
-Kensi: Like a giant carp.
giant: 巨大的
carp: 鲤鱼
像条大鲤鱼。
-Hiro: I already made a mess of the past. The space/time continuum can't take any more.
already: 已经 make a mess of: 弄坏,弄乱,把…弄糟 past: 过去 space: 空间 continuum: 连续统一体
我已经把过去弄得一团糟了。时间空间的连续性不能再受损了。
History needs Takezo Kensei to be a hero today...
history: 历史
历史一定要让剑圣武藏,在今天成为一个英雄...
Ando's never going to believe this one!
Ando肯定不会相信这出的!
-Teacher: This video demonstrates the newt's amazing ability to regrow a completely working limb.
video: 视频
demonstrate: 说明,演示 newt: 蝾螈
amazing: 令人惊异的 ability: 能力
regrow: 再生,继续生长 completely: 完整的
limb: 肢
这段视频向大家展示的是蝾螈那能再造躯干的超凡能力。
But newts are not the only creatures with this talent.
creature: 生物 talent: 天资,才能,能力
而拥有这种超凡能力的可止蝾螈这一种生物。
Thanks to millions of years of combined mutation, lizards are capable of cellular regeneration.
thanks to: 多亏了 millions of: 数百万的 combined: 联合的 mutation: 变种,突变体be capable of: 能够 cellular: 由许多小单元组成的 regeneration: 再生
经过了数百万年的基因突变与融合,现代的蜥蜴也具备了细胞再生的能力。
-Claire: You mean like people who can heal themselves?
heal: 愈合,治愈
像那些会自我治愈的人一样。
-Teacher: No, not people, Claire. Lizards. And raise your hand, please.
raise: 举起
不,我没说过人类。只有蜥蜴。还有请先举手。
-Claire: But it's possible, right? For people to be able to do that, too? I mean, theoretically.
for: 对…来说 be able to: 可以,能够 mean: 意思是 theoretically: 理论上
但这是有可能的,对吗?人也可以。我的意思是,从理论上说。
-Teacher: Well, there's a lot of controversial, though promising, work with stem cells.
controversial: 有争议的 though: 但 promising: 有希望的,有前途的 stem cell: 干细胞
这极具争议,但通过干细胞,很可能做到。
-Claire: So we might be able to culture whole organs and limbs for people who need them?
be able to: 可以,能够 culture: 培植,培养 whole: 整个的,整体的
organ: 器官
limb: 肢
这样我们就可以为需要的人培养器官和肢体。
-Teacher: I guess the next step for us is phasing out the extra parts.
guess: 认为,猜测 phase out: 逐步淘汰,逐步结束 extra: 额外的
我猜下一步多余的器官会退化。
We're not using the appendix anymore, or grinding bone with our wisdom teeth. We don't even really need a pinky toe for balance.
appendix: 阑尾 not anymore: 不再 grind: 磨碎,嚼碎 bone: 骨头 wisdom: 智慧,才智 teeth: 牙齿 even: 甚至 really: 真的
pinky: 带淡红色的 toe: 脚趾头 balance: 平衡
我们不需要阑尾,不必忍受长智齿的痛苦。甚至不需要维持平衡的小趾。
It's all just... junk in our DNA.
junk: 无用的东西,无价值的东西
这些都是…DNA的垃圾。
-Claire: I've read that some people might have evolved a different code already. Is that possible?
evolve: 进化 code: 代码
我读到有些人已经进化出不同的基因代码。有这种可能吗?
-Teacher: I'm afraid you are gonna need an advanced degree in genetics to get at those answers.
afraid: 担心,害怕 advanced: 高级的,高等的 degree: 学位
genetic: 基因学
恐怕得在基因学领域进一步深造才能得到答案。
And I hope you thank me in your dissertation.
dissertation: 专题论文,学位论文
希望到时候在你的博士论文感谢我一下。
-Claire: What?
怎么了?
(HARTSDALE, NEW YORK)
(纽约州 HARTSDALE)
-Bob: Oh, so how'd you like the jet? A lot better than flying coach, huh?
jet: 喷气式飞机 flying: 飞机的 coach:(客机的)经济舱
喷气式飞机怎么样?比搭班机好多了,是吧?
-Suresh: I didn't agree to work with you for the comforts.
agree to: 同意 work with: 与…在一起干
comfort: 享受;舒适
与你合作不是为了享受。
-Bob: Still, it doesn't hurt.
但无伤大雅。
-Suresh: I can't help people with abilities unless I have access to all your records and your labs.
unless: 除非 access to: 有权使用 record: 记录 lab: 实验室
除非我有权限浏览你们的记录和实验数据,否则我帮不了有超能力的人。
-Bob: Of course, of course.
当然,当然。
And right now, I need to get you back on that plane because I have your first assignment here somewhere.
assignment: 任务
好吧现在我得再次把你送上飞机,因为给你安排了首次任务。
-Suresh: Assignment? I thought you said your company kept its medical samples here.
company: 公司 medical: 医学的 sample: 样品
任务?我以为你公司把医学样品存放于此。
-Bob: Not samples. A man. In port-au-prince. He turned up sick. Weakness, tremors, loss of abilities. He's dying.
turn up: 出现 sick: 有病的,患病的 weakness: 虚弱 tremor: 震颤,发抖 loss: 丧失,遗失
没有样品。有个人。在au-prince港。他病了。虚弱,抽搐,能力消退。他就要死了。
-Suresh: The virus. If there's another case, there could be some reservoir of infection.
virus: 病毒 case: 事例,实例 reservoir: 储藏,汇集 infection: 传染病
是病毒。如果再来一例,那就可能是瘟疫爆发。
-Bob: That's what I need you to find out.
find out: 查出,发现
我要你查的就是这个。
To date, there have only been two presentations of the disease. Your sister in 1974, and Molly Walker four months ago.
presentation: 呈现,展示,描述 disease: 疾病
追溯回去,只有两例这样的疾病。1974年你姐姐那次,还有四个月前molly walker那次。
If there is actually a third case…
如果真有第三例…
-Suresh: Then it is spreading.
spread: 扩散,传播
那病毒就在传播。
I'll test him. If it's true, I'll bring him back as soon as possible.
test: 检查 bring back: 带回(某人或某物) as soon as possible: 尽快
我去检查一下。如果是真的,我尽快带他回来。
-Bob: Oh, and, doctor... as of now, your blood is the only cure for that virus. Try not to get yourself killed.
cure: 治愈 virus: 药物,病毒 try to: 尽量做
还有,博士... 目前只有你的血是解药。尽量活着。
(COATEPEQUE, GUATEMALA 30KM FROM MEXICO)
(危地马拉 COATEPEQUE,距墨西哥30公里)
-Maya: Nidia. You remember us?
Nidia。还记得我们吗?
-Nidia: You are all grown up but I still see you as children.
grown up: 长大成人
你们都长大了,但我还是把你们当孩子看待。
I still remember the day you were born. Fist Maya, the Alejandro right behind. I see it is still the same way.
right: 立即,马上
还记得你们出生那天。先是Maya,然后Alejandro也跟着出来了。还是没变。
Maya... Go ahead and rest.
go ahead: 请便,去吧 rest: 休息
Maya...去休息吧。
-Alejandro: You will help take us across the river into Mexico? We have no money.
across: 穿过  
你会帮我们渡河去墨西哥?我们没钱了。
-Nidia: I can't take money. This is no place for the young to make their lives.
我怎么好意思拿钱。这可不是年轻人过日子的地方。
-Alejandro: It's been so long since anyone has been so kind to us, Nidia. I've forgotten what it means to trust someone.
since: 从…以来,自从…之后 mean: 本意是,原意为,意味 trust: 相信,信任
很久没人对我们这么好了,Nidia。我已经忘却信任一个人的意义。
-Nidia: Others will be coming soon. We have a long night ahead. Come, you must be tired.
soon: 很快 ahead: 在(某人或某事物的)前面
其他人很快会到的。这夜还长着呢。过来,你一定累了吧。
-Alejandro: You see? We’re almost there.
瞧,我们快到了。
-Maya: It’s not right to risk her. We should find a way to cross alone.
risk: 冒险 cross: 穿过 alone: 单独的
让她冒险是不对的。我们得想办法自己过去。
-Alejandro: The police know our faces. We have to keep going.
警察认得出我们。我们得继续前进。
-Maya: But what if it happens again.
要是再发生怎么办?
-Alejandro: I won't let that happen
我不会让它再次发生。
-Caitlin: Bet you were prettier yesterday. I like your necklace. What does it mean?
bet: 打赌 necklace: 项链
我打赌你还是昨天好看。我喜欢你的项链。它代表什么?
-Peter: I wish I knew.
wish: 希望,想
我也想知道。
-Caitlin: Let's try an easier one. What's your name?
easier: 比较简单的
来个简单点的吧。你叫什么?
-Peter: I don't know.
我不知道。
-Caitlin: It's not your day, is it? I'm Caitlin. You know that much now.
时机不对,是吗?我叫Caitlin。现在你知道了吧。
-Peter: Caitlin What are they gonna do to me?
Caitlin.他们会拿我怎么样?
-Caitlin: I don't know. Whatever my brother thinks is best.
我不知道。我哥觉得怎么样最好就会怎么做。
-Peter: Your brother? Did he send you in here?
send: 送,寄,派遣
你哥?不是他把你关进来的?
-Caitlin: He'd pitch an epic fit. Thought I'd try a kinder tack.
pitch: 投,掷,扔 epic: 极大规模的,宏大的 fit: 突然爆发 tack: 方法
他会兴师动众。我会以仁为本。
Thing is, this job, it's bigger than you and a couple of quid. They pulled it for this man named Mcsorely. Promised delivery today.
a couple of: 几个
quid: 一英镑 promise: 允诺,答应 delivery: 交货,交付
问题是这个活,比你和金钱来得更重要。他们为这个叫Mcsorely的人效力。答应他今天交货。
-Peter: So what happens if the guy doesn't get what he wants?
要给不了他想要的会怎样?
-Caitlin: You have to remember something. Anything--a name, a face.
你得想起点什么。什么都行。一个名字,一张脸。
-Peter: First thing I remember is your brother and his crew finding me. Then the big guy came at me and…
remember: 记得 crew: 一队(或一班、一组)工作人员
我记得首先是,你哥和他伙伴发现我。然后那个大个子冲我走来...
-Caitlin: And an electrical short blew Tuko on his arse. I heard the story.
electrical: 用电的,与电有关的 blew: blow的过去式 arse: &英& &粗& 屁股,臀部
然后一阵电击,搞得他屁滚尿流。我听说了。
-Peter: The spark. I think it came from me. My hand. I…I know that it seems…
spark: 火花 come from: 来自于
火花。我觉得那来自于我。我的手。我知道... 似乎有点...
-Caitlin: Is it possible? I've just rung out... a lot of your blood. You don't have a mark on you.
mark: 疤痕
有可能吗?我刚擦洗了... 很多血。你身上一个疤痕都没有。
(PORT-AU-PRINCE, HAITI)
(AU-PRINCE港海地)
-Suresh: Is anyone here? My name is Monhinder Suresh. I'm a doctor.
有人在吗?我叫Monhinder Suresh。我是医生。
There's a possibility you have a very rare virus. That's why I've come. I may be able to help. Give you a cure.
possibility: 可能性 rare: 罕见的 virus: 病毒 cure: 治愈
有可能你染上了罕见的病毒。所以我来了。我或许能帮上点忙。治好你。
-Heidi: I do not want your cure.
我不要你的治疗。
-Suresh: Without it, you could die.
不治疗,你会死。
-Heidi: God gave me power. I abused his gift, so he took it away. Now I suffer his judgment.
abuse: 滥用 gift: 天赋,天才 take away: 拿走 suffer: 遭受 judgment: 判决
上帝赐予我力量。我滥用了他的恩赐,所以他剥夺了我的能力。现在我正遭受他的责难。
-Suresh: Then perhaps we should leave it to god to decide. The chances are you carry one of 100 viruses I can do nothing about.
perhaps: 也许 leave: 留给 decide: 决定 chance: 机会,时机 carry: 携带,具有,包含 viruse: 病毒
那我们就听天由命吧。有可能你染上的是上百种让我束手无策的病毒之一。
If you somehow carry this one virus, there is only one cure. The distillation of my own blood, and I was guided to you.
somehow: 不知怎么地 distillation: 蒸馏物
guid: 指导,引导
如果你感染的是这种病毒,那只有一条路。是我血液的结晶,而我是被派来找你的。
Surely that's a sign. Just the same as your suffering.
sign: 征兆,迹象 the same as: 与…同样的
显然是个征兆。就和你经受责难一样。
-Heidi: A sign of what?
什么征兆?
-Suresh: That god isn't quite done with you yet. So, my friend, shall we see if he still offers redemption?
offer: 主动提供,主动提出 redemption: 赎回,补救
上帝和你还没完呢。所以,朋友,我们来看看他是否要你赎罪?
-Woman: He watches over you.
watch over: 看守,监视
他一直在守护你。
-Maya: My brother has always been there to protect me. From the day we were born.
protect: 保护
我弟弟总是在护着我。从出生那天一直如此。
-Woman: Twins.
双胞胎。
Nidia is helping you cross too?
cross: 穿过
Nidia在帮你们渡河吗?
-Alejandro: My sister is not well. We are going to get her medical help.
我姐姐身体不好。我们带她去求医问药。
-Woman: It must be serious to make such a dangerous journey. Perhaps I can help. I am a healer.
serious: 严重的 dangerous: 危险 journey: 行程,旅程 healer: 医治者
冒这么大风险,病很严重吧。也许我能帮忙。我能治病。
-Alejandro: We are going to America to find a real doctor.
我们要去美国找个真正的医生。
-Woman: Let me...please. Don't be afraid.
请... 让我试试。别害怕。
It's a new illness. You fear it will spread. You fear...yourself.
illness: 疾病 spread: 扩散
是种新的疾病。你怕它传染。你害怕的是... 自己。
What you carry inside you is black. Enough to kill the devil. No one can heal you. You are cursed.
devil: 恶魔 curse: 诅咒
你体内的东西是黑暗的。足以杀死恶魔。没人治得了你。你被诅咒了。
-Yaeko: You don’t deserve to call yourselves Samurai. You feed on suffering. Today we will feast on yours.
deserve: 应受,应得,值得 feed on: 以…为食,以…为能源 feast: 款待(某人),宴请(某人)
你自称是武士而你根本不配。你们以他人的痛苦为乐。今天我们就来看看。
-Man: I need your father alive, but I have no need of you.
alive: 活着的
我要你爹活着,但我不需要你。
-Hiro: Step away from her! Takezo Kensei demands it!
away: 远处,离开 demand: 要求
离她远点。是剑圣武藏的命令!
-Man: And why does he think we will listen?
为什么他觉得我们会服从呢?
-Hiro: Because Takezo Kensei is the greatest swordsman Janpan has ever seen.
因为剑圣武藏是日本史上最伟大的剑客。
-Man2: Why does he keep saying his own name?
他干嘛总重复自己的名字?
-Man1: How can you boast such skill with a sword when you don’t have one?
boast: 自夸
你连把剑都没有还吹什么牛?
-Hiro: I don’t need a sword. I have all of yours!
sword: 剑
我不需要。你们的剑都属于我。
-Man: What? Men! Take up your bows!
take up: 拿起,抱起 bow: 弓,弓形物
什么?弟兄们!拉上弓!
-Hiro:I wouldn’t do that…Go now …Before I take you others next. That’s right! Go!
要是我可不这么做。趁我没把你们衣服扒掉,快滚。这才对!走吧!
You could write this in your history books! The battle of twelve swords, that’s a good name!
可以把这写进历史课本哦!“十二剑之战”这名字不错!
-Yaeko: May good fortune always be with you, Takezo Kensei.
may: 但愿 fortune: 好运
圣剑,祝你好运。
-Hiro: If you will ride with me, I will consider fortune and I even.
如果你肯跟我走。
-Ricky: Keep an eye on him.
keep an eye on: 留意,照看,密切注意
看着他。
If he so much as lays an inconsiderate fart, you grab the gun.
lay: 放 inconsiderate: 不替别人着想的,不体谅别人的 fart: 放屁 grab: 攫取,抓住
就算他放个屁,你也给他一枪。
-Caitlin: What am I, 12?
你以为我才12岁?
-Ricky: Always.
你永远都是。
-Peter: Come on. Come on.
快点。快点。
-Caitlin: Sorry, fellas. Ricky and the boys just left.
抱歉,伙计们。Ricky和兄弟们刚走。
-Man: Aye, I saw. We're not here for Ricky.
是啊,我看见了。我们不是来找Ricky的。
-Caitlin: Lucky then. I've just tapped a barrel. Two pints?
tap: 割[打]开…取[放]液体 barrel: 桶 pint: 品脱
那正好。我刚开了瓶酒。两品脱?
-Man: No, thanks, love. We came for you.
come for: 来取,来找,来接
不,谢了。我们是来找你的。
-West: So...lizards, huh?
lizard: 蜥蜴
蜥蜴,哈?
-Claire: Tell me you didn't just time that so I'd walk right past you.
walk past: 走过,经过 right: 最适宜的,最恰当的
别告诉我你是算好了我会从这过。
-West: I figured you'd be more into whales or something. Unicorns.
figure: 认为,想 whale: 鲸鱼 unicorn: (传说中身体似马的)独角兽
我以为你会更喜欢鲸鱼之类的。独角兽。
-Claire: You know, you make a lot of assumptions. Is my hair really that blonde?
a lot of: 许多 assumption: 假定,臆断 blonde: 白肤金发碧眼女人
要知道,你总是猜这猜那。像是我头发真有那么金闪闪的吗?
-West: I think it's cool, actually. I'm sort of into genetics too.
sort of: 有点 genetic: 遗传(学)的
我倒觉得挺酷。我对遗传学也有点兴趣。
-Claire: I didn't say I was into genetics.
我可没说对遗传学感兴趣。
-West: You don't have to hide everything interesting about you. Biology is supposed to be our destiny.
hide: 隐藏,遮掩 biology: 生物学 be supposed to: 应该,被期待 destiny: 命运,天数
你没必要遮遮掩掩的。生物学就像我们的命运。
But people forget... genes can change.
gene: 基因
change: 转变,变化
但人们忘记了...基因也是可以转变的。
-Claire: I thought guys like you were supposed to sit at the back of the classroom and hate everything.
be supposed to: 应该,被期望 at the back of: 在…的后面 hate: 憎恨,讨厌
我以为像你这样的人就应该坐在教室最后愤世嫉俗。
-West: I just found this book. It's by some Indian guy. I can barely even pronounce his name.
barely: 仅仅,只不过,几乎不 pronounce: 读
我刚找到这本书。是个印度人写的。我都不会念他名字。
It's about everything you're talking about. People who've evolved. There's a whole chapter on regeneration.
talk about: 谈论 evolve: 进化 chapter: 章,节 regeneration: 再生,重建
书中讲的都是你所说的。人类在进化。有整整一章讲的是再生能力。
-Claire: Sorry, I, uh, left all my awesome genetic textbook reading for the summer vacation.
awesome: 棒极了 genetic: 基因的 textbook: 教科书,课本 vacation: 假期
抱歉,这些有趣的遗传学读本都是留到暑假看的。
-West: You should see it. I could bring it over. Get you on your way to your PHD.
bring over: 把…带来 PHD: 博士 on one’s way to: 往…去的路上
你该看看。我可以把它带来。帮你走上博士之路。
-Claire: You know, I don't really care that much. I was just kind of bored in class.
care: 在乎,关心 kind of: 有点 bored: 烦闷的,无聊的
要知道,我不是很在乎那些。只是上课有些闷。
-West: Really?
真的?
-Claire: Yes, but if you like lizards, that's awesome-- have fun. And I gotta go home.
是啊,但你喜欢蜥蜴,这倒是很酷。我要回家了。
Where's my car?
我的车在哪?
-Hiro: Sorry. Back home, my friend Ando usually do the driving.
不好意思。以前回家,都是我朋友安藤“开车”。
-Yaeko: I owe the master Kensei the greatest of apologies. I thought you had absconded with our money.
owe: 亏欠,负...债,归功于 master: 大师 apology: 道歉 abscond: 逃跑
圣剑大师我实在抱歉。我以为你携款潜逃呢。
-Hiro: Me? Never. I promise your father will be rescued.
promise: 许诺,诺言,约定 rescue: 营救,救援
我?绝不会。我保证你父亲得救。
-Yaeko: Takezo Kensei is as honorable as he is brave.
honorable: 可敬的,荣誉的,光荣的 brave: 勇敢的,大胆的
剑圣真是勇敢可敬。
-Hiro: The cherry blossoms are in full bloom. We have met in an auspicious time.
cherry: 樱花
blossom: (植物)开花 full: 完全的,充分的,完整的 bloom: 花 auspicious: 有利的,吉利的,有帮助的
樱花都开了。赶上好时候了。
-Yaeko: A tree that brings us much beauty, yet bears no fruit. Even the deer have come to enjoy them!
bear: 结(果实) fruit: 果实 deer: 鹿
一棵树带来了如此美景,却没有果实。就连小鹿都来欣赏美景了!
-Hiro: My father once told me, deers are the messengers of god. If you tell a deer your wish it can pass on the message.
once: 曾经 deer: 鹿 messenger: 信使,信差,送信人 wish: 希望的事,想要的东西 pass on the message: 传递口信,传递信息 pass on: 传递,传授 message: 信息,便条,口信
我父亲曾说,鹿是神的使者。它会帮你传达你的心愿。
-Yaeko: Heaven has already sent me what I most desire. Someone to save us all. And bring us hope.
heaven: 上帝,老天爷 desire: 希望,渴望 save: 拯救,挽救 bring: 带来
上天已经送来我想要的。拯救我们的人。带来希望。
-Hiro: You are too kind.
你真善良。
-Yaeko: Take off … your mask.
take off: 摘下 mask: 面具
摘下... 面具。
-Hiro: There are things I could not say if you look at my face. You … disarm me.
disarm: 使息怒
有些话你看着我我就不知该怎么说。你让我心情缓和。
It is no surprise Takezo Kensei’s love for you will be the stuff of legendary.
surprise: 惊奇,惊讶 stuff: 材料,东西 legendary: 传奇的
怪不得你和圣剑的爱情被传为佳话。
-Yaeko: Will it?
会吗?
Kensei?
圣剑?
-Suresh: Your blood is clearing the viral load. Seems you have this disease after all. How are your hands?
clear: 扫除,清除 viral: 病毒的,病毒引起的 load: 负荷,负担 seems: 看起来 disease: 疾病,病害 after all: 毕竟,究竟
你的血液在清除病毒负荷。看来你到底还是得病了。你的手怎样了?
-Heidian: Steady as faith. I prayed your cure would not work.
steady: 不变的 faith: 宗教信仰 pray: 祈祷,祷告 cure: 治愈,治疗 work: (使)产生效果
老样子。我祈求你的治疗无效。
-Suresh: If I prayed, I would have asked the same. The thought of this virus finding you, out here. If it spreads...
virus: 病毒 spread: (使)传播,(使)散布
换我也一样。病毒在这里把你感染了,想到这些。它要是扩撒了..
-Heidian: So you did not believe what you said. About god sending you to cure me.
send: 送,寄,派遣 cure: 治愈,治好
连你都不相信自己的话。说是上帝派你来救我。
-Suresh: I have trouble believing in any god that would allow a pathogen like this to exist. It killed my sister.
believe in: 相信 allow: 允许,许可(做某事) pathogen: 病原体 exist: 存在,有
我是不敢相信上帝,会允许这种病原体存在。它杀死了我姐姐。
Seems like it's becoming even more virulent. With a replication rate this aggressive, you would have been dead by morning.
seems like: 好像 virulent: 剧毒的,危险的,致命的 replication: 复制 rate: 比率,率 aggressive: 好争斗的,挑衅的,侵略性的 by: (表示时间)不迟于,在…时候
而且似乎变得更加致命。病毒繁殖率太强,这样下去你就熬不到早上了。
The people I work with will want me to bring you infor observation. I have a plane.
work with: 与…在一起干 bring: 带来,拿来 observation: 注意,观察
我的老板想让我带你回去进行观察。我有飞机。
-Heidian: You work for people?
work for: 为…而工作
你为别人工作?
-Suresh: A company.
为公司。
-Heidian: Of course. There's always a company.
当然。总是公司。
-Bob: Where is he? Where is the Haitian?
他在哪?那海地人在哪?
-Suresh: The Haitian? Isn't he in Haiti?
海地人?他不是在海地吗?
-Bob: We're in Haiti. You've been out of contact for hours.
out of: 缺乏,没有,越出…之外 contact: 联系,联络,交往 out of contact: 失去联系
我们在海地。你已经失去联系好几个小时了。
-Suresh: I was in your office. You gave me an envelope, said... a man may have the virus. That I was to cure him.
envelope: 信封 virus: 病毒 be to do: 即将做 cure: 治愈,治好
我在你办公室。你交给我个信封,说可能有人感染了病毒。我是去救他的。
-Bob: He wouldn't have been able to take your memory unless the vaccine worked. So...apparently it did.
memory: 记忆,记忆力 unless: 除非 vaccine: 疫苗,痘苗 apparently: 显然地
除非疫苗生效,否则他是无法消除你记忆的。所以说...显然已经生效了。
Full recovery. Thank you, Dr. Suresh.
recovery: 恢复健康,复原
完全恢复。谢谢,Suresh医生。
-Suresh: My memory? I'm sorry.
我的记忆?对不起。
-Bob: Well, at least we've contained the virus. We'll just chalk this up to a rookie mistake.
at least: 至少 contain: 控制,抑制 virus: 病毒 chalk up: 记下,记录;归因于【这里chalk …up to…的意思应该是把…归咎于…】 rookie: 新成员,新手 mistake: 错误,过失,失策
但至少...我们遏制了病毒。就把这当作新手的失误好了。
(BORDER GUATEMALA AND MEXICO)
(危地马拉与墨西哥边境)
-Alejandro: The police patrol the river. What if we get caught?
patrol: 巡逻 what if: 要是…又怎样
警察巡河了。我们要是被逮到怎么办?
-Nidia: Here they do not catch. They shoot. Once we cross I will show you where to go. That tunnel goes under the river.
once: 一旦…就… cross: 穿过,越过,渡过 show: 给…看,显示 tunnel: 隧道,地道
在这他们不逮。直接开枪。过去了我就告诉你走哪条路。那条地道从河下过。
They are coming! Police!We must go!
来了!是警察!赶紧走!
-Alejandro: Now, Maya! Hurry!
hurry: 催促,急忙
快走,Maya!快点!
-Maya: But my brother...
但我哥哥...
We should have been together!
我们要在一起!
-Nidia: Come. This is not the time for tears.
tear: 眼泪
快点。没时间哭了。
-Maya: No! Not again. Please god.
不!别再这样了。求你了上帝。
-Maya: Run! Run! Alejandro … please come. I need you.
快跑!跑!Alejandro…快来啊。我需要你。
-Alejandro: Maya!
Maya!
-Maya: It's too late. Look what I’ve done.
太晚了。看看我都做了些什么。
-Alejandro: It’s all right. I’m here. Take my hand.
没事的。我在这。握住我的手。
I told you… it would be okay.
我说了…会没事的。
-Nidia: She was right. You are evil! Both of you. You're cursed!
evil: 魔鬼
both: 两者都 curse: 诅咒,骂
她说的没错。你是魔鬼!你们两个都是。你被诅咒了!
-Alejandro: Wait. We don’t know where to go. Please, she didn’t mean to …
mean to: 打算,有意做…
等等。我们不知道怎么走。求你了,她也不想...
-Nidia: Stay away from me, Devil. Stay away!
stay away: 离开
离我远点,魔鬼。远点!
-Bennet: Hey. Five-pound bag of gummi bears. Receptionists love them. A well-stocked candy dish makes them feel popular.
pound: 磅 bear: 熊 receptionist: 接待员 candy: 糖果,巧克力 dish: 盘,碟,餐具 popular: 流行的,受大众欢迎的
嘿。5磅装妙妙熊饼。接待员就喜欢这个。精致的糖盒使她们感到受欢迎。
-Claire: Dad, if I told you something, will you promise not to freak out?
promise: 允诺,答应 freak out: 吓坏,崩溃
爸,我告你件事,但千万别生气好吗?
My car kinda got stolen.
我的车好像被偷了。
-Bennet: My god, Claire. My heart just about stopped.
just about: 差不多,几乎
天啊,Claire。你吓得我半死。
-Claire: I know. What's a stolen car when you're running for your life?
是啊。逃命时谁还关心车呢?
Not that... look, I loved the car, and if you ever got me another one, I promise I will never leave it unlocked, ever again.
promise: 允诺,答应 leave: 留下 unlocked: 不锁定,未上锁
不是的…我真的很喜欢那车,如果你再给我一辆,我保证把一定它锁好。
-Bennet: You left it...unlocked?
你没...锁车?
Claire... I have to be able to trust you. And not just with the car, with everything.
be able to: 能够,可以
trust: 相信,信任
Claire,我必须要信任你。不光是车,每件事都如此。
-Claire: I know. I made a mistake.
make a mistake: 犯错
我知道。这是我的错。
-Bennet: We can't afford mistakes.
afford: 担负得起 mistake: 错误,失误
我们可承受不起错误了。
-Claire: 'Cause we're in hiding, and it's dangerous.
hide: 隐藏 dangerous: 有危险的,危险的
因为我们在躲藏,而且外面很危险。
-Bennet: That's right.
没错。
-Claire: Oh, great. I'm in hiding because of something I can do, and I don't even know what that is.
because of: 因为
这下好了。因为自己的能力而躲藏,却不知道它究竟是什么
-Bennet: You know enough.
你知道的够多了。
-Claire: But I don't even know how it works. Or what my limits are.
or: 或,还是 limit: 境界,界限,限度
但我都不知道是个什么原理。或是我的极限是什么。
I mean, if I cut off my arm, would it reattach itself or would I grow a new one?
cut off: 剪〔切、砍〕下
reattach: 再次附着(附属),附着(附属)于原处
我是说,我要是把胳膊砍了,它是会自己接上还是长出个新的?
-Bennet: We shouldn't be discussing this.
discuss: 谈论,讨论
我们不该谈这些。
-Claire: You're the only one I can talk to about this. I mean, I could be missing my opportunity to help people.
talk to: 同(某人)谈话 miss: 未能利用,失掉 opportunity: 机会
你是唯一能听我倾诉的。说不定我错过了救人的机会。
If my skin can grow back after I boil it in with the eggs,
skin: 皮(肤) grow back: 重新长出 boil: 用开水煮,在沸水中煮
如果我煮鸡蛋烫伤了还能愈合,
then maybe my blood can help someone who got burned, or--or someone who's sick.
then: 那么,因此 maybe: 很可能,大概 sick: 不舒服的,有病的,患病的
也许我的血可以帮助那些烧伤的,或者是生病的人
I don't even know if I can get sick.
我甚至不知道自己能不能生病。
-Bennet: That's enough, Claire!
够了,Claire!
-Claire: Look, you can yell at me all you want about the car, but this is what I am!
yell at: 对…吼叫
你可以因为车子的事骂我,但不能因为我有这样的能力!
-Bennet: I have kept you out of danger your whole life so you wouldn't have to find your limits.
keep out of: 躲开,置身于外 whole: 整体的,全部的 limit: 界限,限度
我保护了你一辈子,你不需要知道自己的极限在哪里。
Because if they find you, that's what they'll do. They'll cut you, they'll test you.
cut: 切,剪,割,削 test: 测验,考查,检查
因为如果他们找到了你,他们就会这样做了。他们会给你开刀,让你做试验。
And they will push you so far past your capacity for pain that you'll wish you could die. Believe me.
push: 对…施加压力,按 past: [pass的过去式]走过,经过 capacity: 才能,能力 pain: 痛苦
wish: 希望,想要,但愿
他们会让你试验超越你极限的各种痛楚,让你求生不得求死不能。相信我。
You may feel confined here, but this is far freer a cage than the one they'd put you in.
feel: 觉得,认为 confined: 有限的,受限制的 cage: 笼子
你现在也许会觉被困住,但相比起他们的囚牢这并不算什么。
I've gotta get back to work.
go back to: 回去
我要回去工作了。
-Matt: You and Nakamura. Witness said you had a fight yesterday.
witness: 目击者,证人 fight: 打架,吵架
你和中村。有证人说看到你们昨天吵架了。
-Angela: We were old friends. Sometimes simple conversations can be misconstrued.
simple: 简单的,容易的 conversation: 交谈,谈话,会话 construe: 解释(陈述、行为等)
misconstrued: 解释错误的
我们是老朋友。有时候简单的谈话都会引起误会。
-Matt: Hmm. He said you slapped him.
slap: 掌击,拍打
唔。证人说你刮了他一巴掌。
-Angela: He made an offhand comment about my son's death. I found it distasteful.
offhand: 即时地,随便地 comment: 评论,意见,解释,批评 distasteful: 厌恶的,不喜欢的
他对我儿子的死做了鲁莽的评论。让我觉得很不愉快。
-Senior Officer: You're a major shareholder in yamagato industries. That stock's been in the toilet for months now.
major: 较大的,主要的 shareholder: 股东 stock: 公债,股份,股票
你是山鹿实业的大股东。他们的股票有好几个月都一蹶不振。
-Angela: You think I killed Kaito over money?
over: (表示论及)关于,在…方面
你觉得我是因为钱而杀中村垣内?
-Matt: Most common motives are money and sex.
common: 普遍的,常见的 motive: 动机,目的
大多数的杀人动机都是金钱和性。
-Angela: Well, I don't need the money, and I wasn't sleeping with him.
我不需要钱,我也没有跟他睡觉。
Not for a long time.
有好久都没有了。
-Matt: You recognize that symbol?
recognize: 认出,识别出某人[某事物] symbol: 符号,记号
你认得这个记号吗?
-Angela: Yes, it's the logo of my husband's law firm.
logo: 专用标志,标记,商标 law: 法,法律,法规 firm: 公司,商行
是的,这是我丈夫律师事务所的标记。
-Matt: Why draw it across Nakamura's face?
draw: 绘画,画 across: 横穿,穿越
为什么会写在中村的脸上?
-Angela: I don't know.
我不知道。
-Angela’s mind: Because we did something terrible, and now someone wants revenge.
terrible: 可怕的,恐怖的,令人震惊的 revenge: 报仇,报复
因为我们做了坏事,有人想要报复了。
-Matt: Would anyone want revenge on him, maybe... on you?
会不会是有人想报复他,或者是... 报复你?
-Senior Officer: Who said anything about revenge?
谁说这是报复了?
-Angela: I want my lawyer now.
我要找我的律师。
-Matt: Who wants revenge, Mrs. Petrelli?
是谁要报复,Petrelli夫人?
-Senior Officer: Stand down, Parkman. She cried uncle.
别激动,Parkman。她要找帮手了。
-Angela: Get out of my head!
get out of: 离开
滚出我的脑子!
-Matt: Mr. Petrelli.
Petrelli先生。
-Nathan: I know you.
我认识你。
-Matt: Detective Matt Parkman. We met in Texas when you came into lawyer your brother out of jail.
out of: 从…里面(走出);离开 jail: 监狱
Matt Parkman探员。你作为律师来接你弟弟出去的时候我们见过。
Look, I'm sorry about peter. Follow me. I'll show you to your mother.
show: 给…看,显示
关于Peter的事我很抱歉。跟我来。我带你去见你妈妈。
-Nathan: She's not gonna want to see me. Look, I just came to get her out.
get out: 出来,出去,走开
她不会见我的。我只是来接她出去。
-Matt: Then why'd she ask us to call you?
那为什么她要我找你来?
-Nathan: She doesn't have anyone else.
因为她没有别的亲人了。
-Matt: Where is she?
她在哪里?
-Nathan:Mom!
妈妈!
-Matt: That's not possible! Stand back.
stand back: 退后,靠后站,不介入
不可能啊!退后。
-Nathan: It's gonna be all right, mom. It's gonna be okay.
没事的,妈妈。不会有事的。
-Matt: Who did this to you, Mrs. Petrelli?
是谁做的,Petrelli夫人?
-Caitlin: Aren't you gonna say anything?
你不要说点什么吗?
-Peter: About what?
说什么?
-Caitlin: About those things you did.
你所做的事。
-Peter: I didn't do anything.
我什么都没有做。
-Caitlin: Make up a story. Tell me you lost your memory of tonight too, but don't pretend I'm stupid.
make up a story: 编造故事,捏造事实 pretend: 假装,伪装 stupid: 蠢的,傻的
编个故事。跟我说你今晚也失去记忆了,别当我是个白痴。
-Ricky: You had to knock the piss out of him, didn't you?
knock out of: 从…中敲出,把…敲出 piss: 尿;撒尿
你非要让他气疯是不是?
The fella you put through a wall was Mcsorely's son. A sadistic bastard, but his old man loves him. And you just made him even uglier.
put through: 使经历 sadistic: 虐待狂的 ugly: 难看的,丑陋的
被你打的人是Mcsorely的儿子。是个虐待狂,但他老爸爱他。而你却让他更不堪。
-Peter: Fine, next time I'll leave him alone with your sister.
leave alone: 不理,不管〔惹〕,不烦扰,不干涉
好,下次我就让他和你妹妹单独在一起。
-Ricky: Don't you mouth off to me. You turned a fixable monetary problem into a blood feud.
mouth off: &美俚& 回嘴,顶嘴 fixable: 可固定的,可确定的 monetary: 货币的,金融的 problem: 问题,疑难问题 feud: 长期不和
你就跟我顶嘴是不是。本来要钱,现在他们要报仇了。
-Caitlin: Ricky!
Ricky!
-Ricky: You're gonna make this right. We'll do another job.
你得给我解决这个事。我们有另外一摊事。
Something big enough we can drop a fat stack on his desk and get him off our backs.
drop: (使)落下,投下 stack: 大量,一大堆 get the…off one’s back: &美俚& 解除某人的负担;卸下重担
这次我们可以有够他忙的,让他没空管我们。
-Peter: I'm not a thief.
thief: 小偷,盗贼
我不是贼。
-Ricky: Maybe not. But you certainly handled those two like a pro. And that makes you something. Now, doesn't it?
handle: 处理,应付,对待 pro: = professional,专业人士
也许不是。可你干掉那两个人倒挺专业的。你是个人物。你说是不是?
-Peter: What's to say I don't do the same thing to you and walk out of here?
walk out of: 走出
那我搞定你再一走了之呢?
-Peter: I thought common courtesy would do it.
common: 一般的,平常的 courtesy: 谦恭有礼;有礼貌的举止[言词]
礼貌上来讲你是应该帮我的。
No? Then maybe this.
不做?那就这样吧。
You might want this... Peter.
你也许想要这个...Peter。
-Peter: My name is Peter?
我的名字叫Peter?
-Peter: Sounds about right, doesn't it? Just something I read.
听起来挺对劲的,是吧?是我读过的一些东西。
This here is everything you had on you when we found you. Credit cards, maybe a train ticket. Could even be a love letter.
我们找到你的时候,你就只有这个东西。信用卡,或者火车票。可能还会是情书呢。
It's all yours... you just have to help us with one little job.
都是你的...你只要帮我们一个小忙。
What do you say... peter?
怎样...Peter?
-Hiro: Hello? Mr. Kensei? Mr. Kensei?
你好?剑圣先生?剑圣先生?
-Kensei: You stole my armor and left me withal. Who do you think you are?
armor: 装甲 withal: 而且,又,同样,同时,然而
你偷了我的盔甲还扔下我。你以为你是谁啊?
-Hiro: I only did it to save Yaeko.
save: 拯救,挽救
我只是想救Yaeko。
And to show that takezo kensei is not a drunk, but a hero. And I did.
show: 给…看,显示 drunk: 醉的
我要证明剑圣武藏不是醉酒鬼,而是个英雄。我做到了。
-Kensei: You did?
你做到了?
-Hiro: Yes. They're already telling of your bravery.
tell of: 告诉(某人)有关…的情况〔信息〕,谈及 bravery: 勇敢,勇敢的行为
是的。他们说你很勇敢。
-Kensei: And what exactly did I do on this day?
exactly: 正确地,严密地
那我今天到底做了什么?
-Hiro: You disarmed 11 men and rescued a beautiful girl.
disarm: 解除武装 rescue: 营救,救援
你打败了11个男人,救出一个美丽女孩。
-Kensei: I'm to believe you did all that and took no credit?
credit: 赞扬,荣誉,功劳 take the credit: 居功
我能相信你做这一切就不为名为利?
-Yaeko: Mr. Kensei. I found you.
剑圣大师!我找到你了。
You left without taking what is rightfully yours. May my father’s blade do justice to your skill.
without: (表示否定)无,没有 rightfully: 合法的,正当的,正统的 may: 但愿 blade: 刀口,刀刃 justice: 公平,正义,公道 skill: 技能,技巧,手艺
你忘记拿你的东西了。希望我父亲的剑可以助你一臂之力。
Come now, there is no time to lose.
快,时间不等人。
-Kensei: Where are you rushing to?
rush to: 匆匆到…,把…急忙送去
你们急匆匆地赶去哪儿?
-Hiro: As you said, we must rescue her father.
如你所说,我们得救她爹。
-Kensei: Of course, that.
当然。
-Yaeko: We have far to travel. Meet me at the stables!
travel: 旅行,行走 stable: 马房,牛棚
路途还很遥远。来马厩见我!
-Kensei: All right, carp, I'm in.
carp: 鲤鱼
好吧,算我一个。
-Hiro: Really?
真的?
-Kensei: I don't know what brand of fool you truly are, but it appears listening to you will grant me more reward.
brand: 商标,牌子 fool: 愚人,傻瓜 truly: 真正地 appear: 显得,似乎 listen to: 听…(讲话) grant: 准许,答应给予 reward: 报酬,报偿
不知道你究竟是哪类傻瓜,但事实上听你的总是会得到好处。
And more of her.
还有她的好感。
-Hiro: It will!
会的!
-Kensei: Mm-hmm, then you can make me the hero she sees in me.
你帮我变成她眼里的英雄。
-Hiro: As long as you stop drinking.
as long as: 只要
只要你戒酒就行。
-Kensei: No promises.
我可不能保证。
-Hiro: I can work with that.
我能应付。
-Man: I meet the “Great Takezo Kensei” again.
又见到了伟大的剑圣武藏。
-Hiro: How could this happen?
怎么会这样?
-Kensei: I'm sorry, carp. Maybe I'll be a hero next time around.
carp: 鲤鱼 around: 大约
对不起。或许我下次能当回英雄。
-Hiro: No! You cannot die!
不!你不能死!
Godsend!
天赐的能力!
-Suresh: You're working late.
你这么晚还加班?
-Bennet: Night shift. Don't ask. Was it a productive trip?
shift: 轮[换]班
夜班。别问了。旅途收获丰厚吗?
-Suresh: You should have the answer to that yourself very shortly.
你应该很快会有答案了吧。
-Bennet: And you didn't arouse any suspicions?
arouse: 引起,激发 suspicion: 怀疑,嫌疑
你没引起任何怀疑?
-Suresh: I don't think so. Bob seemed more angry at himself for trusting the bungling professor.
trust: 信任,信赖,相信 bungle: 失败,笨拙的做 bungling: 笨拙无能
我觉得没有。Bob恼火自己相信教授。
They'll be watching me more closely now.
他们会更密切地监视我。
-Bennet: That's to be expected. Don't worry. I'll find the other paintings myself.
正和我意。别急。我自己会找到另一幅画。
-Suresh: Are you sure?
你确定吗?
-Bennet: You've given me everything I need.
你提供已经我全部需要的了。
Welcome to copy kingdom. How can I help you?
欢迎光临影印王国。需要什么服务?
-Sandra: Turn that off. That is salt in the wound for poor Mr. Muggles.
turn off: (把…)关掉 salt: 盐,食盐 wound: 创伤,伤口,伤痕 poor: 可怜的,不幸的
快换台。对可怜的Muggles先生来说,这简直是往伤口上洒盐。
-Claire: I'm sorry. That was very inconsiderate of me.
inconsiderate: 不体贴的,不体谅的
对不起。我不厚道。
You're right. It doesn't help to avoid it.
avoid: 避开,避免,预防
没错。换台也没用。
Well... guess it's just you and me.
guess: 想,以为
我想... 只剩你和我了。
Come on, grow back!
【grow back: 重新长出】
加油,长回来!
No way.
英雄第二季HEROS英文剧本台词02―汇集和整理大量word文档,专业文献,应用文书,考试资料,教学教材,办公文档,教程攻略,文档搜索下载下载,拥有海量中文文档库,关注高价值的实用信息,我们一直在努力,争取提供更多下载资源。

我要回帖

更多关于 英雄联盟视频 的文章

 

随机推荐